does anyone know how to connect RMS database and yahoo web-site?

I am trying to find out how we can connect RMS database and yahoo website.

I really like to find out whether it is possible to connect to each other,

and keep track of inventory at real time.

in addition, if i want to make P.O. from web-site, can it be transferred to
database from web-site to RMS d.b ??

thanx.
0
Andy1200 (318)
1/19/2006 8:41:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I think HQ can do that for you.

"andy" wrote:

> I am trying to find out how we can connect RMS database and yahoo website.
>
> I really like to find out whether it is possible to connect to each other,
>
> and keep track of inventory at real time.
>
> in addition, if i want to make P.O. from web-site, can it be transferred to
> database from web-site to RMS d.b ??
>
> thanx.
0
Ozzie (119)
1/19/2006 11:25:03 PM
Check with New West http://www.newestech.com

RMS had an internet store connection feature that was based on Yahoo
shopping a couple of versions ago, but they have pretty much ignored and or
disabled those features.  New West has a Web Integrator product that brings
those things back.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

"andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to find out how we can connect RMS database and yahoo website.
>
> I really like to find out whether it is possible to connect to each other,
>
> and keep track of inventory at real time.
>
> in addition, if i want to make P.O. from web-site, can it be transferred
> database from web-site to RMS d.b ??
>
> thanx.

0
glenn9672 (1267)

Connect to Exchange using http keeps checking itself
Running Exchange 2007, I have one user in our office who occasionally will have their Outlook 2007 check the connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP box and then the Only Connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate. We use a certificate just one you can create yourself, we don't have issues with other people who use the certificate to connect with outlook from their homes but when in the office this user occasionally will have outlook check this for him. He unchecks the area and it works for awhile but eventually it returns. Any help wou...

connect to shared printers
I have two shared printers on an XP PC - i can install one of the drivers locally but when I try to connect to (install as) remote printer 7 says it cannot find the install files and looks for inf files. The other, an Epson Stylus 600 - it appears there's no drivers for 7 - is this correct? Thanks, J. Is your Windows 7 machine 64 bit? (Assume yes since you are posting in a 64 bit specific newsgroup). There are supposed to be drivers for both 32/64 supplied with Windows/WU. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/Windows-7/en-us/Details.aspx?type=Hardware&p=Eps...

Publishing an internal CRM web site using ISA
Hi all, I was wondering if its possible to publish an internally hosted CRM 1.2 web site to the internet using ISA 2000 ? I've done the basics as far setting up the web publishing and when I try and pull up the site, I get a network logon prompt which I think makes sense since the site seems to use network authentication to determine who you are. What I cannot figure out, is what to enter at this login prompt. I've tried my account, the administrator account and no luck. Anybody have any idea what to do ? Thanks Nick are you being prompted for Username password domain? or on...

AD connection
How do I configure Outlook 2000 to see the Active Directory user info - I would like to use AD as my global email address book for the company. ...

change default site
Good morning, is it possible to change the program web site from the default site on 80 port to another port keeping the refer to the database? ...

Web Client #2
Hello everybody, since today my browser just closes after the question if i want to close this page when i call the CRM webpage. But there is no other page beeing loaded. The last thing i remember is that i installed silverlight and a windows update on my machine. Has anybody an idea why my web client won't work anymore? remove the pop-up blocker in your browser. "Pascal" <Pascal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6C45830-0044-4678-B8D4-F0E7CB752B01@microsoft.com... > Hello everybody, > > since today my browser just closes after the question...

How to disable and enable the internet connection
Hi All, i am a new guy to network programming. any one can tell me how to disable or slow the internet connection. REGARDS ranjith Lots of ways, pick one: 1. Pull network cable. 2. Uninstall network card driver. 3. Uninstall tcp/ip. 4. Misconfigure your IP address and/or network mask and/or gateway and/or DNS. 5. Turn the DSL/Router power off. 6. Cancel your account with the ISP. Some of those you can do programmatically too... "mappla" <ranjithsubra@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1181168054.223682.131480@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com... &...

