Custom Reports #6

Hi,

I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it?

thanks,

Sacha
0
sachafav (13)
6/13/2007 4:00:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi there,

Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of
your RMS data into Excel.

Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance.
Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
performance indicators for your business.

If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics.

We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are interested
in this please let me know.

Also, if you want to take a quick look at the product please go to:

http://www.profad.com/files/RAMP%20Movie/RADemoProfessionalAdvantage.wmv

Thanks,

Jen Bridgeford
701 235 2363 ext 248
jenl@profad.com

"Sachafav" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it?
>
> thanks,
>
> Sacha
0
JenLosch (82)
6/13/2007 5:43:02 PM
Sachafav,

I have been working with RMS for 3 years. I have been able to find a lot of
custom things you can do. If you want to do your own work, you can open any
of the reports (that come with RMS0 and customize them. Add fileds or join
tables. It dosen't cost anything but your time. If you want to do the work
yourself let me know, I can point you in the right direction.

Tommy
tommyvcfs@suscom-maine.net

"Jen Losch" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of
> your RMS data into Excel.
>
> Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
> their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance.
> Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
> performance indicators for your business.
>
> If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics.
>
> We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are interested
> in this please let me know.
>
> Also, if you want to take a quick look at the product please go to:
>
> http://www.profad.com/files/RAMP%20Movie/RADemoProfessionalAdvantage.wmv
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jen Bridgeford
> 701 235 2363 ext 248
> jenl@profad.com
>

> "Sachafav" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Sacha
0
tommyvcfs (22)
6/13/2007 6:58:04 PM
Hi tommy,

Can you let me know how I can create the reports myself.

Thanks

"tommyvcfs" wrote:

> Sachafav,
>
> I have been working with RMS for 3 years. I have been able to find a lot of
> custom things you can do. If you want to do your own work, you can open any
> of the reports (that come with RMS0 and customize them. Add fileds or join
> tables. It dosen't cost anything but your time. If you want to do the work
> yourself let me know, I can point you in the right direction.
>
> Tommy
> tommyvcfs@suscom-maine.net
>
> "Jen Losch" wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of
> > your RMS data into Excel.
> >
> > Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
> > their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance.
> > Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
> > performance indicators for your business.
> >
> > If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics.
> >
> > We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are interested
> > in this please let me know.
> >
> > Also, if you want to take a quick look at the product please go to:
> >
> > http://www.profad.com/files/RAMP%20Movie/RADemoProfessionalAdvantage.wmv
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jen Bridgeford
> > 701 235 2363 ext 248
> > jenl@profad.com
> >

> > "Sachafav" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it?
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > >
> > > Sacha
Hello Jen,

The concept of "rolling my own" reports sounds wonderful! Can you help me
get started in this area of reporting without taking too much of your time? I
am sure that you have plenty to do already. ;-)

Thanks a heap,

Joe Mann
IT Dept
Mill Creek Natural Foods, Inc.
specials@millcreekfoods.com
www.millcreekfoods.com

"tommyvcfs" wrote:

> Sachafav,
>
> I have been working with RMS for 3 years. I have been able to find a lot of
> custom things you can do. If you want to do your own work, you can open any
> of the reports (that come with RMS0 and customize them. Add fileds or join
> tables. It dosen't cost anything but your time. If you want to do the work
> yourself let me know, I can point you in the right direction.
>
> Tommy
> tommyvcfs@suscom-maine.net
>
> "Jen Losch" wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of
> > your RMS data into Excel.
> >
> > Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
> > their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance.
> > Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
> > performance indicators for your business.
> >
> > If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics.
> >
> > We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are interested
> > in this please let me know.
> >
> > Also, if you want to take a quick look at the product please go to:
> >
> > http://www.profad.com/files/RAMP%20Movie/RADemoProfessionalAdvantage.wmv
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jen Bridgeford
> > 701 235 2363 ext 248
> > jenl@profad.com
> >

> > "Sachafav" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it?
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > >
> > > Sacha
0
millcreek (16)
8/24/2007 10:54:03 PM
What tool is used to customize the RMS reports then?

