Full Invoice Prints Wrong Logo Image

Hello,
Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this
problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. Our logo
shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different invoice
formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS folder,
but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone.
0
TheDuncan (9)
3/22/2007 12:36:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0891_01C76BF2.9B274C10

Duncan,

There are 2 places you could be selecting a receipt logo.

1) SO Admin | Configuration | Register tab | Store Logo

2) SO Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Template | select you =
receipt template | Properties | Logo Filename

If you have changed your receipt template, you need to re-select it in =
SO Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | select your register =
| Printer 1 and/or 2 | Receipt Format at the bottom

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "TheDuncan" <TheDuncan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hello,
  Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix =
this=20
  problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. =
Our logo=20
  shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different =
invoice=20
  formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS =
folder,=20
  but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone.
------=_NextPart_000_0891_01C76BF2.9B274C10

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Duncan,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>There are 2 places you could be selecting a =
receipt=20
logo.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1) SO Admin | Configuration | Register tab | =
Store=20
Logo</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>2) SO Manager | Database | Registers | =
Receipt Template=20
| select you receipt template | Properties | Logo Filename</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>If you have changed your receipt template, =
you need to=20
re-select it in SO Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | =
select your=20
register | Printer 1 and/or 2 | Receipt Format at the =
bottom</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"TheDuncan" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:TheDuncan@discussions.microsoft.com">TheDuncan@discussions=
..microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:9D784D78-ADFB-4CB5-8915-791208E98357@microsoft.com">news:9D7=
84D78-ADFB-4CB5-8915-791208E98357@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hello,<BR>Wel=
l=20
  we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this=20
  <BR>problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer =
logo. Our=20
  logo <BR>shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several =
different=20
  invoice <BR>formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file =
in the=20
  RMS folder, <BR>but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to=20
someone.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0891_01C76BF2.9B274C10--

0
cptsoft (1248)
3/22/2007 2:53:33 AM
If you have tried checking all the computers to make sure they are
pointing to the correct drive where the common reports are kept then
take a look at the invoice XML file itself.

Under attributes at the top, does it say:

<SET name="ShowLogo" custom="true" description="Show Logo"
type="vbBoolean">                         True  </SET>

Change true to false.

TheDuncan wrote:
> Hello,
> Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this
> problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. Our logo
> shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different invoice
> formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS folder,
> but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone.
0
mickie3724 (132)
3/22/2007 3:34:03 PM
Good point.  It took me forever to figure out why my changes weren't
showing up.

It was because I had to RESELECT which format to use so the system would
use the new changed one.....even if it has the same name.

Mickie

Jeff @ Check Point Software wrote:
> Duncan,
>
> There are 2 places you could be selecting a receipt logo.
>
> 1) SO Admin | Configuration | Register tab | Store Logo
>
> 2) SO Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Template | select you
> receipt template | Properties | Logo Filename
>

> If you have changed your receipt template, you need to re-select it in
> SO Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | select your register
> | Printer 1 and/or 2 | Receipt Format at the bottom
>
> --
>
> Jeff
> Check Point Software

> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of
> newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader,
> follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
>     "TheDuncan" <TheDuncan@discussions.microsoft.com
>     <mailto:TheDuncan@discussions.microsoft.com>> wrote in message
>     Hello,
>     Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can
>     fix this
>     problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo.
>     Our logo
>     shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different
>     invoice
>     formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS
>     folder,
>     but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone.
0
mickie3724 (132)
3/22/2007 3:35:53 PM
Jeff,

We have been through both of those again, and again.  Mickie brings up a
point on pointing to the printer. We are getting a "printer is not defined"
window and then it prints to the correct printer.
The other thing is that the XML file  shows the "Show Logo" are with a True
instead of a False.
I do not have the ability to change this to False.
Thank you for the responses.

"Jeff @ Check Point Software" wrote:

> Duncan,
>
> There are 2 places you could be selecting a receipt logo.
>
> 1) SO Admin | Configuration | Register tab | Store Logo
>
> 2) SO Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Template | select you receipt template | Properties | Logo Filename
>

> If you have changed your receipt template, you need to re-select it in SO Manager | Database | Registers | Register List | select your register | Printer 1 and/or 2 | Receipt Format at the bottom
>
> --
>
> Jeff
> Check Point Software

> You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
>   "TheDuncan" <TheDuncan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D784D78-ADFB-4CB5-8915-791208E98357@microsoft.com...
>   Hello,
>   Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this
>   problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. Our logo
>   shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different invoice
>   formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS folder,
>   but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone
0
TheDuncan (9)
3/23/2007 3:46:00 PM
Mickie,
Thank you. I will track down the printer as a problem. We are getting a
"printer is not defined" window and then it prints to the correct printer.
I do not have the technology to change XML files.

