does RMS have Received on account function?

does RMS have Received on account function?

I know that RMS has Payout function. but I dont see the Received on account
function. If you know where it is . please let me know.

thank you.
0
Nick4562 (282)
7/30/2009 2:01:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

From the POs Screen you can do a Shift+F4 and this will bring up the payment
screen for on account

--
Maurice Gordon
Maurice@americanretailsupply.com

"nick" <nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does RMS have Received on account function?
>
> I know that RMS has Payout function. but I dont see the Received on
> account
> function. If you know where it is . please let me know.
>
> thank you.

0
maurice1766 (189)

Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup
On the Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup there is a line for an account titled "Inventory Returns". Does anyone know on what type of transaction this account will be used? Also, should it be a balance sheet or income statement account? Thanks, Gene Gene, This account will be used on Sales Order Processing and Invoicing Return transactions if you have set up your system to use posting accounts from Item (instead of from Customer) in SOP or Invoicing Setup. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Replacement hard drive problem/ account access
Hi there, This is my first post so please be gentle! My family computer is an old Dell Inspiron and for a while its been very slow, then it stopped booting alltogether. The problem turned out to be the hard drive was degenerating so we bought a new one, installed it and kept the old one as the F drive so that we could access all the old files. My brother then reinstalled windows onto the machine. So far so good. Until I tried to access my old files. My old user account was password protected and Im assuming that this is the problem as when I try to get into it I get F:...

New to RMS: Having trouble setting up 2nd terminal.....HELP
We have an existing customer who has 1 server and 1 POS terminal. I have recently installed a 2nd terminal and am trying to match the settings and templates of the register 1 to the new register 2. The problem is with the on-screen keyboard. I've chosen the option to use the touchscreen keyboard in manager for register 2 and picked the template for the pre-configured keyboard layout; however, register 2 just refuses to display the template like register 1 does. I know ive got to be missing something. By the way, i forgot to mention that yes, i have enabled the touchscreen keyboard ...

set up account
? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail server without contacting my isp? Usually the tech suport section on the website of the provider has all of the details you'll need without contacting them directly... On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:55:06 -0800, "YANKY" <YANKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail >server without contacting my isp? hmm, it kind of hit and miss. most isp's incoming mail servers use POP3 and SMTP for outgoing. the server for incoming i...

Sub Accounts : Owners
We have Resellers & Sub Accounts. The Owner of a Reseller is a sales person, the Owner of a Sub-Account is Customer Care. How do we reassign a Reseller to another sales person with out the Sub Account Owner's name being changed to the same sales person? We can manually change the Owner of these Sub Accounts, but this is a tedious process. Can anyone advise pse? Tracy Hi, In Microsoft CRM this has to do with the behavior of the relationship. Unfortunately it is not possible to change the behavior for subaccounts. If you change the ownership of an account the owner of the subac...

Receiving XML Documents
Hi, I'm setting up a service that receives a XML document, validates the document using a schema and then returns a simple result. I wanted to ask what the best way is of doing this, that is sending the xml document. So far I've come across 2 way's: 1. Create a webservice that accepts a XMLNode. 2. Use HttpWebRequest to send the document as a stream. The service would be written in .NET but the clients can be written in any programing language. Thanks, EG elguapo, Since interoperability is important in your case (your #2 requirement), it is not suggested that you send any d...

Receivable Document Date
I noticed for a past transaction that a receivable was post dated while the posting date was the correct date. What is the best way to correct this? Can I do this through the database? Lynn, The best way to do this is to void the original transaction and re- enter it. This will provide a complete audit trail. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com What is your Posting Setup? Is it "Post To GL" or "Post Thru' GL"? In case of "Post To GL", it is possible as the posting of Receivable could be in a past date and t...

rpc server not available by re-associating mailbox account
hi i have an exchange 2003 in a windows 2003 child domain. we have a branch office, it had windows NT4 and now it was upgraded from NT to windows 2003 als child domain in our forest (now trust between our domains) Before this,we create account and mailbox for people of this domain in our Domain (no trust betwen us) in order to use Exchange (dual account ,one by us to have an mailbxo with it and one local in their domain) Now i dont need anymore to have this and i want to associate the local AD-account instead of the account we created in our domain with the mailbox. so i thougt follow...

