Discount using two different items?

Hello, I have two different items one sellf for $11.99 and the other for
$3.99 is there any way to set it up so that if a customer buys the item for
$11.99 that they can get the $3.99 item for $2.99
--
Thank You,;
Vince

Did you try to setup Mix and Match discount?

Jamil.

"Vince" wrote:

> Hello, I have two different items one sellf for $11.99 and the other for
> $3.99 is there any way to set it up so that if a customer buys the item for
> $11.99 that they can get the $3.99 item for $2.99
> --
> Thank You,;
> Vince
0
Jamil (14)

how to get same sent items on multiple pc's (exchange)
Hi there! I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account at my university. I love how it works, except that I have this one problem: When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work and vice versa. I have been trying to figure it out for a while now, but to no avail. I think I m missing something simple... Thanks for reading my post. Any help would be much appreciated! Pieka You have not set the default delivery location your Exchange account then ...

Payroll
We have a traditional 401K and are starting to offer a Roth 401K. Does anyone have a suggestion of how to track two different types of 401k deductions so that an employee does not exceed the maximum combined amount for these two separate deductions? For example - 1 deduction 401k (before taxes) and another deducttion Roth 401K (after taxes) The combination of these two deductions cannot exceed a maximum limit per year. Thanks. Unfortunately, it's a manual process that can be supplemented with reports and customizations. You could create a business alert to notify someb...

Calculating time worked using 100ths of an hour, from 1 day into n
Calculating time worked, using 100ths of hr. (for instance 22.73-06.92). How do I calculate it correctly since I can't just subtract the end time from the start time as I do for same day start and stop times? How about =if(endtime>startime, endtime-startime,(endtime+24.0)-startime) -- Gary's Student "maintchief" wrote: > Calculating time worked, using 100ths of hr. (for instance 22.73-06.92). How > do I calculate it correctly since I can't just subtract the end time from the > start time as I do for same day start and stop times? That pluse a mino...

Control ID for Menu item...
I am trying to determine the control ID number for the Tools --> Rules and Alerts... menu in Outlook 2003. We are attempting to disable this menu item, but we need this control ID to do so. Does anyone know what the control id number is for this menu item or do you know how determine what it is? Thanks, Justin See if the Command Bars Browser utility listed at http://www.slipstick.com/dev/vb.htm#tools helps -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Option...

Two identical graphics, one visible in Draft view, the other not
A Word 2007 document contains several graphics (flowcharts) that were created in Visio (2003), copied to the clipboard (Ctrl-C), and pasted into the Word document (Ctrl-V). I have been working on this document for some time as well as others like it. I usually view these documents in Print View because the graphics are not visible in Draft View (they display as empty white space or the light blue field if selected). Today, I happened to shift to Draft View and discovered that most, but not all, of the graphics were visible. In one case, the same graphic was in the document twice r...

how i can use CEDitView member function
hi ,Can any one tell me that how i can use the CEditView member funcion ,if my VIEW CLASS IS DERIVED FROM CView instead of CEditView. for example void CTEST9View::OnUpdate(CView* pSender, LPARAM lHint, CObject* pHint) { CEdit& theEdit = GetEditCtrl(); ------------------ ------------------ } But I am unable to get Get GetEditCtrl() ,so what i should do Arbind Mr David if u do not want to want tell, don't tell but don't do like this. "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:e$WzWnVYDHA.1492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > hi ,Can any one ...

Using table field in Lookup Wizard
In a particular table I need to reference fields of that table to a Lookup Wizard in the same table. This is a genealogy database and there is a filed for parentMother and a field for parentFather, which should reference the unique key numbers of the proper entry, NULL is possible. However, the Lookup Wizard will not let me reference fields of the current table. I even tried writing a query on the ID and name fields, but the Lookup Wizard will not let me use a query that references the same table. This is with Access 2007 on a Windows XP installation. I must stress that I am n...

set contract to active using sdk
hi, I am trying to set the contract which is in draft state to active by using the following code. SetStateContractRequest setStateRequest = new SetStateContractRequest(); setStateRequest.ContractState = ContractState.Active; setStateRequest.ContractStatus = 3; //active setStateRequest.EntityId = new Guid( ContractID); SetStateContractResponse changed = (SetStateContractResponse)service.Execute(setStateRequest); I am getting the error' n 0x80043203\n The state is invalid, this contract cannot be set to invoice state Please help!! ...

Use of normalised information
I have a table with company information, where the uniqe key is organisation number, which i have normalised on company code. In that new table on company code, i have givin each code a ranking(number) after how important that code is for me (e.g. stockcompany(SC) got 1, where i singleowner company(SOC) got a higher number) I now want a tabel where it is the phonenumber that is the uniqe key, and since the same phonenumber can have "many" differents organisation numbers, then i want the right companycode attached to the phonenumber (e.g. SC if one of the companies is a stock...

Looking to automatically "unhide" rows in excel using hyperlinks
Using Excel 2000 and want to hide rows then have those rows automatically displayed if a hyperlink is selected. ...

Two Conditional Formats
The first conditional format is "=MOD(ROW(),2)=0". This auto shades every other row and fixs the rows color so if I do a sort the rows will still be shaded every other row. The second Conditional Format is to color the font red if less than 0. However, if a negitive number is in a row that has been shaded, the font will not trun red, in the other rows the negatives are red. What can I do to have both the shaded cell and red negative numbers? As always, any help is very much appreciated. "Ronbo" wrote: > The first conditional format is "=MOD(ROW(),2)=0&qu...

using two cells 1 with total time n 1 with date how can i put the.
I'm trying to put the amount of time spent in to a seperate sheet (Cell # 2 column E ) from a sheet that has the dates in one cell (column A) and the time spent in another (column K) and the reason for the time spent in column B. On the seperate sheet I have to put the amount of time spent in column E and match with the date I have in column A on the seperate sheet to populate the chart that I'm making. The only thing that I have been able to do is create a formula to show the amount of time spent and for what reason but i can't match it to the date because the dates ...

