Export or convert .qrp files to HTML

Hi all, great forum -

Does anyone know how to export or convert any given .qrp report into an HTML 
or other web format?  Could it be possible to open a .qrp in it's native 
format?  I've seen a company online (Sabletooth) that converts Report Builder 
(.qrp) files into Crystal, but I think they are only offering consulting 
services.

Thanks in advance for your help.
0
Nate (59)
2/10/2007 5:55:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

4 Replies
1648 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 47

At the top of the report it gives you several options(print, save, etc.) the 
fourth or fifth from the left(not quite sure which one by memory)is the one 
to export. It gives you several options. One of which is to export by HTML. 
I would export to a file rather than email. I've never been able to 
successfuly export to email, not sure why, it just doesn't seem to work.
Craig

"Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:260272A4-C6FE-4BCB-AE1B-759B3D81F9FF@microsoft.com...
> Hi all, great forum -
>
> Does anyone know how to export or convert any given .qrp report into an 
> HTML
> or other web format?  Could it be possible to open a .qrp in it's native
> format?  I've seen a company online (Sabletooth) that converts Report 
> Builder
> (.qrp) files into Crystal, but I think they are only offering consulting
> services.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help. 


0
craig6967 (916)
2/10/2007 10:50:29 PM
I guess I should have expressed my intention for HTML.  Like you, my hope is 
that I can export to email and have had no luck.  I guess I was thinking 
there may be a work around that anyone would know of other than export to 
HTML.

Thanks for the quick reply Craig!

"Craig" wrote:

> At the top of the report it gives you several options(print, save, etc.) the 
> fourth or fifth from the left(not quite sure which one by memory)is the one 
> to export. It gives you several options. One of which is to export by HTML. 
> I would export to a file rather than email. I've never been able to 
> successfuly export to email, not sure why, it just doesn't seem to work.
> Craig
> 
> "Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:260272A4-C6FE-4BCB-AE1B-759B3D81F9FF@microsoft.com...
> > Hi all, great forum -
> >
> > Does anyone know how to export or convert any given .qrp report into an 
> > HTML
> > or other web format?  Could it be possible to open a .qrp in it's native
> > format?  I've seen a company online (Sabletooth) that converts Report 
> > Builder
> > (.qrp) files into Crystal, but I think they are only offering consulting
> > services.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help. 
> 
> 
> 
0
Nate (59)
2/12/2007 4:29:00 PM
For my website I export HTML to a file, add the code to my webpage and then 
upload to my server. I'm not sure what you're using the HTML code for but it 
should work for you. You can also export to XML.format which I use to send 
orders to a vendor.
Craig

"Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:E15C285C-FCA4-4255-8A0C-61C77DE36CE1@microsoft.com...
>I guess I should have expressed my intention for HTML.  Like you, my hope 
>is
> that I can export to email and have had no luck.  I guess I was thinking
> there may be a work around that anyone would know of other than export to
> HTML.
>
> Thanks for the quick reply Craig!
>
> "Craig" wrote:
>
>> At the top of the report it gives you several options(print, save, etc.) 
>> the
>> fourth or fifth from the left(not quite sure which one by memory)is the 
>> one
>> to export. It gives you several options. One of which is to export by 
>> HTML.
>> I would export to a file rather than email. I've never been able to
>> successfuly export to email, not sure why, it just doesn't seem to work.
>> Craig
>>
>> "Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:260272A4-C6FE-4BCB-AE1B-759B3D81F9FF@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi all, great forum -
>> >
>> > Does anyone know how to export or convert any given .qrp report into an
>> > HTML
>> > or other web format?  Could it be possible to open a .qrp in it's 
>> > native
>> > format?  I've seen a company online (Sabletooth) that converts Report
>> > Builder
>> > (.qrp) files into Crystal, but I think they are only offering 
>> > consulting
>> > services.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance for your help.
>>
>>
>> 


0
craig6967 (916)
2/12/2007 6:46:48 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0515_01C75552.1256DBF0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Nate,

To export to email, you need to use Outlook instead of Outlook Express.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D

You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type of =
newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment(s).  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with =
newsreader"
under the MS Retail Management System on the right.

