Error 3265 #2

Hi All

I have 43 store connect with our HQ and evrynight they take (W.S 401) on
smoe of my store there is error message:

<<HQMessageProcessor>> Error 3265:Item cannot be found in the collection
corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.(Unhandled Error)

Is there anyone know about that error.

note:we use RMS v.1.2

--
MOH.OWN
THE BODY SHOP

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can i use conditional formating on a cell when it contains a formula? #2
=mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1 -- si ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26784 Hi the reason for this is that thie formula returns a string and not a numeric value. Change the formula to: =--mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany sit wrote: > =mid(text(a1;"0000000000.00");1;1) OR ... Change your Conditional formula to: =&quo...

Calendar Printing Assistant Error
HI all, When I try to open CPA I get the following error. Cannot connect to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Please restart Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and Calendar Printing Assistant. Original Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks Gladys ...

CRM Internet Access #2
Just by opening up port 443 and assigning an Certificate, I can access CRM from outside our Firewall. It gives me a domain login prompt and everything seems to work ok. So, why would I want to use the IFD? Not being an .net programmer I don't understand why - is a web form better for security? If someone can give me a simple explanation I would appreciate it. (btw, I've tried to configure using the IFD and I have about as frustrated as alot of other people seem to be. I think I got arounf the 401 error by SETSPN but I still can't get the signin.aspx to appear) Thanks Glen G...

Error 0x800C0155,2
Everytime I tried to start up Maillive I get the message with fault code 0x800C0155,2 I have surched on the web but didn't get a good solution for this problem. The solutions of shutting down the virusscanner and using the administrator logging doesn't work for me. I have also updated, reinstalled Maillive but no solution. I"m stilll using Windows XP and didn't change the last days anything on my computer. This fault just suddenly occured after a correct use of the Mail program for more then a year. Is there anyone who has useful solutions for this problem???? ...

since 2008 install safari downloads append .dot .pot .xla #2

we have 2 OE email accts
My husband and I both have new Outlook Express email accts. However, it appears the same message is received in both our accts. How can I separate incoming mail to the proper accts? thanks Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6 #2
I have having trouble importing my messages from Eudora 6.1 to Outlook Express 6. When I try to do import I get a long message that says "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that may have the files open." Anybody have any ideas? ...

Begginer: How to change the middle of CString contents? #2
I'm trying to change some contents in the contents in the middle of a CString var. Let me explain. The CString var contains the following: 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,43,00,42,00,44,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,30,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0...

Office errors
Hi: I have Windows2000 Pro with sp2 installed. Also I have Office2000 professional. Recently, my office programms have some problems: 1.Word does not work well but I can open it. 2.Excel doesn't open at all. I've tried to reinstall them, no luck. any suggestions? Thanks a lot! One common solution is to clean up your windows temp folder. For excel: Sometimes, the file that holds the customized toolbar gets corrupted and causes excel heartache when opening. Use Windows start button|Find| and search for *.xlb. You may have to search for hidden files within hidden folders. But...

Linked Template compatibility error

What is error# 0x80040102, my Domino connector is not reading mail
My calendar & tasks are read by the outlook easily but fails to read mails. It's working for perfect for a collague but fails on me every time. Finally this is the error which is shown by the replicator. ...

remote admin #2
Hi all, We are running exchange 5.5 on a window nt4 server. Is there a way to remotely administrate the exchange server by using a program or a mmc snap in? Thanks Gav Install the 5.5 admin to the remote workstation. On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:54:00 -0000, "Gav" <spam@spam.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >We are running exchange 5.5 on a window nt4 server. Is there a way to >remotely administrate the exchange server by using a program or a mmc snap >in? > >Thanks >Gav > ...

database size #2
i have a exchange server 2003 stansart ed. i get a eventid 445 on ese. the database ...\priv1.edb har reached its maximum suze of 16382 mb. but the file is not so big. the edb file is 11,7 gb and the stb file is 5 gb is it the total of this files, that cant get over 16gb. The Information store (Private or Public) is made up of the combination of the .edb and .stm files. The 16gb max is indeed reached if the combination of those 2 files reaches 16gb. Your options are: 1. Check for event ID 1221 to see how much white space exists. If it is significant, you can run eseutil /d to ru...

Excel graph 3 sets of data. 2 sets as lines 1 as column?
I have data a bit like below, I am trying to do a graph, which shows the AFR as columns for A-D, but I want 'water' and 'whole' as seperate lines to show current scores across the graph. When I do the graph, I get two columns and 1 line. Does anyone know how to get to get the two lines? A B C D AFR 0.8 0.6 0.4 0.3 Water 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 Whole 0.3 0.3 0.3 0.3 Hi AndyN, On the chart, select the second column, right-click, select Chart Type from the context menu, select line chart. Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com Ed Thanks for that worked a treat, I'll remember that ...

