Download Grocery Store Inventory database

Hi
As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database in
ready :)
Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it so to
make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his database
with me ...
--
Best Regards
Ashot Bayatyan

Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and counting!

Hi,

I am developing retail store web application . I need sample data .
can you please share the database.

Thanks in advance.
Meeta
"aparichithudu999" wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com
>
> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
>

> > Hi
> > As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> > in
> > ready :)
> > Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> > so to
> > make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> > because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> > Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...
>
> > P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> > database
> > with me ...
>

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

0
Meeta (1)
9/30/2008 6:12:08 AM
Carry10021 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi- I would REALLY appreciate it if you would send me your database, I
need it for a non-profit company to help them track donations.  Please
send the link to pwincess_erin@hotmail.com thank you SO much!

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36192 messages and counting!
agustingon had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-35085-.htm
 :

Please email the link to  dukecafej@hotmail.com

We are testing a retail store application, only need data,

Thanks

-------------------------------------
aparichithudu999 wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36372 messages and counting!
erinexpress had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
abc

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36863 messages and counting!
mgturner10 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-37224-.htm
 :

Can you provide me with the database or download link.
-------------------------------------
erinexpress wrote:

> erinexpress had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
>  :

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
> abc

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 36863 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 37691 messages and counting!
gsjeffre had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-38103-.htm
 :

Is it possible to get the link emailed to me.  I would love to use
it for testing out a web application I am working on and have been looking
for a grocery store inventory database.  What is the format of the
database?

Thanks,
-------------------------------------
mgturner10 wrote:

> mgturner10 had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-37224-.htm
>  :

> Can you provide me with the database or download link.
> -------------------------------------
> erinexpress wrote:

>> erinexpress had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
>>  :

>> -------------------------------------
>> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
>> abc

>>> Hi
>>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>>> database
>>> in
>>> ready :)
>>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>>> want it
>>> so to
>>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download
>>> link...
>>> Just
>>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share
>>> his
>>> database
>>> with me ...

>> ##-----------------------------------------------##
>> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
>> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
>> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
>> microsoft.public.pos - 36863 messages and counting!
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 37691 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 37944 messages and counting!
lindskwo had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi!  Could you please send your database to me at lindskwo@notes.duke.edu.
I greatly would appreciate it!

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38106 messages and counting!
cfields had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi Ashost, is this still available? If so please send in csv and excel
formats please. Thank you.

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38170 messages and counting!
live2ski had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
hey,
i would love this inventory
could you please email it to
live2ski1030 @ aol dot com

thank you so much ashot
it would really be amazing

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38205 messages and counting!
tanya123 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-38520-.htm
 :
Would you kindly send me a copy of your grocery inventory list, thank you.

-------------------------------------
lindskwo wrote:

> lindskwo had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
>  :
> Hi!  Could you please send your database to me at
> lindskwo@notes.duke.edu.
> I greatly would appreciate it!

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 38106 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38369 messages and counting!
webgui had written this in response to

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my inventory ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it no one gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perform task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Hello, I would appreciate it if you could send me your database, I
need it for a web app I am developing.  I would like to test migrating
5,000+ products from a development dB to a production dB. Please
send the link to webguru28@yahoo.com thank you.

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39371 messages and counting!
sanmonte had written this in response to

Please send me link at sandeepks@mellontechnology.in
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39474 messages and counting!
sandeepks_at_mellont
12/18/2009 6:49:11 AM
On Dec 17, 11:49=A0pm, sandeepks_at_mellontechnology_dot_in@foo
(sanmonte) wrote:
> sanmonte had written this in response tohttp://www.rockryno.com/point-of-=
sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventor...
> =A0:
>
> Please send me link at sandee...@mellontechnology.in
> -------------------------------------
>
> =3D?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=3D?=3D wrote:
> > Hi
> > As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version ofinventorydatabase
> > in
> > ready :)
> > Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> > so to
> > make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> > because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> > Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...
> > P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> > database
> > with me ...
>
> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesyhttp://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 39474 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Please send to curtiss@metrodataone.com
mattnbham had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-39987-.htm
 :

Please send to mattnbham@hotmail.com.  Thank you so much!

-------------------------------------
epique wrote:

> On Dec 17, 11:49=A0pm, sandeepks_at_mellontechnology_dot_in@foo
> (sanmonte) wrote:
>> sanmonte had written this in response
>> tohttp://www.rockryno.com/point-of-=
> sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventor...
>> =A0:
>>
>> Please send me link at sandee...@mellontechnology.in
>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> =3D?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=3D?=3D wrote:
>> > Hi
>> > As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version
>>> ofinventorydatabase
>> > in
>> > ready :)
>> > Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ...
>>> anyone want it
>> > so to
>> > make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download
>>> link... Just
>> > because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> > Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...
>> > P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will
>>> share his
>> > database
>> > with me ...
>>
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##
>> Newsgroup Access Courtesyhttp://www.rockryno.com/
>> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
>> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
>> microsoft.public.pos - 39474 messages and counting!
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##

> Please send to curtiss@metrodataone.com

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39660 messages and counting!
arunsanjay had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-35085-.htm
 :
Hey

I am working on a project as part of my coursework. I would like to use
the
inventory database. Kindly send me the link. my id is arunsanjay@gmail.com

~Arunsanjay
-------------------------------------
aparichithudu999 wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39814 messages and counting!
forevercordys had written this in response to

please email the link to yokasinvestmentltd@yahoo.com. Thanks
-------------------------------------
aparichithudu999 wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39832 messages and counting!
awoodl2 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hello,

I am doing a project in my systems class at LSU, and I was hoping that you
would be kind enough to share the link with me to your database? If so,
please send it to awoodl2@tigers.lsu.edu. Thank-you.

Alexis J.W.
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 40137 messages and counting!
noreaga_ls had written this in response to

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Hi i was wondering if I could get the download like to your grocery store
inventory database

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 40202 messages and counting!
noreaga_ls_at_yahoo_
4/1/2010 12:49:23 AM
laz0rama had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
i would love to get a copy of the database, i am working on a project that
needs some sample data.  thanks much!

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 41295 messages and counting!
laz0rama_at_yahoo_do
7/4/2010 12:09:28 AM
jraj had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi Ashot,

Im developing a grocery data mining system for my college project.
Would you please email me the link to download your grocery store database.
It would be really helpfull for me to get an idea on the transaction
details.

Thanks abundant.

Regards
raj

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 43419 messages and counting!
jeyaraj_mj_at_hotmai
8/24/2010 12:25:51 PM
responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
apark wrote:
I would also like a link to this download. Please send one to redcapeman
at gmail dot com. Thank you!
And I will share my addional data.

-------------------------------------

pearco wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

-------------------------------------

Good day
I would like the link to the inventory database. Please send it to
tpearman@transact.bm

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
Fishwagon wrote:
I would also like a copy please as I am also in need of some sample data.

Send link to rich@petersenfamily.net

Thank you!!

Rich

muclau99 wrote:
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

-------------------------------------
Hi,
   I am working on a project where i need the database , can you share the
download link please. my email is  claptony99@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
lazarus2009 wrote:
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

hi i am testing an application and was wondering if possible to send me
the
inventory list to my email taohid34@hotmail.com

thank you very much
chris

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
sjohns wrote:
Hi -

Could you please send me the link to your database?

Thanks

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
ebfmaine wrote:
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
hi, I would love a link to the database, if its still available, email:
ebfmaine@yahoo.com  thanks henry

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/download-grocery-store-inventory-database-20236-.htm
wedliver wrote:
Hi, I would like a link to the database, if its still available, email:
wedliver@yahoo.com  thank u We D'Liver