Import Accounts
Can I import accounts from an Excel spreadsheet or csv ?. You would need to use the Data Migration Framework (DMF) for the correct approach There is an alternative but it is going to be time consuming if there are a lot of Accounts. That is to import them as Leads and then to convert them to Accounts. However, each Lead needs to be manually converted to the Account and the Lead record type would not have as much information associated with it. Also, if you then decide to delete the Leads you need to remove the Originating Lead field value in the Account first. ...

How to view email address for a cc address, from emails I receive
My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure out how to do it in Outlook. "Linda Mellin" <Linda Mellin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F06BF4BB-3A27-4326-9A2B-7B0E01903592@microsoft.com... > My old outlook express would show me the email addresses, but I can't figure > out how to do it in Outlook. Double-click on the entry in the Cc field to see the address. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Accounts in different currencies
I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >-----Original Message----- >I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way >to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >. >Go to the account, and choose Change Account Details from the menu on the left side of the screen. One of the details is the account currency. ...

Accessing Fidelity mySmart Cash Bank Accounts
I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments category. I would like to find a way, however, for it to be listed separately, as a checking account under Bank Accounts, separate from my investment account with Fidelity. Is there a way to do this? In microsoft.public.money, Igzabether wrote: >I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I >set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments >category. I would like to fin...

Outlook send and receive error message
In outlook when I press the sent and receive button, at the lower right hand corner, the the send/receive status appears, then the message is send/receive complete. On occation more here lately, I get a send/receive error message with the little yellow triangel. Error 0x800CCC0F. What is causing this to occur at random? What can I do to fix this problem? ...

Method of calling a function where function name is stored in a variable or control
Is there a way to call a function (or sub for that matter) where the function/sub name is stored in a variable? For instance lets say I have a table that stores some function names. On a form I have a list box that displays the records in that table. For this example lets say they all accomplish similar things and all require the same numbef of arguments and none of them return a value. If Call were the right method to accomplis this it might look sometihng like this Dim lngArgument as Long lngArgument = 1234 Call Me.lstBox, lngArgument In this case Call would run the function...

CAsyncSocket's Send and Receive
Hello, Is it possible that a client sends data to a server (both using CAsyncSocket) and that the server is receiving the message in parts (so multiple calls to OnReceive are needed to get the full message) ? "RAN" <nijenhuis@wish.nl> wrote in message news:1188157359.004167.224900@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > Is it possible that a client sends data to a server (both using > CAsyncSocket) and that the server is receiving the message in parts > (so multiple calls to OnReceive are needed to get the full message) ? > Yes, that is normal for all...

POS and Accounting
I have MS Dynamics POS and MS Accounting 2007 integrated on a network and they are talking and sharing info. What I need to know is how can I set up a charge account for customers and be ale to ring up a charge on the POS computer and have it show up in the accounting software. The problem I am having is I ring up a charge at the POS and it subtracts from the inventory, and then when I create an invoice for the same item it subtracts from the inventory once again. Is there a way around this problem? On Feb 23, 4:45=A0pm, Hal in NE <Hali...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I ...

Changing Bill Account Number
I am trying to change the account number that coincides with a telephone bill. (The account number changed when I moved). But when I go into the account details and click the link for 'Account number', the account number field is grayed out and not editable. I've been paying this bill online using a debit card for the past few months because I cannot change this number. Back in October, when they reassigned my old phone number to somebody new, my bill was payed to the wrong account. (I am still fighting this too). Why is it so hard to change bill account numbers in this...

