error 0 while exporting store from hq

Getting this error message while exporting store database from HQ even after
October 2004 hotfix.
An error was encountered while exporting data. Store operation database is
not complete and may not work. Error 0
0
Lipare (1)
11/5/2004 6:57:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sagar,

You said the Oct hotfix. Do you mean hotfix # 887064 or the Nov # 887168?

The Nov. hotfix says it fixes;

Exporting a store from HQ database will cause an Error 0 message when HQ
database is named with number.

Is this the problem?  If so, contact your reseller or M$ for the hotfix by
opening a support incident or call 888-400-4266.

--
=

"Sagar Lipare" <Sagar Lipare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Getting this error message while exporting store database from HQ even
> after
> October 2004 hotfix.
> An error was encountered while exporting data. Store operation database is
> not complete and may not work. Error 0

0
spam3944 (2163)
11/6/2004 10:08:42 AM
Thanks for your reply Jeff,
Sorry i have 'Nov # 887168' hotfix. File is 'Retail1.2-KB887168.exe'. And
after installing that hotfix version says '1.2.0170'.

"Jeff" wrote:

> Sagar,
>
> You said the Oct hotfix. Do you mean hotfix # 887064 or the Nov # 887168?
>
> The Nov. hotfix says it fixes;
>
> Exporting a store from HQ database will cause an Error 0 message when HQ
> database is named with number.
>
> Is this the problem?  If so, contact your reseller or M$ for the hotfix by
> opening a support incident or call 888-400-4266.
>
> --
> =
>
> "Sagar Lipare" <Sagar Lipare@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Getting this error message while exporting store database from HQ even
> > after
> > October 2004 hotfix.
> > An error was encountered while exporting data. Store operation database is
> > not complete and may not work. Error 0

installing CRM 3.0 on member server
We have a SBS 2003 network with 1 member server running SQL server. I'm trying to install CRM 3.0 on this member server but during install at the select organasational unit dialog when I press browse I get "could not find active directory objects", what did I do wrong or forgot to do ? tnx in advance RB What version of MSCRM 3.0 are you trying to install? If you are using SBE version then you need to install the CRM software on the DC and point the SQL database to the SQL memeber Server. What version of Windows SBS 2003 are you running? If I recall correctly only W...

Port Windows CE 6.0 to Acer Netbook?
Hi: Had anyone port CE 6.0 to Acer Aspire one Netbook and Atheros WIFI open source driver working too? Thanks Lu ...

Workflow Mgr error
I just installed MS CRM on MS SBS 2000. Every time I try to access Workflow Mgr I get this error: The specified MSCRM server insn't responding. This might happen if it is currently unavilable or it is not a MS CRM server. This happen with Workflow Monitor too. Can you help me? Thanks David A guess: Is it possible that your MSCRM Security Service isn't starting? This may cause this error. If the service is not starting, start the service and try again. Note: With SBS you must have SQL and MSCRM on the same box, see PSource or CSource for TK28821. This describes reg...

Logging into CRM 3.0 the first time
What user name and password do you use to login to the CRM site the first time? I am trying to login on the web server that is running crm, using the username and password of the account that was used during installation, but it isn't working. The user which ran the setup is assigned the CRM System Administrator Role in Restricted User role. Simply point your browser at the website created/used by CRM during set up (eg. http://mycrmserver). Philip Richardson [MSFT] "Ed Sitz" <sitze@medjames.com> wrote in message news:Oa66ho3fGHA.2416@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... &g...

Linker Error that I can't resovle
Hi everyone, I am running into a problem that I can't seem to find a solution for. I have a DLL that does a bunch of database stuff for me. The DLL has a class that has a static member like this: ///////////////////////////// h file//////////////////////////////////////////// #pragma once #include "LSDataLibDatabase.h" class __declspec(dllexport) LSDataManager { public: LSDataManager(string Path); ~LSDataManager(); static LSDataLibDatabase &GetDatabase() { return *m_pDatabase; } private: static LSDataLibDatabase *m_pDatabase; }; ///////////////////////////...

