Epson Printer Health Check OPOS_E_ILLEGAL

I am trying to attach an epson printer TM-T88III to one of my terminals.  I
am using the epson ADK ospos software to set up the printer.  When doing the
health check I keep getting the result OPOS_E_ILLEGAL.

I can not for the life of me figure out why I am getting this result.  I
have tested the printer and it is working perfectly (I took if off of a
different machine that was working perfectly)

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks!
-JT
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is it usb or parallel ?
Remove the OPOS and reinstall again and It will ask you for port usb or
Perallel.  and If you have usb printer click usb if you have perallel click
on perallel.You should install opos newer version with service pack 10.
or you can can call epson  http://www.esponexpert.com They will help you
free.

0
gill6764 (101)

Publisher says no printer . . . Word prints fine
I just installed a new printer on a network. It prints fine from a hardwired computer from any application. It also prints fine in Word only from a wireless connected laptop. HOWEVER, when I try to print from Publisher on the laptop, I get a "no printer installed" message. Remember, the laptop prints in Word . . . Any ideas? Apelles The printer driver is either out of date, or the network printer is incorrectly installed. Publisher and all graphic layout programs are substantially harder on printer drivers than other programs, hence why Word prints and Publisher does not. Ch...

Reports wont open in preview mode
I have a problem with Access 2003 Im hoping you can help me with. I have created a user database which displays a number of reports based on statistics a number of users input. When some users try and dislpay the reports, they get the error message 'The expression After Update you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: The OpenReport action was cancelled'. Here's the strange thing! The database is installed on a number of users PC and it works for some of them. I have narrowed it down to the type of printer being installed on the users PC and s...

Do Not Check Messages on Start-up
How do I program Outlook not to check for messages on startup. I've already delayed the send messages. Thanks. ...

Can't print one check
Hi For some reason, if there is only one check to be printed, the 'Print Checks' option does not show up. I need to have at least 2 checks in the queue before I can print anything. Is there some option that I can set to print a single check Thanks in advance Noree MS Money 2000 ver 8.0 on Windows 98 Is there some option that I can set to print a single check? NO >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >For some reason, if there is only one check to be printed, the 'Print Checks' option does not show up. I need to have at least 2 checks in the queue before I c...

Void Check Posting
I would like to be able to add the ability (rights) for an AP clerk to post voided checks, but not have the ability to post invoice vendor invoice transactions. I only see one security task of "posting" under TRNS-PURCH tasks. Is this "posting" something that can be split. It sounds like you are using Advanced Security under V8 or 9 rather than 10. You did not say. If so, leave the posting rights granted to everyone. Control access through menus and windows. Limit user's access to the void checks window where appropriate. If they cannot get to the window, ...

spell check #3
does spell check work for outlook express? ...

Unclick Code on Check box command button
I have code written that when the control check box is selected certain cells will highligh. I would like for those same cells to turn white when the check box is unchecked. What code do I need? Thanks! Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() Range("B17:D17").Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 6 .Pattern = xlSolid .Value = 0 End With End Sub How about checking if the checkbox is checked or not checked <vbg>? Option Explicit Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() With Me.Range("B17:D17").Interior If Me.C...

Spell Checking
When I click on spell checking prior to sending email. I do not get a message that it is ok. After about a minute, I click on send message, and get the message that spell checker has not completed spell checking, do I want to send anyway? I always check send. Just how long does it take for the spell checker take to check a very short message maybe 200 words, with several links within the message? Bill You could check spelling as you type. Misspelled words will be underlined. Just click on an underlined word to correct the spelling. Checking before sending wants to check...

How do you check on Vista if .exe file is 32-bit or 64-bit?
Assume 64-bit Vista and assume that you do not want to run/ execute .exe file. Is there a utility that will read an .exe file and provide specifics like 32-bit or 64-bit code? I can use VS2008 to open any .exe file and it will display a lot of info included there but none indicates if the code was compiled as 32- bit or 64-bit >Is there a utility that will read an .exe file and provide specifics >like 32-bit or 64-bit code? depends (www.dependencywalker.com) or dumpbin /HEADERS Dave ...

