Duplicate Items #2

Duplicate Items are showing up in store operations.  They have the same exact
ILC and HQID some times it gets duplicated 100,000 of times.  No other
process than HQ worksheets are hitting this database.

On version 2.0.0105
--
Bart M
0

Compatibility #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) We use MS Office on both PC and Mac in our office and have massive problems opening up Office Documents on the Mac that were put together on PC's, the formatting gets totally messed up, how do I get around this ? In article <59b777c9.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <David_Marriott@officeformac.com> wrote: > We use MS Office on both PC and Mac in our office and have massive problems > opening up Office Documents on the Mac that were put together on PC's, the > formatting gets totally messed up, how do I get a...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

Install Office X on 2 Desktops
I have recently purchased and installed Office X on my iMac (did not register yet) I would like to know if I can also install same on my new G5 and register at that time? I can uninstall from iMac if required. Can I do 2 desktops in lieu of a desktop and a laptop? Unfortunately installing Office X on two desktops is prohibited by the terms of the EULA, and many people have posted here regarding the fact that on many occasions doing this prevents the application from launching. You'll need to uninstall the software from one of the desktop machines. You have no limitations on product regi...

setting up multiple email accounts #2
I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access outlook express the additiona account does not recognize the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! KCB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I followed the rules for setting up the pop3 and smtp > accounts for multiple mail accounts, but when I access > outlook express the additiona account does not recognize > the password I've asked it to remember. HELP! Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Chase Bank Duplicate Deposits
Since the middle of October when Chase/Bank One "upgraded" their system, I have been getting duplicate and triplicate deposit transactions showing up in my Money file automatically downloaded from the bank into Money (note that the deposits, don't show up on the web, only the OFX file). If the deposits are not a whole dollar amount, the triplicate entry is the whole dollar value without the cents. If I delete them, the reappear on the next download. The problem does not occur with withdrawals or with direct deposits, only with manual ones. I called Chase, and after hav...

avoiding duplicate in list
Dear All, I have created a list with a name for ex A1 : A25 named as number in this number list there are few numbers repeated i want to list the date without duplicating. I want to list the above date in a cell (using DATA >> VALIDATION >> LIST Cud plz help on this... Thanx and regds. CNP -- chinaprasad ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chinaprasad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8621 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267171 Hi see: http://www.cpearson....

Report: "You have no transactions for the item you selected."
Hi, I've run into a glitch I can't figure out. I'm working with the Monthly income and expenses report. There are amounts listed under the Income - Unassigned category. When I double-click the category to see the transactions, I get the message in the Subject. I did a split-half search to find the supposed account that it registering the amount, but cannot find any transactions that are in error. I tried a Standard Repair without any change. Help! I should add that this is Money 2007. "Robert Berus" <rberus@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:OFn...

Duplicate entries & Conditional Formatting
Is there a formula indicate duplicate data on 2 different worksheets? I want the font to change to bold. Thanks. Yes, provided it is a named range within the same workbook. Select the cells and Format>Conditional Formatting>Formula Is> =COUNTIF(MyRange,A2)>0 Format for the change if TRUE. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "hmm" <hmm@hmm.com> wrote in message news:3FCCCF2F.42E759CF@hmm.com... > Is there a formula indicate duplicate data on 2 different worksheets? I > want the font to change to bold. > > Thanks. > ...

no change pivot item.
i want to can not change pivotitems in the pivotfields. namely pivotitems restircted. How can I do in VBA? *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

how to compare 2 values in a report (Invoice Total vs Payments)
while running a report how would I set a message "out of balance" if my invoice amount (Table 1 ) does not equal the value of my total payments (table 2). If the values were the same then no message would be printed. Thank You Create a new command button to check the report before you print it. You will have to enter code for the button along the lines of: If [Invoice Total] <> [Payments] Then MsgBox "This account is out of balance" Endif "Rita" wrote: > while running a report how would I set a message "out of balance" if > my invo...

Password protected #2
i have a spreadsheet is protected and requires a password...problem is dont know the password and i need to edit the sheet! Anyone got any tips.... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Crack it by installing this free utility at: http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >i have a spreadsheet is protected and requires a password...problem is i >dont know the password and i need to edit the sheet! > >Anyone got any tips....? > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > ...

Outlook Security Settings #2
I am trying to use Outlook security settings. I have installed the settings precisely as described on the MS site and the settings work perfectly for me and one or two others but not for the rest of my defined group. We are using Exchange 2003, Outlook 2003 and Outlook XP. I cannot find any debugging or logging info anywhere and am a little stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone offer any ideas??? jON ...

Need disk # 2 for Home Publishing Premium 2000
The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can successfully copy a #2 disk? I will be more than happy to pay anyone for there trouble. Patsy wrote: > The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing > Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the > setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from > Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can > successfully copy a #2 dis...

need help Combo Box with duplicate entry.
I have a combo box with unique and non-unique entries. (search field) 00010 | john | smith | 12345 | 00002 00196 | jane | doe | 0120 | 00001 00196 | Jone| wood| 0220 | 00005 I would like the following to happen. 1) user types the number needed ( 10 ) 2) the combo box zero fills the field (00010) 3) then selects an entry from the combo box. (12345) if the select is incorrect ( one of the non-unique numbers was selected - 00196) the user will open the combo box and select the correct entry. (jone wood) add the info will be put on the form. the following code works if the user ente...

