Free the RMS customization guide and source code!

Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
benefits of RMS.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dear Steve,
Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
3/12/2008 4:51:00 AM
Hi Akber,

Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
;-))

Kind regards, A.
--
ADTodorovik

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

I send alaready to you.

"Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:

> Hi Akber,
>
> Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> ;-))
>
> Kind regards, A.
> --
> ADTodorovik
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
AkberAlwani (916)
3/12/2008 11:14:01 AM
I will rate you too windman@suddenlink.net

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
DougPicNPac (141)
3/12/2008 12:04:01 PM
Can u send it to me also. A rate is on its way.

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Dexter (52)
3/12/2008 12:32:01 PM
My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Dexter (52)
3/12/2008 12:33:00 PM
I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca

thx !!

dexter wrote:
> My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Dear Steve,
>> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
>> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
>> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>>
>> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>>> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>>> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>>> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>>> benefits of RMS.

0
cfriesen (4)
3/12/2008 1:40:39 PM
Akber -

Didn't you sign the Partner agreement that all information restricted to
partners is a part of your Confidentiality Agreement? Don't you think this is
kind-of a major violation of that?

It is one thing to ask for ratings on posts that provide solutions and
another to 100% bypass all ties you have with MS by allocating protected info
for them.

I am not in disagreement that the guide should be made available – however,
that is not my decision and is a part of the Confidentiality Agreement I
signed.
--
Jocelyn

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
Akua@thegrapevinewine.com

Thanks,
Akua

"chris friesen" wrote:

> I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
>
> thx !!
>
> dexter wrote:
> > My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Steve,
> >> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> >> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> >> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
Akua (2)
3/12/2008 3:23:28 PM
Please send me a copy to me @ chirag@netlink-usa.com

Thanks
Chirag

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Chirag (37)
3/12/2008 7:02:01 PM
Akber,

I too could use a copy! Thanks in advance!

Rate is on the way!

greenier@tampabay.rr.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Alwani,

Please can you send me one also?

lee_dongchan@hotmail.com

my rate is on the way.

"Akua" wrote:

> I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
>
> Thanks,
> Akua
>
> "chris friesen" wrote:
>
> > I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
> >
> > thx !!
> >
> > dexter wrote:
> > > My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com

0
gatz (5)
3/12/2008 9:09:01 PM
Please email me also at faizhardware@yahoo.com
very helpful
thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
faiz1 (18)
3/12/2008 9:21:08 PM
On Mar 12, 4:14=A0am, Akber Alwani
<AkberAlw...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I send alaready to you.
>

> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
> > Hi Akber,
>
> > Can You send it to me also, please? =A0(antonijo_todoro...@hotmail.com) =
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a =
must
> > ;-))
>
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
>
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customizatio=
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me a=
nything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

Akbar,

I could use this also. hcapper_@yahoo.com

Thanks
0
hcapper (3)
3/12/2008 10:38:08 PM
Could you also send copies to me.

ebank@justkidscuts.com

thanks,
Ed

ps - I'll rate you also

"Tim - Cigar Guy" wrote:

> Akber,
>
> I too could use a copy! Thanks in advance!
>
> Rate is on the way!
>
> greenier@tampabay.rr.com
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
EdatJKC (14)
3/13/2008 5:47:00 AM
could I also get a copy

Jay.lindner@pobox.com

Thanks
Jay

Akber Alwani wrote:
> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> benefits of RMS.

Akbar,

Typed my email wrong in 1st post

<AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I send alaready to you.
>

> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
> > Hi Akber,
>
> > Can You send it to me also, please? =A0(antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) =
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a =
must
> > ;-))
>
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
>
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customizatio=
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me a=
nything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

hcapper (3)
3/13/2008 3:18:29 PM
Akber,

If the guide also can be used for MS POS 2.0, please send a copy to
wjbreiten@aol.com.

Thanks,
Bill

0
Bill7393 (298)
3/13/2008 4:11:01 PM
Akber, if the offer is still open, I would love a copy as well. You can send
it to rance@campusemporium.com

Thanks in advance, rating coming your way.