You say you can 'open' any of the reports but with what tool?
Can you point me in the right direction?
--
JNech
Houston

"tommyvcfs" wrote:

> Sachafav,
>
> I have been working with RMS for 3 years. I have been able to find a lot of
> custom things you can do. If you want to do your own work, you can open any
> of the reports (that come with RMS0 and customize them. Add fileds or join
> tables. It dosen't cost anything but your time. If you want to do the work
> yourself let me know, I can point you in the right direction.
>
> Tommy
> tommyvcfs@suscom-maine.net
>
> "Jen Losch" wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of
> > your RMS data into Excel.
> >
> > Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
> > their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance.
> > Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
> > performance indicators for your business.
> >
> > If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics.
> >
> > We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are interested
> > in this please let me know.
> >
> > Also, if you want to take a quick look at the product please go to:
> >
> > http://www.profad.com/files/RAMP%20Movie/RADemoProfessionalAdvantage.wmv
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jen Bridgeford
> > 701 235 2363 ext 248
> > jenl@profad.com
> >

> > "Sachafav" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it?
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > >
> > > Sacha
0
jenifern (9)
10/17/2007 3:33:06 PM
Try Notepad

"jenifern" <jenifern@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What tool is used to customize the RMS reports then?
>
> You say you can 'open' any of the reports but with what tool?
> Can you point me in the right direction?
> --
> JNech
> Houston
>

> "tommyvcfs" wrote:
>
>> Sachafav,
>>
>> I have been working with RMS for 3 years. I have been able to find a lot
>> of
>> custom things you can do. If you want to do your own work, you can open
>> any
>> of the reports (that come with RMS0 and customize them. Add fileds or
>> join
>> tables. It dosen't cost anything but your time. If you want to do the
>> work
>> yourself let me know, I can point you in the right direction.
>>
>> Tommy
>> tommyvcfs@suscom-maine.net
>>
>> "Jen Losch" wrote:
>>
>> > Hi there,
>> >
>> > Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get
>> > any of
>> > your RMS data into Excel.
>> >
>> > Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage
>> > their business by delivering analytical reporting on business
>> > performance.
>> > Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key
>> > performance indicators for your business.
>> >
>> > If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics.
>> >
>> > We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are
>> > interested
>> > in this please let me know.
>> >
>> > Also, if you want to take a quick look at the product please go to:
>> >
>> > http://www.profad.com/files/RAMP%20Movie/RADemoProfessionalAdvantage.wmv
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Jen Bridgeford
>> > 701 235 2363 ext 248
>> > jenl@profad.com

0
maurice1766 (189)

custom entity + linking contact
Hi, I am new to the CRM product. And have a few questions...... I know that in 3.0 you can create custom entity, but can you link your custom entity to other entity such as contact/account? In defining the custom entity, there's a relationship field and mapping field. What are they exactly? When/How do you define a relationship/mapping? Thanks, Jane You can create relationships to other entities when you create a new custom entity in 3.0. I believe that you can also establish if the new custom entity maps up to an existing entity, or receives mapped info from an existing entity. -...

Advanced Financial Reports--Correct Type & Source
My Advanced Financial Reports have been modified and are incorrect. My Balance Sheet doesn't balance. It is subtracting Net Profit instead of adding it. Could someone please look at their Advanced Financial Report Definition Screen and tell me what the Type and Net Income/Loss Source is to be for Balance Sheet and Income Statement? I greatly appreciate the help. For my Balance Sheet, the Type is "Balance Sheet" and the Net Income/Loss Source is "P&L 2005", which is the name of my primary income statement. For my Income Statement, which is "P&...

Designing Report Troubles
Hi, We just tried to customize a report with Visual Studio 2003 We followed the instructions from the book Working with Dynamics CRM 3.0 from MS Press. We downloaded the reports, we set up a project,.. ... not made any changes yet .. ... but the report is not able to preview and brings up the following error "No connection to Adventure_works_cycle" even we made a connection to sa .. and the connection was tested successfully. Why is the report drying to use a database that is not installed? (I know what the adeventure works cycle database is :-)) Why is AWC named in the "...

