Error message when deleting a customer

When trying to delete an old customer in QuickSell 2000, I get the error
message "this customer cannot be deleted because this customer has open work
orders, backorders, quotes or transactions on hold".  I've looked in the old
manual and tried to do some searches on the internet but I have not come up
with any solution.

Thank You
0
tmaz41 (1)
4/22/2005 3:44:05 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Just as it says, there is an open order or transaction on hold for that
customer.  Do a "recall" on all 3 types of orders, and check the holds -
there's probably something in there for them.

Note you might not wish you delete customers anyways, because you will be
losing their sales history.

0
jhunt (286)

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CANCEL/DELETE message from Newsgroup server??
Once email is sent, it cannot be deleted before reachign recipient's address (unless you own server at recipients' end which is extremely highly unlikely) So just as with spoken word, be careful and dont' allow emotional rushes to result in spontaneous email you may regret later. But my question is about Usenet/Newsgroups (NNTP protocol): Is there a way to cancel/delete you rown posted message, at leas tbefore any followups appear (or even after)? As you all know, most of us hate Web Forums and we remain loyal to Usenet. But I have to admit, there's ONE feature...

Outlook 2007 Object could not be found error
We have a user who is a delegate on 10 other users in Outlook 2007. The user has been provided editorial rights to modify and create appointments on the client’s Outlook. She is able to manage and create appointments on 7 of the 10 clients, but the other 3 come up with an “Object could not be found” error. The user can set up meetings fine in her mailbox as well as when creating appointments for other. It’s just the 3 users that are causing the problem. Any hints or suggestions would be appreciated. JoeP ...

Error code when you use WU/MU to install updates: 0x737D
Error code when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates: "0x737D" (30 Dec-09) <QP> SYMPTOMS When you install updates by using Windows Update or Microsoft Update, you receive the following error code: 0x737D Additionally, you may receive the following error message: SQL Server Setup cannot upgrade the specified instance because the previous upgrade did not complete. Note: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 may be installed on your computer when you install applications such as *Windows Live Photo Gallery* and *Windows Live Mail*. [Doh! S...

Restricting security to a specific customer class
Hi! Is there a way to restrict the customer lookup windows to a specific customer class? We don't want our users to see a list of all our customers. Any ideas? -- Marisol Mortera Do you have Field Level Security or Modifier. You'd need modifier to be able to put this type of control on the lookup windows. Field Level security may handle limiting which customer class a user can work with. -- Jim@TurboChef "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > > Is there a way to restrict the customer lookup windows to a specific > customer class? We don't want our users to...

Duplicate messages ++++ HELP....
I am using Outlook 2002. Setup with one email account only as on offline user to 5.5 Exchange. When I do the send/receive via dial up I pull down whatever messages are on the Server down to the .PST file. Yet when I dial in again I get the same messages over and over. Again I only have one email account setup on the laptop. And it is setup to work offline with a .PST file. Everything I have read and found pertaining to this is if you have multiple acounts setup under the send/receive. This is not the case here. Getting tired of Microsofts constant change and lack of documentation of ...

Excel 2003
Whenever a colleague updates a spreadsheet I've created it comes back 10MBytes large whereas it was originally only 50KBytes. It looks to me as if the colleague accidentally adds tens or hundreds of thousands of empty rows. How can I delete all rows below a certain row. Delete does not work. Copying the real rows into a new worksheet loses the formatting. When I apply the formatting from the big spreadsheet (paste formatting) I end up with hundreds of thousands of rows again :-( Any suggestions? Tom Selecting all the rows below your actual data. Right-click, delete cells. (this is...

OE address book
I am using Windows XP and attempting to use Outlook Express 6. I am trying, without much success, to import my Netscape 7.1 address book into OE6. I saved my Netscape address book as an LDIF file, opened OE6, clicked on "import-other address book-LDIF" and selected my saved Netscape address book to import. I receive the message "application error in importer DLL C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\wabimp.dll", and nothing is imported. What am I doing wrong, or do I need to reinstall OE6? How would I reinstall OE6 if I have to? Thank you. K.C. This newsgroup is ...

Oops! Deleted the wrong item
We were adding items on multiple stations and one got duplicated that was already on file. I deleted the duplicate but it turns out I deleted the wrong item. The one I removed was on four layaways. Now I can't recall the layaways (error 204) to fix them. I tried adding back the item with the original lookup code, but that didn't help. How can I fix those four layaways or remove them so they can be re-entered? Thanks. Mark S. when you deleted your item, a record was inserted into the RecordDeletedLog table in the database, if you look there it will tell you what the ID number w...

Email Messages disappearing
I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up to go to specific folders dependent on who sends it. Well, there are messages unread in certain folders it will have a number next to it. Well, I'll click on the folder and the number changes. Not one number but multiple. Like it says there are 5 messages in the folder unread, I'll click on it and then it says one and the other 4 messages are missing. I don't know what is causing this. Rachel rachel <rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up t...

Error 80070057
H I just installed a Exchange 2003 box as new server of a Exchange 5.5 site (exdeploy-tools) I didn't received any errors during install and mail flow between servers My issue is when I view the RUS properties it shows only Descriptio properties and when I try to generate a new RUS service I get the erro Exchange System Manager Invalid Argumen Facility: Win3 ID No: 8007005 Exchange System Manage I received the same error message when I try to generate a new Address Lis What is the problem The exchange service account is member of the following groups: local administrators, domain a...

Recover deleted email
How do I do this as I delted all of my email in error. Also, I am using outlook 2002 not outlook express. Thanks Anthony ...

Importing messages from Outlook 2003 into 2000?
I have Outlook 2003 on my computer at work and Outlook 2000 on my computer at home. I would like to move some messages from my work to my home machine. Unfortunately, Outlook 2000 doesn't seem able to understand the .pst files generated by Outlook 2003. Is there any way around this? Colin Make sure you create and copy items into a legacy (Outlook 97 - 2002) pst file. See File | New | Outlook Data file. Pick the Outlook 97 - 2002 type. Copy items form mailbox to this new pst. Close it when done (right click on personal folders and select close/disconnect.) "Colin Caulkins&...

Visual Basic Error Message #2
After updating an application unrelated to Excel that I have been using for two years, evefry time I now start Excel (I'm using Excel 2003, by the way), I initially get a Microsoft Visual Basic error window popping up on my screen: "System Error &H8000FFFF (-2147418113). Catastrophic failure." When I click OK, a second Microsoft Visual Basic error window pops up: "Out of memory." I then click OK, the window disapears, and then everything runs just fine. All my calculations, prior work and spreadsheets and so forth, as well as new files I create are readily...

Compile error
Hi, My below code has a compile error : Expected: list seperator or ) Pls help solve it. Sub Consolidation() 'Copy to the next line in the target file' Dim i As Integer, wb As Workbook Dim first, last As Long 'Open all files in the folder' With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "N:\Tax\FILE1" .SearchSubFolders = False .Filename = "*.xls" .Execute For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count 'Open each workbook Set wb = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=.FoundFiles(i)) 'Identify 1st row...

Exchange POP3 Message Retrieval WOES..........
Is there any possible way to decrease the amount of time for Exchange to go out and check a mail server in the POP3 settings? It will not go any lower than 15 minutes before Exchange will even attempt to go out and look for mail. For people that live and die by e-mail everyday, you would think that you could set it down to every minute if we so choose. Why limit it to only 15 minutes. Is there a VB script that will run that process faster or tell Exchange to go check for mail now versus having it wait 15 min? BTW, this is with SBS 2003 Standard Edition Please help, this is a major ...

Customizations 02-09-05
CRM product is quiet rich in functionality and covers a lot of business area. Is it possible to customize it to include specific forms and block others.? If yes, could you direct me as to how I should do it? On the subject of templates. I have a letter containing standard contract. The contract has fill in the blank parts like name, date, etc... Can I create a new template containing the format and fixed text of the contract. Also, web forms where I could enter variable part of the contract data. This way I could merge specific data with this contract template and print it. Is somet...

Cannot delete mailbox/email account from Outlook 2003
Hello All - I'm a systems admin at a company that use exchange server. Someone added a mailbox to an e-mail account, and it appears as a second mailbox in the folder list. The only problem is, I can't delete it. If I right click the mail account, select "close mailbox...", I receive the error that the mailbox is associated with an account, and to remove it I need to go to Tools, E-mail accounts, view or change, blah blah blah. If I go to that route, I can delete the Microsoft Exchange Server account that exists. However, in the "Deliver new e-mail to the following loca...

