Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins

I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some
examples of how ADDINs have been used.  Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder
Table would be perfect....
0
Espo (5)
8/13/2004 1:15:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the
PartnerSource web site:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides

It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not.

"Espo" wrote:

> I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some
> examples of how ADDINs have been used.  Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder
> Table would be perfect....

Letters in the code
Hi All, i am trying to figure out how to modify the code but i cam accross a few letter i don't know what they are. can you please help me to determine what these letters are in the below code: Letter: e, a1, a, b1, b, c1, c, m, rr, rrbc, x -------Beginning of Code-------------- Private Sub RR_Calculation_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Response = MsgBox(prompt:="Is this POP going to be extended?", Buttons:=vbYesNo) If Response = vbYes Then Ext = 0 Else Ext = 1 End If whr = Sheet31.Range("...

Integration Manager #27
I'm an accountant looking for help on setting up an integration to import bank transactions. I get a monthly file from our insurance offices. Here is what the layout looks like: Date Cash Visa Mastercard Discover Amex 1/1/08 5.00 10.00 15.00 20.0 25.00 1/2/08 1.00 15.00 20.00 40.00 50.00 etc The checkbook ID and the posting accounts will be the same each time. How do I get this to work? I'm guessing that I'll need to use advanced ODBC, but I'm stumped by the SQL statements. Also, would ...

Please help with code. Thanks!
I have a workbook with 3 sheets in it. On sheet1 is a list of data from column A to M One sheet2 is a list of another data from column A to J No data in Sheet3. The data in Sheet2 is imported (import external data) daily from a word document that is saved as .txt and pasted into Sheet2 starting from A1. Real Data begins at A10. Both Data in Sheet2 and Sheet3 are similar except that data in Column A in Sheet1 might be =93Microsoft Exchange=94, while the same name in Sheet2 Column A is =93Micro Exch=94 For each Name like the one I mentioned above, there are different sub- names that goes w...

Is there anywhere in Outlook to manage expense reports?
New to Outlook 07 for small business and the Business Contact Manager. Is there somewhere to track daily expenses, mileage and client meetings? From: "Sr Backup Guy" <Sr Backup Guy@discussions.microsoft.com> | New to Outlook 07 for small business and the Business Contact Manager. Is | there somewhere to track daily expenses, mileage and client meetings? Its an email application not a personal financial manager. You are better off doing something in Excel or creating an Access Database. -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - h...

How to troubleshoot SharePoint recoveries in Data Protection Manag
There are some common issues we run into when troubleshooting SharePoint recoveries so we decided to post a video that covers how to diagnose common SharePoint DPM recoveries using the various logs that are available. The two areas of focus are insufficient space and incorrect templates related issues. The video covers using the MSDPMcurr.errlog, Traclogs, monitoring logs, and the event viewer for our troubleshooting. You can check it out here: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2010/02/03/troubleshooting-sharepoint-recoveries-for-dpm.aspx J.C. Hornbeck | Microsoft ...

Please suggest best coding standard
Hi, Please tell me which version of the function below you find better coding etiquette and why! BOOL Example1(BOOL b) { if( b ) return TRUE; else return FALSE; } BOOL Example2(BOOL b) { if( b ) return TRUE; return FALSE; } I believe Example1 is considered 'neater' though I don't agree. However, is there a technical, compiler optimzing reason or some other good reason to go with Example1 ? And, part of the question if( b ) DoSomething(); else DoSomethingElse(); or if(b) { DoSomething(); } else { DoSomethingElse(); } ...

HTML Code in Outlook 2003
Hi, i want to sent newsletters via Outlook. I create the Newsletter in Dreamweaver and want to copy and paste the HTML Code to Outlook2003, so that I can make also make some changes the Newsletter in Outlook. But I dont know how to paste the code? I know that there is an RegKey which I can view source code, but can i paste and make changes after I create the RegKey? -- Sch´┐Żnen Tag noch http://www.andreas-roeder.net With Word as the editor, display the Web Tools Toolbar and then use the Script Editor to access the source code. "AndreasRoeder" <A.Roeder@Frigoblock.de> wr...

