Export and Import Items

I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my other
store with prices Description Etc.
And I want to import them in my other Store.

Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to import in
my second Store ???
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I want to do this in Retail mangement system

"JA Lascurain" wrote:

> I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my other
> store with prices Description Etc.
> And I want to import them in my other Store.
>
> Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to import in
> my second Store ???
You need HeadQuarter Software

Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = =
"JA Lascurain" <JALascurain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my other
> store with prices Description Etc.
> And I want to import them in my other Store.
>
> Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to import
> in
> my second Store ???

0
afshin (783)
2/13/2007 10:00:09 PM
Any ideas with only RMS ????

"Afshin Alikhani" wrote:

> You need HeadQuarter Software
>

> Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
> CEO - Retail Realm
> = = = = = =
> "JA Lascurain" <JALascurain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my other
> > store with prices Description Etc.
> > And I want to import them in my other Store.
> >
> > Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to import
> > in
> > my second Store ???

You could use our import program on teh 2nd store.  Use the active report to
export as CSV the data and use our import program to bring the data into the
2nd store.  Cost of software US$495.

Afshin Alikhnai - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = = = = = =

> Any ideas with only RMS ????
>
> "Afshin Alikhani" wrote:
>
>> You need HeadQuarter Software
>>

>> Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
>> CEO - Retail Realm
>> = = = = = =
>> "JA Lascurain" <JALascurain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my
>> >other
>> > store with prices Description Etc.
>> > And I want to import them in my other Store.
>> >
>> > Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to
>> > import
>> > in
>> > my second Store ???

0
afshin (783)

how do import the outlook express address book to mutipule users .
I just got a new system with Outlook,my wife and I have been using Express for mail.I imported the address book to my log in but can't figure out how to get it to hers.Any help is appreciated doates <doates@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just got a new system with Outlook,my wife and I have been using > Express for mail.I imported the address book to my log in but can't > figure out how to get it to hers.Any help is appreciated Exactly the same way. -- Brian Tillman ...

Import Excel into Money 2005`
Does anyone know of a way to import an Excel file into money 2005? I have tried everything I now. Thanks Jim Jim G wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to import an Excel file into money 2005? I have > tried everything I now. Convert to QIF is your only option. Try http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php The Excel file must be converted into QIF. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8. "Jim G" <Jim G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6B83DF4-4154-4AC3-BF6D-3C6B8AF483D7@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a way to import an Excel file in...

Move Items from MB to PF in OWA
Hi When I try to move an item from my privat mailbox to a public folder in owa (exchange 2003), I receive the following error: Moving or copying items between Exchange servers is not supported. In the KB article 260569, my problem is described, but no solution to fix it! Can somebody helps my with this? Thanks & regards, Phil On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:00:25 -0700, "Phil H." <PhilH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >When I try to move an item from my privat mailbox to a public folder in owa >(exchange 2003), I receive the following error: > >Moving or...

Item information
Item details in SO and HQ applications on shows Description (30 Characters) Due to the restriction in lenght, it becomes a timely process to lookup items (particularly non barcoded) for purhcase orders and indeed many other areas of the programs. An easy addition would be to have the ability to choose extra fields to display the extended description and Sub 1,2,3 and Unit of Measure. This would allow item referencing to become easy and time saving. This has been my most required component from clients - partularly in the Fine Wine Sector. Naturally this would also be of benifit to al...

Problem with linked files and embeded objects in OE items
People, Has anybody stumbled upon a problem when you link a file to an OE 2002 item or embed an object in it and then when you double click it from within the item nothing happens. Thank you Do you mean Outlook or Outlook Express? OE = Outlook Express but there isn't a v2002. if you mean Outlook and are referring to tasks and other special item types, it's a known problem. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exch...

exporting Outlook Express on one PC...
to Outlook on a PC Tablet How does one go about exporting then importing? Do you need a separate program to do this? You must follow instructions for transferring from one installation of OE to the other first. Only then can you import into Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul Currie" <pwc@sasktel.net> wrote in message news:126ces4t34q6f30@corp.supernews.com... > to Outlook on a PC Tablet > How does one go about exporting then importing? Do you need a separate > program to do this? ...

Import address into sender ID
Is there a way to import multiple e-mail (sender) addresses into Sender ID? Using Exchange 2003 You can either script it or use csvde, or ldifde using the following syntax (for ldifde): dn: CN=Default Message Filter,CN=Message Delivery,CN=Global Settings,CN=YourExchangeOrgName,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=YourDomainName,DC=com (or whatever your domain extension is) changetype: modify replace: msExchTurfListNames msExchTurfListNames: foo@google.com msExchTurfListNames: foo@somedomain.com - Copy the above in a text file and save is with a .LDF extension - mak...

Duplicate Importance columns displayed.
I have a client using Outlook 2002 and th edisplay shows two Importance columns. Trying to remove one results in an outlib.dll error. Anyone ever see this before? Thanks ...

"OleObjectBlob" & "Unknown COM" errors when importing VBA package
I created a VBA package in Dynamics GP 10, which opens and reads from an Excel file. When I try to import the package on another computer, I get "OleObjectBlob" and "Unknown COM" errors referrring to my user form I created. If anyone knows how to get around these errors, please let me know thanks, Lorraine It would be good to know what versions of GP are you running both in your dev environment and the environment you are trying to import the package into. It would also be beneficial to know the *exact* error messages you are receiving. Best regards...

Cannot get emails back from Deleted Items folder
Outlook 2003 After deleting an email, I normally can move the email from the Deleted Items folder back to my Inbox. Or after deleting, I can Undo and it restores the email back to its original folder. Now, for some unknown reason, the Deleted Items folder will not let go of emails. I tried moving, clicking and dragging, and undoing, but they are stuck in the Deleted Items folder. All I can do to survive is copy them back. Any solution to this? how 'full' is the deleted folder and the folder you want to move them back into? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself ...

cannot import pst calendar file
I have reformatted my hard drive, now attempting to import my calendar pst file. I want to try and bring my schedule into the outlook calendar file, however, the only way I can get the file to open, is to open the pst file and copy as a secondary folder in calendar. When I try to import the calendar pst file, nothing happens. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you have the second calendar open, simply display it in a table format, then drag and drop the files to the primary calendar. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

Sent Items disappeared
Hi We are running Outlook 2003, not in cached exchange mode, running on Terminal Server. We have one user who has lost 4 days of sent items from her email. I have checked that the user hasn't deleted the emails and can see them in message tracking on the exchange server. (Exchange 2003 SP2) Any ideas as to why this would happen? Thanks in advance We are having the same problem. Archiving is not set on that folder and her sent emails keep disappearing. Had any luck with the solution yet? "Darren97" wrote: > Hi > > We are running Outlook 2003, not in cached excha...

Outlook 2007
I would appreciate anyone advising me as to how to export emails from Outlook to Excel so I get columns, for example: 'to', 'subject', 'date' (I want to insert more columns once the emails are in Excel.) Maybe comma limited file .csv ? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!! Tried the Export feature already? It allows you to export to various file types including xls and csv. An alternative method can be found here; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/exportcontacts.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlo...

logo import
I imported a company logo in a text box into publisher. I then placed it on the brochure which has a colored background. However, the logo text box is showing up on the colored background. I've tried to "send it back" in order to supress the outline of the text and just see the logo on top of the background, but it send the whole text box and logo behind the background. Is there anyway to get rid or erase the text box the logo is in, therefore, allowing just the logo to sit on the background? -- J Rae J Try bringing the text box to the top and make it transparent. ...

Import ing Data
I have about 5 or 6 stocks I watch and an older Stock Program [Supercharts 4.0 Built 10]. I would like to import the data for these companies from Yahoo, but after the download into Excel the data is ascending rather than descending order. Would anyone know how I could enter these figures into this program? Thanks, Carl Hi Carl - Is the only problem that the data is sorted wrong? You can very easily sort it in Excel, then dump it into Supercharts. Or is there an issue getting any data into Supercharts? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http:...

Missing items on Stock Count
I have a handful of items that are not showing up on my stock count entry. The items have a zero quantity on hand, item type is sales inventory, and they do not have a lot or serial number. These items have been on the stock count before. Why are they not showing up now? Do you reuse your stock counts or create them each time? Do you have multiple sites defined? It is possible that the item/site record was deleted for one or more items at one or more sites. Use the Site Maintenance screen to assign all items to all sites (it does not over-write any existing data) and try to crea...

CListCtrl: Changing height of currently selected item?
What I want to do is a list like the one in Windows Control Panel -> Software, where the currently selected list item is shown with more detailed information. My core problem is: How to change the height of the currently selected list item so that more detailed information can be displayed? Any ideas how to realize this easily (i.e. apart from doing the *complete* drawing of the list items by myself using CustomDraw)? Thanks, Harald hi u give one image list to the list control with regards Harish "Harald Karner" <harald_karner@a1.net> wrote in message news:c12cv8$1...

How do I import OE .dbx files into outlook?
Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important OE .dbx files. How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can access the content? Simon wrote: > Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important > OE .dbx files. > > How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can > access the content? Why do you no longer have OE on the old machine that crashed that we are to assume where you will reinstall the same version of Windows that before had OE? See http...

Can an item in a CComboBox programatically hidden?
Hi, Is it possible to hide some items in a CCombox? Can CComboBox::SetItemHeight(0) or other functions serve this purpose? Say in different situations, I want to hide different sets of items, but still want all the items have consistent sequence indices. Is it possible? If I can populate the box with the same whole set of items, and simply hide items according to different situations, the code complexity can be greatly reduced. I use Component One's flexgrid control that has this feature. Often times, I just use one logic to deal with different, complex situations. Your advi...

Opening file from an item loses Word document properties
Hello, I have just discovered that when you double-click a Word file attached to an appointment item (although I imagine it will be the same for other items too), Outlook does not open the actual file, but takes a copy and puts it in the temp folder and opens that. This is a pain as it mucks up some of the automation coding I have done, but what's worse is that the copy doesn't seem to have the custom properties I have set. Is there any way of forcing Outlook to open the original, instead of a copy? Failing that, any ideas why the custom document property would have been lost...

6 items line-column chart on 2 axis
I would like a bar chart to show (in 2 bars) the forecast dollars and actual percentage, where the forecast $$ use the right axis and the actual % use the left axis. The final 4 indicies will be charted using a line chart. When I create this chart my bars stack instead displaying beside each other presumable because each bar uses a different axis. Is there anyway to show the bars in separate columns? Thank you. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "...

Allow access to item properties when Adding Items to purchase orde
Allowing access to item properties when adding items to a purchase order would assist in updating information like aliases, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx...

Important question about CRM Architecture
Do exchange server and crm server has to be in the same domain or only in the same forest ? Tnks in advance Only in the same forest (or (probably) in trusted domains from other forests) "Karolina" <Karolina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB033B64-A9C6-4146-9CBC-9CFA945EE1D6@microsoft.com... > > Do exchange server and crm server has to be in the same domain or only in > the same forest ? > > Tnks in advance ...

export mailboxes
We were bought out by another company. We are using Exchange 2003. The company that bought us out wants to use the EXMERGE utility in Exchange to move all user info from our Exchange box to their's. What other tools or options can they use to do this? how many mailboxes involved? only other option is to do some kind of migration using miis or some 3rd party solution... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "kingme" <kingme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EA63F47-4B78-4FB4-A3B3-E54CD3A84203@microsoft.com... > We were bought out by another company. We are u...

Outlook archiving and importing quit working
I have Microsoft Outlook and was archiving a bunch of folders manually and out of the blue for no reason, it quit working. Now I can't import any of my .pst files back into my mail. Please help?!! What version of Outlook are you using and what is the size(s) of your *.PST files? The reason that I ask is that PST files have size and item count limits. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a3a201c48784$365a0ac0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have Microsoft Outlook and was archiving a bunch of > folders manually and out of the blue for no ...