Report Writer Text Spacing Problems While Modifying a PO form
Due to Report Writer static text field size limitations, I am forced to try to use two adjacent text fields to complete a sentence. I am having an inordinate amout of problems trying to get words to align in sentences with the correct amount of character spacing between words that span the text field boundaries. And, the process of toggling between Report Writer and Dyamics to get the Purchase Order form to reprint is time consuming. What am I missing (besides patience)? -- Jay Jay, 1) Setup a calculated field for your static text. Set the result type to String, and use the Constant...

Report Format

need custom cut and paste functions
Hello, I once wrote here about a problem I had cutting and pasting where columns would turn to "REF!" after a cut and paste. I would work around it by copying, pasting and then manually deleting instead. I thought turning everything in the sheet to absolute references would solve the problem but it didn't so now I am thinking of a different solution. Could someone tell me what I need to do to write my own cut and paste functions which would basically copy the selection and then on a paste it would paste and then delete the original selection from where it was copied from...

Custom Toolbar in Chart
How do you create a custom toolbar with a ComboBox that will be avaliable when a chart is active? I'd like to have a TOOLBAR where a ComboBox (or ListBox) is used to select a variable. This would then change the source data for the chart. I've got the code to change the chart, I just can't get a ComboBox in a Toolbar to work properly when a chart is active. Tx, Randall I'm not sure what you mean by "I just can't get a ComboBox in a Toolbar to work properly when a chart is active." If you mean it should be active only when a chart is... One 'tric...

Cannot delete report
Hi All, I have install the report manager sometime ago, it is working fine. Until recently we found that when i click the action menu, nothing is come out. I can't delete or rename the report. But I can add new report. Do anyone encouter this before? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict ...

Log ON Report Manager
Install Report Manger in the Server CRM Satisfactorily, but I have problems when I do log on to Crystal APS, I am using an account of domain administrator and it does not allow me to accesar to the APS. APS User Name: CCSGR3000\crmadmin APS password: ********* APS Server:servcrm I need Help, Thanks. The problem is with the login. Use the following: APS User Name: administrator Password: (should be blank) APS server: localhost (if it's local) I did run into a problem that Report Manager couldn't be accessed from anywhere on the network. It was an IIS configuration problem. &q...

Too many different cell formats #6

Inserting Excel into Access Reports

Vendor/Customer Secondar Address
Hi I have written small program in C# by using Econnect 10 I updating Customer and Vendor it works fine but I cannot update the Secondary address for both Customer/Vendor can any body tell me which Econnect schema I have to use to update the Secondary address. Regards Thirumal ...

Display Report Header/Footer
Can somebody please give me the telephone number of the smartass MS VP who came up with the bright idea for the Ribbon so that I can call her and have her tell me how to display the Report Header & Footer in a report? Obviously, I must be an idiot because I can't figure out how to do it with this simplied, intuitive, help-ya out m***** fu***** ribbon. Oh stupid me, its under 'ARRANGE'. How idiotic of me to think that it'd under 'DESIGN' since I'm 'designing' a report as opposed to 'arrangeing' a report. "microsoft"...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Payables Trial Balance Report with Options
I am trying to run an A/P Trial Balance Report today that will give me the A/P balance at January 31, 2007. I keep getting the balance as as February 28, 2007. I've run the same report for A/R and am able to get the balance as at January 31, 2007. Currently using GP 9.0. With my previous employer who was also using GP 9.0, I sure that we were able to run an A/P Trial Balance report for a previous period. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I my be missing or what may be set up incorrectly? -- JR JR, The only date that you can spcify on the Aged Trial Balance With Options, ...

building a custom calender control
I'm trying to build a calender control that will allow the user to select a month and display any appoitments / jobs due for that month. I want it to look like the calender in Outlook. i'm having trouble creating this in ACCESS 2007. Could anyone help please? This is a gigantic task. Is there some particular area where you are having a problem? Most people would opt for automation of outlook rather than trying to accomplish this... -- Jack Leach www.tristatemachine.com "I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that don''t wor...

eXtender and Crystal Reports
I've created a Crystal Report to print eOne solutions eXtender fields. They store inaformation in 4 different tables: EXT00101 (String), EXT00102(Numbers), EXT00103(Date),EXT00104(Time).. I have created a View that unions all these tables - and convert them into a Varchar.. Once that is done, I've created a function called GetExtFieldValue where i pass the extender window id and field number and it returns the value for that string. This report was working fine and all of a sudden it became so slow that now it takes 7 minutes to get one record. If I delete all the data from EXT...

