Emax Pole Display

Where can I get OPOS drivers for the Emax Ultimate Serial
Pole Display?  The Emaxintl.com web site seems to be
unavailable and calls to the company in CA go
unanswered.  Does anyone know how to get this line
display to work?  I've tried the RMS provided drivers to
no avail.  Thank you
0
anonymous (74722)
7/9/2004 1:32:56 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can I display the current date in a text box?
I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a text box? And how would I do that? You would have to have some code to load it, such as Textbox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy") or link the texbox to a cell with the formula =TODAY() -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "stephiebrady" <stephiebrady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C78C4C78-C12C-4A8F-9121-E377ACAE3B5B@microsoft.com... > I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a > text box? And ...

Display of upcoming bills in Money 2005
I just switched from M2002. In 2002 I could see a display of upcoming bills at the bottom of the Account display. I haven't found a way to set up 2005 so that it displays this information. I don't want to have to go to the separate bill display to see this listing. Can anyone help me? -- Mike B This is a new "feature" in M05. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=166. It's the same in M06. "Mike B" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2F52BFF-1FA1-4026-8C8A-26D1C6C8B5C5@microsoft.com... > I just switched from M2002. In 2002 ...

Range names are displaying in big blue letters on sheet
Does anyone know how to turn off this display? It seems so basic, but I can't find it. The range names will appear if you set the zoom level below 40%. I don't know of any way to turn this feature off. Katie wrote: > Does anyone know how to turn off this display? > It seems so basic, but I can't find it. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Katie Are you sure it is range names and not page numbers? Try View>Normal Other than that, I'm at a loss without more detail. What do the range names look like other...

Display of messages in Outbox and Drafts
Greetings outlook world! This is my 1st entry into a discussion group. Briefly, on new Windows Vista computer, messages in the Outlook outbox and drafts folders will not display. For example, if I put 3 messages in the outbox, when navigating there no messages show, just the number 3 in the list of folders in the left panel. Microsoft Outlook Diagnostics shows no problem. If I discover a solution I will let you know. I wish we could ask Microsoft directly. Many thanks particularly if you respond. -- David Look at your View settings in the Outbox folder: View>Arrange by>Curr...

Data displayed that is not equal to FALSE in a row
In row 1 cells A1-D1 contain formulas (IF/AND statements). In cell E1 I want whatever word that is not equal to “FALSE” to be displayed. A B C D E 1 FALSE FALSE Under FALSE Under The words can appear in any of cells A-D in each row as below. A B C D E 1 FALSE FALSE Under FALSE Under 2 FALSE On FALSE FALSE On 3 Over FALSE FALSE FALSE Over 4 FALSE FALSE FALSE On On Thank you in advance for your help. =SUBSTITUTE(A1&B1&C1&D1,FALSE,"") -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 Thanks Gary. That works great! "Gary'...

problems with OLE objects display
I have a table which includes OLE object and I display the records in one form. I set the Allow Edits, Allow Additions, Allow Deletions, Locks of the form properties to 'No'. When I double click the OLE object in the form, the attach OLE object will open. But after I close the OLE object and click on somewhere else on the form, a message box promted. It states that "microsoft access can't save your changes to this bound OLE object. Either you don't have permission to write to the record in which the object is stored, or the record is locked by another user. copy the obje...

Querry run time display
I am New to VBA i have this querry below which works fine how can i add the start time and end time and then show how much time it too to run? thanks Public Function RunTableToInsert() As Boolean Dim db As DAO.Database Dim qdDelete As DAO.QueryDef Dim qdInsert As DAO.QueryDef 'Dim pStatus As DAO.Parameter Set db = CurrentDb Set qdDelete = db.QueryDefs("qdelShipToMaster") Set qdInsert = db.QueryDefs("qappShipToMaster") 'Set pStatus = qdInsert.Parameters("status") 'pStatus.Value = strStatus ...

