duplicate supplier code

I have one supplier and two supplier codes.
One is MTT and the other is MT.

How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT?

How do I -properly- delete the vendor?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you.

Regards,

Ivan Brebner

"daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have one supplier and two supplier codes.
> One is MTT and the other is MT.
>
> How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT?
>
> How do I -properly- delete the vendor?

0
ibrebner (120)
1/9/2006 10:51:11 PM
Any other suggestions?

"Ivan Brebner" wrote:

> I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ivan Brebner
>
> "daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have one supplier and two supplier codes.
> > One is MTT and the other is MT.
> >
> > How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT?
> >
> > How do I -properly- delete the vendor?

Please contact me offlline and I will give yo soem tips...

Cheers,

Ivan Brebner
ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au

> Any other suggestions?
>
> "Ivan Brebner" wrote:
>
>> I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ivan Brebner
>>
>> "daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have one supplier and two supplier codes.
>> > One is MTT and the other is MT.
>> >
>> > How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT?
>> >
>> > How do I -properly- delete the vendor?

0
ibrebner (120)
1/10/2006 10:11:33 PM
If you have access to CustomerSource;

http://tinyurl.com/7ctu5

--
*
"Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message
Please contact me offlline and I will give yo soem tips...

Cheers,

Ivan Brebner
ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au

"daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any other suggestions?
>
> "Ivan Brebner" wrote:
>
>> I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ivan Brebner
>>
>> "daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have one supplier and two supplier codes.
>> > One is MTT and the other is MT.
>> >
>> > How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT?
>> >
>> > How do I -properly- delete the vendor?

0
spam3944 (2163)

put back the bar code for envelopes
The United State post office would appreciate it if you gave MS Word users the ability to print zip code bar codes on the bottom of our envelopes again, so would I! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en...

Complex coding question re: recordset
If I have an open form and am positioned on a new record with no bound field having been changed (dirty = false) and I call a public function which opens a recordset on the same table that my form is bound to and then do a series of movenexts , can my form become dirty? I'm getting strange results and am wondering if this could be the cause. What I am trying to do is to programatically retrieve a given record by doing an applyfilter. However, what seems to be happening is that somehow my record has become dirty and therefore the form is wanting to do a save before executing t...

I try to assign category based on subject in appointment (code included)
Below i wrote code to assign a categorie to a calendar item based on the word "vrij" in the subject. I think this code should work.. but somehow it doesnt I use Outlook 2003 with macro security set to lowest level. The code is placed in "this outlook session" Any ideas why it doesnt work ?? ==================================================== Dim WithEvents colRDVItems As Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Dim NS As Outlook.NameSpace Set NS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set colRDVItems = NS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items Set NS = Nothing E...

Reason Code Reports
How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you need to give a reason before making a return. If someone makes a return, I want to know why...how can I run this sort of report? -- Thank You,; Vince Just run a sales detail report and unhide them. You can filter by them also. Werd. mt "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7FE67148-C812-4B99-98B0-B0D03E7A5584@microsoft.com... > How can I run a report regarding reason codes? I have made it so that you > need to give a reason before making a return. If someone ma...

Populate List Box
Need some ideas. I have a list box from which our clients will be able to select which form they want to preview or print. However, each client should only have selections available that apply specifically to their company. For example: Company A will require forms 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 Company B will require forms 1, 6 and 7 Company C will require forms 4, 5 and 6 I have some code right now to handle a simple two form variation: If Forms("Main").Controls("Form1Req") = "Yes" and Forms("Main").Controls ("Form2Req") = "No" Then Me.L...

Code to combine workbooks
Hi, I need to combine several workbooks into one workbook. Say, individual workbooks are named A, B and C, the master workbook is Master. They all have the same format and are stored in directory c:\Data. Please can anyone help and send me the code Thanks Andy Sub GrabData() Dim varr As Variant Dim rng As Range Dim i As Long Dim sh As Worksheet Dim wkbk as Workbook varr = Array("A.xls", "B.xls", "c.xls") Set sh = Workbooks("Master.xls").Worksheets(1) For i = LBound(varr) To UBound(varr) Set wkbk = Workbooks.Open("c:\Data\" & var...