Disallowing duplication of nmbers in a column
Is Excel capable of disallowing the same numbers in a column? I have a column in a sheet that invoice numbers are entered into. I would like that column to alert or something if duplicate numbers are typed in. Hi Have a look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm -- Andy. "Barb1" <Barb1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3631DD3-724E-4C0D-956B-4201876A9A4A@microsoft.com... > Is Excel capable of disallowing the same numbers in a column? I have a > column in a sheet that invoice numbers are entered into. I would like > that > c...

Add items from an external application to RMS transaction grid
Is there a way to add items from an external application to MS RMS transaction grid? I want to add items using windows application or web application to RMS transaction grid. Kindly help how to add from an external application. Thanks for help in advance. You would need an Add-in for RMS to make this happen. If you are yourself not sure how to make this happen, I would consult with your RMS partner, or any of the other partners on this forum, including my company, that specialize in creating customization for RMS. If you are interested in getting an estimate for this work please f...

deleting rows #2
i have200 rows in sheet- there are lets say 100 rows the title shipping i have another 100 rows with the title payments. they are in mixed in and not grouped together otherwise i could highlight them all together and delete-how do i delete all the ones that say shipping without clicking on each individual row. I am on excel 2007 trial cb wrote: > i have200 rows in sheet- there are lets say 100 rows the title shipping > i have another 100 rows with the title payments. > they are in mixed in and not grouped together otherwise i could highlight > them all together and delete-how d...

Export CRM-contacts to Outlook Global Contact (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I want to export all the contacts in CRM to the Outlook Global Contact, so all the non-CRM-users can find contacts with there phonenumber etc. There is no support for this at all in CRM 1.2 I can do this manually. First export all the contact to Excel and from there back in Global Contact. Now the problem is the 'Save as'-field. You can only set this field by opening the contact, set the field and save it. For one contact is this no problem, for 5000 contacts it is. When I import the contacts I can't set the value of this field. It has a default value, but I need anoth...

deleting duplicate value in columns
What is the best method to delete rows containing dulicate (same number) numbers in a column (Excel 2000)? The workbook has over 30,000 rows which makes it impractical to sort and then delete the duplicates page by page. Thanks in advance. Hi Jim have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteDuplicateRows Frank Jim Brokenshire wrote: > What is the best method to delete rows containing dulicate (same > number) numbers in a column (Excel 2000)? The workbook has over > 30,000 rows which makes it impractical to sort and then delete the > duplicates page b...

ExcelReport 2.0 Released!
Dear all, ExcelReport 2.0 Released! Please check http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of Excel reports as you need. Main Changes in ExcelReport 2.0 * Design an ExcelReport file with the extension ".xrf". * Add a editor of ".xrf" file. You can create, open a XRF file using ExcelReport. * Change the user interface * Change the syntax of functions. * Can put data of each record i...

Userform #2
I am using a userform which shows me certain information which I would like to transfer to a worksheet in my workbook. What I am seeking advise for is I need help with a code to look up the value in textbox.1 and to look up the same value in column "a" and then copy values from tb2 & 3 into columns b & c. Any help would be great Thanks Greg I created a small userform with 3 textboxes and two buttons (ok/cancel) and one label. I had this code behind it: Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Unload Me End Sub Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Dim ...

Mail Merge #2
In Publisher 2002 is it possible to print a roster of Mail Merge data base records showing multiple entries per page? I'm essentially looking to print a phone book type list with Able, Ann (222) 222-2222 on the first line, Brown, Bob (333) 333-3333 on the second line and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Not difficult at all if you make a custom size small in height label the width of the page. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Ghost messages #2
I have a user that is receiving emails from an email account that no longer exists on our Exchange 5.5 server. These are email messages that are addressed to a current employee from an employee who is no longer here, not a user who is simply receiving emails addressed to an employee who is no longer here. Can Exchange 5.5 hold messages that are scheduled for a future date separate from the mailbox that created them? Thanks, Robert "Robert" <rwalker@loislaw.com> wrote: >I have a user that is receiving emails from an email >account that no longer exists on our Ex...

Yahoo email #2
how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003 Did you bother to read any of the messages here from the last couple of days? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jmslgn asked: | how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003 On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:25:01 -0700, jmslgn <jmslgn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i get my yahoo mail in outlook 2003 If you're using a yahoo.com email address, you need a p...

I Need Help #2
For whatever reason when I import certain text files, the numbers in certain cells come up for example: 24,00 which excel doesn't recognize. How do I tell the spreadsheet that any cell that has two digits after a comma to add another zero at the end? I am not sure if this helps you, but when you select a cell (or range of cells) hit ctrl+1 or go to format/cells the dialog box lets you customize the cell, the first tab is number and this lets you select the type of cell, like number/text etc. under number it let's you select the decimal numbers desired after a comma. Ben >...