HTTP_500 error with mobile active sync
Hi, We have a problem that none of our mobile devices can sync with the Exchange 2003 server. I have done absolutely everyting posible, and found on the knowledge base. The problem is this. When a PPC 2003 connects with activesync over SSL to our exchange 2003, they get authenticated, but after a few seconds they will receive the HTTP_500 error. This is the WC3 log of the IIS site hosting the Active Sync : ##### 172.31.1.4 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=bvh&DeviceId=4FC5706E41B81E1188000050BF1977E0&DeviceType=PocketPC&Log=VNATNASNC:0A0C0D0FS:0A0C0D0SP:0C0I0S0R ...

Error on Importing Access Query
I am trying to import Access Query to Excel so I can generate pivot table and chart with live data. However importing external data reads column header only, no values. I have done this before, a while ago. I don't understand why this is not working. Can somebody help me? ...

Error 0x800CCC0B #3
Hi everyone. I'm having a problem sending e-mail. I'm using WIN98SE and Explorer/Outlook 6.0. Every time I try to send a message, I get the 0x800CCCoB error message. I tried looking it up in the Knowledge Base, but the only reply had to do with WIN2000. It said it had something to do with the security options in the Account. In my Account toolbox, the Log On Using Secure Pasword Authentication, My Server Requires Authenication, and Outgoing SMPT On This server Requires A Secure Connection boxes are all unchecked. Outlook is acting as if they were. How to fix this so I can sen...

manual Control Messages in MFC
I m sure someone done this before my CFormView derived class has a few checkboxes. I want to force the message handlers of all the checkboxes to be called when I change (check/uncheck) one of them. I dont want to use the group thing. my code is like this CMyFormView::OnCheck1() { m_bStatusCode = ((CButton *)(GetDlgItem( IDC_CHECK_COMPILE_CODE )))->GetCheck() ? TRUE : FALSE; m_MyGUI = COMPILE_CODE; /* needs to send the notify the parent to execute the other message handlers*/ } CMyFormView::OnCheck2() { m_bStatusAssets = ((CButton *)(GetDlgItem( IDC_CHECK_BUILD_ASSETS )))->GetCh...

Publisher "The clipboard is busy" error.
When I cut/copy and paste from the MS Clips online library I get errors. Publisher cannot complete the operation Then immediately following I get the next box: The clipboard is busy. Publisher cannot currently cut, copy or paste your data because another program is using the clipboard. Wait a moment and try again, or close other programs and try again. No other programs are open. The clips are very small. I have shut down and restarted. I have tried other items and some work. Any help? MS Publisher 2002 (10.4629.4219) sp2 Thanks, Rob Might empty your cache. When the temp folder is fu...

fatal error LNK1201: error writing to program database
I am using VisualStudio 2003, and writing MFC app. The error occured quite frequently, and I had to restart VisualStudio in order to continue. Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks. Michael Could this be your problem? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;238875 Do a search on "LNK1201: error writing to program database" in msdn.microsoft.com AliR. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7823EB9-78EE-4FF9-9C29-30723F6C4126@microsoft.com... > I am using VisualStudio 2003, and writing MFC app. ...

continually getting send/receive errors using outlook 2002
Does anyone know why I am continually getting send/receive errors when trying to send an e-mail. I can receive e-mails from virtually anybody that is not blocked by Norton Anti-Spam(Norton Internet Security 2005). My account is a pop3 account with the 'Orange' mobile phone network, therefore it has an '@orange.net' address. I have tried 'repairing' outlook from add/remove programs - this did not fix the problem. Neither did uninstalling and re-installing (also from add/remove programs) this time it only allowed me to send a test e-mail to my '@aol.com' ad...

When collecting data by using e-mail messages
I'm getting the Warning message - these email messages might contain data that is of a confidential or sensitive nature - and it's not giving me access to the Create button in the wizard. The suggestion is to remove any fields in my message that might contain the confidential data, but there are none. How do I get around this? -- boniG When I said "there are none", I meant that none of the fields contain data of a sensitive or confidential nature. I even tried removing every field except the very first one which is simply a text field with the identificat...