Check inputdate, then retrieve data to fill in chart from dated co
ok hope I can explain this.. I have a sheet with dated columns and the first row is employee names each dated column is filled with letters that correspond to a duty a-g. so for the next 3 months I can look across the top for a date then down the column to see where each person is supposed to be. Now I also have a form I print up daily to post for people to see where they are supposed to be.. I fill it manually at this point I wonder if there is any formulat to help automate this.. I am thinking two hopeful ideas.. a drop down list on the form, pulling the list of names......

how do i make a check box control other check boxes?
I have a form that has 5 check boxes. I'd like to have an additional check box that would check all of the other check boxes. Suggestions? Thanks In the AfterUpdate event of the 6th check box, put code: Private Sub Checkbox6_AfterUpdate Me.Checkbox1 = True Me.Checkbox2 = True Me.Checkbox3 = True Me.Checkbox4 = True Me.Checkbox5 = True End Sub Or, if you want all 5 unchecked when checkbox 6 is unchecked, Private Sub Checkbox6_AfterUpdate Me.Checkbox1 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox2 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox3 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox4 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox5 =...

Problem with a bound check box
In an Access Project Database 2003 bound check boxes will no longer toggle as they are clicked successively. They go from on to off to on and then don't change again; or they go off to on and don't change again. Obviously, they always used to do so and copying an adp file and related mdf/ldf files onto another computer all is well again. This happens to all databases on this particular computer and is not affected by code being present or not. I have reloaded Access and reloaded MSDE 2000 SP3 to no effect. It can be overcome by refreshing after every click, so I'm wonder...

DPM2007 exchange consistency check failing
Currently getting this errors message for one storage group: Data consistency verification check failed for LOGS of Storage group MF-Z Storage Group on s1asmMBX.s1asmMBXCCR.asmhq.local. (ID 30146 Details: Unknown error (0xfffffdf0) (0xFFFFFDF0)) We are able to protect other storage groups from this cluster without any issues. Currently running DPM2007 SP1 and Exchange 2007 SP2. Hi, can you check whether all the log files for that storage group exist on the volumes. -- Thanks, C.Prashanth [MSFT] This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no right...

Barcode Scanner / Printer
I am looking for a barcode scanner that is wireless and has a memory so that I can walk around and scan items that will be put on an inventory transfer. My budget is $500 or less. The thing I am worried about is that if I scan an item while out of range and the barcode does not exist in RMS for whatever reason, how would I figure out which item it was among the many barcodes that are in the scanner's memory. Any scanner solution out there that might work for me? I was lookin at the Metrologic Bluetooth. For printing, I would like to have a simple barcode printer that just prints a...

Just checking ...
I ran the installer package yesterday, but none of my Office apps show the 12.2.1 label. In fact, the only clue I can find at all that anything happened in is my MacHD > Library > Receipts folder, where I see "Office2008_en_ooxml_12.2.1.incremental.pkg". Is this correct? Should I see anything else with this? Thanks. -- Sandy sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious) http://www.sandymike.net on mine, in Word, Menu: Word, About Word, it says "Update 12.2.1" --rms Sandy Foster wrote: > I ran the installer package yesterday, but none of m...

Message box error check box
I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in them. I would want message box and then i want it to set focus to that box ( and highty llight it in red if pos) I have about 10 checks to do on every form that the best way to do this "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:f628c1d7-0598-4d75-bc3a-6c41df313870@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do > a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in the...

Outlook 2003 HTML Reply Selection Spell Check Bug
I received an email in Outlook. The email was in HTML format. I started a reply to the message. I then selected only part of the reply text and hit F7 to check the spelling of the selection (selected text only). A message box pops up stating "Finished checking the selection. Do you want to check the rest of the item?" There were obvious misspelled words that simply were not checked. If I say Yes to "check the rest of the item" the misspelled words are found as would be expected. If the reply is only one word (not likely normally) and you select it and check spelling...

Sum Check Box
I checked the history and I"m just not getting this one... please advise... Form one has check box called Error 1 Form two has check box Error 2 I would like to open a report that shows how many errors 1 (if checked) vs how many errors 2 (if checked) and form 2 teh number of check boxes. Is this something I need to do in query like criteria or can I just make a form from the tables and have the totals? I've tried =Sum(IIf([SUM Of BUY],1,0)) and =Abs(Sum([Order])) and neither will result in numbers Everything I try, I get a check box on the report or yes or no....

