Duplication of Item on Sales Receipt.

Has anyone experienced this...and have a solution for it:

Staff scan in customer purchase of an item.

Screen shows the amount due

Staff receives payment, as shown on screen.

Sales Receipt is produced.

The receipt shows the item twice, and the price increase to reflect this
duplication.

This also relieves our inventory of an item that has not been sold.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks marwat

0
marwat (25)
9/14/2006 7:32:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D8B2.8B1DC480

Marwat,

I always recommend that whenever things are acting screwy, run a =
database check and re-index.

Backup First!!

SO/HQ Admin | File | Connect | put in your password | Database | Check | =
Database | Re-index

Backup First!!

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "marwat" <marwat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Has anyone experienced this...and have a solution for it:=20

  Staff scan in customer purchase of an item.
  =20
  Screen shows the amount due
  =20
  Staff receives payment, as shown on screen.
  =20
  Sales Receipt is produced.
  =20
  The receipt shows the item twice, and the price increase to reflect =
this=20
  duplication.
  =20
  This also relieves our inventory of an item that has not been sold.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks marwat

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D8B2.8B1DC480

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Marwat,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>I always recommend that whenever things are =
acting=20
screwy, run a database check and re-index.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Backup First!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>SO/HQ Admin | File | Connect | put in your =
password |=20
Database | Check | Database | Re-index</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Backup First!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"marwat" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:marwat@discussions.microsoft.com">marwat@discussions.micro=
soft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:CC033970-C547-447A-A6C3-3B97C83C63B5@microsoft.com">news:CC0=
33970-C547-447A-A6C3-3B97C83C63B5@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Has=20
  anyone experienced this...and have a solution for it: <BR><BR>Staff =
scan in=20
  customer purchase of an item.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Screen shows the amount=20
  due<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Staff receives payment, as shown on=20
  screen.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Sales Receipt is produced.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>The =
receipt shows=20
  the item twice, and the price increase to reflect this=20
  <BR>duplication.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>This also relieves our inventory of an =
item that=20
  has not been sold.<BR><BR>Any help would be greatly =
appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks=20
  marwat<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D8B2.8B1DC480--

0
spam3944 (2163)

Copy/Paste problem
Applies to: Word 2003, Excel 2003 Environment: Windows XP Professional/Service Pack 3, AD network, user profile on workstation; user documents on network folder. Problem description: The user will be working on a document (workbook, if in Excel), and doing a lot of cut/paste or copy/paste operations within the document. This will work fine for a while, but then, for no obvious reason, the Office Clipboard will appear, and cut/paste or copy/paste appears to stop working. Inspection reveals that every cut or copy results in TWO items being placed on the clipboard, the first being ...

Remove items from Transaction Screen
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction screen!! is this possible as it is not relevant to my business Thanks in advance Rob Sorry Bob, that is not possible. Rob <Bob.Butler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148916180.365639.179700@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, > > I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction > screen!! > is this possible as it is not relevant to my business > > Thanks in advance > > Rob > Y...

duplicate
Hi, I'm having a trouble understanding how to use a group by total. I have many duplicates but want to group by total. I have right now and see below. Sport # of players Hockey 20 Hockey 10 Hockey 13 Baseball 10 Baseball 4 I want to see like this: Sport # of players Hockey 43 Baseball 14 Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks Hi Select your range of data>Subtotals>at each change in>Sport>Sum># of players -- Regards Roger Govier <learning_codes@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a7...

Duplicate Data
One main form with two subforms (linked by ProjectID), first subform is for data entry, the second just allows the user to view what has been saved from the previous subform. The subform allows users to report on a month basis by selecting a month in a combo box [PeriodID]. I would like to add some code in the Befire Update event that checks the PeriodID for a match before it is saved. Can someone help me with the code please, I have tried various DLookup snippets of code from this site, but nothing is working as the code does not really suit my purpose. regards Maybe t...