Display Points Name on XY Scatter Chart
Hello there I have following data NAME XVALUE YVALUE NAME1 12.5 81.5 NAME2 22.5 51.5 NAME3 52.5 91.5 NAME4 32.5 11.5 I have chart them on a XY Scatter Chart and now have a could of points. On the source data tab, Series are in columns and i would like to display NAME1, NAME2 and so on on every point of the chart by keeping my series in columns, as I can have 200 different lines. Do yoo have any ideas how could I do please? Kind regards Daniel Have a look at http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm by Rob Bovey Bob Umlas Excel MVP <...

GIF displaying
Hi, Does anybody have the C/C++ code to display GIF images in windows environment? I know that there is a bunch of function for BMP file, how about other image format? Regards, Nianwei ...

Display error
I have a coworker that is having problems opening word documents, he is on Windows XP, using WORD 2003. The document he is trying to open says it's a 97-2003 file type and when he opens it, each page is blank. It will print content, but nothing displays on his screen. I have WORD 2007 and the document opens and displays content fine for me. But once this display issue occurs, it happens with any WORD document he opens. Any ideas? Does the document comprise scanned images or picture objects? Go into options and check to display images. -- Terry Farrell - MSW...

Pole Display setup
I Have a WINCOR NIXDORF pole Display I cannot get to work.. The Display runs from COM4, but COM4 has an explanation mark showing (CODE 10) The Resources should be : I/O Range 0270 – 0277 IRG 11 I have tried uninstalling the port and installing again but still (CODE 10) Am I missing something??? Please help Thanks Dan Updating your drivers? Or at least install the correct one. "Danc383@hotmail.com" <Danc383hotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDC46976-EB0B-408E-9B25-1771FBCF7652@microsoft.com... >I Have a WINCOR NIXDORF pole Display I cannot ge...

Outlook 2003B2TR
I cannot get at the messages stored in one of my e-mail folders. It's called "Personal" When I click on the folder in the "All Mail Folders" view, the message area goes grey with a heading nof "Unable to disply the folder". The toolbars and normal mail options go away, too. There are sub-folders to Personal folder, and I could move the sub-folders to a different location. They and the messages in them are fine. When I right-click on Personal and go to the Property tab, it looks to me like all of the other mail folders. When I toggled "Show number of...

Cell Display Issue
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a spreadsheet that I created in Excel 2007 (windows) and am using in Excel 2008 Mac. I cannot get the cells the right width to display the numbers in all the cells. <br><br>When the column is too narrow, &quot;####&quot; is displayed as you would expect. But when I increase the column width to correctly display that cell, other cells in the same column that were displaying correctly now display &quot;# #####&quot;. <br><br>Increasing the column does not solve t...

Wrapped text is not displaying in Excel
Suddenly wrapped text is not displaying in Excel. I can select the cell and see the text in the function bar that it is in the cell and if I turn off wrapping it displays. None of this text is very long. Thoughts? How long is not very long? If it's a little long <bg>, you could add alt-enters (to force a new line within the cell) every 80 to 100 characters. 18000rpm wrote: > > Suddenly wrapped text is not displaying in Excel. I can select the cell and > see the text in the function bar that it is in the cell and if I turn off > wrapping it displays. None of this t...

Unable to display or delete a folder
Hello, I have OL 2002 with the XP Home OS. I had a Contacts sub-folder which I just used for information. I forget now just what went wrong, but I could no longer access any of the Contacts in that sub-folder. (The default Contacts folder was working fine.) Since the sub-folder was not really critical I thought I would just delete it. That seemed to go fine and the sub-folder went to the Delete folder. However, after that I could not only delete that sub-folder from the Delete file but I can't use the "Empty 'deleted items' folder" command to delete files more recently s...

Outlook Today displaying wrong appts.
This is weird. My Outlook Today says it's Dec. 3, my computer is set for Dec. 3, yet the two items showing up for "Today" in Outlook Today are for Dec. 5. Both are "all-day events" but one is repeating and the other isn't. I checked and they are supposed to show up on Dec. 5 and only Dec. 5. Other items and appointments for the week, all-day and not, are showing up as they should. Any ideas what is happening? My Outlook is part of Office Professional 2003. Is it haunted? Thanks, Mary ...

display report title on a report with columns
Hi, I have set up a report that displays a list of words in three columns. The title of the report does not show up in print preview. I have unchecked the "same as detail" checkbox on the column tab of the page setup dialog box. What am I doing wrong? Karen wrote: >I have set up a report that displays a list of words in three columns. The >title of the report does not show up in print preview. I have unchecked the >"same as detail" checkbox on the column tab of the page setup dialog box. After you did that, did you remember to drag the Report/...

