Error while performing tender: using DISCOVER card as payment moth

Hi,

Can anyone advise me how can i resolve the error that it says "CV :  FAILURE
CV" on the approval status during tender.

FYI, I just setup Discover as a new tender type, with my merchant (bank of
America & Discover themselves) confirmed that it is all setup from thier end
and ready for me to use discover.  I have re-confirmed with them after
getting this error and seems i am not getting anywhere now.

Is there anyone out there who can help me.

noel.

0
Noel1 (18)
10/23/2009 1:00:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm getting the same thing. Our processor says that they need to to add
diners and jcb entitlement to the discover portion. This because discover
merged with diners and jcb. if not entitled none will work. Hopefully will
have fixed on this end today. will keep u informed if it works.

"noel" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise me how can i resolve the error that it says "CV :  FAILURE
> CV" on the approval status during tender.
>
> FYI, I just setup Discover as a new tender type, with my merchant (bank of
> America & Discover themselves) confirmed that it is all setup from thier end
> and ready for me to use discover.  I have re-confirmed with them after
> getting this error and seems i am not getting anywhere now.
>
> Is there anyone out there who can help me.
>
> noel.

0
gopher (3)
10/23/2009 1:13:01 PM
On Oct 23, 5:13=A0am, Gopher <Gop...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I'm getting the same thing. Our processor says that they need to to add
> diners and jcb entitlement to the discover portion. This because discover
> merged with diners and jcb. if not entitled none will work. Hopefully wil=
> have fixed on this end today. will keep u informed if it works.

Hi,
Are you able to resolve your problem on the JCB...  maybe, i can use
the same solution to my Discover problem.
noel

300 Locations+ using RMS?
Does anyone out there have 300-400 locations operating on RMS? Is this even possible. Currently we have 80 with a projected 150 next year and 200 following. Within 5-10 years we will hit 500-1,000. Can RMS support a company of our size? Has anyone pushed the system to this level? -- Jocelyn wow :) Is there a HQ Dongle with license up to 1000+ locations...your company is rocketing :) Is your company in fashion retail ?Food? Your implementation is quite big. how was the performance of RMS hitting 80 locations? Are you using HQ (I suppose you do.)? how's the speed in terms of conne...

This operation cannot be performed #7
I am running Money 2003 which was recently installed into a computer running Vista Home Premium. I oringally could not back up to a floppy when Money was closed down. I had to back up while running Money and using back up through the file menu. I uninstalled money and reinstalled. Now it seems to be working. However, I get the error message: "this operation cannot be performed," when closing Money. Is there any way to fix this, should I be concerned, should I just upgrade to a new version of Money? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. LAnne Vista is very picky wher...

rpc 1719 error
Hi all! Why did this happen? "Apricot" <yilu@21cn.com> wrote in message news:sak732tkm37t126bclp4nugs7d3ah0m1q8@4ax.com... | Hi all! | | Why did this happen? Because you didn't tell us what caused it Sorry, I think this is a generic error, and maybe it's a param feeding error in create binding call. I have tried in this code snippet: void _CRTAPI1 main(int argc, char **argv) { RPC_STATUS status; unsigned char * pszUuid = NULL; unsigned char * pszProtocolSequence = "ncacn_np"; unsigned char * pszNetworkAddress = NULL; ...

Office apps won't open, report Office in use by another use
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that "An Office program is being used by "user." your installation exceeds the number of installations permitted by thelicense agreement. Click More Information to learn about Microsoft Office licensing." But OFFICE ISN'T BEING USED BY ANYONE. All computers have been restarted to no avail. HELP! <sakas@officeformac.com> wrote: > A few days ago, our Office applications started showing the report that > "An Office p...

Using auto
Hi, Good Day to everyone... I 'am currently using Microsoft Outlook 2003...My Boss wants me to make accounts that will be able to send and receive messages....I have been trying to do it manually, but when I try to do the send/receive messages an error occurs. Someone explained to me to do a Auto Configuration using the cpanel of the site....I tried it but then I don't know how to use it.....in the Tools menu the send and receive button disappeared.....i have no idea on what is currently happening.....and I can't make sure if the mail accounts have been add to outlook e-m...

Having Formatting Remain on "Called" cell using IF function
I'm using an IF function to call some other cells, but I want to have the various words color coded, eg ("Certified" is green, "Recertify" is yellow, and "Not Certified" is red). I have the IF function working correctly, but when it "calls" the cell to have it display the appropriate word, the color of each word is not brought along with it...only the text. Is there a way to be able to color code it so that the appropriate color appears? Thanks! -- Zaraf ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Zaraf's Profi...

Error adding new contact from inside an account
When trying to add a new contact from inside an account the crm server throws an error. I am thinking this is an issue with the account to contact mapping, but when I try to view the relationship mapping under the contact entity the "mapping" option does not appear. -- Jesse Jesse, Please verify your server is fully patched and that you have restarted it. Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP "jmcelmury" <jmcelmury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57B0A285-21DE-48BD-BF9F-49763E2E56CC@microsoft.com... > When trying to add a new contact from inside...

smtpsvc error
I keep getting this error : SMTP could not connect to the DNS server '10.5.2.9'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. event id 2012. I have looked all over the web for a solution. I have read that is has to to with iis, that is could be my server pointing to an external dns server, etc but have found nothing that can help me. I have checked my dns run netdiag etc no errors. I know udp uses port 53 and ran a utiiity called port query. It tested my connection to see if my mail server is listening on port 53 when I type in the dns servers ip and ...

use of countif()
Hi. Does anyone knows how can apply the countif() function partial? (for ex. If i have the column A10:A100 to apply countif() in the follow cells A54, A67, A72:A79 , A87, A91:A95, A98.) If that impossible, any other idea? Thanks. One way =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT({"a2","a5","a8","e10"}),"a")) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "nikos" <nikos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0702BFB4-B60A-42D4-8B04-C5D055CC5072@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > Does anyone knows how can appl...

Discover CVV Code
Please add the ability to capture and pass the CVV code to the merchant processor for Discover. Discover charges retailers a higher rate without it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowse...

Getting a LockMatchID error using sp_rename
When I'm trying to rename a table in the tempdb table, I'm getting an error when I run it in a stored procedure or code, but it works ok on MSSMS. I get the error: Invalid EXECUTE statement using object "Object", method "LockMatchID". EXEC sp_rename 'Tempdb.dbo.oldFile' , 'newFile' Don't ask me why I have to mess with the tempdb files (This is probably the problem). But I have old legacy code that writes to the tempdb database. On Jul 14, 10:00=A0am, Cindy Lee <danparker...@yahoo.com> wrote: > When I'm trying to renam...

Error: Hay demasiados formatos de celda diferente.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C431.45DFE5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hola: Me aparece un mensaje de error diciendo " Hay demasiados formatos de = celda diferente." siempre que intento cambiar de formato las celdas. Alguien sabe el motivo Gracias ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C431.45DFE5B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//E...

dynamic charts using named formulas
I have dates in the first row I have values in the second row I use tecnique of named formuls of offset function (tushar Methta) so that the chart is updated when data for new dates are added. now after some time I want to delete the older data If I delete the columns of older dates the named formula get messed up and I get error message that three is some wrong reference. actulally in the offset formula the starting cell is relaced by "REF" Then I have to redo the whole exercise any solutions. If the first row is some sort of header that doesn't get deleted, use it as the ba...

how do I set up publisher 2000 to print business cards 10 per pag.
I can only get 4 on a page. When you are ready to print, in the print dialog, you will be able to change the page properties. Click page options, custom options, change the side margin to .75, change the top margin to .5, change the gaps to zero. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D4E614E-3F33-456D-B7D9-E1A8CD452C13@microsoft.com... >I can only get 4 on a page. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Si...

ADO Error Attempting to Link Table
Hi, I am attempting to link a table from an user-level security database to an unsecured databaes. The error I get is: Run Time Error -2147467259, Could not find installable ISAM. I have done much searching but I haven't come up with any solutions. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Option Compare Database Dim adoCn As ADODB.Connection Dim adoCat As New ADOX.Catalog Dim adoTbl As New ADOX.Table Private Sub createlink_Click() 'Create Link.. Set adoCat = New ADOX.Catalog Set adoCat.ActiveConnection = adoCn Set adoTbl.ParentCatalog = adoCat adoTbl.Name = "LinkTable" adoTbl...

Outlook 2000 Error 550 Sender verify failed
Hello all We have one machine on our network that cannot send mail for some reason. Everytime this machine attempts to send mail using Outlook 2000 it fails, reporting the following error: "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response: '550 Sender verify failed'. (Account: 'Fred', smtp server: 'relay.clara.net', error number: 0x8000ccc79)." It is not a simple matter of setting the authentication on the outgoing mail server, as all the other machines on the network (also using Outlook 2000) do...

How do I get rid of this error?
Outlook 2000 I get an error after Outlook runs for a few minutes.... I ran Office repair, removed Office and reinstalled, formatted the and reinstalled the OS and apps....but I still get the error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being generated. First of all, I don't know where the error log is....it must be a windows error log. Any ideas? Thanks. Sorry for the post....there's a kb article on this. "SAC" <sac@sac.com> wrote in message news:uYgXneUPGHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP11...