Error codes
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, except it can't apply the rules as an error code 4362 comes up. What does it mean and how can I rectify it? On 2010-02-04 07:42:53 -0500, Wigs_Catto@officeformac.com said: > I am trying to apply rules to messages in my inbox, I have created 2 > new rules and have highlighted all the messages to apply the rules, > except it can't apply the rules as an error ...

duplicate supplier code
I have one supplier and two supplier codes. One is MTT and the other is MT. How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT? How do I -properly- delete the vendor? I recommend that you get your Microsoft Partner to fix this one for you. Regards, Ivan Brebner "daytraitors" <daytraitors@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C3AF6F6-52B7-4AD1-9DEF-322B6C4E9249@microsoft.com... >I have one supplier and two supplier codes. > One is MTT and the other is MT. > > How do I -properly- convert all of the items from MT to MTT? > > How do I -...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

Why can't a primary key be duplicated?
Why can't a primary key be duplicated in Access? Because a primary key, by definition, identifies a unique record within a table. If it can be duplicated, then you don't have uniquely identifiable records in your table. -- Ken Snell http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/ "torijoshmom" <torijoshmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECB13770-C283-48A0-BC94-8374572F4E4E@microsoft.com... > Why can't a primary key be duplicated in Access? torijoshmom <torijoshmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Why can't ...

Duplicate spreadsheets opening
I'm having a problem with a certain file in Excel 97. When I open the file and select "Window" it shows that 2 spreadsheets were opened with the same name. Can anyone help with this? KC Close one of the windows and then save your document. It sounds like you saved the file once with two windows open. Andy. "KC" <karen.carlisle@valero.com> wrote in message news:2a76101c3925d$8411d1c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I'm having a problem with a certain file in Excel 97. > When I open the file and select "Window" it shows that 2 > spreadsheets we...

How does one make VS compile unsafe code
Hi, This is not the first time I've used unsafe code in C# projects. Usually, I simply check the box in the project properties telling it to allow unsafe code. I've done that for this project, yet VS is telling that, "Unsafe code may only appear in compiling with / unsafe." So, here's the command line being used to compile: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- / nowarn:618,1701,1702 /nostdlib+ /platform:x86 /errorreport:prompt / warn:4 I'm betting that this is complaining because the switch that appears above is "...

Duplicate Emails #9
I keep receiving the same emails over and over again. Sometmes they are on the same day; other times a few days later. I have Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123 and Norton Antivirus. Thanks ...

what is cannot complete operation error code 0x80040155
my clip art is gone how do I get it back You need to re-register the Ole32.dll Start, run, type in the open box regsvr32 ole32.dll If that doesn't work... You receive a "Clipart cannot complete the operation" error message when you try to insert clip art in an Office XP program or in an Office 2003 program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889885/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "dredrhino" <dredrhino@discussions.microsoft...

Outlook Security Settings
When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form I receive the error "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" I click OK and the add button is disabled/doesn't work. I am simply trying to get into the Trusted Code tab so I can add one dll. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:54:03 -0800, Th3man <Th3man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form >I receive the error "Could not load some ob...

many duplicate emails
I have trouble where recipents will receive the same mail that was sent last week. Sometimes as many as 60 of the same messages. It happens when I first mount the store and if I dismount and remount the store it will repeat those 1500 messages again. Once it sends the messages (or I delete the queue) it seems to run fine until it is restarted again. Of course restarting the server has the same effect and sends them out again. I have a Win2003 SP1 Server with Exchange 2003 SP1. Most users (~60) are on the mailbox store but ~20 are still on pst files. The clients are either OL 2003 or...

Duplicate Contacts mess
The pc has Office/Outlook 2003 with one user. It was originally configured, for some reason to do with importing, with several data files. To simplify I moved all the messages within Outlook then hid the extra data files in Data File Management. The problem is that there are two Contacts lists. I have it so that one pops up when the Address Book icon is pressed but when I do Rt-Clk Add to Contacts it gets added to the other one, which I assume is part of one of the other .pst files. When I look at the dialogue that is supposed to display a list of Contact folders none is displaye...