Hide Duplicate Fields on Forms
I'd like to be able to suppress the display of repeating values on a form. It's simple enough on reports, but can I achieve the same effect on a form with Default View = Continuous Forms --- and how to do I it? In Excel, I usually take advantage of conditional formatting for this kind of thing, but it seems to work differently in Access Thanks, Bill Hi, the way to do this is to change the recordsource of your form to exclude the duplicates from showing. If your the recordsource is a query, try using SELECT DISTINCT instead of just SELECT in the SQL view of the query. Jeanet...

Duplicate Detection Problem
I have created a Many-to-Many relationship as it used to be done in ms crm 3, using a linker entity. My link entity is contact (which i call attendee), which is linked to a custom entity called "Workshop". I am running a duplicate detection rule on the attendee entity, i have a field (AttendeeWorkshop) there which through jscript, combines attendee fullname with workshop name when the attendee is associated with a workshop. The rule checks for the exact same match of this field, as it should always be unique. Now if i try to add attendees to a workshop; the second one is alway...

Export and Import Items
I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my other store with prices Description Etc. And I want to import them in my other Store. Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to import in my second Store ??? I want to do this in Retail mangement system "JA Lascurain" wrote: > I have 2 Stores and I want to Export some items, code massive to my other > store with prices Description Etc. > And I want to import them in my other Store. > > Where do I have to export in my first store and where do I have to import in > m...

Duplicate customized page for calendar, change date range goes to.
I publish a calendar for scheduling IT projects on my website and it's customized to have the look I want. Whenever I duplicate it for consistency and change the date range, the calendar goes back to othe default look. Is there a way to change the date range and keep the customized look of the calendar? ...

Printing slected items after using autofilter
Hi can any please help me ? What I�m trying to do is to automate printing a shopping list via button and macro (code sorted for this ) printing a selected range fro my worksheet. What I have done is set an auto filter of the items I require and wha I want to do is to print the selected records, however this list ca get bigger or smaller dependant on the number of items selected. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated (Excel version 2000) Please see attached bitmap Many Thanks Ro +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: shopping list.bmp ...

in a excel file, how to make a menu item for the .xls file that when clicked on it runs myform.show? example plz
in a excel file, how to make a menu item for the .xls file that when clicked on it runs myform.show? example plz Try this example, Daniel: http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=171 ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uaftfJogFHA.3352@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > in a excel file, how to make a menu item for the .xls file that when clicked > on it runs myform.show? example plz > > ...

No Receipt to Display
What would cause the Batch Journal not to record a receipt, yet the Batch Z Report shows the sale was recorded. When the transaction is located in Detailed Sales Reports it exists... but when you call up the actual Transaction number in the journal, it says "No Receipt to Display" ? -- David Sinkins (DosBoot) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sugg...

80 column receipt
Does anyone know how to customize the 80 column receipt format to fit in a #9 style evelope so that the address appers in the window. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Anthony ...

Turning off read receipts once turned on
In Outlook 2000 (configured for CW), the first time an e- mail is opened with a read receipt request, you have a pop-up option to sned a receipt everytime you get a read receipt request. If this is turned on, how can you turn it back off? Going into the Tools>Options>E-mail Options>Tracking Options does not allow you to change your preference once you have accepted read receipts. Neither does reinstalling office. Any suggestions? ...

Unposted Cash Receipts in Smartlist
Hi Does anyone knows the reason why unposted cash receipts won't show in Smartlist? All receivables transactions will show in Smartlist even unposted except for cash receipts. Only once the cash receipt is posted, then it will show in smartlist (Receivables Transactions). Any way to show unposted in cash receipts? Or there is something that I am missing. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance! -- Bryan Hipolito Dear , u r not missing anything , so far smart list still have some limitation - and the cash receipts are used to store in the combination of one to many temp ta...

saving sent items
How do I save my sent items folder to a disc? ...

