Customer Statements print bold large font every 2 pages. Unreadabl

Any Ideas as to what could cause the Customer Statements to print very bold
large font on every other page?  it seems all the odd numbered pages print
correctly. But all the even numbered pages print with a very large bold font
that doesnt fit the page.  I have a snapshot of what the pages look like. I
can forward via email if you'd prefer to see a picture. All help is
appreciated.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_05B3_01C77605.F0DA2250

Andy,

Do you have a logo printing on the statement?

Does it do this on your system?

Tried a different printer?

Did someone modify the statement?

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." =
<AndyMillerTeknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Any Ideas as to what could cause the Customer Statements to print very =
bold=20
  large font on every other page?  it seems all the odd numbered pages =
print=20
  correctly. But all the even numbered pages print with a very large =
bold font=20
  that doesnt fit the page.  I have a snapshot of what the pages look =
like. I=20
  can forward via email if you'd prefer to see a picture. All help is=20
  appreciated.
------=_NextPart_000_05B3_01C77605.F0DA2250

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Andy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Do you have a logo printing on the=20
statement?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Does it do this on your system?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Tried a different printer?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Did someone modify the =
statement?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:AndyMillerTeknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com">AndyMillerT=
eknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:6E28C104-380F-4ACD-B9D5-56ED3E7916B6@microsoft.com">news:6E2=
8C104-380F-4ACD-B9D5-56ED3E7916B6@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Any=20
  Ideas as to what could cause the Customer Statements to print very =
bold=20
  <BR>large font on every other page?&nbsp; it seems all the odd =
numbered pages=20
  print <BR>correctly. But all the even numbered pages print with a very =
large=20
  bold font <BR>that doesnt fit the page.&nbsp; I have a snapshot of =
what the=20
  pages look like. I <BR>can forward via email if you'd prefer to see a =
picture.=20
  All help is <BR>appreciated.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_05B3_01C77605.F0DA2250--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Printing Page Numbers
Hi all, Is there an easier way to assign page numbers to a large workbook other than to do it page by page? I was hoping for some global method. Thanks How about grouping your worksheets (right click on a worksheet and click on "select all sheets") (Or click on the first tab and ctrl-click on subsequent--if you don't want all the sheets.) then File|Page setup|Header/footer and set them all at once. when you're done, make sure you right click on one of the grouped worksheets and select "ungroup sheets". Everything you do to one of the group, you do to all of ...

Printing Checking register
I try to print register but only get balance and check amount but have no list of check numbers or to who i paid. I have used quicken in the past and was always able to print what I was seeing. How can I resolve this problem. i need to send a copy of my register to a company. Thanks for your help Bob Ford ...

Computer freezes when printing mail merge in Publisher
When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter how large or small the file size is either. The problem started when I got a new laptop. I didn't have this problem on my old one, so I'm thinking it has to be a setting somewhere. Thanks for any advice. Hi r2knutso (r2knutso@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || When I use mail merge in Publisher, I can only print about 10 of the || contacts at a time or Publisher freezes. It doesn't seem to matter || how larg...

IF Statement #7
I'm trying to create an IF statement whereby if a certain stock in my portfolio goes up for that day's activity, it will display a green up arrow; if it goes down, a stick person dangling at the end of a rope. (Just kidding about that one). The GIF pictures I want to use will be in the same subdirectory as the Excel spreadsheet. I'm using Excel 2003. Thanks in Advance!! Ron_D If you would care to use the WingDings font instead of a GIF, try this: =IF(K3>1," J",IF(H3>F3,"K","L ")) Then format the result as WingDings. You get either a smile...

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

VB Macro #2

"Customize Outlook Today" does not respond
The "Customize Outlook Today" button no longer functions. I use Outlook 2000 on two separate computers. the Customize feature works on neither one. They both formerly functioned perfectly. I have noted a few other postings with the same issue, but there have been no responses. Is it possible that one of the updates to Outlook 2000 has rendered this feature inoperable? Since I keep my programs up to date, that is the only guess I have. I have the exact same problem on more than one pc. I have been searching for an answer all day. I just decided to start using the opti...

VCR to DVD Part 2

Heading at top of page
Working in Word 2003, I put two spaces between a paragraph and the next 'heading 2'. This works fine until the 'heading 2' spills on to the next page. There is then two spaces gap at the top of the page. Is there a way to tell word to keep the heading at the top of the page if it spills over? Don't want to put in a hard page break. Thanks Jon. -- j4k How are you creating the spacing? If you are pressing Enter twice, then don't. Use Spacing Before instead (Paragraph dialog box, Indents and Spacing tab). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

set print area #2

Email Statements from Collection Module

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Custom reports #3

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...