Out of Office Assitant Missing!!! Anyone got info on this?
My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "Help" menu is not of any help. I'm using Windows XP. I know I've used it in the past on this computer but now it is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions? Thanks, Celtic Dog Dear Celtic, If your Outlook on this computer is not connected to an Exchange Server, then there will be no Out of Office Assistant. The Out of Office Assistant is only available in "networked" versions of Outlook. Bob Sullivan "Celtic Dog" wrote: > My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "He...

anyone could share SNMP library for PocketPC/WinCE??
I would like to implment a SNMP-based app. in my Pocket PC I have looked for so many C++ SNMP library, but wasnt able to port to WinCE anyone has experience/guideline for me?? pls advise ...

Error in exporting to Excel from BP/Office Web Comps are Installed
Hello: In Business Portal 4.0 on a Vista Business machine with Office 2007, I get an error when trying to export a query to Excel. The message says, literally, that the file that it is trying to create cannot be found on the user's desktop. I'd like to say to it, "Hey, no kidding.....that's because I need you to create the file first!". I have already installed the Office Web Components on the machine. I had gotten an error, originally, about Office Web Components. But, once I installed, that error went away. Any ideas on this new error? childofthe1980s ...

close mdb database from calling mdb
I have a launch center application to open other mdb files. I want to close all mdb opened by launch center when user close launch center. I would like to know is it possible to get Windows Handle ID number to identify which applicaitons opened by launch center and close them using Windows Handle ID number. I am not sure am I on the right tracke. If I am, any API function does above tasks like get Windows Handle ID Number and close the application using Windows Handle ID Number? If I am not on the right tracker, any better way to do this? Your help is great appreciated, On ...

Excel worksheet saved as web page--trouble printing
I have an worksheet that uses a graphic for a background, which I hav also saved in HTML using the Save as a Web Page option. The web pag looks great--but just like the excel background graphic, th "background" graphic in the webpage won't print out for me. Is there any way to fix this so that the graphic will print when print the web page? Thanks--Ki -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com check the background printing options within the tools, options menu and also the printer properties. hope that helped. >-----Original Message----- >I have an workshee...

database compatibility SQL Server 2005
I am moving everything to a new MS Windows Server 2008 box with SQL Server 2008. If you restore a database that was installed on the computer that is running SQL Server 2005 and if you are moving the database to a computer that is running SQL Server 2008, do you have to update the database compatibility level for each database after the restore? No, but you should if you want to take full advantage of all of SQL Server 2008 features.. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogst...

Import data from a web page
I've read the suggestions about this topic and none of them work. The only thing I am able to do is manually copy and paste data from a website to my Excel worksheet. In the past, with the previous version of Excel I had a web query that worked but now I just get an error message that says the query retrieved no data. Following the instructions in the error message window yields no results. Has anyone else had this problem and arrived at a solution? What version of Excel, previous version is not descriptive of what you had what you have now. And it possibly does not matter. In...

corrupt database question
I have Access 2003. When I open the db, there are forms, queries, and reports missing. When I go into one of the forms that is available, the data is not accurate. For instance, I had ~ 200 files listed in a table, and only 17 showed up. Any ideas? Thanks!-- Nola Nola wrote:> I have Access 2003. When I open the db, there are forms, queries, and> reports missing. When I go into one of the forms that is available,> the data is not accurate. For instance, I had ~ 200 files listed in a> table, and only 17 showed up. Any ideas? Thanks! Somebody else may have a better idea, but I sugg...

Database and model synchronization
Hi, we have database (on SQL server 2000) and want to be able to maintain it from within Visio (version 2003 Enterprise Architect) or at least use Visio for documentation the database. I created new Database model diagram and used Reverse Engineering to fill it with our schema. The problem is that if DB is modified, e.g. new table/SP is added (via sql script or SQL Enterprise Manager) and then we want to refresh the model in Visio with Database->Model->Refresh command, Visio does not notice the change and does not offer to add new table/SP into model. Is there any setting to ena...

