Dynamics RMS 2.0 negative items

When I send items to the Stores from HQ the first day it shows the right
quantity...buet after few days the quantity goes to negative....We check out
Worksheets and we cant see any error.

How we can track and solve this problem ?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The Item Movement History report is a good tool for figureing this out.  When
you run the report for a single item model without the date filter, the sum
of the items moved should equal the current stock status.

"Prometeus68" wrote:

> When I send items to the Stores from HQ the first day it shows the right
> quantity...buet after few days the quantity goes to negative....We check out
> Worksheets and we cant see any error.
>
> How we can track and solve this problem ?
0
MattHurst (182)
4/21/2009 8:35:02 PM
hi,
do you have any transfer in or out pending from your HQ System check this,
or any purchase order which you might created, receiving are pending, check
all these and recitify that you have created the worksheet for such
transaction. then check your qty.
else contact me on my direct email as you did and give me link of your data
over the web I will verify for you.

"Prometeus68" wrote:

> When I send items to the Stores from HQ the first day it shows the right
> quantity...buet after few days the quantity goes to negative....We check out
> Worksheets and we cant see any error.
>
> How we can track and solve this problem ?
0
AkberAlwani (916)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Meeting updates #2

Problems with creating a newsletter

printing 2 charts on single page

Vlookup returns "0"

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Offline folder problems #2

Dynamic Xml editor
Hi, I am writing a user control that will help a user that know (almost) nothing about Xml to build a Xml file based on a Xsd schema that is given to the user control. The idea is to have a treeview on the left and a property grid on the right. The treeview is loaded with the root elements from the schema. When the user right click on a node, a context menu allow him to add subnodes if schema allow it. This way, the user can create items, attributes, ... The property grid is filled by the user with data. At the end, the Xml file is generated and validated. My problem is about the design....

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0