Rance

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Rance1 (8)
3/13/2008 5:26:01 PM
Akber, if the offer is still open, I would love a copy as well. please send
it to bcharouf@gmail.com
best reqards

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
BACHA11 (30)
3/16/2008 5:44:00 PM
Can you send me a copy of the customization guide as well? Thanks!

"gatz" wrote:

> Alwani,
>
> Please can you send me one also?
>
> lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
>
> my rate is on the way.
>
> "Akua" wrote:
>
> > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Akua
> >
> > "chris friesen" wrote:
> >
> > > I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
> > >
> > > thx !!

0
jridgway (3)
3/17/2008 12:46:03 AM
Sorry forgot my email :) .... jeridgway -at- gmail

"gatz" wrote:

> Alwani,
>
> Please can you send me one also?
>
> lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
>
> my rate is on the way.
>
> "Akua" wrote:
>
> > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Akua
> >
> > "chris friesen" wrote:
> >
> > > I would appreciate a copy as well.  Cfriesen@telenium.ca
> > >
> > > thx !!

0
jridgway (3)
3/17/2008 12:49:02 AM
Hey Akber, can you send me a copy as well? If the offer is still available,
please send it to jeridgway -at- gmail.com. Thanks!

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
jridgway (3)
3/17/2008 12:55:02 AM

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
CoolVines (2)
3/17/2008 1:05:01 AM
i would love to get a copy of this guide as well - we use RMS in our store
and are trying to build a eCommerce system to tie into it.  please send to
mark@coolvines.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
CoolVines (2)
3/17/2008 1:06:00 AM
Dear Akbar, can you please forward the Customization guide to me on the below
mentioned address. I tried my best, but unable to find it.

Please send it to : engrfahadkhan@gmail.com/fahad@laksol.com

THanks.
--
Muhammad Fahad Khan
Manager Business Development,

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Could I have a copy also.  Thank you in advance.
andreat@cskt.org
--
AKT

Could you also send a copy to me?  You're awesome, thanks.

"jridgway" wrote:

> Can you send me a copy of the customization guide as well? Thanks!
>
> "gatz" wrote:
>
> > Alwani,
> >
> > Please can you send me one also?
> >
> > lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
> >
> > my rate is on the way.
> >
> > "Akua" wrote:
> >
> > > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Akua

0
Warby (1)
3/19/2008 5:59:01 AM
I feel like i'm beating a dead horse, I've asked for this thing 6 times
already, and no responce from anyone, but here goes......

Can you also please send me a copy to Russell_Lambert@yahoo.com,
Thanks in advance.

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
RLambert1 (13)
3/20/2008 2:25:02 PM
Could you send it to me also?

Thanks

"jridgway" wrote:

> Can you send me a copy of the customization guide as well? Thanks!
>
> "gatz" wrote:
>
> > Alwani,
> >
> > Please can you send me one also?
> >
> > lee_dongchan@hotmail.com
> >
> > my rate is on the way.
> >
> > "Akua" wrote:
> >
> > > I too would appreciate a copy of it. My email address is
> > > Akua@thegrapevinewine.com
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Akua

0
BenWarby (1)
3/20/2008 6:47:19 PM
The cat is out of the bag (has been for a long time). Based on the number of
posts in this thread, the demand is obvious and the frustration with MS is
clear.

"jocelynp" <jocelyn.puegner@hotmailDOTcom> wrote in message
> Akber -
>
> Didn't you sign the Partner agreement that all information restricted to
> partners is a part of your Confidentiality Agreement? Don't you think this
> is
> kind-of a major violation of that?
>
> It is one thing to ask for ratings on posts that provide solutions and
> another to 100% bypass all ties you have with MS by allocating protected
> info
> for them.
>
> I am not in disagreement that the guide should be made available -
> however,
> that is not my decision and is a part of the Confidentiality Agreement I
> signed.
> --
> Jocelyn
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Dear Steve,
>> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
>> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
>> anything
>> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>>
>> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>>
>> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> > benefits of RMS.

The Customization Guide as well as samples should be made available to
everyone..