Crystal Report not found on File Repository Server
I recently upgraded our MSCRM server to a new server. We don't typically use the internal CRM reports, we have some custom ones created with PowerTrack that we primarily use. The CEO tried today though to open one of the canned MSCRM reports and got this error message. I tried the others and I get it on all of them. CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_063/021/000/5439/6ac34043c58b1112.rpt not found on File Repository Server. I checked the input folder in c:\program files\crystal ent 9\filestore\input and it is empty. I would have copied them from the old server, but it is ...

Calculate Subreport totals in a main report Group footer
Hi all Apologies if this has been answered before but I can’t find it. I have a main Report with a Group called “Product_Category” which lists a number of “Products” in the Detail I have a Subreport named “product_costs” which has a record for each date and Text Boxes named “materials” and “fuel” (there are more but I’ll keep it simple). The Subreport sums all costs and has Text Boxes named “summaterials” and “sumfuel” in the footer (all with a height of 0.1cm) The Subreport is embedded in the Detail of the Categories and linked by Product_id In the Detail of the Main Rep...

Excel for Customer History Records
Hello, can anyone direct me to an existing template that can be used to track customer enquiries and feedback. It needs an efficient way of recording follow up & response conversations. In a standard workbook layout if you type loads of text into a column (say 'follow up' for instance), it pushes all the rows so far down the spreadsheet it quickly becomes unwieldy. If anyone can help I could e mail an example of what we're using now (awful) and after having a chuckle at our expense maybe you can suggest something more appropriate. We're running 2003. Many thanks --...

ComboBox with AutoCompleteMode = SuggestAppend and custom search (Contains)?
Hi, I have a class FlightStation with a Search property that combines two attributes. I like to search not only for matching strings from the beginning, but rather from any where in the string. (With the Contains method or the string class) What is the best and quickest solution to implement such a search when using a combobox and not a TextBox for the input? I know about implementing a derived class like this: class FlightStationBindingList : BindingList<FlightStation> { // ... } But is there a more quick and dirty solution ?! - Sorry :-) My solution with the Tex...

EDC Reports
Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without having to configure it for EDC? I need the accounting department and back office mangers to be able to look at and print these reports without them actually having to or needing to do any EDC processing. You could use the Tender Summary report (Reports | Misc | Tender Summary) to get credit card totals by type & register. Marc "Alex" <Alex@no.com> wrote in message news:edLaU8DUHHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without >...

IE 6/ActiveX assert in CTLNOWND.CPP line 305
Hello, I have a problem with an ActiveX inside a web page. A random ASSERT in CTLNOWND.CPP line 305 occours during a GetDC first call. It's seems wnd handle is still NULL (it begin valid immediatly after). If I retard calling putting a button in html page it work. CDC* COleControl::GetDC(LPCRECT lprcRect, DWORD dwFlags) { ASSERT((m_hWnd != NULL) || (m_bInPlaceSiteWndless && m_bInPlaceActive)); ..... This problem occours random (more times on faster machines and in release mode) and just on "init" time on my control. Probably my control does this operation in ...

Save custom formats independantly of workbooks?
Hi, Is there a way to save several custom formats (say, numbers in $000's, in $ millions, etc) which I would use for a variety of workbooks (including workbooks where those formats do not exist yet), with a name, and make them accessible from the toolbars? Earlier today someone kindly suggested to assign a name to the format using Format -> Style, but the formats I had saved have disappeared from the style menu once I closed a spreadhseet and used a different one. Any suggestion? Many thanks, Joss Delage ...