"Mickie" wrote:

> If you have tried checking all the computers to make sure they are
> pointing to the correct drive where the common reports are kept then
> take a look at the invoice XML file itself.
>
> Under attributes at the top, does it say:
>
> <SET name="ShowLogo" custom="true" description="Show Logo"
> type="vbBoolean">                         True  </SET>
>
> Change true to false.
>

> TheDuncan wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this
> > problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. Our logo
> > shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different invoice
> > formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS folder,
> > but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone.

0
TheDuncan (9)
3/23/2007 3:49:03 PM
It's just a text file, you can change it in Notepad.  Of course, that
won't really change anything.  That line in the XML File is just setting
the default value that will be used when you create a Receipt Format
using that file as the Template.  Changing the Show Logo property after
selecting the template file is the way to effect the value used at run time.

The message you mentioned indicates the following:
1) You are using the Windows Driver rather than the OPOS Driver (which
is fine)
2) The printer name you entered does not match the Windows printer name
as shown in Printers & Faxes
3) The printer you are trying to print to is your Default Printer, so
RMS 'fails over' to it when it does not find the name it is looking for.

It sounds like you have made the correct logo file changes, so try this:
1) open the receipt format properties
2) Click the properties button for the Sales Transaction type - Mkae
sure that your file name setting is still as you want it.
3) Click Save As - pick a file name like TestGraphic.xml - this is going
to export your current settings as a new Receipt Template
4) Create a NEW Receipt Format and set your new file as the template
(don't forget to select a Reports tempalte as well if you want to get X
and Z reports)
5) go into Register Properties and select the new Receipt Format as the
Receipt Printer 1 format.
6) Restart POS and run a transaction.

If this works, it is only going to affect new transactions - any
receipts that have already been journaled will not be changed.

Good Luck...

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

TheDuncan wrote:
> Mickie,
> Thank you. I will track down the printer as a problem. We are getting a
> "printer is not defined" window and then it prints to the correct printer.
> I do not have the technology to change XML files.
>
> "Mickie" wrote:
>
>> If you have tried checking all the computers to make sure they are
>> pointing to the correct drive where the common reports are kept then
>> take a look at the invoice XML file itself.
>>
>> Under attributes at the top, does it say:
>>
>> <SET name="ShowLogo" custom="true" description="Show Logo"
>> type="vbBoolean">                         True  </SET>
>>
>> Change true to false.
>>

>> TheDuncan wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> Well we will try this again. Please direct me to someone that can fix this
>>> problem. Our full page receipt/invoice shows the RMS computer logo. Our logo
>>> shows up in the preview correctly. We have tried several different invoice
>>> formats, I have even deleted the RMS image from the file in the RMS folder,
>>> but yet it still prints. Willing to contract this to someone.
0
glenn9672 (1267)
3/23/2007 4:56:49 PM
We had the same problem initially. My name for my printer in windows
(printers and faxes area) was "Epson Stylus COLOR 980 ESC/P 2" long with
spaces. So, I went into PRINTERS & FAXES and changed the name of the
printer to "EPSON980" short, no spaces.

Then I went into Manager/DATABASE/REGISTERS/REGISTERLIST
Went to the register number and fixed the printer name to "EPSON980".

If you are sending the invoice copy to another network printer, watch
your syntax.
like
\\remotecomputername\EPSON980

Mickie

Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt] wrote:
> It's just a text file, you can change it in Notepad.  Of course, that
> won't really change anything.  That line in the XML File is just setting
> the default value that will be used when you create a Receipt Format
> using that file as the Template.  Changing the Show Logo property after
> selecting the template file is the way to effect the value used at run
> time.
>
> The message you mentioned indicates the following:
> 1) You are using the Windows Driver rather than the OPOS Driver (which
> is fine)
> 2) The printer name you entered does not match the Windows printer name
> as shown in Printers & Faxes
> 3) The printer you are trying to print to is your Default Printer, so
> RMS 'fails over' to it when it does not find the name it is looking for.
>
> It sounds like you have made the correct logo file changes, so try this:
> 1) open the receipt format properties
> 2) Click the properties button for the Sales Transaction type - Mkae
> sure that your file name setting is still as you want it.
> 3) Click Save As - pick a file name like TestGraphic.xml - this is going
> to export your current settings as a new Receipt Template
> 4) Create a NEW Receipt Format and set your new file as the template
> (don't forget to select a Reports tempalte as well if you want to get X
> and Z reports)
> 5) go into Register Properties and select the new Receipt Format as the
> Receipt Printer 1 format.
> 6) Restart POS and run a transaction.
>
> If this works, it is only going to affect new transactions - any
> receipts that have already been journaled will not be changed.
>
> Good Luck...
>