Code giving undesired results
Another helpful person here gave me a sample, untested code to try to concatenate List Box Multi-Selections into a sentence. I've tweaked it a bit to attach it to the On Enter event of another control on the same form but am not quite getting the result I need. This result seems to count the # of selections made vs. returning the text of the selections. Here is the code: Dim varRow As Variant For Each varRow In Forms![frmDamage]![lbDamagedParts].ItemsSelected Me.Text36 = "There is damage to " & varRow & ", " Next varRow Me.Text36 = Left(Me.Tex...

2B-Inventory Giveaway
We're giving away another copy of 2B-Inventory in January! What is 2B-Inventory? Mobile / handheld inventory management that works with or without a wireless network. 2B-Inventory is Windows Mobile Certified and includes a simple install file. All features have been designed based on the needs and requests of retailers. New feature requests are FREE! Modules Included: Item Lookup, Receiving, Physical Count, Orders (work orders, quotes, and layaways), and Purchase Orders. New features released in version 3.5 include HQ support for item transfers, creating POs away from the st...

tax-line manager: 401k transfers on paycheck "before tax" tab
Hi. I'm using Money Plus. When I view the tax-line manager for 2007 transactions I have $0.00 for "Form 1040 > Your IRA contributions". I currently have the portion of my paycheck that goes to my investment account as a transfer on the "before tax" tab of the paycheck transaction entry form. I believe that since this is a transfer I cannot add this category to the tax-line manager. Is the tax-line manager working as I need it to? I would have thought that I want the "Your IRA contributions" portion to reflect the amount that has gone from my paychec...

Outlook Business Contact Manager anniversaries showing up in "OutLook Today" #2
Hi, I just imported about a 1000 customer records into a Business Contact Manager database so I could start sending emails to my clients (as well as perform other tasks). I was appalled to see all the anniversary dates being displayed in my Outlook Today page. Is there anyway to prevent BCE birthday and anniversary dates from being displayed in Outlook Today? I only want my normal contact info to appear here. Thanks! Emile ...

2nd mailbox store
i have created 2nd mailbox store under same information store. i have created new user mail box in 2nd mailbox. Now there email address are not coming in global addresss list. Check the GAL has not been set to only use mailboxes in a specific store. Go to Exchange System Manager, Recipients, all global address lists. Right click your address list and select Properties. Then click Modify on the property page. "Faisal" <Faisal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53B2E466-3148-4F73-B3C3-BA496665DEA0@microsoft.com... >i have created 2nd mailbox store unde...

Where is WriteProfileString data stored?
I have an application which at one point needs to delete a profile string created with Declare Function WriteProfileStringA% Lib "Kernel32" (ByVal lpAppName$, ByVal lpKeyName$, ByVal lpString$) WriteProfileString(AppName, KeyName, "Some Value") Web searches indicated that the call: WriteProfileString(AppName, KeyName, 0&) Would remove the value. I would like to verify that the value actuall was removed. In the old days, the data from WriteProfileString ended up in ..ini files. The help page says that this data is stored in the registry, althou...

Where message queues are physically stored?
Hi all.. My Exchange Server 2003 was victim of Spam sending. I have disabled Outbound Mail so that all queues stop sending the messages. At the moment I have 151 queues with a lot of messages in them, so, how can I delete them all? Where are queues stored in the disk so that I could go and delete them from there? Thanks a lot in advance Jaime I just moved the queues around for my cluster. If memory serves me correct you can just delete the files. It is a lot easier than doing the right-click/delete/Don't send an NDR, right? Generally they are located subordinate of the install dire...

import store 2.0 to hq failing
After upgrading store ops from 1.2 to 2.0 (no problems) we are trying to implement hq 2.0 by bringing in the biggest store db through the hd admin. However, it fails on an invalid column category. Any ideas? ...

New Administrative Group or new mail/pf store?
We have a domain with a single AG that contains a mailbox store and a public folder store that uses addresses like company.com. Now my boss wants me to put a public folder for company.ca for our Canadian customers. We do have a web presence for our Canadian customers, but no employees in Canada. What I'm trying to decide now is if I need to setup an entire new AG, or just a new mail/pf store in the existing AG. Is the latter possible? Thanks to all that take the time to respond. sax I think you're trying to setup a different PF tree for your Canadian customers. You can accompli...

why does vb not recognise outlook code?
Hi there I'm still a complete amateur on outlook vba, so please bear with me. I use Outlook 2003 (that I recieved with a student package of Office) on a Windows 7 RC PC. I want to create a Macro that formats a mail as html. I found some example code on the internet, but it gives errors claiming not to recognize the objects: "Method or data member not found" in response to >Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.BodyFormat = olFormatPlain or "User-defined type not found" in response to >Dim olMail As Outlook.MailItem Any ideas on how I can r...

