Data base

I need to know as the table is called where registo keeps from the TPV

arelysas
0
arelysas (17)
3/31/2007 4:26:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

HI I think you are talking about the Configuration table which store the
information of store also there is table name called "register" please
describe your main purpose and what exactly you are asking.

Hope this will help you.

"arelysas" wrote:

> I need to know as the table is called where registo keeps from the TPV
>
> arelysas
0
AkberAlwani (916)

What do we do with our Money 2002 Data?
We have used Money 2002 since it came installed on the Dell computer we purchased years back. We cannot find any backup disk that Dell might have supplied for installing again. Now, my wife ordered Money 2010, not knowing until later that her 2002 files would not be able to be imported into the new Money 2010. She is also saying that the new 2010 program will no longer be called Money, but will bear the Quicken name. Is this correct? Question: If the above is true, is there any method to import these 2002 files into "Money/Quicken 2010"? We certainly are not going ...

How do you create a line of best fit from data in excel?
Sara The best way I am aware of is... If your data is in chart from, then right click any data point and select <Add Trendline...> Then select type <Linear> and then click the <Options> tab and checkmark <Disply Equation On Chart>. this will give the formula for the line as best fit in the form of the standardised y = bx + c. In effect this is a linear regression and gives you the line of best fit bith in visual form (i.e. the line it puts on the chart) and algebraic form (i.e. the equation). Does this help? I will check back if you need any further assist...

Data not displayed in some Public Folder items
Hello, I have a problem with some items in a Public Folder. These items are posted using a form from the Organisation Forms. A while ago we had a problem where the form stopped working (sorry I don't know the details as I was not directly involved) and a new form was created and set up to be used in the folder. The problem is that the data contained in posts to the folder prior to the new form being published do not contain any data. The posts are still there and can be opened, but no data is shown other than the sender's name and the name of the public folder. I am guessing t...

SUMIF where the IF is a variable date from data in a column HOW?
Aby SUPER USERS out there? I got a large no of data that are sorted by date, I want to make a formula that can count the occurencies of the numbers 1, 2 3 etc. in column C and show the result in column D, E F etc. The result in D comes from a formula: =IF(B2=B1,0,SUMPRODUCT((($A$2:$A$50=A2)*(($B$2:$B$50=B2)*($D$2:$D$50=D2)))))} I need to find out how to show the result of 1, 2 and 3 etc. in Column E, F, G etc. for each date ie. 20090608 = 4 ones. and 2 twos etc. and then again for th next date etc. I have tried with =IF(F2=1,SUM(IF($D$2:$D$50=D2,F$2:F$50,0)),0) but it sums all ones ...

copy data in a cell from worksheet A to worksheet B
Hello, I have a financial woksheet per month. Basically I want a certain value from Worksheet A to be automatically if possible transfered to new worksheet fro next month say. So the Finance contiues from this total. Is there any who knows how to do this please??? regards, Rajesh ...

sum based on content of other cells
Cells A7:A49 have pull downs with 20 categories to pick from. Cells H7:H49 has the value in hours spent on that category. I would like to get the sum of hours based on each category, and put this value in another cell. Can someone please help me with this ? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You want to use the Sumif function. >-----Original Message----- >Cells A7:A49 have pull downs with 20 categories to pick from. >Cells H7:H49 has th...

Graphing daily data
I am trying to graph daily data for a month in Excel 2007 that groups like days (Saturdays, Sundays, etc) in the same series, while still showing individual values and dates. Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Use your worksheet to pull the relevant data together into a series. Do the data manipulation in your worksheet, then the chart plots the series which you have generated in the worksheet. -- David Biddulph "Fozzie" <Fozzie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB004134-AD88-434C-9DAD-BFE4CB2FD058@microsoft.com... >I am trying to graph daily data f...

Pivot Table Data field
Hi, I am importing the data from Ms Access, and creating Pivot table. Pivot Table Columns Row------------------------------ | Data | Row, Data and Columns have drop down manus where you can select and unselect values. In Row and Columns when if i unselect any values in drop down menu and go back values are still there. However, With Data when i unselect any values it vanish i am unable to retrive it back. Please any one let me know if i unselect any values from the Data dropdown menu they still stay there. Regards, -- khansab143 -------------------------------------------...

Extracting data and returing to colums.
I am about half way there, but I need some more help. These are web inquires that parsed out in the same colum and repeat th same way all down the page. I want to be able to use the fields as guidelines to pull the dat adjacent to it and sent to the new colum. In a way it is transposin all the data, but I need to pull all the first names of these peopl and have them align in the first colum. Same for Last name, business etc. So if the information that I have come across like this in th spreadsheet, I just want the customer infomation to move to th appropriate colums like the third example...

how do I convert Mozilla thunderbird data to outlook 2010?
Converted from an old Outlook to Mozilla Thunderbird years ago. Like new Outlook and would like to switch back. Can't seem to see a conversion utility -- Mishka I suspect you export from thunderbird to a format Outlook can import, eg csv (assuming pop mail) "Mishka" <Mishka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:509C3250-167B-4FFF-9E07-5E5A8C625AA8@microsoft.com... > Converted from an old Outlook to Mozilla Thunderbird years ago. Like new > Outlook and would like to switch back. Can't seem to see a conversion > utility > -- >...

Complicated conditional formatting if numbers match across a data set..How?
Ok. Here is the setup I have. I have columns of data setup across the page. -1.5 -110 -1.5 -110 -2 -110 1.5 110 1.5 -105 2 -110 The -1.5 and -110 are in two seperate columns but together are under the Heading A., the second set of two numbers is under Heading B, etc. So each set of two columns should be considered a set together. My problem: I need some kind of query that will go across each data set and compare the numbers and highlight them in some way if they meet certain conditions. Take Heading A as a benchmark (Heading A makes up Columns A/B for example). I need Column A to c...

Sum based on multiple conditions
I have Column A with a "stage" in it that will range from 1 - 8 I have column B with a "close date" in it that could be any date I have column C with a value in it. I need the sum of the values in C that have Close dates in any given range (ex. 10/1/2004 through 10/31/2004), that are in any given sales stage. I tried using SUMIF which seems to only work with 1 condition...so I can do =SUMIF(AA,1,CC) and it will give me the sum of the values that are in stage 1. SUMIF doesn't appear to work with ranges or multiple conditions though. =SUMPRODUCT((C1:C100>="...

Exclude all records based on null value
I have a database which I want to calculate vehicle monthly usage. I also need to be able to show daily which vehicles should be used based on that usage and not show vehicles which have already been signed out, so I need a query(s) that will exclude any vehicle that has an "ending mileage" that is null; i.e. Vehicle#1 has been sign out and returned several times during the month, but has not been returned yet today, so it should not appear on the list of available vehicles. Fields I think I need to use are "Vehicle#", "Returned Y/N", "Endin...

Query-based DG's
Hi there, I need to create some DG's for departmental staff, which I have no problem in doing. However, i'm getting stuck when someone belongs to more than 1 department, and someone else only belongs to only 1 department. I'm using the Department field in the user property to set this, using the format; Singe Department: Department 1 Double Department: Department 1, Department 2 So I create a DG with a custom filter which looks at the Department Filed, via the following condition(s); Field Condition Value...

Consolidating Data #2
I am consolidating data (sum)(create link) from several workbooks. Although I identified all of the target cells, Excel doesn't capture link information for target cells that are blank. Is there anyway to configure Excel to create links where the target cells are blank? ...

Graphical co-ordinates format data label (with brackets) for chart
Hi all! Using Excel 2007, I have made a chart using a data series with the x-values in one column and the y-values in another. I wish to show the data label for these points, but want to include the brackets to replicate the mathematical way of expressing the co-ordinate i.e. that the data label would read (-8, 6) instead of -8, 6. I've tried creating a custom data label using format codes, but I'm getting nowhere fast. Can anyone help please? Also, I have a second series on the same graph that I do NOT want to display this information (I'm making a teaching resource). It d...

Calc field causing data loss in report....
Hi, Wasn't sure whether to post this in "Queries" or "Reports" so I opted for "General Q". Apologies if wrong. I'm having a problem with a report. Well it is more like 2 queries and a report. The issue is that when I put a calculated field in the "Report Footer" I loose half the data. Here is an outline of what I am doing (these aren't the actual fieldnames, I have used fieldnames here that I hope are self explanatory for format & data type etc). The data fields in the report are as follows: VehicleRegistrationNumber, ...

Missing Data Options
I am trying to use Tools - Options - Chart. I want to use the "not Plotted" option. When I click on it my chart does not change. This happens after I've selected the chart and then trying to make these changes. What am I doing wrong? I want to create a chart that ignores missing data, and gives me a trend line based on the data I have. I've had my nose in my Excel "bible" but can't find the answer. I greatly appreciate any tips. Jim -- jimsmith888 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jimsmith888's Profile: http...

Need advice moving data in mailboxes to another server
Hi, Due to corporate restructuring, we are setting up a new domain. In the process, we are upgrading our servers, etc. as well. Our task is to move user data i.e. saved mails, calendar items, etc. FROM a server running Exchange 2000 Standard in Domain A TO a server running Exchange 2003 Standard in Domain B. What is the best way to do this? -- Thanks, Sam Hi, Use exchange migration wizard or exmerge: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328871/en-us Leif "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A543306-4A7E-45FF-A997-48F27CF5CC39@microsoft.com... &g...

Quarantine email based on attachment file types
Sorry, slightly off Exchange topic but I'm posting it here because you're all email experts. I'm sure some of you know the answer so here it goes: We're using Symantec product for SMTP gateway to filter mail from spam and viruses. This product lacks some features that we need such as: - Quarantine all mail based on (user specified) attachment file types (such as: exe, com, vbs, scr etc) so we can manually inspect them, scan/clean/deliver or permanently drop them if they're no good. - Being able to distinguish between INcoming and OUTgoing mail. Symantec can't tell th...

sumproduct with additions to data
I am using Sumproduct to count the number of parts delivered late to schedule, but we have a 5 day grace period that I can't figure out how to accommodate. What I need to do is add 5 days to the due date (X:X) then determine if the receipt of the part (Y:Y) was later than that date. what I have is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(DATA!AE2:AE7500)=R6),--(DATA!X2:X7500<DATA!Y2:Y7500)) DATA! is the tab where the data is pulled into from their various legacy systems AE:AE is the vendor code (I am collecting the data by vendor) X:X is the scheduled due date Y:Y is the actual receipt date ...

Evalutation Software Error on Old data
Hello, When I attempt to open the manager connected to an old database (i.e. a copy from a backup months or years ago.), I get an error saying the evaluation copy of the software has expired, and the program shuts down. Using version 1.3.1011 Thanks, Greg Yep, The DB is older than 45 days and therefore will not let you access it. If you create a new DB you can use it. =========== "Greg Shepherd" <greg@frgusa.com> wrote in message news:%23sgkBF7VIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > When I attempt to open the manager connected to an old database (i.e. >...

Exchange based AD rights?
Did not see quite where this might fit in the security area so will post here. This is the deal. We have one of those domains that is just so locked down that many common operations such as editing user attributes or SMTP address cannot be done when a user account is moved outside our particular OU. We have an OU where our division has rights and we can do what we need. Now what goes on is users are moved out of our OU yet still have a mailbox on our Exchange 2007 server and many times I need to make changes yet am unable to. Is there a way to basically set a secuirty policy...

missing data
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here is my problem. I have a multi user database, all info is inputted by forms, all a sales persons records are sorted by a query and displayed on their screen with a form. recently i started getting random entries that do not appear in a sales person form. when i log in as admin i see the lead assigned to the salesperson and everything looks ok but they cannot see it on their screen replaced the front end files for the user no luck tried an older vwersion of the front end no luck. it only happens sporadicly and cant figure out why any...

Access Data Pages
Hello All Can Any One Know Where Can I Find a Helpfull Example To Learn About Programming Access Pages, If Possible I Need A Sample Project Thanks ...