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information.
>

> TheDuncan wrote:
>> Mickie,
>> Thank you. I will track down the printer as a problem. We are getting
>> a "printer is not defined" window and then it prints to the correct
>> printer.
>> I do not have the technology to change XML files.
>> "Mickie" wrote:
>>
>>> If you have tried checking all the computers to make sure they are
>>> pointing to the correct drive where the common reports are kept then
>>> take a look at the invoice XML file itself.
>>>
>>> Under attributes at the top, does it say:
>>>
>>> <SET name="ShowLogo" custom="true" description="Show Logo"
>>> type="vbBoolean">                         True  </SET>
>>>
>>> Change true to false.

0
mickie3724 (132)
3/23/2007 11:31:42 PM
Thank you Glenn,

Well we have tried renaming the invoice file and going back through as if
was the first time and setting everything back up. Same computer picture
shows up. For now we have turned off the logo to false. That at least
eliminates the wrong picture from showing up. Not the solution I was hoping
for.  Any other suggestions are welcome.

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> It's just a text file, you can change it in Notepad.  Of course, that
> won't really change anything.  That line in the XML File is just setting
> the default value that will be used when you create a Receipt Format
> using that file as the Template.  Changing the Show Logo property after
> selecting the template file is the way to effect the value used at run time.
>
> The message you mentioned indicates the following:
> 1) You are using the Windows Driver rather than the OPOS Driver (which
> is fine)
> 2) The printer name you entered does not match the Windows printer name
> as shown in Printers & Faxes
> 3) The printer you are trying to print to is your Default Printer, so
> RMS 'fails over' to it when it does not find the name it is looking for.
>
> It sounds like you have made the correct logo file changes, so try this:
> 1) open the receipt format properties
> 2) Click the properties button for the Sales Transaction type - Mkae
> sure that your file name setting is still as you want it.
> 3) Click Save As - pick a file name like TestGraphic.xml - this is going
> to export your current settings as a new Receipt Template
> 4) Create a NEW Receipt Format and set your new file as the template
> (don't forget to select a Reports tempalte as well if you want to get X
> and Z reports)
> 5) go into Register Properties and select the new Receipt Format as the
> Receipt Printer 1 format.
> 6) Restart POS and run a transaction.
>
> If this works, it is only going to affect new transactions - any
> receipts that have already been journaled will not be changed.
>
> Good Luck...
>

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information.
>

> TheDuncan wrote:
> > Mickie,
> > Thank you. I will track down the printer as a problem. We are getting a
> > "printer is not defined" window and then it prints to the correct printer.
> > I do not have the technology to change XML files.
> >
> > "Mickie" wrote:
> >
> >> If you have tried checking all the computers to make sure they are
> >> pointing to the correct drive where the common reports are kept then
> >> take a look at the invoice XML file itself.
> >>
> >> Under attributes at the top, does it say:
> >>
> >> <SET name="ShowLogo" custom="true" description="Show Logo"
> >> type="vbBoolean">                         True  </SET>
> >>
> >> Change true to false.

0
TheDuncan (9)

Creating a drop-ship invoice report in POP
Hello: I am attempting to create a drop-ship invoice report in POP. Where does GP pull the quantities received for any Purchasing Invoice Entry? Is it from the PO? Some other table? My report is using POP30300, POP30310, and POP30110. I'm able to get the list of drop-ship invoice line items, but they are sometimes duplicated. Once I remove the POP30110 table, the duplicates go away. I know this is something really obvious I am missing. Any assistance is appreciated. GP9 SP4. Thanks. -Joe There are no "quantities received" with drop-ship invoices, only...

Printing woes
Sounds easy enough, but having never needed it in the past, it was a bit frustrating when I tried. Basically I have a Doc/View application with the view derived from CRichEditView. I want to display the contents of the document in the view. The only way I found to do this was by using SetWindowText() of the underlying CRichEditCtrl object. That's not necessarily a bad thing, except that I also wanted to format the data with bold, justification, underline, etc. If I had my druthers, it would look something like: turn center and underline on output heading turn left on and underline of...

Excel 2003
Hi, was hoping someone might be able to help with this problem. We have a chart with two y axes, which displays fine on screen, and prints fine most of the time... but every now and then it prints squashed vertically. Has anyone else had this problem or have any idea what may be causing it? Many thanks, Marc ...

maximum number of printed pages allowed in a report access 2007
I am a CIS student at Sinclair Community College in Ohio. Can't find a answer to this question. What is the maximum number of printed pages allowed in a report? On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:41:00 -0800, Robin C. <Robin C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: There is no maximum. In reality you may be limited to some system resources. -Tom. >I am a CIS student at Sinclair Community College in Ohio. >Can't find a answer to this question. > >What is the maximum number of printed pages allowed in a report? ...