0.3128242 Look In Here Now ... 0.1098789
0.7187148 Look In Here Now ... 0.8922071 0.3128242 Now Visit http://www.clicklinknow.com/ss/ 0.1098789 ...

Error Assigning Opportunity
This is the error I'm getting in the Event Viewer when trying to assign an opportunity to another user. Has anyone seen this before?? Thanks! MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: A resource required for this operation is disabled. Error Message: A resource required for this operation is disabled. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError...

Outlook express error
Dear all, Some users in our company have error occasionally when they tried to read email in outlook or outlook express. I found the below error in the application log. Any Hint for the cause of error and how to fix it? Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Description: Faulting application msimn.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 8.0.6001.18904, fault address 0x000031dd. Try going to Windows Update and make sure you have all the updates on = the machines and see if that fixes the issue. st...

just look at this error message
After putting in a new hard disk and restoring my info with files and settings transfer wizard I have but one bug. When I open outlook I get this box with this message. I click ok or x it out and outlook runs normally. Here goes. 'C:\documents and settings\sammycastagna\application data\microsoft\addins\C:\program files\micros~2\office 10 addins\outbak.dll' is not a valid office add-in. You might want to remove any add-in to outlook that you may have. If you don't try reinstalling Outlook. "Sammy Castagna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Javascript Error When Viewing Web Pages
Our company intranet is vb.net - .aspx pages developed in VS2005. We use quite a bit of AJAX. I have links in CRM to reports on our intranet. Whenever a user clicks on one of those links in Outlook/with CRM client installed, they receive an Internet Explorer Script Error message. Error: Access is denied. Code: 0 If CRM is not on the computer, viewing the page in Outlook gives no errors. Settings in Internet Explorer are set to enable Active scripting and Disable script debugging. The result is the same whether using IE6 or IE7. The result is the same whether using Office03 or Office...

Scribe insight Error 384 callout code throws exception
We have been testing the migration from Goldmine 6.5 Corporate, into CRM 3.0 using Scribe Insight. Everything is working "ok" but we are having some minor issues. Now we want to completely empty out the CRM databases, and test another migration with Scribe. I am getting the Error 384 callout code throws exception. One of my DB guys thinks it has to do with the keycrossreference table in Scribeinternal DB. But, i uninstalled CRM, and Scribe, deleted all databases, and we are still getting this error? is there something in the registry that needs to be changed? Thanks Rodney ...

CRM 1.1 client installation error
When I try to install the CRM client and it asks for the URL address of the CRM server, http://CRM it returns an error that it can't find the server components or something like that? Any ideas how to get passed this? Other users can login fine and I can login using http://crm from a Internet Explorer Thx. Have you tried the ip address of the server instead?? Can that machine ping the server ok?? Hope that helps Ben I tried that, but got the same result. I tried to install on another machine, and I get past this, so it must be something with this person's system. &quo...

Error ID 7010
Hi, I got a lot of error messages on my Exchange 2003. The source is MSExchange Transport. Event ID is 7010. The description id below: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 2, connection #11649. The client at "192.168.100.10" sent a "rcpt" command, and the SMTP server responded with "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for sdfmmtthxnj@1ownerhomes.com ". The full command sent was "rcpt To:<sdfmmtthxnj@1ownerhomes.com>". This will probably cause the connection to fail. My Exchange does not allow open relay. How can I get rid of those emai...

Error Running a Macro
Dear members,I am quite fresh using macros.Therefore,I would like you to be patient: A. Situation: I recorded a macro that must open a dataform where I can see information about a small database in Excel, but when I run it, it tells me that there is a mistake, then I debugged the macro and found out this in the code Sub LoadDataForm() ' ' LoadDataForm Makro ' Makro am 7/28/2005 von Vidal A. Castillo aufgezeichnet ' Range("A4").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select Range("A4:V1366").Select ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm End Sub ...

store some of the information from one cell into another
I would like to store some of the information from one cell into another. For instance, information in one cell has StampPDF V 2.3. I would like to cut 2.3 into a different cell. I was wondering if anyone new of the quickest way to do this. I have about 2000+ cells to work with. If the information you want from the cell is always at the end, and is always the last 3 characters you could use =RIGHT(A1,3) assuming that the original information is in cell reference A1 If you actually want to remove the 2.3 from the original cell then "bsantona" wrote: > I would like to st...