a hot key to a menu item
Hi, Just a simple question. I have a menu item and I want to associate a hot key with it (like ctrl-p for printing). Can someone just point a direction for me? Thanks. Tony > Just a simple question. I have a menu item and I want to associate a > hot key with it (like ctrl-p for printing). Can someone just point a > direction for me? Thanks. In Win32 (MFC), you have to add item to accelerators table. In .NET it is different. What is your platform? -- Igor Green, Grig Software. www.grigsoft.com Compare It! + Synchronize It! : files and folders comparison never was easier!...

duplicating Access left shift key functionality
I have a program that I would like to implement similar functionality to Access(left shift key) where you can hold a key or key combination down while it starts and have it start in a certain state. Can anyone shed some light on how to do such a thing? Thanx Evan Brown check for the key in InitInstance. GetKeyState() AliR. <EvansJunk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1134159699.299246.187670@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I have a program that I would like to implement similar functionality > to Access(left shift key) where you can hold a key or key combination > down wh...

archive of public folder calendar items
Hi all experts, When i click archive in the public folder calendar items, it shows The select folder cannot be archived. Is there any method to archive the public folder calendar items? Thanks BT BT <barrytsiu@hotmail.com> wrote: > When i click archive in the public folder calendar items, it shows The > select folder cannot be archived. > Is there any method to archive the public folder calendar items? It can always be done manually. -- Brian Tillman ...

Duplicate Items #2
Duplicate Items are showing up in store operations. They have the same exact ILC and HQID some times it gets duplicated 100,000 of times. No other process than HQ worksheets are hitting this database. On version 2.0.0105 -- Bart M ...

Sort duplicate fields
I currently have a spreadsheet setup where when you put data into cell A2 the current time automatically inputs into cell B2. I now however would like to know how to set it up so then it finds the duplicate of colomn A in this instance (A3) but then inserts the duplicate B (B3) and move this data into colomn C (C2). >From this layout; A | B | C 1| 2| 1234 12:30 3| 1234 15:00 Into this layout; A | B | C 1| 2| 1234 12:30 15:00 3| So then once t...

Duplicate entires in multiple tabs
I need something to show me if I enter a duplicate field in a tab in a worksheet. For example; I enter a list of invoice numbers on a tab "10.27.09" in col B. Each day, I add a new tab with that days invoices numbers listed. I want to know if I have entered an invoice number on tab 10.27.09 and again on 11.2.09. I just want something that will highlight the field. Is that possible? This is something that, if done with formulas, would need the formula rebuilt each day. This solution assumes you only need to test the previous day's/tab's contents for duplicates. Pic...

Disallow duplicates in combination of fields
I have based a form on a query. I don't want to allow duplicates of certain field combinations. For example: Qstnaire ID PPtID ResponseNo Other fields 1 6 1 1 5 2 1 6 3 I have created a field in the query that concatenates the QstnaireID and the PptID and am trying to add something in the criteria that won't allow a duplicate of this combin...

HQ and SO Item Reconcilliation
A new customer that has been using RMS for about a year asked me to look into a problem they were having. Item inventory was never correct, duplicate items would appear and dissapear with no apparent reason, and purchase order would not be generated for items that were below the restock level. I did some research and found that a large portion of their Items were created in StoreOps after having started using HQ. When they wouldn't shouw up in HQ, they would add some items there as well. What you end up with is items with the same LookupCode, but with different ID numbers and many at t...

Item Cost by Site/Location in SOP
Dear All, I have looked a lot about this and culd not foudn any solution where I can have cost of an item by location id. we have issue we buy items for each location with different cost and wanted to track this. Currently spending so much time for verification since GP does not have any solution where cost by location is maintain. Is there any solution. Remember I am not using Project Accounting or Manufacturing. Akber ...

Dynamics RMS 2.0 negative items
When I send items to the Stores from HQ the first day it shows the right quantity...buet after few days the quantity goes to negative....We check out Worksheets and we cant see any error. How we can track and solve this problem ? The Item Movement History report is a good tool for figureing this out. When you run the report for a single item model without the date filter, the sum of the items moved should equal the current stock status. "Prometeus68" wrote: > When I send items to the Stores from HQ the first day it shows the right > quantity...buet after few days the ...