Error after install Service Pack 2 & 3

Dir All,

I appreciate anyone who can give me help with the following error:

after install Service Pack 2 & 3 "Micrsoft RMS" , Become I can not access to
login Store Operations Manager

The following message appears:

---------------------------
Store Operations Manager
---------------------------
Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)':

Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery
follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Thanks,
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sometimes when you copy a database or do such updates, some of the passwords
change. Maybe that is your problem. Try resetting the password with an update
query in the store admistrator.
--
-Jerry
JR Data Inc.

"ahmed2009" wrote:

> Dir All,
>
> I appreciate anyone who can give me help with the following error:
>
> after install Service Pack 2 & 3 "Micrsoft RMS" , Become I can not access to
> login Store Operations Manager
>
> The following message appears:
>
> ---------------------------
> Store Operations Manager
> ---------------------------
> Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)':
>
> Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery
> follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------
>
> Thanks,
Thank you for the clarification.

"JerryData" wrote:

> Sometimes when you copy a database or do such updates, some of the passwords
> change. Maybe that is your problem. Try resetting the password with an update
> query in the store admistrator.
> --
> -Jerry
> JR Data Inc.
>

> "ahmed2009" wrote:
>
> > Dir All,
> >
> > I appreciate anyone who can give me help with the following error:
> >
> > after install Service Pack 2 & 3 "Micrsoft RMS" , Become I can not access to
> > login Store Operations Manager
> >
> > The following message appears:
> >
> > ---------------------------
> > Store Operations Manager
> > ---------------------------
> > Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)':
> >
> > Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery
> > follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
> > ---------------------------
> > OK
> > ---------------------------
> >
> > Thanks,

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

More Columns #2

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Linking files 2 ways

learning Excel #3

Goal Seek #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Error 550 Relaying denied

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Emails #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Error 130

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Installing Active Directory connector?
We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My question is, do we have to install the active directory connector on the 2000 Domain server, or could we install it on the 2003 server? eotrue wrote: > We are installing a 2003 exchange on a 2003 server in a > 2000 domain. We also have a 5.5 sp4 machine running on > 2000 sp 4, and once 2003 is installed, we are going to > move the mail boxes from the 5.5 machine. My q...

Contact oddity and why are there 2 Contact Lists?
Running Win 7, and was receiving emails in WLM with my maiden name listed in the TO:. I found out that I had my maiden name listed in Contacts (I run a high school mailing list here) so I decided to check it out and changed the last name to all caps. Sure enuf the next email I rec'd showed that name. I then deleted the email address connected to my name in the contact list and everything is back to "normal" (whatever that is <G>) Why in the world are there 2 contact lists on my computer......one thru WLM and one thru Windows Contacts? I'm confused. ...