Reports error #7
Setup: Server A is CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 Server B is SQL 2005 w/SP2 and SSRS connector Server A has two orgs installed: Production and Test. Reports work great on Test, no problems at all. However, on Production reports are met with the following error: The permissions granted to user 'domain\server$' are insufficient for performing this operation. I have not found any solutions for CRM servers that are running multiple tenants. I checked the report server settings on the two orgs and they are indentical. I have also checked the DB settings on the SQL server and they are identic...

Runtime error
I am using a module called TimeToDec to convert a time like: 10:00 Pm to 10 for the purpose of multiplying it with another value to get a dollar amount for hours worked*pay rate=amount owed. This is taking place in a form and as I step through the EmployeeID field, I am getting a: Microsoft Visual Basic RunTime error '94': Invalid use of null. My options are to debug or end. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks Check the underlying data at table level. You probably have null values in the field that TimeToDec uses in some records. TimeToDec probably doesn't know ...

Dst part 2
Hi gurus I have w2k server and exchange 2000 , We dont have owa and clients connect to our exchange using OL2003. We are on CST time zone. We applied all dst for windows 2000 server also we applied dst and TZmove on client computer as there are only a few of them.- but here is where I get confuse, I had a single-appointment at 2:00PM on 3/25/07 after I applied the TZMove , I checked my calendar on my OL and it was changed to 3:00PM. what happened what did i do wrong? no matter what the appointment still at 2:00 Thanks a bunch for any help Any one please? "naguaramipana" ...

error code #2
I'm having a hard time sending & receiving. the "Outlook Send/Receive Progress" window pops up it says "0 of 2 Tasks have completed successfully" Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to ...

normal distribution chart #2
How do I chart a normal distribution curve using a scatter plot? I plotted a bell curve using http://www.tushar-tehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/ but I can't seem to figure out how to plot using my own data. Using excel 2007 Thanks for your help Well, the question is - is your data normally destributed? Show us a sample of the data. I think you will first need to sort on the x-axis data then use a formula such as =NORMDIST(A1,AVERAGE($B$1:$B$18),STDEVP($B$1:$B$18),FALSE) depending on the data you would need to plot this on a secondary axis or normalize it. -- ...

Deleting rows when cell has "#DIV/0!" error
Hi, I'm currently using this code to delete rows with balnk cells. However, i have changes the formatting of my sheet and the cells are no longer blank they have the "#DIV/0!" error. How can I delete the entire row when the cell in column D has that value? Sub DeleteRowsIfDIsBlank() With payrollsht Dim rg As Range, rgBlank As Range Set rg = Cells.Range("D:D") On Error Resume Next Set rgBlank = rg.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks) On Error GoTo 0 If rgBlank Is Nothing Then Else rgBlank...

Problem Opening Files #2
When an attempt to open an Exel file by double clicking on the file icon in Windows Explorer the Exel window opens (without any workbook present) and the following error message is displayed: "Cannot find the file 'C:\***.XLS (or one of its components) Make sure the path (... etc)" The file can be opened by using the open command within Exel. This problem first appeared while running MS Office under Windows 98 but has persisted since upgrading to Windows 2000 Professional. I have tried Windows update and repairing the program automatically from 'ADD / REMOVE PROGRA...

Lookup with Random Data #2
Thanks, That works great -- PF ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PFH's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1288 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26736 ...

licensing question #2
in crm 4.0 enterprise edition, we can install other services/roles in separate servers for scalability. how does licensing works on this scenario? another question, if i have multiple web server that hosts CRM, does it requires separate license? ...

How can i create a graph with 2 x-axis side by side?
I am trying to create a chart which shows both the daily trend on a monthly basis as well as a 12 monthly trend side by side on the x-axis. Can this be donw? You can do it with a LINE chart. If you create an XY Scatter chart, the data for daily trend may be mixed up with the monthly trend. "Sue" wrote: > I am trying to create a chart which shows both the daily trend on a monthly > basis as well as a 12 monthly trend side by side on the x-axis. Can this be > donw? ...

Outlook 2002 Blue Bckgd. #2
Thank you very much Milly for helping me. Unfortunately, I do not know where normal.dot & email.dot are located in order to delete. Would you please tell me where they are ? Thank you again. Kristi41 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Thank you very much Milly for helping me. > Unfortunately, I do not know where normal.dot & email.dot > are located in order to delete. > Would you please tell me where they are ? When you post replies, reply back in the original thread instead of posting a brand new thread. The Word templates can be in several places. ...