Epson Printer Health Check OPOS_E_ILLEGAL

I am trying to attach an epson printer TM-T88III to one of my terminals.  I
am using the epson ADK ospos software to set up the printer.  When doing the
health check I keep getting the result OPOS_E_ILLEGAL.

I can not for the life of me figure out why I am getting this result.  I
have tested the printer and it is working perfectly (I took if off of a
different machine that was working perfectly)

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks!
-JT
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is it usb or parallel ?
Remove the OPOS and reinstall again and It will ask you for port usb or
Perallel.  and If you have usb printer click usb if you have perallel click
on perallel.You should install opos newer version with service pack 10.
or you can can call epson  http://www.esponexpert.com They will help you
free.

0
gill6764 (101)

windows can't check for updates
i had windows automatic downlad ,but the last 2 weeks i get a message saying it can't downlad updates and when i do it manually i get this code ...80072EFD.how can this be corrected .i have not changes any setting in my firewall as it saids when i chek on the erroe. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than...

Updating the OWA spell check dictionary
I have a couple of users that use OWA only as their email client. They do spell check before they send out emails and there are a couple of words that always get flagged as mis-spelled when they are not. Does anyone know where the server side dictionary is so I can update the dictionary with proper words so there words always do not get flagged. Most of the words tend to be names of people that they don't want to say ignore. Any help would be helpful. Thanks. On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 23:26:09 -0500, "Jeff" <jelms@deltasolutions.com> wrote: >I have a couple of users that u...

Changing printer while excel-file is open
Hello, I have an Excel-file with about 2MB which contains a lot of formattings and named cells. If I now change my Default Printer in the Control Panel while this file is open then Excel needs a few seconds to overtake this new setting. If I then take a look at my open file then I suddenly can see the pagebreaks which were not there before. After that my program tries to hide/unhide columns. But this action now takes much more time than before changing the Default Printer - before it needed about 0,1s and now about 4,0s. I have a similar Excel-file where this does NOT happen. So it must depen...

How to check emails whilst out of the office?
I'm unsure how to access my Microsoft Outlook Inbox while away from the office, I'm sure its simple but I have no-one to ask. Thank you much appreciated. abbyT <abbyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm unsure how to access my Microsoft Outlook Inbox while away from > the office, I'm sure its simple but I have no-one to ask. Thank you > much appreciated. Depends on what type of mail account you have, what restrictions your network has, and whether or not the PC travels with you or you want to access the data on a PC at work. You don't give a lot...

Forms Controls
I'm using a group box with several check boxes in a spreadsheet. I need to use forms controls instead of activex and i haven't figured out how to change the font in the group box label or check box labels. What am i missing here? Nothing. You can't do it with the controls from the Forms toolbar. Patti wrote: > > I'm using a group box with several check boxes in a spreadsheet. I need to use forms controls instead of activex and i haven't figured out how to change the font in the group box label or check box labels. What am i missing here? -- Dave Peterson ec35...

Is it bad to terminate Check Links on started???
Is it a bad idea to terminate Check Links once it has started by doing a "hard-close" of Great Plains by Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Delete)?? From the Process Monitor in GP, I am able to "Suspend" or Pause the Checklinks Process, but I am note able to "Remove" or delete it. I'd already started the checklinks process but without doing a database backup first, so I want to be on safe side and stop the Checklinks Process. The only way I could think of is to "hard-close" out of GP. But is a bad idea to terminate a checklinks this way? Can this lead to...

Checked boxes won't clear out when I add a new form
I created a simple Access database for entering names and addresses etc. for a rock climbing club and created checkboxes for 4 types of rock climbing activities (Lead Climbing, Belaying, etc.) that must be checked if applicable as part of a liability/assumption legal requirement. The problem is that if I check one or two of the boxes, then create a new record, the checked boxes on the previous record also become part of the new record. What are the properties that I should set so that a new record is blank? PS - I'm not a technical person - and it's a very simple database so a ...

Thread Checking the Queue data in an infinite loop
Hello, I have a Thread which runs in a while(1) infinite loop checking for any data in the Queue(normal STL::Queue) and if any data is there, it retrieves and does some functionality with it. Now since it is an infinite loop, continousy checking for data, CPU Utilization is almost 95-100% for my process. To Avoid that, I have tempororily put Sleep(1). But I know this is not a good solution. I want to replace it with this Solution. Please let me know if this is correct. 1) I will create a Synchronization Object i.e an Event Object which is an Autoreset Event Object. 2) The threads which wr...

Close Print Checks window when Post Checks window is active (UPR)
With version 10.0 in Payroll, the Print Checks window stays active when the Post Checks window is open. Users can mistakingly print checks again when the only option to reprint, void, etc. should be from the Post Checks window. There is no reason for it to remain active. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

Check Register #3
I can not seem to find out where to get information on how to print my check register without printing a report in MS Money 2002. Can anyone help me? you... "Renee" <reneenstan@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:02f901c36529$8d7dc400$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I can not seem to find out where to get information on > how to print my check register without printing a report > in MS Money 2002. Can anyone help me? ...

Problem with Check entity condition when making a workflow
Hello, I have a problem that seems common enough so sorry if it has been answered before. I tried searching for it in the newsgroup but couldn't find anything relevant. I am trying to create a manual workflow that performs a .NET assembly action (assume that the assembly is completed already). This workflow should execute on all phone calls that are regarding an account. I've started creating it using the CRM Workflow Manager but I have encountered a difficulty when setting the condition. I create a "Check entity condition", select Phone Call as the entity and Regardi...

Vbs to map lpr printers
can any anyone share a simple code on how to map an lpr printer using vbscripting? ...

