Customer Address Help

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to run a
customer report that invluced the customers address,
city, state, and zip in it. I am not very familiar with
crystal reports, so if there is another way that would be
awesome. Thanks,

-Bill H
0
bill3409 (1)
7/17/2004 3:40:10 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On CustomerSource there is a section called the "Report Library"- I think
it's under downloads.  In the RMS Report Library MS has provided several
new or modified reports, including one with customer address.

--
Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting

Secondary axis help
Hi everyone, I am having some difficulty in Excel 2007 Charting. I have a stacked bar chart that I would like to add a horizontal secondary axis on. How do I do this? I'm trying to do what the Help says but there is something that I am not getting. 1. I click on the Chart and select the Format Tab 2. In the Current Selection section, there is a Chart Elements drop down and I select Horizontal (Category) axis. 3. I go to my sheet that has the data for the chart and I select the data range that I want per the instructions. I'm lost after this. Hi, well, the Help s...

how do you hide a name from the globel address book?
in exchange 2K. Thanks ADUC Properties of the user Exch Advanced Check the Hide from Address Lists box On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:34:05 -0400, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >in exchange 2K. > >Thanks > Thanks. Sorry I missed it. "Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message news:aii4k014g54q5v7dic5a7r568lq31moanr@4ax.com... > ADUC > Properties of the user > Exch Advanced > Check the Hide from Address Lists box > > > On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:34:05 -0400, "Dooma" &...

Outlook 2003
More than 50% of my contacts do not have email addresses, so it therefore clutters the Address book unnecessarily. Is there anyway to allow the address book (the popup which appears when clicking on "To:") to only show contacts that have email addresses? I can use categories to assign contacts as ValidEmailUser, but I can't seem to find a way to force the address book popup form, to show based on a category. Thanks. That's odd. I have never seen the Outlook Address Book display Contacts without electronic addresses. It simply won't do that. Do these Contacts ...

BOB? More Craps Help
Hi Bob Been spending some time on the code you sent and I think I found some errors. Can you check the code below to see what you think? I think it is now working according to the correct rules... Dim cellvalue Sub Craps() 'Excel Craps V1.3 Application.ScreenUpdating = False Range("B5:C1000").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("A4").Select Setup: Application.ScreenUpdating = True [B5] = [B2] Rollem: If (([B5] = 2) Or ([B5] = 3) Or ([B5] = 12)) Then GoTo CrapOut If (([B5] = 7) Or ([B5] = 11)) Then GoTo FirstLucky cellvalue = 0 GoTo NotWinner End NotWinner: ...

changing a custom toolbar
I have a legacy access database that i'm now working on in Access 2007. I have a custom toolbar set up in there (at least that is what A2007 shows it as on the Add-Ins tab of the ribbon). I need to edit that custom toolbar (menu). How do I do that? Karen Hey Karen, I have spent a lot of time trying to find examples to be able to edit a menubar from a previous version in Access 2007. Finally, I have come up with the following that works! I hope this helps: --- start code --- Function TweakToolbar() Dim cbr As CommandBar Dim cbrctl As CommandBarControl Dim cbrbutt As C...

SQL General Help
I have been experimenting with using ADO to work with Excel data. I had some obstacles with the SQL until I stumbled across a web site that mentioned the table name needed a special format. Instead of using a table name like DATA, instead I had to use the format of [DATA$]. So I was wondering does anybody know of a source (document, web site, etc.) that explains all of the peculiarities of using SQL with Excel? Thanks Mike ...

SUMIFS help
Hi. Hope you’re able to help. I’m having difficulties the SUMIFS function. Either I’m using it incorrectly or perhaps it’s the wrong function for me! I’m trying to total the money amounts in column E as long as conditions in columns A (cell A6 in this example) and column H are True. However, I’m finding that the function is not totalling up the money amounts it should be totalling in column E. Instead, it’s just returning a single money amount in column E and ignoring the rest! This is the function as I’ve written it: =SUMIFS(BnkChqs!E3:E1000,BnkChqs!A3:A1000, A6,BnkChqs!...

newbie needs help
Hello, First to let you all know, I am a big novice at this kind of stuff, so please bear with me. What I am trying to do is make a trendchart with 9 different plots on it. How do I change the numbers on the side and bottom of the chart to read what I need them to? I take these tests 3 times a week and would like to chart all of them seperately and also together to chart progress for a whole month. One for each day, and then one for the month. Then I would like to do the same for the following months of the year. And I would like to have one chart to show the progress for the whole...

Employee Training Help
Hey Y'all, I am creating an employee training database where I can run reports and queries about who has taken what type of course. What kind of relationship should be created between the tables? Based on the some of the discussions I have seen here, I have created three tables: 1: tblemployee (with employee id set as primary key) 2: tbltraining (with trainingid set as primary key).This table has no employee information 3: tlbcompletedtraining (in this table I have employee ids with the id's of the training courses that they have completed) I am unsure of what ki...

Need Help with Formula #3
I need help trying to come up with a formula for a friend of mine. This is what he wants -- Using any 9 numbers -- he wants Excel to come up with every possible 3-digit combination of numbers that are divisible by 7. Is there anyone who could assist me with a formula that will perform this calculation? Can Excel do such a calculation? Thanks so much for any assistance you can offer. In A1, enter the number 7. Select A1:A142. Edit>Fill>Series, Step value 7. Format>Cells>Custom, "000". If with "using any 9 numbers" you mean you don't want any zero...

