Customer Email Address

Recently installed HQ and am having a few issues.  One is that, in two of my
three stores, the clerks can't type anything in the Email Address box.  It is
"greyed out" but all the other boxes are fine (ie. name, phone#).  Thoughts?
0
Krista (42)
5/16/2006 3:03:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

For that Cashier check what Security level they are assigned to in the SO
Manager --> Database menu --> Cashier Properties. Then check if there are
any custom security levels defined. SO Manager --> File menu --> Security
menu --> View.

Rob

"Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recently installed HQ and am having a few issues.  One is that, in two of
> my
> three stores, the clerks can't type anything in the Email Address box.  It
> is
> "greyed out" but all the other boxes are fine (ie. name, phone#).
> Thoughts?

0
Rob
5/16/2006 5:57:22 PM
Thanks so much Rob for your quick response and solution.  Once I went in and
adjusted the security levels to what they should be, it worked right away.
Thanks!

"Rob" wrote:

> For that Cashier check what Security level they are assigned to in the SO
> Manager --> Database menu --> Cashier Properties. Then check if there are
> any custom security levels defined. SO Manager --> File menu --> Security
> menu --> View.
>
> Rob
>
> "Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Recently installed HQ and am having a few issues.  One is that, in two of
> > my
> > three stores, the clerks can't type anything in the Email Address box.  It
> > is
> > "greyed out" but all the other boxes are fine (ie. name, phone#).
> > Thoughts?

0
Krista (42)
5/16/2006 6:28:03 PM

"Rob" wrote:

> For that Cashier check what Security level they are assigned to in the SO
> Manager --> Database menu --> Cashier Properties. Then check if there are
> any custom security levels defined. SO Manager --> File menu --> Security
> menu --> View.
>
> Rob
>
> "Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Recently installed HQ and am having a few issues.  One is that, in two of
> > my
> > three stores, the clerks can't type anything in the Email Address box.  It
> > is
> > "greyed out" but all the other boxes are fine (ie. name, phone#).
> > Thoughts?

0
Krista (42)

customizing quote merge template

Problems with creating a newsletter

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Sending Email #6

Customer check data

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Recurring email #2

LDAP Address Book
I use LDAP for my address book lookup. When I try to lookup an address it comes back with "Unable to display results because too many entries in the Internet Directory match your search criteria" Any ideas what is wrong? It works just fine in Windows 2000 but not with XP. ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

How do I delete a custom attribute.
Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my Microsoft CRM on my production server and it has a typo. I would really like to rename it or delete it but there is no obvious way. I have also looked through MSDN etc and have found no reference to it (creating yes, deleting editing, no). Thanks in advance. Unfortunately it is not possible to edit or delete schema fields in MS CRM 1.2 "MagKip" <mkipiniak@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2f1d4940.0409080656.65b00dde@posting.google.com... > Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my &...