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D

  "Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
news:E15C285C-FCA4-4255-8A0C-61C77DE36CE1@microsoft.com...
  I guess I should have expressed my intention for HTML.  Like you, my =
hope is=20
  that I can export to email and have had no luck.  I guess I was =
thinking=20
  there may be a work around that anyone would know of other than export =
to=20
  HTML.

  Thanks for the quick reply Craig!

  "Craig" wrote:

  > At the top of the report it gives you several options(print, save, =
etc.) the=20
  > fourth or fifth from the left(not quite sure which one by memory)is =
the one=20
  > to export. It gives you several options. One of which is to export =
by HTML.=20
  > I would export to a file rather than email. I've never been able to=20
  > successfuly export to email, not sure why, it just doesn't seem to =
work.
  > Craig
  >=20
  > "Nate" <Nate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20
  > news:260272A4-C6FE-4BCB-AE1B-759B3D81F9FF@microsoft.com...
  > > Hi all, great forum -
  > >
  > > Does anyone know how to export or convert any given .qrp report =
into an=20
  > > HTML
  > > or other web format?  Could it be possible to open a .qrp in it's =
native
  > > format?  I've seen a company online (Sabletooth) that converts =
Report=20
  > > Builder
  > > (.qrp) files into Crystal, but I think they are only offering =
consulting
  > > services.
  > >
  > > Thanks in advance for your help.=20
  >=20
  >=20
  >
------=_NextPart_000_0515_01C75552.1256DBF0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16414" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Nate,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>To export to email, you need to use Outlook =
instead of=20
Outlook Express.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express/Windows Mail or some other type =
of=20
newsgroup reader to<BR>see and download the file attachment(s).&nbsp; If =
you are=20
not using a reader, follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook =
Express.&nbsp;=20
Click on "Open with newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System =
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV>"Nate" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Nate@discussions.microsoft.com">Nate@discussions.microsoft=
..com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:E15C285C-FCA4-4255-8A0C-61C77DE36CE1@microsoft.com">news:E15=
C285C-FCA4-4255-8A0C-61C77DE36CE1@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  guess I should have expressed my intention for HTML.&nbsp; Like you, =
my hope=20
  is <BR>that I can export to email and have had no luck.&nbsp; I guess =
I was=20
  thinking <BR>there may be a work around that anyone would know of =
other than=20
  export to <BR>HTML.<BR><BR>Thanks for the quick reply =
Craig!<BR><BR>"Craig"=20
  wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; At the top of the report it gives you several=20
  options(print, save, etc.) the <BR>&gt; fourth or fifth from the =
left(not=20
  quite sure which one by memory)is the one <BR>&gt; to export. It gives =
you=20
  several options. One of which is to export by HTML. <BR>&gt; I would =
export to=20
  a file rather than email. I've never been able to <BR>&gt; successfuly =
export=20
  to email, not sure why, it just doesn't seem to work.<BR>&gt; =
Craig<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; "Nate" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Nate@discussions.microsoft.com">Nate@discussions.microsoft=
..com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <BR>&gt; <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:260272A4-C6FE-4BCB-AE1B-759B3D81F9FF@microsoft.com">news:260=
272A4-C6FE-4BCB-AE1B-759B3D81F9FF@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;=20
  &gt; Hi all, great forum -<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Does anyone know =
how to=20
  export or convert any given .qrp report into an <BR>&gt; &gt; =
HTML<BR>&gt;=20
  &gt; or other web format?&nbsp; Could it be possible to open a .qrp in =
it's=20
  native<BR>&gt; &gt; format?&nbsp; I've seen a company online =
(Sabletooth) that=20
  converts Report <BR>&gt; &gt; Builder<BR>&gt; &gt; (.qrp) files into =
Crystal,=20
  but I think they are only offering consulting<BR>&gt; &gt; =
services.<BR>&gt;=20
  &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Thanks in advance for your help. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0515_01C75552.1256DBF0--

0
cptsoft (1248)
2/21/2007 8:48:58 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces: