Date and Time on Reports

How do I print the current/report date and time on reports as well as on
receipt templates (POs, PORcv etc)?

0
Alex6724 (221)
10/31/2007 3:09:56 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi Alex,
you can use the formula to translate the time: below is the code for you as
example: (timesold is the datetime field) in RMs all transaction date field
contain also time.

Begin Column
   FieldName = "TimeSold"
   DrillDownFieldName = ""
   DrillDownReportName = ""
   StoreIDFieldName = ""
   Title = "Time Sold"
   VBDataType = vbString
   Formula = "replicate('0',2-len(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) as
char(2))))+rtrim(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) as char(2)))+':00'"
   ColHidden = False
   ColNotDisplayable = False
   FilterDisabled = False
   ColWidth = 900
   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
   ColFormat = ""
End Column

"Alex" wrote:

> How do I print the current/report date and time on reports as well as on
> receipt templates (POs, PORcv etc)?

0
AkberAlwani (916)
11/1/2007 7:06:00 AM
Akber, thanks for your reply but I want the date and time that the report
was printed (NOT the transaction time). I would like this on most all of my
reports as in "Printed on 11/01/2007 10:48 AM"

"Akber Alwani" <AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi Alex,
> you can use the formula to translate the time: below is the code for you
> as
> example: (timesold is the datetime field) in RMs all transaction date
> field
> contain also time.
>

> Begin Column
>   FieldName = "TimeSold"
>   DrillDownFieldName = ""
>   DrillDownReportName = ""
>   StoreIDFieldName = ""
>   Title = "Time Sold"
>   VBDataType = vbString
>   Formula = "replicate('0',2-len(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) as
> char(2))))+rtrim(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) as char(2)))+':00'"
>   ColHidden = False
>   ColNotDisplayable = False
>   FilterDisabled = False
>   ColWidth = 900
>   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
>   ColFormat = ""
> End Column
>

> "Alex" wrote:
>
>> How do I print the current/report date and time on reports as well as on
>> receipt templates (POs, PORcv etc)?

0
Alex6724 (221)
11/1/2007 8:50:32 PM
Sorry Alex, I mistakenly posted this to somewhere else i was checking my
rating and found this so please have the code:
YOu can change <report date> to <Now> see the code below and rate me.
Begin TitleRow
   Text = "Generated On <Now>"
   Font = "Arial"
   FontBold = True
   FontSize = 10
   Color = "Black"
End TitleRow

"Alex" wrote:

> Akber, thanks for your reply but I want the date and time that the report
> was printed (NOT the transaction time). I would like this on most all of my
> reports as in "Printed on 11/01/2007 10:48 AM"
>
> "Akber Alwani" <AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi Alex,
> > you can use the formula to translate the time: below is the code for you
> > as
> > example: (timesold is the datetime field) in RMs all transaction date
> > field
> > contain also time.
> >

> > Begin Column
> >   FieldName = "TimeSold"
> >   DrillDownFieldName = ""
> >   DrillDownReportName = ""
> >   StoreIDFieldName = ""
> >   Title = "Time Sold"
> >   VBDataType = vbString
> >   Formula = "replicate('0',2-len(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) as
> > char(2))))+rtrim(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) as char(2)))+':00'"
> >   ColHidden = False
> >   ColNotDisplayable = False
> >   FilterDisabled = False
> >   ColWidth = 900
> >   GroupMethod = groupmethodNone
> >   ColFormat = ""
> > End Column
> >

> > "Alex" wrote:
> >
> >> How do I print the current/report date and time on reports as well as on
> >> receipt templates (POs, PORcv etc)?

0
AkberAlwani (916)

Multiple charts one one report
I have created a report which takes data through a select query. Now when i've put 8 charts on the report which also takes the data from the same dynaset of the query. now when i preview report i need to enter the filtering parameter 17 times. How to resolve this ? One way was that i've converted that select query into make table query and routed the data from the temp table to the report and charts but in this i get a deletion confirmation message every time i preview report. i've disable messages from tools/options/edit/find.. Any ideas ???????? Try using a form to enter the i...

Date/Time issue with Pivot Table
Hello. I have column of data that is both date and time. However when I create the pivot table I only want it to summarize the date. I've formatted both the source and the pivot table to display on the date but formatting doesn't affect the underlying data so if a date has three different times, then the pivot table has three different entries for a given date. I can (and have) parsed out the serial number to remove the time portion but that gets a bit time consuming and this comes up frequently in different spreadsheets. I'm wondering if there's away to ...

Looking for good price on Crytal Reports Upgrade
Can anyone recommend a good location for purchasing a crystal reports 9 upgrade? I am looking to beat a price of about $250... Thanks ahead of time. ...

Customizing a Z report
I modified my Z report in Notepad, saved under a different name, and now when I try to select it a window pops up saying it may not be a well formatted txt document. What did I do wrong? How do I know what can be edited? Thanks, Dianne Dianne What did you want to modify on the Z Report? What ever you added or deleted is not correct in the XML format and that is why you are getting that error. "Dianne" wrote: > I modified my Z report in Notepad, saved under a different name, and now when > I try to select it a window pops up saying it may not be a well formatted txt &...

File Path on a report
I want to put the path details of the Access file from which a report was run into the footer of a report. Is this possible and if so how? You can just write those in the footer and it should print on each page of the report. Use the Label command to write it in. "John.bb" wrote: > I want to put the path details of the Access file from which a report was run > into the footer of a report. Is this possible and if so how? If your database is not split then just add a control to your report and set its control source to =CurrentDb().Name If you database is split into a f...

Report Not Showing Full Budget Amount
Hello. My issue is that the budget amount is not reported for the full amount in the income statement report even when I set the end date for the last day of the month. The budget amount appears to be prorated based upon the % of the month that is complete. For example, if the budgeted amount is $100 for a month, the report date is set for the last day of the month, and it is the 15th, $50 will appear in the budgeted line item of the report. How do I get the income statement report to show the full amount? Kirk ...

Reporting on Custom Fields without Crystal Enterprise
I would like to know if it is possible to report on custom MSCRM fields without Crystal Enterprise? Reading the Microsoft Reports FAQ says to log onto Crystal Enterprise and update the available fields by verifying the database. I do not have Crystal Enterprise on my computer so verifying the database throws errors. I have been modifying the standard MSCRM Crystal reports and then importing them using MSCRM Report Manager. This has worked fine but doesn’t allow me to report on custom fields. Is there a work around for reporting custom fields if you do not have Crystal Enterprise? ...

Report
I have a report Receivables Historical aging TB that generates "The specified file at the output path is not found" error. What could be the probable casue of this error? AC Hello Augustine Correa 2 Ways to Solver the issue: First: Try to delete the Selected Option through which you are printing the report. and create a new option to print report with selected criteria. Second: modify the report option which is giving this error click destination button and verify the path given in the file box (Either the file you are exporting path is not valid or the folder is dele...

Windows Installer Runs every time I start Outlook 2003
Everytime I start my MS Office Outlook 2003 I get a Windows Installer dialog that says Preparing to install. This takes up to a minute or so before it goes away and then I can use Outlook. When researching MS online support I found a similiar problem with Visual Studio which sounds very similiar. It talks about removing a MSO.dll and then reinstalling office 2003. I do not have Visual studio .Net on my machine but I find the Mso.dll. Has anyone had a similiar problem? If so, can you help direct me in a way to get mine resolved. Thanks! ...

Experation Date
I have a column in which I have different expiration Dates. I would like the box to change color to amber when today's date is 90 days from the expiration date and then red when 30 days from the expiration date. The actual formula would be most useful. Thank you in advance. Arlan Hi, are you talking about calendar days or working days? Should the colour stay from exp_date-90 till exp_date-30? Arlan;274696 Wrote: > I have a column in which I have different expiration Dates. I would like > the > box to change color to amber when today's date is 90 days from the > exp...

Problem With Date Picker
Hi, I have used Microsoft DatePicker control in a spreadsheet. But everytime i open the sheet, the date picker is disfigured. It elongates vertically and reduces in size vertically. But if i scroll to make it not visible and scroll back it displays correctly. I have tried giving its location, width etc when workbook loads, but its of n ow use. Any Ideas on how to make it display properly. Prn If scrolling seems to work then it's probably a graphics problem. Maybe Excel isn't redrawing the screen properly until you scroll up and down. You could try writing a macro that automaticall...

Crystal Reports Timeout
To all out there who are having timeout problems with Crystal Reports within MSCRM and as a result, unable to sleep at night.... There is a fix from Microsoft which strangely enough is not in Partnersource. Do ask for it from your local MBS support.... Hon I discovered the solution last nigth. You can find it in partnersource / techknowledge documenti id = 33881 It works ! Sebastiano. "Hon" <hon@businessprocess.com.sg> ha scritto nel messaggio news:OIPCaVZuDHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > To all out there who are having timeout problems with Crystal Reports with...

CF and Dates Formula Needed
Hi All, I'm in need of some help, u have a column of dates which is called "Target Date" in here are dates when actions are due by. I want to CF the due date by a RAG style. for Example if a traget date is 30/07/07 i want the cell next to it to display gren if target date is 01/06/07 i need it to display red if target date is 2 days before it's overdue then i want it to display amber. I've tried various formulas on this group but i don't seem to be able to get it to work. I was initially trying to use "cell value is" greater then etc then selecting the ...

Purchased version reports that it's a TRIAL
I purchased MS Money 2005 Standard edition and downloaded it on 10/11/2004. It installed fine and when I started it up it told me it was downloading additional files. After the download finished it prompted me to restart Money. Since then the application reports that it is a trial which will expire in approx. 90 days. What gives??? I'm not paying $29.95 for a trial. How do I get the version I paid for? ...

Date Criteria
Hi! What criteria should be placed in the query so that it should look up values in the field that start from Date1 to Date2. I have this criteria: "Between [Forms]![Form1]![StartDate] And [Forms]![Form1]![LastDate]" which only looks for values in between (I know, it only includes the values in between the dates because of the 'Between', that's why I'm asking for help.) the dates and not including the StartDate and LastDate. What should i put instead of 'Between'? Thanks for those who would help! Any help would be gladly appreciated! -- ai® M...

CRM 3.0 Hide reports option for user
I have a very limited user (not restricted access as they have to be able to modify data) I've turned off access in security roles to all but what they need but their CRM access still shows reports and a list of all the reports. They can't run the reports but I'd prefer the option not to be there at all. Is that possible? You can change this in the sitemap.config file. Either remove the report node alltogether or add a privilege subnode (<Privilege Entity="activitypointer" Privilege="Read" />) with an entity to which the specified user has no acces...

How to bind a VARCHAR2 and DATE feild with SQLBindParameter function
Hi, I have a stroed procedure in my data.I tried to bind the columns with SQLBindParameter function , i am facing some problem.The Number feild i am abale to bind(i am getting the results) while the Date as well as Varchar2 feilds i am not able to bind. Can any one help me out Reny ...

Can you use Crystal Standard to create reports in MS CRM?
If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report creation, which version is required? Thanks for the help "astuartmills" <astuartmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6C33DEA-7BBC-4088-97E3-CFFDFF777622@microsoft.com... > If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report > creation, > which version is required? Thanks for the help Either Crystal Developer or Crystal Professional Julian Hi Julian, Thank you for the follow up. "Julian Sharp" wrote: > > "astuartmills" &l...

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Technical Report for: Wednesday (September 30, 2009)
The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Technical Report for: Wednesday (September 30, 2009) NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty Daily Market Report for: Wednesday (September 30, 2009) (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty rose substantially on Tuesday (September 29, 2009) a net 47.90 points (0.97%) and closed at the 5006 point level. The market opened up and continued so until 10:15 hours when it reached its day high at 5020 points. Then it turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a ran...

Report Page Header and detail fields link to adjust automatically in Access 2007
Report Page Header and detail fields link to adjust automatically in Access 2007. I DO NOT WANT my title to adjust with my details field. I want the title one size and the detail a totally different size. How do I sever the link between the two when I adjust one. For example I choose the detail textbox field and start expanding it, the title field above will expand with it. They are linked somehow and I want to remove it. I know how to seperate in Access 2003, but this won't work in 2007. I created the report using the wizard, and I know they are not grouped together because ...

Timing is off by one hour
For some reason, time stamps of emails being sent, appointments, etc are all off by one hour. I have verified that the clients are all configured for central time zone. The Exchange server is set for central time zone, but for some reason, everytime anyone sends an email, the recepient shows it to be one hour behind. Also, if I setup an appointment in my calendar for 3:00pm and invite others to it, they will all show 2:00pm for appointment. Anyone have any idea on what is going on here? - Marty Check out the daylight savings checkbox on box the server and the clients. -- Martin ...

Z Report for Multiple Days/weeks/months
Does anyone know where I can get a report that will give me the daily Z report data but in column data by date? Right now I have to manualy enter every Z report into a spreadsheet. The data is obviously in the database but there is no obvious way of getting it out. I DO NOT want to just REPRINT Z Reports. I want a full month or quarters worth of data in a single report but still broken down by day. This will allow me to save as a CSV file then import into Excel where I can then massage the data as necessary. Please help, I get a lot of info from this data like the ability to analyz...

One click time
I know the question has been asked and the simple answer is ctrl - shift - : to add time in a cell. Unfortunatly sometimes the easy solution is still difficult. I would like to know how to click on a cell and have the time appear. Because i do security patrols and my laptop is mounted in my vehicle. It"s difficult to type unless i stop to look at the keyboard and it's still typing with one hand. If anyone is willing to tell that would be great. I am new to excel and i am willing for trial and error. Thanks Hi, It colud be done like this. Right click your sheet tab, view code a...

how do i calculate minutes between two times?
DI hope someone can help me. I receive a spread sheet hat I want to calculate the time in between two times. I receive the data in the following format Cell A1 (start time)= 7:42:00 (hr:min:sec) / Cell B2 (Duration) = 5.0 (5 minutes). A2 and B2 would be the second time and duration. I would like to calculate the length between A2 and B2. Anyone have any ideas I'm confused. Isn't the duration the difference between the start time and whatever the end time is? Ron wrote: > > DI hope someone can help me. I receive a spread sheet hat I want to > calculate the ti...

Timing problem?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4ABC8.612D3CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear : I have a Working thread running in ISAPI Filter , the purpose of this = thread to clear the Users Cache (which is collected while IIS is running = when DLL attached to it) every 24hrs . the problem i faced how to know that 24 hours(end of day) are comes = ????? this is the thread and what i did , is check the system hour if =3D=3D = 24(which is midnight ) but the problem the thread will keep cle...