Evaluate Receipt Date in receipt

Is there a way to evaluate a receipt date inside of a CONDITION tag? I want
to do <= and >=

I've tried and it seems like I cant evaluate TransactionDate.

(Yes, I am using >= and <=)

Thanks....
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

dates #5
how to change text dates (03082007) to mm/dd/yyyy (03/08/2007 Data>Text to Columns>Next>Next>Column Data Format>Date. MDY or DMY Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:05:23 -0800, duine <duine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how to change text dates (03082007) to mm/dd/yyyy (03/08/2007 ...

Date created and date last modified
In previous version of Word, you could check the "date created" and "date last modified" in the document by drilling down through properties, and then summary. This information is not available in Word 2007 documents. Is there any way to discover these attributes of a file in 2007? Click the Office button, click Prepare, and then click Document Properties. In the pane that displays, click Document Properties, and finally click Advanced Properties. You'll find the data you are looking for on the Summary tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP ...

Date woes using VBA
I have a table with a field for dates, which contains four rows. I am attempting to use the first date to populate a field in a different table, using an update query written in SQL. The syntax is: rs.ActiveConnection = DR rs.Open "AttDatesT" With rs rs.MoveFirst datDate = .Fields("DateId") MsgBox strDate strSQL1 = "UPDATE [Students-T] SET [Students-T].Date1 = " DoCmd.RunSQL strSQL1 & datDate End With rs.Close The message box displays the date correctly, eg 10/02...

date and time stamp on command
Hi. I have the formula in which if I update a cell in a row, column A will time stamp the change. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Range("A" & Target.Row) = Now() End Sub However, I would like to have a time stamp in column A, whenever the same row (column B) is updated with a "Y". I am keeping a daily log and want to be able to control the date and time stamped by placing a Y in column B. I want to know what time a Y was placed on the row. In short terms, Y = date/time stamp, no Y, no date/time stamp. Example below: A ...

check register by date, not alpha
I did something, and it changed to alpha listings. I previously had it by date, and prefer this way. How do I get back? Thanks, Randy In microsoft.public.money, randy wrote: >I did something, and it changed to alpha listings. >I previously had it by date, and prefer this way. >How do I get back? At the top of the register, View:AllTransactionsCoveringAllDates,SortedByDate(Increasing) ...

Looking for LATEST DATE
I am using Access 2003 I have a machine maintenance Db. This is a one to many db. One machine number and many operations and maintenance dates. I need to create a field that looks for the last maintenance date and adds the frequency in days for each operation to come up with the next maintenance date that is due. Ex: Machine #100 had maintenance done on Jan 3, 2006, July 5, 2006, and again Jan 4, 2007. (180 day intervals). Each date would be a different record for the same machine #100. How can I have Access find the latest date (jan 4, 2007) add 180 days and tell me that the nex...

Why does Mac change PC dates?
I'm running Excel 2004 for the Mac (version 11.1). When someone sends me a PC-created workbook with dates, I read the dates fine. But if I copy and paste them into a new workbook, each date advances by one (ex: 10/16 to 10/17). Anyone know what's going on? The date is probably being advanced by four years, because the Mac uses the 1904 date system, and Windows uses a 1900 date system. There's information in the following MSKB article: XL: The 1900 Date System vs. the 1904 Date System http://support.microsoft.com/kb/180162 walter4e wrote: > I'm running Excel 20...

Exchange SP2 release date?
Does anyone know a release date for SP2 other then "late 2005" Thanks On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:25:20 -0400, "Peretz Stern" <peretzstern@optonline.net> wrote: >Does anyone know a release date for SP2 other then "late 2005" > >Thanks > Yes, 2005 - Autumn/Winter (Q4) It'll be ready when it's ready. Are you another one of the folk who are hovering around the 16GB limit and don't need the features of Enterprise apart from the additional storage? Yup. "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:8tnse154...