Check Number Field Greyed Out in GP10
I have several problems regarding a new GP 10 installation. The check numbers are not advancing and when I navigate to Bank Management Setup. The Next Check Number Field is Greyed OUT although I am logged in as SA. Any ideas? Obviously its nothing related to Security Privileges as SA is the POWER USER for the system. Noels, Basically, the Next Check Number will be stored in Checkbook Maintenance screen for each Checkbook. Bank Management has got nothing to do with this (if I have understood the concept correctly). In case, the Next Check Number is not getting incremented as you e...

Can new cases check for contracts
Is it possible for me to configure CRM to check for an active contract whenever a new case is created for a customer? Ideally I would still like to create a new case if their contract has expired, but with some sort of warning. The only way to do this (and probably the best way) is to make the contract a required field. If you have cases that don't use contracts, then you can use a drop-down field for case type (such as Contract Case, Hourly Case, Admin Case, etc.) and put a javascript onchange event on the case type field so when the Contract Case type is selected, it turns the Co...

Check Box Formatting ??
Hello Everyone. Its me again. Please can you help me with the following. I have a workbook with 13 sheets in it. Name of first sheet is Holidays. The others are named Apr, May, ......... Mar. I would like to place a check box (if this is the right thing to use)on each monthly sheet that would send the value of cell Mar!I48 to Holidays!D13 and Mar!I50 to Holidays!D17 in one operation. If the check box is ticked the values of I48 and I50 should be transfered. If not ticked the value should default to zero. This is to be repeated on Apr, May etc obvioulsy to different cells on the the ...

Laser printers that support check printing (MICR?) from Dynamics GP
I am looking for a list of laser printers that can support check printing by Dynamics GP. We are using dot-matrix on pre-printed form and got tired of them! Your help is greatly appreciated. Bill Are you using Mekorma MICR Check Printing? If so the documentation has list of laser printers. "Bill N" wrote: > I am looking for a list of laser printers that can support check printing by > Dynamics GP. > We are using dot-matrix on pre-printed form and got tired of them! > > Your help is greatly appreciated. > > Bill > > . >...

Obtaining selected printer name
Hi, Having called AfxGetApp()->SelectPrinter(m_hDevNames, m_hDevMode, FALSE); how do I obtain the printer name, e.g. "\\Hostname\Printername"? Also how do I get a handle to the selected printer? TIA Jan Found it: DEVMODE FAR * pDevMode = (DEVMODE FAR *)::GlobalLock(m_hDevMode); pDevMode->dmDeviceName; ::GlobalUnlock(m_hDevMode); Sorry for the nuisance. Its been a long day. Jan "Jan M" <jan@acu.no-ip.com> wrote in message news:#7MdFAhyHHA.5964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Having called > > AfxGetApp()->SelectPrinter(m_hDevN...

Printer Error
Dears, I have encountered this problem while configuring an NCR 7167 Printer OPOS Driver, an error occurs stating that the printer maybe locked by another application. I'm using the NCR Retail Systems Manager, i have used this software to configure the line display and cash drawer OPOS drivers but the problem is with the printer only. Regards, -- Bisher Abu-Taleb RMS Functional Consultant Estarta Solutions Bisher, SO Manager | File | Configuration | Options tab | POS options | check Share the OPOS printer... -- = "Bisher" <Bisher@discussions.microsoft.com>...

How Do I delete a check box.
I was cutting and pasting text to an Excel file and now I have a check box on the spreadsheet. I tried right-clicking around it to select it and tried left clicking around it. How can I select it so I can remove it from the sheet? Thanks for the help!! -- akkrug =?Utf-8?B?YWtrcnVn?= <kenneth.krug@uticanational.com> wrote in news:B4689D71-B565-4A1B-974E-EB1493A46FDC@microsoft.com: > I was cutting and pasting text to an Excel file and now I have a check > box on the spreadsheet. I tried right-clicking around it to select it > and tried left clicking around it. How c...