It is a bit off the wall to assume they should release the source code
though.

"Steve Shaffer" <stevejshaffer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why paying
> customers can't get access to one of the major advertised benefits of RMS.

0
anonymous (74722)
3/20/2008 9:53:41 PM
If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate a copy of the guide as well.

Thanks so much! Please send to jp@winnipegcashregister.com

Take care.
JP

could you emial it to me as well?  kfice@rhtc.net

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Please email me also at m.elqadi@diwanegypt.com

thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
El-Qadi (1)
3/31/2008 5:01:12 PM
Could you please forward a copy to jimmy.hoofa@gmail.com  Thanks in advance.

"dexter" <dexter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> Dear Steve,
>> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
>> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
>> anything
>> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>>
>> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>>
>> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
>> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
>> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> > benefits of RMS.

Hi ,

Could You send it to me also, please?  ( mariorh@telefonica.net )

Thank you.
"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
MRH1 (2)
4/5/2008 11:22:00 AM
Could you please send me the guide and samples as well?

eric.miller "at" towerofgames.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Eric1 (389)
4/7/2008 12:19:00 AM
We would love to have our hands on the custimization guide. Can you please
send to design@twintpnation.com?
thank you

Hey can I have a copy as well.... email it to phillipd@hugginsgrenada.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
Don4849 (203)
4/15/2008 2:24:00 AM
Can i get a copy also zurich0371@yahoo.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
gautam1 (7)
4/15/2008 3:22:01 AM
Would you please send this to me as well?
ebodvin@carr.org

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
ebodvin (1)
4/16/2008 2:23:02 PM
please send me a copy as well to yitz at softwaredevelopersllc.com
0
yitzster (3)
4/17/2008 1:37:55 PM
May I get a copy of the Customization Guide too?  Thanks!

kwa@ceoteams.com

"yitzster@gmail.com" wrote:

> please send me a copy as well to yitz at softwaredevelopersllc.com

Akber, could I please get a copy of that as well?  I'd be glad to rate -

chris@customblends.com

Thanks if you can -

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Chris6982 (632)
5/5/2008 11:31:00 PM
Hi Akber,

I too would appreciate the RMS customization guide and source code please,

mpspyder@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Michael

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
MPSpyder (4)
5/15/2008 7:45:00 PM
Akber, could you also send me a copy of the customization guide to
ted@fairvilla.com.  I will be happy to rate you!

0
ted8203 (22)
5/21/2008 4:48:13 PM
Someone please send me the RMS 2.0 customization guide. I will rate you thank
you.

My email is aryovian...at....gmail.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Nuegen (2)
6/20/2008 9:42:00 PM
Hi,
I need the RMS 2.0 customization guide.
thank you.

My email is  rgvarela@costarricense.cr

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Randall1 (17)
9/22/2008 5:18:00 AM
I too would very much appreciate a copy of the RMS Customization Guide and
Demo Code.  (kuoman77@hotmail.com)

Thank you in advance,

-Steve

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
StatusKuo (1)
9/30/2008 5:05:01 PM
Hi can some one please send me The Customization Guide as well as some
samples if possible. lukemulenga@sparcrossroads.co.zm.

Thanks

"root" wrote:

> The Customization Guide as well as samples should be made available to
> everyone..
>
> It is a bit off the wall to assume they should release the source code
> though.
>

> "Steve Shaffer" <stevejshaffer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why paying
> > customers can't get access to one of the major advertised benefits of RMS.

0
Luke (96)
1/16/2009 12:38:02 PM
Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
so appreciated, mi emails:

alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com

thank you very much

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

I too would like the guide.

Please send it to syoung@amshootcenters.com

Thanks

Scott

"alejandrogiraldo" wrote:

> Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> so appreciated, mi emails:
>
> alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
>
> thank you very much
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Hi, i'd like to get the quide too. Thanks.

