double cash tray configuration

In a dual cash tray configuration, cashier log ins do not create/track
individual cashier totals.  Instead, they are lumped into one cash register
total and both trays need to be counted and totaled together.  An individual
log in needs to be tracked separately.  This would allow for two cashier log
ins on the same machine giving the flexibility of and accountability of each
cashier.  One cashier could go to lunch or break or leave for the day without
affecting the other cashiers tray.  Flexibility and accountability would be
improved significantly

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6b49aa4f-4cdd-4ddd-9508-68aa696dfb0c&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
J (145)
4/3/2006 5:21:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

can we configure kerberos after installing sharepoint 2010 on web
Hi We installed SharePoint 2010 on a small web farm (2 servers) without following the setup instructions. we are facing the double hop issue. the setup guide says that we should configure kerberos before installing sharepoint, but we can't go back right now. can we configure kerberos after installing sharepoint 2010 on web farm? ------=_NextPart_0001_A01EA0AB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello LemonwithMint, You can easily configure Kerberos after installing SharePoint as well. Kerberos would basically require following: - Web applicat...

configuration
Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure Publisher - how do I stop this? What version Publisher? You receive a "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Pro" error message when you upgrade to Office 2003 or Office 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/825941/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BG" <BG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B81BB44C-05D4-4435-BCED-9DA45DACCB96@microsoft.com... > Whwnever I start Windows, Office tries to reconfigure...

Configuring Resource Settings?
Are there any other ways of configuring Outlook resource settings besides OWA? I have tried to change some setting using OWA and it seems that they will not work. What are my options? Thanks What settings are you trying to set? What version of Exchange? The admin may be able to make some changes on the server, otherwise, you need to do it in Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips...

can't double click
I'm using Visio 2003 for the first time. I'm trying to double-click an Entity shape from the Database, Entity Relationships set of shapes. The shape is in a new document, and supposedly double clicking it should bring up a Databast Proprties box where I can edit the name, columns (fields), primary key, secondary indices, etc. This isn't happening. Double clicking does nothing. I've tried several things to find this dialogue box where I can edit the above items, but no success. Help! Are you seeing the Database menu in the menu bar? If not this would mean that the Da...

Double Vision, Outlook Opens Twice
Hi there, I have a user with Outlook 2003 on XP home, and when she clicks on the Email link on the start menu Outlook opens twice. Does anyone know about this and how to solve it? Cheers, Steve does she have windows set to use single clicks? Outlook remembers how many windows and their positions you have open when you close it and opens it back to the same set up each time until you change it. If she closes one outlook window, works in it for awhile then closes the other - checking to verify it closed intask manager - will it still open with two windows? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

Cash Flow Predictor in Account Window in 2007?
Just upgraded from 2004 to 2007 Deluxe. One feature I really liked in '04 was the cash flow predictor chart at the bottom of each account window. That's seemingly disappeared in '07 and is only avail. in the separate cash flow window. Is there a setting in '07 to get what I want? Thanks, Mike Nope. Register feedback was the first thing anybody with "performance issues" was told to disable. M05 permanently, err, "disabled" it. "mloy" <mloy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:81byg.20881$ZH1.7123@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Just up...

Double mail
Hello we have a problem.. Sometimes we recieve a email twice. The first time it is as it should be with pictures and so on. The second time the same day or later you only get plain text. The first time the options are very long the second time very short. with kind regards Nico ...

Printing Double Columns
How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two columns in question are narrow enough for this. Art David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the columns. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm Personally, I'd copy into MSWord (maybe hitting NotePad if MSWord slows down when I paste). Then use MSWord's Format|Column to make life easy. AjM wrote: > > How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two > columns in question are narrow enough for this. > > Art -- Dave Peterson Dave, That was a...

Mailer Daemon/Double messages
For some reason lately, my outlook has been sending me 2 of every email i recieve and many of these emails are "Mailer Daemon" "unable to send the message you sent to____ address" which is odd because I would never have even seen that address before nor would I have sent something to it...do i have a virus? ...

No response when double click Access .mdb
I have a shared network drive storing some Access database All the using has full permissions When one user open the database, there is a file *.ldb is generated. And if another user wants to open the original *.mdb file, double click it, but no response, no error comes out. what's the problem ?? "Michael Chau" wrote: > I have a shared network drive storing some Access database > > All the using has full permissions > > When one user open the database, there is a file *.ldb is generated. And > if another user wants to open the original *.mdb file, doub...

Unreconcied Transactions not showing in a Cash Transactions
HI, I am using Money 2006 Premium. I am downloading all my investments transactions from Broker. They all marked as (E) transactions. But a coupel of times I found missed transactions for stock options and add them manualy to Investments Transactions, but these transactions marked as ( ) - unreconciled and not showing up in Cash Transactions and it make my cash ballance incorrect. I already trryed manualy make Make As.. (C) or (R) but they still not showing in Cash Transactions. How can I make them show up there and fix my Cash balance proble? Thank you. Sam -- Sam. ...

cash receipts.. set up?
Hi We just got the receivables module installed and was tryingt o apply a payment to a customer. I can see the customer, select the invoice that he is paying and tie ti the check. I hit the save button and nothing happens, I am not able to save a transaction on the batch. Is something wrong with the set up? how/where can I check for something wrong? That's by design. you can't save this kind of apply transaction to a batch. you can however save a payment, which has been applied, to a batch and post the batch later on. regards, Rheiner "Daniela&qu...

configuring SQL Reporting Services 2005 NOT on Default Web Site
Hello: Long story short, our IIS box does not have the "Default Web Site". And, for whatever reason, it does not appear that you can configure SRS 2005 to use a site other than the Default Web Site. I have followed Microsoft's instructions, on creating a new web site for SRS. The problem is that we cannot use port 80, because that is our Sharepoint port. (The instructions seem to indicate the typical port used is the one for the Default Web Site--port 80.) Anyway, when I went into SRS Report Configuration Manager to create a new virtual directory, it errorred-out sayi...