Tracking results of changes to database
Is there a good tool for testing results of changes to stored procedure, functions, views etc? Some way to compare results of activity to the results of the same activity after changes are made. Not just for a particular procedure but after you have made changes to multiple procedures that may be used by other procedures. Then run some type of robot function that does the same set of actions that was done on an identical database before the changes were made and then compare the database to see what is different. Thanks, Tom On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:31:45 -0700, &q...

Database rebuild
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am using Entourage X on a iMac (10.6). I have been unable to rebuild the database - it freezes on start to rebuild. I did copy the database to another Mac running Entourage X (10.4.11) and was able to rebuild it. <br><br>I duplicated the database on the iMac for backup, then copied the rebuilt database (and other other files) from the other Mac to the iMac. It would not boot and suggested a rebuild. I tried to rebuild, on the iMac and it froze. I forced quit and restarted Ento...

RMS Additem hook #2
Does anyone know if there is a way to tell the additem hook in RMS to cancel adding an item? Currently I have a display box shown with additional information when an item is added. If the user selects cancel, I do not want the item to show up on the transaction. Does anyone have any experience with developing this sort of functionality? Hello, You can send the DELETE key to RMS window. "njkroes@gmail.com" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to tell the additem hook in RMS to > cancel adding an item? Currently I have a display box shown with > additional informat...

convert web addresses
I need to convert a lot of jpg.images-urls are in my spreadsheet. Is there a batch command that will save the images to my hard drive?? Thanks, rooniwife -- rooniwife ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rooniwife's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24904 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385936 Hi! A really great guy, who can pop in here and take credit any time he likes, created just this tool for me. http://www.myexpertsonline.com/freedls/xlddownloader.zip It's VERY co...

How do work web DNS queries when there is no ISP DNS given
Thanks for all the help I have already received from this group members. How DNS is resolved when there is no ISP DNS servers listed in SBS 2008 settings yet? An built in external MS DNS connection? Are lthen ocal ISP DNS entries even essential, if web access is granted by built in external DNS connections and where is correct to add local ISP DNS? I found several possible locations: 1. I have found in literature - Local server DNS properties Forwarders 2. IPv4 Scope Options -> DNS servers by default local SBS IP but I have seen there added extra ISP DNS numbers. And ...

My web publication is 5 pages but only 1 page prints. Why?
My web publication is 5 pages but only the page I am looking at will print even when I say print all or print pages 1-5. The same applies to sending as an email attachment - only page 1 is attached. I am using Publisher 2003. The publication is a school newsletter. The version previous to this one is fine. When I created this troublesome newsletter I copied the good version. Thanks for your help. -- Nancy B ...

manipulating data from Find dialog in web browser ActiveX control.
Hello everyone, I would like to know how can I get access from MFC to the text that was entered in the Find dialog of the Microsoft web browser ActiveX control. Documentation is pointing to IHTMLOptionsHolder interface but I cannot get reference to it (I am getting E_NOINTARFACE) from any of the available interfaces in my code. Note, I do not have problem to query other standard interfaces exposed by ActiveX control (ex.: IHTMLDocument2, IOleCommandTarget, and IDispatch). I would appreciate any help regarding this matter. Best Regards, Andrew ...

copy database to new store
We are opening another store and I would like to copy the existing database (items, cashiers, ect.) to the new stores computer but need to delete all the sales history and transactions. Can this be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Larry Yes this can be done. You can take the back-up and restore / install the database in the new store RMS system. You can also delete all sales transactions from the Admin. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc 732-791-2894 www.diviasoft.com "Larry Jenuwine" <LarryJenuwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52087...

not able to connect to server
whenever I start outlook for the first time I get a message saying that the server is unavailable but when I select retry it comes up any suggestions ...