Printing A2 size using A4 paper size
I have created a timetable in a worksheet (Page Setup A4, Landscape).. I wish to blow it up to A2 size (which is equivalent to four A4 shee joined together). As my printer (HP deskjet 5550) restrictions only permit upto A4 siz printing, how may I setup the worksheet to be printed onto four A sheets so it merge into an A2 size sheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Images from file into datagridview
Hi, I really appreciate all the help I'm getting from this group. I'm loading a datagridview and I need to add thumbnails to it based on a string that's returned from the database. So first I load the data, then I create and add a datagridviewimagecolumn. The reason I'm adding a column to show the photo is that the rest of the grid is bound but the images aren't stored in the database. They're stored on file. Then based on a string column returned to the datagrid I loop through my newly created image column creating a bitmap for each row. I think cre...

Rows are hiden in normal view but not printing view
:confused: I have some how "hidden" my rows in "normal" and "page break preview". But they will show in "print preview" and print the rows. Can you please help me get them back. :eek: Ann -- aletoconstco ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aletoconstco's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35336 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=572824 What rows do you see and what rows are hidden? If the rows that are hidden are at the top of the wo...

Invoicing a partial amount on a linked sales order
We have a sales order that is linked to a PO. 1050 items were ordered, 979 were already received and the link automatically allocated and fulfilled them. 71 items are remaining to be received. The customer wants 288 of that 979 shipped now. If we remove the link, then we have to put the 288 in quantity to invoice and quantity fulfilled, and the remainder has to get put in the quantity to back order field. This makes us nervous because won't that show up as a quantity to order in the PO Generator? How can we invoice a partial receipt of items on a linked sales order better than this? ...

Run-time error '509' while printing a word document
Hi, I have got a document which is protected(From MS Word select Tools=>Protect document, with editing restictions selected) Now the document is printed to the default windows printrer using ShellExecute from vb. The same can be done, by right clicking on the document and select Print from the popup menu of windows explorer. The document prints without a problem. But when MS Word is already opened such as opening another word document or MS Outlook which uses the word editor and print the document as above the following error prompts. "Run-time error '509...

Set Height Property of image control
I've tried to set the image height of an image control in the OnOpen code: Me.ctlImage.Height = 1.193 * Me.ctlImage.Width such that it will conform to the aspect ratio of images to be displayed. The assignment statement didn't have any affect. With a debug stop after the statement, neither the height or width show any value. What do I need to do here to set the Height property of the image control? Thanks, Bill I see I need to do two things. One is that the width needs to be obtained with the ImageWidth property. And two, that I need to deal with these quantities being in twi...

Fan powers full throttle when starting up Entourage

How do I print a 5.5x8.5" booklet in Access?
I need to print a telephone directly, two pages to a 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. How do I print it in Access XP? On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:31:01 -0700, Jerry <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to print a telephone directly, two pages to a 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. >How do I print it in Access XP? From Bob Howard's post of 6/23/05 8:45 AM I finally decided to use a software product called FinePrint (www.fineprint.com) which acts as a Postscript printer. I give it the appropriate settings to configure the result as a booklet, and it takes care of...

Borderless Printing on Tri-Fold with HP Photosmart 3310
I have an HP 3310 and I print borderless all the time. Works like a charm. I just recently started using Publisher 2003 and I designed a tri-fold brochure where one page contains a full background image. When I go to print it, I get a small margin at the top and right side of the page. I've tried everything to get this resolved and I'm about to pull all my hair out. Why can't I follow the same procedure using my printer driver for borderless printing as I do for my other applications to get this tri-fold printed correctly? If I can't get this to work, I'm going ...

Printing Problem #7
I am printing a 14 page club roster (booklet)which I have done for several years. It is now leaving 2 blank pages in the middle. I can't seem to correct this problem Tom wrote: > I am printing a 14 page club roster (booklet)which I have done for several > years. > It is now leaving 2 blank pages in the middle. > I can't seem to correct this problem You have 14 pages. The paper physically has 16 pages (once folded). Publisher puts the blanks at the end of the print job (which turns out to be the middle of the publication). Follow Publisher's advice. Insert pages i...

Outlook 2003 opens to the wrong profile
I have two profiles, one for business, and one for home. The business one uses MS Exchange, but until a few months ago, neither profile was on Exchange and I still had the same problem. The problem is this: I have the Mail Setup profile preferences set to "prompt for a profile to be used." Every now and then, I lose the prompt, and Outlook starts to open to the same profile every time, even if I go back to Mail Setup and try to open the other profile by overriding with the "always use this profile" option. A reboot always fixes the problem for a while. The problem occ...

In Publisher, what is the tiled print option? How to correct?
I created a doc in Publisher and when I get the print preview, it is lower on the page than I expected. It does not match the doc I created. How do I repair? Are you using the standard letter stock or a custom stock setup? What version Publisher? "bkennedy@soyshield" <bkennedy@soyshield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC55A06E-FB8D-4C60-9123-9DA95B6C5831@microsoft.com... >I created a doc in Publisher and when I get the print preview, it is lower >on > the page than I expected. It does not match the doc I created. How do I > repair? ...

Printing Labels from HQ #2
I have a central distribution center where all products are priced and then distributed to each location. How do I print out labels with HQ for each location? Having a copy of SO at HQ does not work as each location gets diffrent qty. Sam, We have a product called RITE Label that was designed for just such a scenario. If you would like some more information or a demo please email Rick Feuling at sales@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us www.rite.us "sammm" <sammm@discussions.microsoft.co...

Will not print exactly as print prviw, skps text, prints on eithr
And it didn't show up in the body of your post either. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:09:01 -0800, "Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Printing formulas #3
I have 5 work sheets in a BOOK,each sheet a2:m30, every cell contains formula.Iwould like to keep a hard copy of these formulas I have used.In Tools>options>view tab I have checked formulas,but these formulas wrap each other by which I can't print these formulas.Is there any way to print all these formulas at one go. You could just dump them all to a new worksheet and print that Sub PrintFormulas() Dim cell As Range Dim sh As Worksheet Dim i As Long On Error Resume Next Set sh = Worksheets("Formulas") On Error GoTo 0 If sh Is Nothing Then Set ...

Selling less than full sets
We buy sets from our suppliers and then sell the components of the sets individually. Can GP handle this? It is not a true parent/child relationship as the components have different values (for example: set of towels included face, hand and bath, each would sell for a unique price). Does anyone else do this and if so how have you set it up. We thought we could use the kit function but you cannot put a kit on a purchase order and we need to order these sets. -- Thanks, Michelle Michelle: If you're buying a set, how do you know what the cost of each component of that set is? F...

targeturl is wrong
I've just set up IFD on a reverse proxy and everything works except that when a user connects the target URL targets HTTP and not HTTP. SSL is being handled by the reverse proxy and we've left CRM using port 80 on the application server. IFD is set to use HTTPS. The user opens a browser and goes to https://<orgname>.<domain.com> and they get directed to: https://<orgname>.<domain.com>/signin.aspx?targeturl=http%3a%2f%2f<orgname>.<domain.com>%2fdefault.aspx targeturl=http should be targeturl https Any ideas? -- Thanks, Len On Mar 12, 6:2...

Change Void date on voided AP invoice
We used the wrong void date when we voided an AP invoice in GP 9.0. The void date used was the previous period which in now closed and we'd like to change the void date to the current open period. Does anyone know if this void date can be changed either through GP or directly in the SQL2000 database? Thanks in advance. Doug, You may want to copy and paste the following script into SQL Server Management Studio's query window: declare @newdate datetime declare @vchrnmbr char(20) set @newdate = 'mm/dd/yyyy' set @vchrnmbr = '0000000000XXXX' update pm30200 set voidpda...

Print margins on forms
I need print out a tag that is divided equally in 4 on an perforated A4 page. However, everytime I use this template the 4 sections will print out in a different size - often on the perforated lines. How can I lock the print margins in place? The print margins should stay the same, unless someone is adjusting them. Perhaps the row heights, or column widths change when you enter data in the cells. It might be easier for you to create and print the tags in a table in Microsoft Word, and lock the rows and columns to the dimensions you need. lchu80 wrote: > I need print out a tag that...

HELP: print macro woes :S
I find that the 'print' macro immediately calls the default printer in EXCEL but it opens the Printer selection dialog window in WORD. How can one stop the PRINT button from selecting the default printer? Surely, it can open the Printer selection window? Hey Kevin! I know it is a week later, but have you thought of selecting File->Print through a macro that you create? This will surely take care of your problem... "KevinGPO" wrote: > I find that the 'print' macro immediately calls the default printer in EXCEL > but it opens the Printer selectio...

Re: Images render automatically
UPDATED LINK, apparently servers dont link having MSG files present. http://www.sharpsightgraphics.com/junkmail.zip UPDATED URL . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...