Duplicating parts of a worksheet
I am working with an excel worksheet with five columns (account, date description, purchase order, and expense amount). I want to summariz from this worksheet all of the expenses by account. I know how to get the total expenses for each account from this list but I want to be able to create another worksheet for each account tha lists date, description, purchase order, and expense amount. Is ther a way to do this without requiring double entering of everything -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This sounds like a job for a Pivottable. You can create a nice summary repor...

VB code help #2
Hi, I need help writing a simple code that will take a number between 1-4, out of a single colum in a specific worksheet and identify it with a word. ie. 1=Breakfast, 2=Lunch, 3=Supper and 4=Night. Here is a little back ground, I wrote a program in my TI calc that stores 1-4 to represent the meal time. I now have taken that Matrix from my calc and opened it as a worksheet to make a graph out of it. on my graph I want the words "Breakfast", "Lunch", ect. spelled out at the corresponding spot. Ive done VB code before but I have kind of forgotten most of it :( Thank...

need example code to get the contactID from SFA/conts/edit.aspx...
Hi!! My question is: How can I get the right ContactID from the current/opened Contact in Microsoft CRM? Can I read the ContactID out from the URL? Is there an example Code available? Microsoft�s SDK for CRM is not very helpful for this Problem. Has anybody already an example code? Thank you for your help! Greetings Daniel You should be able to get it from the query string, as long as you make sure that the entry in the isv.config file with the link to your app has the variable "PassParams" equal to 1 For example: <Button Title="Test" ToolTip="Info on Test&qu...

combining duplicate row values?
Excel 2007 XP Pro SP3 I have several rows of data as: 1 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st 1 g2 24 36 cw2 north 1st 1 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st 1 g2 24 36 cw2 north 1st 1 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st that I would like to combine (preferably into a separate worksheet) as: 3 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st 2 g2 24 36 cw2 north 1st based on rows 1, 3, and 5 and rows 2 and 4 having duplicate data. Is there a way to do this? Dave DDP 1) Use the options in advanced filter to copy unique records to a location in the same worksheet. (Advanced filter does not copy to alternate sheet). 2) Move the records to the required sh...

eConnect Sample Code #2
Hi All, I found eConnect_CSharp_ConsoleApplication.sln is mentioned in msdn but I don't where I can download this solution so that I can play around with it. Anyone knows where to get that, please let me know. Appreciations, -- Toi Day ...

View Code for pointer?
Is their a view code that i can use to make the pointer show a line down the screen? this would be very helpful when viewing chart data. -- Thank you! Maybe you can make use of this... right click the tab at the bottom of = the worksheet that you want this functionality on, select View Code from = the popup menu that appears and then copy/paste the following into the = code window that opened up... Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As = Boolean) Union(Target.EntireColumn, Target.EntireRow).Select Target.Activate End Sub Now, go back t...

Error Code 404 in server mgt concole
We installed SBS2003 Std and can coneect to the internet. In the magt concole of SBS, companyweb we are getting Error Code 404, File or Directory cannot be found. Can not connect to RWW form outside the domian. Sounds like the default website in IIS is not running. Usually a reboot will fix this, but if not, go into the IIS administration snap-in and start the default website. -Cliff "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:242DA301-8C99-4BEE-BC1F-E9CCEE67AE6D@microsoft.com... > We installed SBS2003 Std and can coneect to the int...

Access VB Code
Hi All, I have got to a stage where i want to get more knowledgeable about VBA code, at the moment i am self taught from trial and error, and these newsgroups! Can anyone recommend a good book for me to start reading more? I currently work with Access 2000, but have worked with all versions except 2007. Thanks, Kirstie "Kirstie Adam" <kirstiea@ecosse.net(nospam)> wrote > Can anyone recommend a good book for > me to start reading more? Take a look at http://www.seattleaccess.org/... on the first page, there's a copy of my review done at Amazon where you...