On dismount/mounting store, Undeliverable messages are sent
Hello, I have been having this problem when a dismount/mount my store on 2003 SP1. If we had messages that came back as Undeliverable from System Administrator, the mailbox that sent the original message gets the message of Undeliverable when I re-mount the store. In fact, we have even had the instance where the recepients of the original e-mail get the Undeliverable message a month or so later when I re-mount. Has anyone seen a similar issue? Thanks, Howard I've seen something similar after a virus issue in which I was receiving cases from users who reported messages that were yea...

mailbox manager not processing mailboxes? (Ex2003)
Hi there, not sure if my exchange server is processing mailboxes correctly.. The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2004-01-14 17:13:50 Completed at: 2004-01-14 17:13:50 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of ...is the mail I get daily. I get no errors or warnings logged in the eventlog. Has anyone else seen the same thing? I had a quick look on google and on the knowledge base, but could find nothing pertaining to Exchange2003. TIA Dave Did you already create a Mailbox...

how to write vb code in access 2007
Version: MSAccess 2007 I have 3 fields in my database that contain currency. Field 1: PrincipleAmount Field 2: AmountPaid Field 3: AmountDue I have added a Command Button (cmdCalc) to the form. I need to write code that Subtracts Field2 from Field1 and returns the Balance in Field 3. I have no idea on how to gain access to and how to write code in MSAccess 2007. I can do this in VB6. Thanking You in Anticipation Julian On 15 dec, 13:29, tjbvo <tj...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Version: MSAccess 2007 > > I have 3 fields in my database that conta...

Integration Manager SOP problem
Hi, I'm trying to set up integration for sales invoices using SOP module - Sales Transactions. I set up three sources: SI Header, SI Distribution and SI Items. They contain: Header: F1 F2 (req no)F3 F4 Enter H Reference Type Date H TES001 Invoice 27/07/2008 F5 F6 F7 F8 Batch Client ID client name Order number MM P9 TEST AAL01 client name PO123456 F9 F10 F11 F12 contact name adress line 1 adress line 2 adress line 3 contact name adress line 1 adress line 2 adress line 3 ...

default information store
in MS Outlook 2002 Help under the topic "About data files" it's stated: You can save, copy, and move a data file (other than the file used as your default information store) to another location on your hard disk, to a floppy disk, or to a share on the network. is there a trick to have my xxx.pst file located where I'm pleased? On 10/22/2003 4:56 PM, Miso wrote: > in MS Outlook 2002 Help under the topic "About data files" > it's stated: You should be able to do everything you need in Control Panel -> Mail. You can set up a new Outlook Profile a...

Service Management Software
Does anyone know if there is any Service Management software that can handle service contracts and block hour contracts? I have heard of FieldPoint Alert, but wanted to know what else is out there. Thanks, Tareef ...

HR Sample Data
I could not find the Sample HR Data in Sample company (TWO) Fabrikam. After Adding Modules (installing HR) I Re-added Sample Data company again. But in vain! Can somebody point me out how to install Sample Data for HR in Fabrikam. Thanks. I'm looking for the same thing! I'm beginning to wonder if there actually is any HR sample data on Dynamics 9.0? Rich "Akram" wrote: > I could not find the Sample HR Data in Sample company (TWO) Fabrikam. > > After Adding Modules (installing HR) > > I Re-added Sample Data company again. But in vain! > > Can ...

HELP!
I have a user who lost all their contacts, the only problem is I only have a backup of the entire info store and I only what to restore the contacts from one users folders/mailbox. Questions: 1. Is there a way to do this? For future reference: 2. I have started using exmerge to create pst's on indavidual mailboxes about once a week to prevent this in the future, is this the way to go? Thanks for your wisdom. Kind Regards, CW. On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:59:31 -0500, "Christopher C> Welber" <chriswelber@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a user who lost all their co...