In Excel, Get todays date in a cell
In Excel, how do i get the spreadsheet to automatically update a cell entry to today's date? (i.e., if i open the spreadsheet on 10/5/05, a cell is programmed to show 10/5/05; if i open it on 10/6/05, the cell shows 10/6/05, etc.). =TODAY() "tbw" wrote: > In Excel, how do i get the spreadsheet to automatically update a cell entry > to today's date? (i.e., if i open the spreadsheet on 10/5/05, a cell is > programmed to show 10/5/05; if i open it on 10/6/05, the cell shows 10/6/05, > etc.). =Today() Or use =Now() for date and time and format for date THES...

Filter records by date in subform by date entered in mainform.
Hello, I've spent 3 days trying to understand what I'm doing wrong.....Here is the summary of my problem. I have a form named 'frm_EfficiencyStats' and a subform within the form named 'qry_Total hours subform' (the subform is based on a query). The form contains a text box (for date) which is bound to a table 'tbl_EfficiencyStats'. I would like to be able to enter a date in the text box on my form, and display the records in the subform based on the date I entered in the text box. The subform will only pull records from my table based on the date. Here are th...

date format problem #12
Hi, i have a problem. my userform has a text box that enters the date when used. my code is this: UserForm1.TxtQuoteDay.Text = (Date, "Long Date") the problem is, when the data is entered to my sheet, the date comes out like this: 09 May 2005// Everything is fine except for the //. Can this be removed or am i doing something wrong? the cell format is date 09 May 2005. Help appreciated. Regards, Nigel Did you mean something like: UserForm1.TxtQuoteDay.Text = Format(Date, "Long Date") And what does "when the data is entered to my sheet" mean? If it means...

Date range issue singce leap year
Ever since 3/1/2008 I have been having problems with the date range. I don't get the first of the month data. I even tried with some test-data for April and get the same problem. The datas of every 1st of the month is ignored. Does anyone else have the same problem? Does anyone know how to correct it? Give more details of what you are trying to do with your date ranges - the fault may lie there. Evi "Robbie Doo" <RobbieDoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BFE4DE2-AD60-4596-8985-4324115A6C43@microsoft.com... > Ever since 3/1/2008 I have been having pr...

Combo Box selection returns a Date() in another field
Can anyone help me? I had this figured out in MS Access 2003 but now I'm working in 2007 and my previous code doesnt work. I have a form in which I have a Combo Box named "Status1" and the Control Source is "Status". The Row Source is "Pending";"Active";"On Hold";"Completed". Type is Value List. I also have a field named "completed" who's Control Source is "Date Completed" I want a AfterUpdate when the Combo Box is set to "Completed" the Date Completed fills in todays date. But ...

National Accounts with Integration Manager RM Cash Receipts
We would like the option to flag a RM Cash Receipt as a National Account within Integration Manager. With this option we would like the auto apply to work for National Accounts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

Select on current date
Hi all, having a table in SQL Server 2000 with a DateTime field and some values like: ReferenceDate 2009-05-26 22:30:00.000 2009-05-27 12:30:00.000 2009-05-27 22:10:00.000 2009-05-30 22:40:00.000 2009-05-31 14:55:00.000 how can I write a Select that gets records that have DateReference = getdate()? So records where this field fall inside actual date. Thanks in advance. Luigi Hi SELECT * FROM tbl WHERE ReferenceDate>=GETDATE() AND ReferenceDate<DATEADD(d,1,GETDATE()) Note if you have huge table to check for ranges ,created clustered index on Referen...

date in the form of yyyymmdd
other than entering 'yyyy-mm-dd' as date, are there ways to enter dates "yyymmdd" if I enter, for example, 20070101 and change the cell format to yyyymmdd and the cell becomes lots of #. Look here: http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html or here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "kang" <kang@hao.com> wrote in message news:eExl1$WCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... | other than entering 'yyyy-mm-dd' as date, | are there ways to enter dates "yyymmdd" | | if I enter...

Date Calculation 02-20-08
A co-worker gave me a database (Paradox) that he needs converted to Access. The database is an overtime equalization database that allows supervisors to keep track of voluntary worked overtime. Here is my dilemma: The work schedule which is used is a rotating schedule. The schedule is called a 6-2 (Work 6 and off 2). You start out with a Monday/Tuesday as you days off. The following week you have Tuesday/Wednesday. Then you have Wednesday/Thursday off. Then Thursday/Friday off. When you get to the weekend you have Friday/Saturday/Sunday. The following week you have Saturday/Sun...

Format a Date Text Box As 2010-02-28
I am coming back to Access after a couple of years off, and have forgotten more than I knew. At any rate, I have an app being used in US, Japan, and UK from a Citrix server in USA. I would like to use a date type field in the database table, but format the text box displaying the date as yyyy-mm-dd. I've found that everybody gets it, and in any case they are not typing dates, just reading them. Is there a way to format a texbox to show the date as yyyy-mm-dd. I've thought about just using a text field in the database, then just formatting the contents as above an...

How do I count the number of records within a date range
How do I count the number of records within a date range. eg 1/1/2003,1/5/2003,1/10/2004 Using countif between 1/1/2003 and 31/12/2003 = 2 =COUNTIF(A1:A100,">="&"1/1/2003")-COUNTIF(A1:A100,">"&"12/31/2003") Format cell as General "Mike" wrote: > How do I count the number of records within a date range. > eg 1/1/2003,1/5/2003,1/10/2004 Using countif between 1/1/2003 and 31/12/2003 > = 2 try =sumproduct((year(daterng)=2003)*1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Mike" <Mike@dis...

read receipt options
How can I set Outlook to tell me when an my emails are read without requesting a read receipt from the recipient >How can I set Outlook to tell me when an my emails are >read without requesting a read receipt from the recipient You can't. Read Receipt IS the mechanism used to tell you when your message had been opened (not read, by the way. Nothing can tell you if it's been read and, more importantly, understood). -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don...

Date Format #3
I have a spreadsheet that I want the date to be formatted as day/month/year (13-09-03). I go to format cells and choose that format for my column. When I type in the date as 13/09/03 it will not convert the date to the correct format. However if I type in 09/13/03 Excel will convert to the proper format. Does this have anything to do with my regional settings in Windows. Would I have to change the setting to day/month/year in windows. I am using Excel 2000. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Dee Number format affects display only, not how XL parses an entry. To change the p...

How do I stop excel automatically changing my date to 2005?
How can I stop excel from changing a date that I type (i.e 2007) back to 2005? I need the date to be in the future! But I can't figure out how to stop it from changing to 2005. Please help. Enter the full date, inclusive of the year, e.g.: enter in A1: 02-Apr-2007, instead of just: 02-Apr Then format the cell to display the way you want (Format > Cells > Date > Choose a type) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "zoemcb" <zoemcb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0922EAAA-9986-48A...

how do I format dates in a chart
I am trying to look at some housing prices. when I chart the following data, I get a normal looking chart. July 1, 1991 51,000 August 1, 1993 12,600 September 1, 1998 75,000 September 1, 2001 84,100 March 1, 2004 124,000 Then I add a second house to the mix and wind up with: July 1, 1991 51,000 August 1, 1993 12,600 September 1, 1998 75,000 September 1, 2001 84,100 March 1, 2004 124,000 April 1, 1984 46,900 December 1, 1987 53,300 October 1, 1...

"Gain since opening date" ??
My 401k shows a large negative "gain since opening date" on the summary page after you click on investing at the top.However the amount of gain is accurate after opening up the portfolio and checking account summary.The summary page only seems inaccurate.Any ideas ? Thanks again ...

Changing dates across multiple worksheets
I have a workbook that contains 18 sheets. Is it possible to change the date on sheet 1 and have it change on the other 17 sheets, even though the sheets contains two different date formats, 5/25, and 5/25/10, and all of the sheets are different than sheet 1? I’m using Excel 2007. Thanks, Malcolm Link each of the date cells on 17 sheets back to the main sheet where you will change the date. =Main!A1 where A1 is the changing date. Each sheet formatted to your choice. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 25 May 2010 08:38:01 -0700, Malcolm <Malcolm@discussions.mic...