OWA using Satellite Internet COnnection
We have some users in a remote camp that only have Satellite Internet. Their signal is strong and they tell me websites load relatively quick. We sucessfully use FTP to get data back and forth, but OWA is problematic and for the most part will not work. I have read alot of articles about exchange 2000 being troublesome with high latency connections, but all of the articles say upgrade to Exchange 2003 as it fixes it. I have Exchange 2003... DOes anyone have any experience with this. We have tried playing with Frame size and MTU...unsucessfully. On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:37:01 -0800, No...

The item could not be deleted, it was either moved or already deleted, or access
The item could not be deleted, it was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied this is the error i recieve when i try to delete a message from the sent items that is stored on the server. The email can not be moved, or deleted, i even tried the hard delete. the message is obivously corrupted any ideas...please help ...

matching part numbers dispersed in two columns
Hello - I work with price lists in Excel. I want to match lists whos main columns are part numbers. Problem is that there are part number that do not match in between the two lists. For example, the part numbers column in one list (I'll call it "A")ma have the part numbers 72579, 72580, 72581, 72582, 72583. The par numbers column in the other list (I'll call it "B") may have 72579 72580, 72582, 72583, 72584. I want to match the numbers from list "B" to list "A". If Excel coul just line up the matching numbers on a new column (and leaving blan ...

How can I put two variables with different scales on the same char
Plot both series together in the chart, double click on one series, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions - http://PeltierTech.com/ 2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html _______ "Candace" <Candace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40078D0A-0639-4721-AFD6-BE55326BCE93@microsoft.com... > ...

Remove 'Non Commercial Use' in Outlook title bar
QUESTION: - How to easily & quickly remove the 'non commercial use' in the title bar for a newly installed version of office professional 2007? BACKGROUND I am running Windows 7 and have the Office Professional 2007 on dvd. My new laptop was pre-installed with office 2007. I did not un-install this, I just put in my new office 2007 professional dvd and completed the installation. Everything works, however, outlook (only outlook) displays the 'non-commercial use' in the title bar. I have no entry for office 2007 in the add/remove programs. The only entry ...

Outlook 2002 Moving Items to Deleted Items
Strange problem, my outlook is moving new items to the deleted item folder. They appear in the inbox for about 1 second and then are moved I deleted all my rules and the problem still presists. Its only on m POP account too, not on the IMAP account (exchange 5.5). The names ar not listed in the junk mail list either.. any ideas? Is it someho holding onto my rules even though I deleted them and they are no showing up any more in the rules list (which is empty). Any help would be great ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Problem using CFileFind on SMB server on LAN
Hi, I am having problems using CFindFile() when the path is to a directory on an SMB server in the local LAN. I am able to "see" the directory using _chdir but I need to iterate through all the files in the directory using CFindFile() My code is as follows : __code__ char * c_str = "\\\\server\\dir"; int foundVideoDir = _chdir(c_str); if (foundVideoDir != 0) { ;/*do error code*/ exit(1); } // if get here dir found on remote server CFileFind finder2; BOOL bResult2 = finder2.FindFile(c_str); if (bResult2 == 0) // note opposite value to _chdir { /*do second...

Need To Lookup Value Based on Two Criteria
Hi, I need a formula to return a value from a row in a different worksheet within the same workbook. The row must meet a combination of two different criteria. I previously used vlookup based on the REF column (see example below) to return the value in the Total column for that row, but now I am finding that the values in the REF column are starting to repeat. Here is an example: Sheet1 Date Name Ref Total 08/15/03 XYZ 325 100 08/15/03 def 276 220 02/12/04 abc 396 250 07/02/04 def 325 275 Date column is formatted as dat...

Is it possible to assign fonts using formular?
I have a formular: =REPT("|",(VLOOKUP($E$4,SummaryTable,6,FALSE)/200))& " " & VLOOKUP($E$4,SummaryTable,6,FALSE) but I need to change the font of the 2nd "VLOOKUP($E$4,SummaryTable,6,FALSE)" section. Is this possible to do? A formula can only return a result to the cell. It cannot modify anything else, including formatting. If you manually format part of a cell's content, that formatting will be deleted when the formula is recalculated. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpears...

Uses for Autotext Cleanup

Use of "--"
D'all, what is the meaning of "--" in a formula. Hi, The double minus -- or more correctly the double unary coerces logical values to numeric values of 1 (true) or 0 (False) formula like SUMPRODUCT can then add these up to obtain the result. Mike "Sandeep Jangra" wrote: > D'all, > what is the meaning of "--" in a formula. > See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Sandeep Jangra" <SandeepJangra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:499EA544-26...

Using Hotmail through Outlook 2003
Hi i just added a new e-mail account on Outlook 2003 and it is a Hotmail account that is being linked. I was wondering how to hide all of the inbox, junk mail, etc.. files when the person is not logged in because i tried looking at my inbox while I was not logged in and it asked for my password. I simply pressed cancel and all my inbox files were there. How do I fix this? Thanks. ...

help please with creating a Query with different
Hello: I have a database of resources to use with clients with depression, anxiety, stress etc. I have the symptons (depression anxiety etc) as yes / no fields. I want to make a query where you can enter the sympton e.g. depression and the query provides a list of only those resources where the depression box is yes. I tried putting [enter sympton] in the field of the query and 'yes' in the criteria but that lists all the resources. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong. Thank you. On 27 feb, 07:40, Helping People Ros <Helping People R...@discussions.microsoft.co...