Error list for RMS Integration.

Hi,

Where can I find a document that include a list of all errors that can
happens when a integration is running??

Thanks,
--
Evelin.
0

outlook 2002 dialer error message
When I try to use the automatic phone dialer, I get a message "An internal error occurred in the automatic phone dialer. Close the Dial Phone dialog box , and then open it again." Modem cable is connected to phone line. If I change dialing properties from IPCONF LINE to H323 Line I get "the call cannot be completed as dialed" Any ideas? ...

1025 errors.. advice appreciated
Hmm.. just noticed a handful of these in my mailbox servers application log.. Technet says run "ISINTEG -pri -fix -test alltests", would anyone like to hazard a guess as to how long this might take on a 65gb priv.edb sitting on a hardware RAID5 on a Dell Poweredge Dual 2ghz Xeon with 1gb RAM? Anything to bear in mind before running it other than "make a backup" which happens every night using ntbackup with verify on (there have been no problems reported so far) Paul Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Private Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Dat...

error message 0x8007007E #2
I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this error message. I'm trying to set up a new mail account. Hi Sueh2, please read all about the failure here, http://www.updatexp.com/0x8007007E.html -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Sueh2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:17b701c46f46$4cb01ae0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this > error message. I'm trying to ...

Error while adding .NET assembly in Outlook 2002 COM Addins
Hi, From VS.NET, I am creating a assembly thru Otherprojects\Extensibility Projectcs\Shared Add-in (I am trying to creating a add-in for Outlook 2002) based on the msdn example "support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=302901". It is not showing any error. compailed & builed clearly. Then I try to convert this assembly as a strongly named one. so I created a Keyfile (sn -k abc.snk). Then add the file name in the "assemblyinfo.cs" assemblykeyfilename attribute. saved and compalied the file. it compailed and rebuild dll clearly. Then I register this assembly ...

"Operation cannot be performed" error
Hello, I have recently started getting an "Operation cannot be performed" error when doing various Money activities in Money 2004 Small Business. When I click on More Info, this is the message I get: "Details Product: Money ID: 34 Source: mnyob99 Version: 12.0 Symbolic Name: errUnknown Message: This operation cannot be performed. Explanation Usually caused by a corupt file. User Action Run the Money File Repair tool to fix the problem." I've run the Repair Tool, and even re-installed Money (did not uninstall it, just re-installed). Has anyone...

An error in my new Access 2007 Application
I made an Access 2000 Application and it worked with no problems. I tried to upgrade and everything worked with the exception of the Reports. When I try to close the Report it gives me this error: Run-time error '2046': The command or action 'Refresh' isn't available now. Can someone help, thanks.... in advance. Jeff- ...

Outlook Integration 08-20-07
I had been running Outlook integration without any issues on Outlook 2003, I then upgraded to 2007 not aware that the normal outlook crm client did not work. I then got the compatability build and tried to install it over the 2003 version, it would not let me so I uninstalled 2003 try to intall 2007 it then complained that the DB was already created so I deleted that (CRM and METAData) and insitalled 2007, it all looked OK but when I go into OUtlook it asks me to log in to CRM but it does not like my credentials yet I know my credentials are OK. Any ideas? Thanks Gordon ...

Outlook.exe has generated errors
Thought I'd post this to see if anyone responds before I rebuild the computer. I followed the instructions on KB297010 but Outlook still crashes after every 5 minutes or so. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office, created a new Exchange and Windows profile and it would still crash. Has anyone encountered this problem? When you uninstalled office did you run the office cleaner tool? >-----Original Message----- >Thought I'd post this to see if anyone responds before I rebuild the >computer. > >I followed the instructions on KB297010 but Outlook still crashes...

fatal error LNK 1104:cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"
I made everything in "Resolution" of the hotfix but the error appears again and I can't remove it. What I have to do . Please, help me. Thank You in advance. ...

Is there a sharepoint integrator for GP8.0 and SPS 2003?
Is there a sharepoint integrator for GP8.0 and SPS 2003; I know there was one for 7.x at https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/BusinessPortal_Office.exe but I cannot find a newer version that will work with 8.0? Thanks, Rob ...

List Control on DialogBox
Hi, I have class CPanelListCtrl derived from CListCtrl. I would like to create List Control on Dialog Box. PreCreateWindow method: BOOL CPanelListCtrl::PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) { // TODO: Add your specialized code here and/or call the base class cs.style &= ~LVS_TYPEMASK; cs.style &= ~LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS; cs.style |= LVS_REPORT | LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED ; m_createStruct = cs; return CListCtrl::PreCreateWindow(cs); } I use 2 Create methods: First one to create the window: void CPanelListCtrl::Create(CRect rect, CWnd *parent) { //Register window class CString clas...

error viewing report
I get an error message "the expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too complex to be evaluated..." when pulling a report. I think it has something to do with the dates but I do not know what. I was working until I tried to pull reports for October. The parameters ask for a start date and an end date for the report. Date field is as follows: Data Type: Date/Time Format: mm/dd/yyy Input Mask: 00/00/0000:0:_ Any help is greatly appreciated. The key in your error message is "the expression"... Unless you show us the expression, we can only guess what might be "in...

Outlook 2002 error #6
When I try to open Outlook 2002, I get the following error message.....Outlook.exe ORDINAL not found. The ORDINAL 30207 could not be located in .dll USER32.dll. I have searched for this problem for weeks without any success. Can anyone help???????Thanks ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

How do I create a mailing list with current data in Excel?
I have a list of names, addresses and I would like to make it a list that can be used in a mail merge. Is this possible and how? http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Amanda" <Amanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:095EF751-B349-4C6C-BA5B-9D91ADF7DA9E@microsoft.com... >I have a list of names, addresses and I would like to make it a list that >can > be used in a mail merge. Is this possible and how? ...

Jump to part of Validation List
I have a cell with Validation from a list. How do I make it so that when the user hits say the 'h' key when the validation list is displayed, the list jumps to the first entry that begins with 'h' ? *Note: Posted this same question in Excel Programming, but then found this forum. I thought the question may have been too basic for the techie programmers. You can't do it with Data|Validation. But maybe a combobox from the Control toolbox toolbar would work for you.... Metro wrote: > > I have a cell with Validation from a list. How do I make it so that when t...

Integration for Payables
I am importing payables transactions into Company B that originate as invoices in another company database. My PM Transaction source is SOP10100 in company A. I also have a csv file with the CustomerID, Account distributions and amounts. My integration joins these tables by CustomerID and I prompt the user for the CustomerID for the company they are in. Example: SOP10100 SLS002020 CUSTABC $100000 03/10/2010 etc etc csv file: CUSTABC $50000 001-6120-000 REFERENCEA PURCH CUSTABC $20000 001-6120-002 REFERENCEB PURCH CUSTABC $30000 001-6120-002 REFERENCEC ...

display a drop-down list based on the content of another cell
I want to display a drop-down validation list for a target cell only if the vlaue in another cell meets or exceeds a numerical threshold. If the threshold is not met, I want to force the target cell to remain blank. Cell A contents -----> Cell B contents < 100 must be blank >= 100 may only be "red" or "green" or "blue" Using MS Office Excel 2003 Joe, without VBA you can have a Custom data validation with the following formula: =IF(A1<100, B1="", OR(B1="a", B1=...

Print email message with list of attachments

How do I remove an investment from the investment list
MS Money Deluxe 2007 on Windows XP. I can add and update investments, but can't figure out how to remove them. Any ideas? Also, I closed a previous 401k account after rolling over the cash to a rollover IRA account. But Money still thinks the mutual fund positions in that 401k account are there. Well, those funds do NOT show in "portfolio manager", but they are still there as far as Money is concerned. Sometimes I would get an alert saying that I have not updated the prices for those funds for a long time. What's happening here? If those positions somehow have ...

VB "run time error"
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a fix for a VB "run time error". I try and access a table and it's givng me an error message saying run time error. Any help would be great. Thanks. "Busty" <mrmarbles316@hotmail.com> wrote: >I was just wondering if anyone knows of a fix for a VB "run time error". I >try and access a table and it's givng me an error message saying run time >error. What is the exact error message? Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can ...

Error 3734 -- unable to open database
Eek! What did I do? And more urgently, how can I undo it? I'm getting the error 3734 (The database has been placed in a state by user <name> on machine <name> that prevents it from being opened or locked.) when attempting to open the database. I am still developing it. It is not shared or on a network. It is a single file (back end not split out yet). No security has been set. How can I restore this file? Help! I sometimes find this happens when a Database crashes. Try deleting the ldb file and re-opening the database. Let me know if this resolves the problem. Regards ...

Error message when updating links
I am updating an Excel link in Publisher but it is taking forever for it to load (very unusual on my computer) and give me the following message: No printers are installed. To install a printer, point to Settings on the Windows Start menu, click Printers, and then double-click Add Printer. Follow the instructions in the wizard. I'm not printing anything so why is it looking for a printer? ...

AsyncReadComplete with error
Hello, I am trying to download a text file from the web. Under XP it works great, but under Vista I get the following error here: Case vbAsyncStatusCodeError CancelAsyncRead AsyncProp.PropertyName RaiseEvent DownloadError(AsyncProp.PropertyName, vbAsyncStatusCodeError, Err.Description & " " & Err.Number) Err.description is: System Error Err.Number is (0x800C0200L/ -2146696704). I bing'ed it and this code means INET_E_RESULT_DISPATCHED. I tried to understand this result to track down what might be going wrong, but...

Field Name Error Msg
I've got a workbook with many sheets. One sheet has pivot tables on it and one other has charts, charting data pulled from the pivot tables. When I open the workbook I get three errors, one after the other, which say: The PivotTable field name is not valid. To create a PivotTable report, you must use data that is organized as a list with labeled columns. If you are changing the name of a PivotTable field, you must type a new name for the field. That's all well and good but I'm not the only one who uses this workbook and I don't know where these errors are coming f...