Please send it to kull1@yahoo.com

"techiesrule" wrote:

> I too would like the guide.
>
> Please send it to syoung@amshootcenters.com
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott
>
> "alejandrogiraldo" wrote:
>
> > Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> > so appreciated, mi emails:
> >
> > alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> > alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
> >
> > thank you very much
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
kull1 (1)
2/12/2009 11:36:01 PM
Can you send it to me as well, pmargelino@gmail.com

Thanks alot...

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

Please send to me too - very much appreciated.

agaleo@gmail.com

"kull1" wrote:

> Hi, i'd like to get the quide too. Thanks.
>
> Please send it to kull1@yahoo.com
>
> "techiesrule" wrote:
>
> > I too would like the guide.
> >
> > Please send it to syoung@amshootcenters.com
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > "alejandrogiraldo" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> > > so appreciated, mi emails:
> > >
> > > alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> > > alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
> > >
> > > thank you very much

0
Angelo (26)
4/8/2009 4:10:01 AM
Hi guys,

Someone please send me the RMS customization guide. I'll be so appreciated.
Mi email is: oceano_25@hotmail.com

Regards,
Joaquín

"alejandrogiraldo" wrote:

> Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
> so appreciated, mi emails:
>
> alejandrogiraldo95@hotmail.com
> alejandrogiraldo@gmail.com
>
> thank you very much
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Hello Akber,

Can you also send me the Customization Guide?

Thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

Hi!

can you please send me the customization guide?

my email is: andrew(at)everyone.ph

Thanks

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

Hi i would like a copy of the customization  guide also.
nlatchman@kappadrugs.com

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

0
nlatchman (1)
5/26/2009 4:09:01 PM
Akber,

Could you please send me also a copy?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
~Naren

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
reddy (6)
5/26/2009 6:46:01 PM
Hi Akber,

Can you please send it to my email? andrew@everyone.ph

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

May I have customization guide as well?
  maga (at) amatica.lt

Thanks
Marius Gabrijolavicius

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
maga (1)
6/4/2009 11:17:01 AM
Hi Akber,

Can you send me a copy?

my email is rtsdrtsd@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
RicoTowers (135)
6/7/2009 1:57:01 AM
Hello good day
I would like to get a copy of the RMS customization guide
my email: shashdsurfer@hotmail.com

"Every1Tech" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> can you please send me the customization guide?
>
> my email is: andrew(at)everyone.ph
>
> Thanks
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > I send alaready to you.
> >
> > "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Akber,
> > >
> > > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > > ;-))
> > >
> > > Kind regards, A.
> > > --
> > > ADTodorovik

0
Trinidave (22)
8/28/2009 6:49:01 PM
Would you please e-mail this to me?
jtawil@clevelandsightcenter.org

Thank-you!
0
Jassen (3)
10/4/2009 2:52:01 PM
Hi
How r u,
Sir i have requested u already , i m new user in RMS, I need source code ,
is it possible u send me source code RMS or related atrical or book that help
me in feture. thanks
--
Abid Ali
Vb6 Desktop Application Developer

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
Abid1 (10)
10/22/2009 12:06:01 PM
Can you pls send me the customization guide to xumi214@gmail.com?
Thank you in advance.

Sam

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
sammm (54)
11/10/2009 6:47:01 AM
can you also send me a copy please
i did rate you
"sammm" <sammm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you pls send me the customization guide to xumi214@gmail.com?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Sam
>
> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
>> I send alaready to you.
>>
>> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Akber,
>> >
>> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
>> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a
>> > must
>> > ;-))
>> >
>> > Kind regards, A.
>> > --
>> > ADTodorovik

Hi  Akber
This is what I am looking for , could you please send me a copy to
misjames@yahoo.com please
Thank you in advance
James

"RMS news" wrote:

> can you also send me a copy please
> i did rate you
> "sammm" <sammm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can you pls send me the customization guide to xumi214@gmail.com?
> > Thank you in advance.
> >
> > Sam
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> >> I send alaready to you.

> .

0
James6891 (359)
11/19/2009 8:32:07 AM
Hi,

Can I also have a copy of this margelino@yahoo.com thanks and highly
appreciate.