Custom Tool bar button on Contacts/Leads/Account Forms Intermittently not working.
Hello CRM gurus, I have a weird issue with a clients web CRM 3 client. I have modified the 'isv.config.xml' and 'isv.confg' files to add a custom button to the contacts/leads/account forms. What seems to be happen, at times (seems to be random) the picture of the button doesn't show up, but the text does and the you cannot click on the button anymore. It only happens to one client PC, as the rest of the client PCs work without any problems. I have run out of ideas as to why this is occurring. Are there any log files that I can look at? Any help on this problem will be g...

Overriding virtual function Equals affecting static Equals...
Please observe the code snippet: namespace OverrideEquals { class Human { public string name {get;set;} public override bool Equals(object obj) { Human h = obj as Human; if (h is Human) { if (this.name == h.name) return true; else return false; } else { Console.Write("Not a human:"); return false; } } public override int GetHa...

cannot receive e-mail from outside domains
We have a lcient who cannot receive e-mail from domains outside his own. He is not behind a pix firewall. Please respond and let me know what you think I should check to try and resolve this issue. Thanks David GOldberg Hi David What is your clients domain name? Do they have an MX record configured on an external DNS server for his domain? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "David Goldberg" <DavidGoldberg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A70129B4-64D2-4815-AF12-80...

Moving Exchange accounts in 2000
I am currently trying to move a number of Exchange accounts, however some of those accounts believe they are on an Exchange 5.5 server that no longer exists. Using AD I cannot delete or move the exchange part of these accounts unless I delete the account entirely, which I don't wish to do, does anyone know of a way to cancel out the Exchange settings on those accounts? On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:15:03 -0700, "Fate_of_Tai-Eliel" <Fate_of_Tai-Eliel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am currently trying to move a number of Exchange accounts, however some of >those ...

Help using lookup function
I'm having trouble using the lookup function. I have numbers that look like this in a list, although it's only part of what I'm using: -11 2179 -10 2420 -9 2661 -8 2897 -7 3123 -6 3332 -5 3521 -4 3683 -3 3814 -2 3910 -1 3970 0 3989 1 3970 2 3910 3 3814 4 3683 5 3521 6 3332 7 3123 8 2897 9 2661 10 2420 11 2179 When I use the lookup function on another sheet of the cell, it does not look up the proper value always. My columns go from (-100, 100). Outside the values of (-10,10), the lookup works properly. These are the lookup cells: -11 2179 -10 2420 -9 2420 -8 2897 -7 3123 ...

With Function
I hate to cut and paste anything into a module or procedures without understanding a little about how it works. I came across the following code that I could really use. It makes the label blink and using If/End If statements I could use it to flash warnings and 'expired' dates. With Label74 .ForeColor = (IIf(.ForeColor = 0, 255, 0)) End With But I cannot find any ref in any books and not even in the Access help pages for what is this WITH AND END WITH FUNCTIONS and what arguments go with it. Perhaps I don's know where to look for! ...

Paramters in MFC functions
Sorry for a basic question... In certain function I can use less parameters than indicated in the HELP and it works fine(for instance ChttpConnection::OpenRequest(...)). In the HELP it uses some 6 parameters but it works with two either. Can someone explain that please? Regards Rami "Rami" <rami@mandi.com> wrote in message news:%23N8znCIeIHA.4260@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Sorry for a basic question... > In certain function I can use less parameters than indicated in the HELP > and > it works fine(for instance ChttpConnection::OpenRequest(...)). In the HELP &...

Outlook send/receive failure
Hello, Now that I have reinstalled Outlook 2002 after uninstalling the evaluation version of Office 2003; when I click the send/receive button on the toolbar of Outlook I get a message in a popup outlook dialogue box "the operation failed" The history: I have just completed the evaluation of Office 2003. When I installed the evaluation version it overwrote outlook 2002 with ver. 2003. This did not happen with any of the other applications such as word, excel etc. In fact if I remember correctly at the time of installation it gave me the choice and I said I wanted access t...