Chart Type HELP!
Hi, I still need help on the Chart Type thread that I posted a couple of hours ago under "Chart Type". It is URGENT--for a presentation for which I am already late!! Anybody?? Tx, Sat Hi Sat - Take a look at what I just posted and see if it helps. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

How to send Outlook rule reply to reply-to address (not from address)?
By default Outlook 2002 sends rule-based replies to the From: address of the incoming email message. Is there a way to set-up the reply rule to send to the Reply-to: address instead? Thanks, -Keith ...

address book not finding contact when putting in letters
I guess I have general questions about the find function on the top of the toolbar, I have a contact in the company field called netflix, when I type net in the find box, it does not show up, but if I type netflix, it does show up??? why is that , I have noticed this on several contacts Same thing with me I have a name and email address in the Outlook Contacts When sending an email, sometimes as I type the name the email appears, sometimes it does not "bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in message news:epF4Pp1rEHA.4004@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I guess I have general questions...

Cannot add customer statement email address in Smartlist
On the Debtor Maintenance Options screen you can chose the checkbox to Send Email Statements to a customer and then enter the To, CC or BCC email addresses. In Smartlist under the Customer folder, while you can choose to add the Send Email Statements column you cannot select to add the To, CC or BCC email address fields. You should be able to do this so you can easily view the information. These columns should be standard columns that you can select for Customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vo...

Help with formula containing text
Hi I need some help on the following. I have a column of text, linked to other worksheets, that is continuously changing. I need to be alert if the same piece of text appears in the column more than twice, e.g. Tom Tom Jane Mary Mary Tom "ALERT" Thanks Mike -- mlhynes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mlhynes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=12959 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=401787 Mike Visit Chip Pearson's site for much help on duplicates. Fin...

Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's
I've got a basic rota sheet with Mon-Sunday along the top and the names of the staff down the side. Each day a memember of staff is either AM, PM or OFF. I'me trying to create a sheet that just has monday at the top with all th AM people on it. Then a sheet with all the PM people on it. Any idea's? Thanks in advance Scott. Hi Scott is this just for printing out? if so i would use the autofilter (data / filter / autofilter) - choose the drop down for MONDAY, choose AM print results ... choose PM, print results .... Cheers JulieD "Scott Cheesman" <Scott Che...

Help with combining 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts
Hi, I have 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts that I would like to combine to use in one woeksheet and I'm sure how to do. I am kind of new to VB. The first script is for hiding columns based on a value selected in picklist. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'SalesAid Software If Target.Address <> Range("L2").Address Then Exit Sub 'MsgBox Month(Target) If Target = "All" Then Range("N:BV").EntireColumn.Hidden = False Else lastcol = Cells(6, Columns.Count).End(xlToLe...

Wrong Bill To Address
Hi all, I'd like to customize SOP Return Blank form since I discover that the default report from MGP gives the wrong Bill To address (Same as Ship To address). I realise that MGP v8.0 don't store Bill To and Ship To address on the documents so I think the only way is to create a table relationship with "RM Customer Address"? Any one can help me out? Thanks, Sugih Hi Sugih Just a question - When you create a debtor do you change the Bill to Ship to and Statement to - addresses, because I know that if you do not do this it defaults to the Ship to address (its on the ...

Pictures not opening. Little red X. email address
My email address should anyone have the answer to the question I posted today about pics not opening in forwarded email. thanks. This is caused by using WORD as your editor and having your options in word set to "Show placeholder" for pictures. Open Word, Select Options and poke around a bit until you see the option, then turn it off. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "cr" <crrsr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:00de01c3dc69$5c3c0520$a501280a@phx.gbl... My email address should anyone have the answer to the question I posted today about pics not opening in forw...

Tools.Customize.Commands.Modify Selection (doesn't)
I have a macro (I wrote) that is listed with the project name (and the project name appears on my button) and despite following (what I believe are) the instructions for renaming it the "Modify Selection" button in the Tools.Customize.Commands dialog box is never enabled and I can't rename it. It's Outlook 2000 if that matters. Thanks, Tom ...

Need Help #2
I have created a custom button for Tag along item.and I am having problem with cursor box. It is not moving down. It is staying where the tag along item rang up. It should move down to empty line, But It is not. How Can I fix his problem. Any one can help me ? ...

Help with transforming file

Should I create a custom report?
I would like to be able to run a report of best selling items per for select vendors. We are trying to reduce our inventory and carry only the best sellers. ...

Get rid of legacy 2003 custom toolbars in 2007
I have a Word 2003 template for which I created a custom toolbar with 5 buttons. The client migrated to 2007, so I did as well. Some of the buttons don't work. I want to either delete some buttons or the entire toolbar but I can't figure out how. Someone please help. I'm near bridge jumping. I am thinking that if you use File>Open to open the template and then save it in either dotx (or dotm if it has macros that you still need) format, the toolbars may be deleted from it. Alternatively, if you still have access to Word 2003, you could open the template in that ...

Help with 2007 Chart Layout
Hi, I can't figure out how to build the chart I'm hoping to create. I have data by: quarters, regions, $ and #. Q1 Americas $100 5 Q2 Americas $200 7 Q3 Americas $120 3 Q1 Asia $213 4 Q2 Asia $312 2 .... Q1 Europe ... Q2 Eroupe... .... I'd like to have on the X-axis: region, on the y-axis $ (columns) and a secondary axis # (line graph). What's throwing me is the quarters. X axis: America with 3 bar graphs side by side for Q1, Q2, Q3 then a new grouping of bar graphs side by side for Asia Q1, Q2, Q3. Can this be accomplished? I'd appreciat...