Error importing Quicksell 2000 data

I've followed the instructions exactly as indicated in the
help file.  When I reach the final step where the actual
import is to take place I get the error:

Invalid Object Name 'VersionHistory'

SELECT TOP 1 Version FROM VersionHistory ORDER BY ID DESC

It appears that it's having a problem with the Access
database when it tries to retrieve the latest version
number of Quicksell 2000 (which is 3.01 on our system)

I've used the QS2000 doctor to compact and repair the
database, but the problem still exists.  Any suggestions
are appreciated.

0
chaddore (1)
6/30/2004 6:30:23 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If you can ZIP the database and place it on an FTP site I
will have one of my programmers look ingto it and get back
to you.

Afshin

0
afshin (783)

Find MAX data in sheet (Cell)
How would one go about finding the cell that contains the MAX info, o say any/all cells that exceeds 8,000 characters/spaces in a Excel page -- confuzedagai ----------------------------------------------------------------------- confuzedagain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2943 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49148 1. Highlight the entire document 2. Select Format->Conditional Formatting 3. Select "Formula Is" 4. Input this formula =LEN(A1)>8000 5. Format with something obvious like green bac...

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

Export data in XML through Web Services
I have a WebMethod that retrive data from a DB and I want to return this data in a XML format. I try to do with the TextWriter class but I wasn't able to do, because I didn't found any example thet explain how to use the Stream attribute. Can I use the TextWriter or I have to use the XmlDocument class? Thanks in advance -------------------------------------------- Massimo Rizzotto -------------------------------------------- can you show us the code now, and show us what you are getting on the wire and show us what you would like to get on the wire? This article http://www.15secon...

Outlook 2000 Corp edition connection issue
Hi, I have 70 machines running outlook 2000 corporate install and they are all working fine except one machine. Our environment consists of both win98 ad win2k machines running ofice 97 and oulook 2000. This one particular machines is a intel pIII 550 256mb ram 20gig hdd. This machine is having trouble connecting to the exchange server. It pings at <10ms to the exchange server and all other network applications work great. THis is a recent issue with this machine and the user needs to retry 3-4 times before it will connect. If I have left out any info that would help you be...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Hotmail addressbook into Outlook 2000
Anyone know how to import Hotmail contacts into Outlook 2000 without paying Microsoft for a subscription ? Even if you pay them, Hotmail will not work with Outlook 2000, only 2002 = and later. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 "Dave Warren" <profpsycho@me2u2me.com> wrote in message = news:rh4ki.18658$KV1.8209@read2.cgocable.net... Anyone know how to import Hotmail contacts into Outlook 2000 without = paying=20 Microsoft fo...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

data labels in charts
This is a probably one of the simplest questions but I'm just starting to chart again. I have entered a category title "year" in cell A1 and entered from 1995 to 2000 from A2 to A7 that I want to appear on the horizontal axis. I have entered a title in B1(unemployed) and 5 values B2 to B7 directly below. When I choose a "column" chart my vertical axis appears correctly but the horizontal axis does not include the years as labels. The labels that appear are the numbers 1 to 6 instead of 1995 to 2000. How do I make the chart pick up the data labels from colu...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

data extraction from excel
I need to pull information from one collumn. If the collumn is comprised of yes's and no's, can excel create a list of just the yes's? Try something like this: Assuming your list is in A1:B100, with A1: Question B1: Response C1: Response C2: Yes D1: Question (the same col heading as A1) E1: Response (the same col heading as B1) Select your list (A1:B100) Data>Filter>Advanced Filter List Range: (already selected) Criteria Range: C1:C2 Click the [OK] button to filter the list in place. OR To copy the matching records to another area: Click: Copy to another location Copy...

Recreate Exchange 2000 with Disaster Recovery Switch
How do I do that? Please be explicit. I'm very new to the admin of Exchange. I've only done two "vanilla" installs. TIA, seems after reading for a while I would use a cmd box to go to the dir on the CD and issue "setup /disasterrecovery". If that is correct, am I to assume that this will "re-use" my existing data? By that I mean I plan to issue this statement on a machine where Exchange is hosed but the data store seems to be in tact. "bestbapu" wrote: > How do I do that? > > Please be explicit. I'm very new to the admin...

QUESTION- Simpler Way to Add a Data Series to Other Graphs?
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs. When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values (Name, X Value and Y Value) If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them. Is there a simpler way to accomplish this? thnx ...

batch importing of mailing lists to Excel
I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet? "bgsignal" wrote: > I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and > Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> > Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then ...

pasting excel data in a powerpoint slide
I am attempting to paste an excel data table in a powerpoint slide but once pasted, the data is cut off. If I double click and enter the excel data table and resize the window from Powerpoint, the same data shown simply stretches to the new size. I have tried numerous ways of pasting from the excel sheet and it still acts the same. I tried a new workbook and was able to resize correctly. But to recreate all of the data and formulas in a different workbook would be difficult. Is there a setting or something in excel that is not allowing me to resize this particular workbook? Thanks...

many sheets from "master data"
Hi guys, In the last few days, ive posted some questions with some success, bu not being able to completely work though my problem. Given that I a novice/intermediate in relation to VBA, I am having extreme difficult augmenting the code to do what i like. Attached is the file so you can visualize what I am talking about. What I want to do is to put each "page" of data on a new slide. As yo can see, all the data is found on the first page. In column T, you ca see where each new page starts (as indicated by the data and pag number). I having trying tirelessly to get the code su...

Exchange 2000 Instant Messaging Server not working properly
After I upgrade my windows enviroment from 2k to 2k3.The exchange enviroment is still in Exchange 2000 native mode. But my Instant Messaging Server start having problem. User can not login into the services intermitantly. Is there any solution or explaination for this? ...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

Prevent equation from skipping data when referencing import data?
I am referencing data that is being imported from access in table on a seperate worksheet. When the data is refreshed, only the last new entry is placed in my seperate table, not all of them. How do I fix this? ...

Outlook 2000 closes but doesn't close
If I close OL 2000, then open the Task Manager, Processes. OUTLOOK.EXE is still listed there. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Paul Fenton In news:jjnsj25uf8k3bggljh9bks4tcji5tdq9as@4ax.com, Paul Fenton <pfenton@NOSPAMplgassociates.com> typed: > If I close OL 2000, then open the Task Manager, Processes. OUTLOOK.EXE > is still listed there. > > Can anyone explain why this is happening? > > > Paul Fenton 1. Use file | exit & log off, rather than clicking X 2. Addin software, for handheld sync/fax/antispam/antivirus/whatnot, can do this. disable mail ...

Input formulas in a defined data range and convert results as valu
Hi, I have a dataset for users to view data. It has the following format till year 2010 and have portions of topics like forecast, shipment, aging .... and the whole dataset can go very long vertically. Within each topics is the type of products measured, below is an extracts of my dataset: Forecast Accuracy Jan 2007 Feb 2007 Mar 2007 Apr 2007 Prod A x x x x Prod B x x x x Prod C ...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...