newfish's question:HOW TO make a sniffer using winsocket in vc++6.0 ?
Hey all, I need a sample about sniffer .any one could help me? please...~~ What do you mean by "a sniffer"? I have an idea what this kind of program does so perhaps it's more appropriate to ask what you are trying to sniff? Tom "feizx" <feizx@126.com> wrote in message news:uve3p3xjHHA.1776@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hey all, > I need a sample about sniffer .any one could help me? please...~~ > WireShark (formerly known as Ethereal) is an open source packet sniffer. Start there. joe On Sat, 5 May 2007 22:01:41 +0800, "feizx" <...

How to prevent the error 2105?
Hi I need to know how to prevent the error 2105. I have two fields and if i don't fill any of those fields and move to another recored I get the error 2105. Can you please tell me all the methos to prevent this error? Thanks It is not clear what you want to achieve here. You have 2 fields that have the Required property set to Yes? Consequently, if you start entering a record and do not enter something for both fields, Access won't let you save the record, so you can't move to another record? That would make sense. What do you expect it to do? Allow you to move without any...

Crystal Reports Logon Error & Exchange Connector
Hi I just installed CRM Server 1.2 - Everything seems to work fine except two things First, I get "Crystal Reports Logon Error, Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." when I try to access any of the reports. This error only happens on certain machines! If I try to access this from a desktop (WinXP Pro) on the LAN, I can access the service. On one laptop, I get this error. The other laptop seemed to work fine, until today, when it started giving me the same error! Any ideas!?! The second error... I installed MS-Exchange Email connector. It installed successfully [ie....

financial planning error
I am getting error message: HRESULT 0x8004621a when I try to do financial planning. THanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, bill wrote: >I am getting error message: >HRESULT 0x8004621a >when I try to do financial planning. >THanks in advance. UK? See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=0x8004621a&num=10&as_scoring=r&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=2&as_maxm=...

Memory error message shuts down Publisher
I am using Publisher 2000. I had to re-install XP and re-install Publisher. Prior to re-installing, Publisher worked good. Now after opening a Publisher file I get the following error message and Publisher shuts down. The instruction at "0x77f51ed3" referenced memory at "0xfffffff8".. The memory could not be "read". I read on this forum this problem may be caused by old drivers. I have downloaded and installed the latest Intel video and HP printer drivers but the problem still happens. Does anyone know how to fix this error. Prior to the re-install ...

Error from Address List Syncronization
I keep getting the following message every minute. "The service thru an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\Ira\abv_dg\Iservagent.cpp(4511)" Event I 8331 from the MSExchangeAL. Any idea on what is causing this, I can't find anything on Technet. ...

MSExchangeDSAccess errors about non-existent servers
Hello, I've recently installed an Exchange 2003 server on my domain and noticed some strange errors in the Application Log that referenced non-existent servers. I followed the MS KB article 216498 instructions on removing the servers from Active Directory and DNS, but Exchange still seems to have some kind of link to them and I can't find where to delete them. Here are the two App Log errors that I'm still getting: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess Event Category: Topology Event ID: 2124 Date: 1/6/2004 Time: 4:30:46 PM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: ...

Problem with Outlook 2007 and RSS feeds from Firefox 2.0.0.12
I can not get this to work correctly. In IE 7 if I click on an RSS feed icon, IE will ask if I want to subscribe to the feed and if I do it adds the feed to the Outlook bar (just like Outlook 2007's directions say it should work). Using the same technique in Firefox, Outlook shows me the HTML behind the feed OR in the case of any RSS from the NY Times - it comes up as a page not found error. If I do a copy/paste into the account setup tab for RSS in Outlook I can make this work but I don't understand why there is such a hassle to get this done in Firefox EXPECIALLY when Firefox asks ...

i get a script error every time i open outlook
every time i start outlook i get a script error message for internet explorer. it then asks me if i wish to continue using scripts on this page and i have to select yes or no. i dont use internet explorer - i use firefox as my browser ...