Check Printing #7
I just switched over to wallet laser checks (3 per page) from laser voucher checks (one per page). I used the voucher checks for years without a problem, but due to the low volume of checks I print these days due to electronic payments, I decided to switch. I use a HP officejet 7130. I can print 3 checks per page fine, but I can't print remainder pages of two or single checks. I can't seem to get the settings correct no matter what I try. Any suggestions? You haven't said what you've tried or why it hasn't worked. With my printer, I feed the remaining partia...

Spell Check Protected Worksheet
Is there anyway to Spell Check the unprotected cells in a protecte worksheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Peter You must unprotect the sheet first. But Dave Peterson posted a work around using userinterfaceonly protection. http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3D8A4B1A.233A604B%40msn.com -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "peterdragon >" <<peterdragon.15p1qk@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:peterdragon.15p1qk@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there anyway to Spell Check the unprotected cells in a protected > w...

Add re-order level to Check Stores screen
Suggestion to add further details to the Check Store Form that is available in HQ on the Items screen. Adding Re-Order Level & Re-Order Point will give Users more information to use when choosing which Store to refer the sale to. Jon Cole Davidson Richards ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click...

Checking for currency value between range
I have two txtboxes (txtWeeklyAllowanceLow, txtWeeklyAllowanceHigh) on a search form that I would like to use to find all weekly allowances on a table that fall within the range specified. Also if only a low amount is entered, then I would like all allowances greater than the amount to display, or if only a high amount then all allowances less than what is given. Any help with how I should code this would be great. thanks! Ok. Update. I seem to have the filter working for the high as well as the between, but now the low seems to not work. Here is the relevant code so far.. 'If W...

Printer Issue
I'm getting the following error when trying to print a receipt: Invalid Operation 425: The printer cannot be accessed. It may be locked by another application. I've checked the OPOS and everything seems okay there. Any suggestions? Thanks. I often get this problem also. I end up having to reboot in order to correct it. Don >-----Original Message----- >I'm getting the following error when trying to print a >receipt: > >Invalid Operation 425: The printer cannot be accessed. It >may be locked by another application. > >I've checked the OPOS...

Check Names with Exchange 2003
I have Outlook 2000 clients installed on a network with Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 servers. When Outlook is connected to an Exchange 5.5 mailbox (thus using Exchange DS) and the user enters a partial last name/first name combination separated by a comma (i.e. May, Hu when looking for Mayo, Hugh) the "Check Names" query is successful and all entries with those characters are retrieved. When Outlook is connected to an Exchange 2003 mailbox (thus using AD) and the same query is executed it fails. If a space is used instead of a comma the query is successful. Is there a way to...

Item Look Up Code / Barcode / Label Printers
We're setting up SO and inventory from scratch for our apparel retail store, if anybody can give me some suggestions or recommendation on the following: 1. How many characters should our Item Lookup Code be? (We are thinking 8-10 characters) 2. Should we start I.L.C. at 10000000 or what? 2. What barcode should we use? 3. Any recommendations on high speed Label Printers? Alex, I would recommend starting as a LLC. Though there is not a lot of difference between some classifications beginning as an LLC allows a shield for many the downside of business operations such as if a lawsuit was ...

PM select checks by invoice division distribution
Has anyone done a customization to the select checks routine to select to pay based on the invoice division (seperate COA segment) distribution? Say I want to do a check run for division 01. Two invoices are in system: Invoice A - $50 distributed to div 01 Invoice B - $100 distribution split 25/75 between div 01 and 02 The system generates check to vendor paying inv A and partially paying $25 on inv B. I have a prospect that has four divisions. Each division has its on checkbook and has to maintain its own balance sheet. Only options I see (with no customization) is to set-up the ...

check for data
Hi all, I currently have 3 tables (order, creations, items) that I would like to check and see if there are corresponding records in each. For example, I would like to check and see if there are items for a specific order in the items table, or the creations table. Is there a way I could have it show a result set of all the orders that do not have a creation, or do not have an item? the linking fields are Order_ID, Creation_ID, and Item_ID - how would i set this up? please help, thanks! -gary Create a query linking all 3 tables, select the fields you need. Make the order table the l...

Check correction package that came from the M$
--fswfonjmzcsuiq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ohctrmvhxtcekrx"; type="multipart/alternative" --ohctrmvhxtcekrx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lqsiojbenrrstr" --lqsiojbenrrstr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now t...

Spell Check in Outlook
I'm running XP Pro with office 2007 Ultimate (just installed ultimate - previously had office professional). I have encountered the same issue with both copies of outlook and has become more than an annoyance. After starting, or after prompting with one error, I get RESUME and no matter how many times I click resume, it will not resume. This happens more often than not. This does not happen when sending, only when checking spelling on an open message. I have also noticed that I'm getting difference results on errors with word and outlook. Don't they use the same dic...

spell check within outlook express
Hello there, Can anybody out there help me with a problem I am having with Outlook express. When I try and spell check an email I am wanting to send I am always confronted with a pop up box stating: "An error occurred while the spelling was being checked." I have to click OK as this is the only option which then leave me having to send my email without it being spell checked. Any ideas on how to sort this one out would be most greatly appricated. By the way I am running outlook express with windows XP home edition having installed SP2. Thank you Jonathan Chiene - UK I fi...

Access loosing Memory with Printer-Object
Hi, please see following code, where I demontrate, that access will not free memory after an object is net to nothing: <code> Public Sub testprinter() Dim pPrinter As Printer Dim i As Long While i < 1000 i = i + 1 Set pPrinter = Application.Printers("MinoEti") Set pPrinter = Nothing ' the memory will not bee freed Wend End Sub </code> PS: Please replace "MinoEti" with a existing printer. Have a look at the system-memory an you see, the memory will not be freed again! can you fix thi...