Installation Error
I have installed the free trial of Microsoft Money Esssentials and when I open the program I receive the following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.705 ModName: utlsrf07.dll ModVer: 16.0.0.705 Offset: 00008fcc What can I do to correct this? Try opening a new file (or the Sample.mny file). Essentials cannot convert from open/convert a file from a previous version. That may be what it's attempting. -Mark "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C2F9473-8DC0-45F2-B6BB-EEFD07E4B24E@microsoft.com... >I have installed the free trial...

Performance monitor
Is there any counter that would help me identify what process is causing a lot of I/O operations on the hard drive over a whole day? yaro -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "yaro137" <yaro137@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:64a97dee-88b5-48e6-a07b-609a811dda5c@h27g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > Is there any counter that would help me identify what process is > causing a lot of I/O operations on the hard drive over ...

error in excel help. how to select a cell after clicking the Select All button?
Hello "To see all the relationships on a worksheet, in an empty cell type = (equal sign), and then click the Select All button. Select the cell, and press Trace Precedents twice." is written in Excel 2002 help. It's not possible to "Select the cell" following the procedure. Or How to "select the cell" in the procedure? begin 666 0486.gif M1TE&.#EA%0`4`)$``/___V9XI0```)D`F2'Y! ``````+ `````5`!0```)* MC(^I`>T/GP&BUHBG<'MCIW%-]VF61Z'0A%DE,[:GQU+M@ \T,T-"KFO45)P> @8/AP96"R5TI)6MIBQ$@H]I'P3EEM-UO[KA9D10$`.P`` ` end Ma...

Money 2004 Printing/Calculation error
Whenever I attempt to print an invoice the automatically calculated items (customer name, date, prices, tax and total) will not print nor can they be viewed in the preview mode. I have had a MS tech working on the problem for 3 weeks to no avail. Has anyone had erros like these? Any fixes? THANKS!! In microsoft.public.money, KLM wrote: >Whenever I attempt to print an invoice the automatically calculated items >(customer name, date, prices, tax and total) will not print nor can they be >viewed in the preview mode. I have had a MS tech working on the problem for 3 >weeks to ...

Error Uploading New Report -CRM 3.0
I am having trouble loading new reports to CRM 3.0 Using: Win2K3 SBS Ent. with SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0. Sharepoint Installed After reinstalling failed SQL 2000-2k5 UPGRADE and Failed CRM1.2 to 3.0 upgrade, I now have SQL 2005 with CRM 3.0 successfully (or so I think) installed. After loading existing CRM Reports ...\Microsoft CRM\Reports\MSCRM into SQL Biz Intell. and changing the Datasource. The report works. I save the new built report and try to upload to CRM and receive ERROR UPLOADING REPORT in CRM. Any Ideas why this is happening? DEBUG REPORT ----- (web.config deverrors = on) Exc...

Curious error message
When trying to print 2-colour labels with an OKI 5100n printer, an error message is produced: "The instruction at "0x77f580dd" referenced memory at "0x00ffffca". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program"Please help, Frank This error usually means your printer/graphics driver needs updating. Go to the Okidata site and look around for an updated driver. http://my.okidata.com/pp-C5100n.nsf/openingdrivermenu?OpenFrameSet Click on the 2000, it says it supports XP, but I have no way of knowing what OS you are using. -- Mar...

Cannot Add Error Bars for individual data points!
I work in a research lab, and need to make a simple column chart. However, each column is an average value so error bars are needed. Not only that, but I have subsets of data-the same readings taken at different times. Thus I have Null and Dose readings for 0 hours and 24 hours. I have nicely gotten the 0 hour and 24 hour sets to become set apart in the graph display with the proper Null and Dose values next to each other. The 0 and 24 hours are written under the pairs of bars. However, I need to add error bars to each bar individually, but Excel will only let me add to "series&quo...

using an NPV formula
=NPV(After_tax_investment_rate,I14:I23) The problem I am having is that the I14:I23 needs to vary. In one instance it needs to be I14:I50 another time I14:I20. Is there a way to automate that so it automatically sees the different length on the list and enters it within those brackets? Help..... :-) Thanks in advance. Tom See http://cpearson.com/excel/named.htm#Dynamic In article <gawFd.67880$Xk.16617@pd7tw3no>, "Tom" <tom.c@shaw.ca> wrote: > The problem I am having is that the I14:I23 needs to vary. In one instance > it needs to be I14:I50 anot...