Double Emails in Outlook 2003
I recently added a second email account to outlook, now having my business email (which was already added and working) and my gmail account. I do get emails from both accounts, however, now I get 2 copies of my business email, which I didn't reconfigure or edit in any way. Any suggestions, aside from disabling antivirus scanning, for stopping this? Frustrated with setup!;111849 Wrote: > I recently added a second email account to outlook, now having my > business > email (which was already added and working) and my gmail account. I do > get > emails from ...

Cannot view file after double clicking on a file with 2007
Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in the left corner it doesn't show up. Granted it is Windows XP, but we have 394 machines give or take and they all work fine in Office. And they are all identical software setups. "Chris" wrote: > Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in > the left corner it doesn't show up. Another thing, I called Microsoft support today and some woman named Vija answered the phone. She was telling me with the file not showing up until clicking the balloon this is how...

double mail #2
Help! When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Comcast News Groups wrote: > Help! > When I receive my mail I always get two copies of each message. > What can I do get get just one message and not two? I'm using > Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Do you happen to have two connections set up to access the same mailbox? -- f.h. Can be caused by AV scanning software intergrated with OL "Comcast News Groups" <prussiaguy@comcast.net> w...

configuring outlook
i just put in some things on the calendar and the task menu and now outlook opens to the task menu and not email how do i reset it to open to mail? "melanie" <melanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9369BF77-5D26-4857-9F02-36CB0B36FA3F@microsoft.com... >i just put in some things on the calendar and the task menu and now outlook > opens to the task menu and not email how do i reset it to open to mail? Tools>Options>Other>Advanced Options. See "Startup in this folder". -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] thanks do you kno...

Help
Anyone know why a bill would be included twice in my budget. It's happening in many instances but not all. For example, I have a phone bill that's approx. $60 and although it's only listed once as an expense it is shown as $120 in the budgeted column after I click on the done button in the budget planner and if I edit it and click the drop-down arrow it shows the same transaction twice. Don't know why this is happening or how to fix it. Any help, suggestions, ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Configuring Outlook with IMAP
Does anyone know how to make IMAP sent messages end up in the IMAP Sent folder rather than the POP sent folder? at present Outlook only saves to the local PST Sent Items folder. you can copy them to the IMAP server if you like but it's tedious. "Don Golden" <donpgolen@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:140101c4265c$02a98f90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to make IMAP sent messages end up in > the IMAP Sent folder rather than the POP sent folder? I tried to build a rule with the rules wizzard, but it is too limited to actually do what I want it to do...

Changing Checkbook ID in Cash Receipts Entry should update Distri.
(Logged in behalf of customer, Maza) As stated in Support Incident 8143449: Cash Receipt Distribution, "While investigating why our checkbook balance and cash account balance don't match we came accross a major software flaw. When making a Cash Receipt entry, the minute you select a checkbook ID the distribution account will have the relevant GL Account, however if before posting you decide to change the checkbook ID, the distribution account does not automatically change to the new Checkbook ID. Furthermore, you may post the transaction and the system will not check if the che...

Accessing Fidelity mySmart Cash Bank Accounts
I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments category. I would like to find a way, however, for it to be listed separately, as a checking account under Bank Accounts, separate from my investment account with Fidelity. Is there a way to do this? In microsoft.public.money, Igzabether wrote: >I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I >set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments >category. I would like to fin...

Cash draw not working
I have RMS ver. 1.3 refresh installed with a serial epson tm u220 printer which is connected to a Dynapos cash draw. The printer is connected to the PC via a 20 ft serial cable and it uses a windows driver. The printer and cash draw have been configured but only the printer works, the draw does not pop open when a receipt is tendered. With a parallel printer connected to the pc both the printer and cash draw work. Can anyone tell me why i can't get the draw to function with the serial printer? Thanks did you check the 'pop cash drawer' check box for each tender type you...

Third party Cash Book Modules that work with Dynamics GP
Can anybody recommend a third party cash book module that works with Dynamics GP Version 10.00. Specific features I am looking for is the ability to enter transactions with different dates as a multi line journal, also instant cash book balance information when entering journals. -- Best Regards You've probably already looked at this but there is a moduled called something like Cash Book Management. It wasn't for the USA so I haven't looked at it. Take a look at the documentation, I think there is a user manual for it. "mhaynes" wrote: > Can anybody r...

RMSNet Configuration
I am just starting to use RMS v1.2 and see the option to enable RMSNet, and have checked that. But even after restarting, I am not seeing the configuration tab. I have seen that you can edit the registry to update the values, but am wondering what the values should be updated to? These are my settings currently: the addresses and ports (Primary and secondary) are set to my ftp server host. I have my username and password input. Listen port is 34208, is this a correct value, what should this value be? So when I try to download orders, it just starts and never comes back. Any help is appr...

past trends in cash flow forecast
running money 2007 premier and am trying to disable the cash flow forecast from using past trend data and only use my budget data in the advanced budget. there is even a check box to allow money to only use "amounts from my current advanced budget" but it is greyed out and i can't select it. help me please You do have the box at the top "Display amounts form budget or past trends" unchecked, right? "stewboy" <stewboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99B1782C-6F58-4DB8-B580-81B6C3CDCC3F@microsoft.com... > running money 2007 pr...