CScrollView Loses Display
Using VC6 on W98SE, I have an SDI app which uses CScrollView. My scroll sizes are rather large (2550 by 500). When I scroll to the right and then back to the left, the display looks different: in particular, most of the pixels are lost. If I scroll by clicking in the blank area next to the scroll bar, it seems to work better than when I drag the scroll bar. It seems to me that the problem may be related to the fact that the display is updating during the drag operation, and some buffer may be getting overwritten during the operation. Any suggestions? Hey George, To fix this problem ...

Cells display as R5C5. How do I change it to display E5?
The default rows and columns on Excel are both displayed in numbers. How do I change the Columns to display the letters of the alphabet as it did on on Excel 2003? Tools>options>general deselect R1C1 reference style -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "FinanceTrainer" <FinanceTrainer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C5A1C77-F32E-4081-A062-5EE114581172@microsoft.com... > The default rows and columns on Excel are both displayed in numbers. How > do > I change the Columns to display the letters of the alphabet as it did on >...

Can you display numbers as words in excel (eg. 10 as ten)?
Can you display numbers as words in excel (eg. 10 as ten)? Basically I have standard forms in Excel that require a number both in numerics and in words, like a cheque. Ideally I would like to type in the number and for another cell to = this number but display it in words. Is this possible using Excel 2000? Thanks. Stefan, You could type in a list with numbers in one column and the associated words in the second column, then use VLOOKUP. 1 one 2 two 3 three .... 39 thirty-nine 40 forty .... Eric "Stefan White" wrote: > Can you display numbers as words in exce...

Displaying a ruler
Is there a ruler to display in Microsoft Office Onenote? If you think of a ruler similar to the one in Word, then no. However, you can have ruled lines if you go to Format > Rule Lines and then select a style for ruled lines. I hope this helps. "stutz123" wrote: > Is there a ruler to display in Microsoft Office Onenote? ...

Entering a value in a field and displaying converted value in anot
Hi. I am designing a front end form for entering geological well data. I have to enter depth measurements, but the information we acquire can be in feet or metres. Although it is not difficult to manually calculate the conversions, I would like to enter the measurents into one of the fields and for the other field to be automatically filled with the converted value. So if I enter a depth of 300 into the depth in feet field, the depth in metres field will take the value of 300, multiply it by 0.3048 and display the value of 91.44. Likewise, if I enter a value in the metres field, the co...

Money stopped displaying downloaded transactions
.... Using Money 2006. All the sudden on one CitiCard Mastercard MSMoney is no longer displaying new transactions. It shows me what the bank balance is... and the program says "call successful"...but it isn't actually downloading them. Before this week, it downloaded the transactions fine. All my other accounts are working fine. Any idea why this might be happening? In microsoft.public.money, Drew Carter wrote: >... Using Money 2006. All the sudden on one CitiCard Mastercard MSMoney is >no longer displaying new transactions. It shows me what the bank balanc...

Net Display How to display Tendered and Change
How can i display Tendered and Change values on the Net Display . I found a way to show the Tendered and Change fields but they do not show any values once those are entered on the register screen Thanks Robert Has anyone seen this before ? Anyone know how to resolve this "Robert" wrote: > How can i display Tendered and Change values on the Net Display . > I found a way to show the Tendered and Change fields but they do not show > any values once those are entered on the register screen > Thanks > Robert > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ...

Displaying XML in an .aspx page
I am trying to create an xml page on the fly using asp.net with vb. I am currently reading data from my database into a dataset and then using the xmlwriter() to output it to the clients screen. But.............. i want to be able to edit the content which comes out, i have to add some exta nodes which are static in between the database records. So i have created a loop which reads through the database and outputs the records. however i have tried to output it using response.write(database record) this outputs the data but does not display correctly in the browser. when viewing the source cod...