Paulo

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4630 (20091123) __________

http://www.eset.com

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> I send alaready to you.
>
> "Antonijo Todorovik" wrote:
>
> > Hi Akber,
> >
> > Can You send it to me also, please?  (antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com) I
> > think I have older versions of everything... and of course, a rate is a must
> > ;-))
> >
> > Kind regards, A.
> > --
> > ADTodorovik
> >
> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Steve,
> > > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

0
Tim6814 (325)
12/7/2009 6:31:02 PM
Hi can you guys send me a copy of the customization guide for RMS, i will be
so appreciated, my email is:
akramoracle@hotmail.com
or
ukrumoracle@yahoo.com

"Abid" wrote:

> Hi
> How r u,
> Sir i have requested u already , i m new user in RMS, I need source code ,
> is it possible u send me source code RMS or related atrical or book that help
> me in feture. thanks
> --
> Abid Ali
> Vb6 Desktop Application Developer
> Oracle Developer
> tomianabidpk@yahoo.com
> oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk
> +923434726428
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

can you send me a copy too?

yesems@live.com
--
just a simple dude

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

0
yesems (1)
1/4/2010 5:48:02 PM
Hi,

Can you please send me a copy!

wormgus2003@hotmail.com

I will be very appreciative!

Thanks!!

"RicoTowers" wrote:

> Hi Akber,
>
> Can you send me a copy?
>
> my email is rtsdrtsd@hotmail.com
>
> Thank you in advance
>

> "Akber Alwani" wrote:
>
> > Dear Steve,
> > Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> > guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> > you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
> >
> > "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > > benefits of RMS.

0
Gustavo (10)
1/13/2010 10:16:01 PM
Can i get a copy too ? 2.0

thanks

"Steve Shaffer" wrote:

> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> benefits of RMS.

0
Frank9521 (202)
2/16/2010 10:14:01 PM
Would you please e-mail RMS2.0 customization guide and other related material
to me at alidik_5@hotmail.com  ?

Thanks in advance
Kashif

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.
>
> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make the the
> > customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
> > I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why
> > paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
> > benefits of RMS.

I would like a copy of the RMS customization guide as well, I would very much
appreciate it.

Thanks

Scott Emick

Scott.Emick at gmail.com

"Jason" wrote:

> The cat is out of the bag (has been for a long time). Based on the number of
> posts in this thread, the demand is obvious and the frustration with MS is
> clear.
>

> "jocelynp" <jocelyn.puegner@hotmailDOTcom> wrote in message
> > Akber -
> >
> > Didn't you sign the Partner agreement that all information restricted to
> > partners is a part of your Confidentiality Agreement? Don't you think this
> > is
> > kind-of a major violation of that?
> >
> > It is one thing to ask for ratings on posts that provide solutions and
> > another to 100% bypass all ties you have with MS by allocating protected
> > info
> > for them.
> >
> > I am not in disagreement that the guide should be made available -
> > however,
> > that is not my decision and is a part of the Confidentiality Agreement I
> > signed.
> > --
> > Jocelyn
> >

> > "Akber Alwani" wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Steve,
> >> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization
> >> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
> >> anything
> >> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Free-the-RMS-customization-guide-and-source-code-31832-.htm
hiper_1983 wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?QWtiZXIgQWx3YW5p?= wrote:

> Dear Steve,
> Dont be so frustrated, I am sending you on your email the customization

> guide which you will get in few minutes. but don't forget to rate me
> anything
> you need let me know if I have enough time I happy to help you out.

> "Steve Shaffer" wrote:

>> Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that MSDynamics won't make
>> the the
>> customization guide and source code available to paying customers?
>> I'd love to have an explanation, that holds up to scrutiny, on why

>> paying customers can't get access to one of the major advertised
>> benefits of RMS.

-------------------------------------
Hi

Please forward me rms customization guide to my mail 1208.prem@gmail.com
i will be so thankful.. please help me ....... :(

regards

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Free-the-RMS-customization-guide-and-source-code-31832-.htm
bodenp@hotmail.com wrote:

hiper_1983 wrote:
Can someone email me the RMS customization guide?

Thanks,
bodenp@hotmail.com

         |___/
PBB