Custom Report 03-19-10

There is no way for me to run a report on Buydown Pricing, is there anyone
who has a report for this option?
If not, can someone write a custom report for it, and how much might
something like this run me?
I would like it to do something like buydown quantity greater/less/equal and
same for buydown price...
please contact me at nagarra @ yahoo . com or respond here with your contact
info!
--
Thank You
Vince  :)

How to create a CustomerID field for custom entities
Hi, The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you to select an account or contact, Great. I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made, but i cant work out how. Please help. Hi Michael, Customer is special composite type which is not available for custom entities in CRM 3. You will need to add two separete lookup fields for account and contact. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan &...

Outlook offline reports not available
I have setup most of my CRM 4 users with the Outlook client, which seems to work considerably better than that in CRM 3. However, when the clients are traveling and unable to attach to the Internet, the reports are not available. Is there any way to make the CRM reports available offline. The SQL database is loaded on each of the user PCs and everything else seems to be working just fine. Any assistance will be appreciated. -- Petej-Boston It is working on our end ok. I would try the following: 1. Setup a test client with a CRM Administrator login and install the 4.0 CRM Outlook ...

Hello 04-11-10
Hello Haw do you do? ...

Using crm:5555 rather than a custom hostheader
All I would just like to know what's the recommended solution for a CRM (v3) deployment:- use the standard crm:5555 or a custom hostheader e.g. crm.mycompany.net. Will the custom hostheader cause me any problems? Will external users be able to logon remotely using this host header? Many thanks, Nick. ...

NDR Report
We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address: 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the Custom Recipient. I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain a sender address. Any ideas? Thanks. BSchmidt Have you contacted the recipient's admin folk on this? BSchmidt wrote: > We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address: > > 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address > > Again, the emails are sent using Out...

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

IWAN & IUSR bei Crystal Reports? *help*
Hi NG, my problem is that i can see the crystal reports, but when i open one i get "more information is needed". But till yesterday i could open reports!! Now after some search i see that i have no IUSR_servane and no IWAM_servername. how could this happen? My system is AD, SQL, CRM and each of them is one a seperate 2003 server. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Regards Nicolas F�hrs sound strange with the IWAN and IUSR. I offten have this problem. There are a techknowledge article with 13 resoluti...

Custom cell formatting
I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin like this. I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially alpha character. Can anyone help me?? -Monica, Dallas 000000 000001 000002 .... 000009 00000A 00000B 000010 000011 ...... Monica something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character Regards Trevor "MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message news:#SD0tUzTEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I need to create a custom format for a series ...

custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses
I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company? Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution list external people can also send to it. Glen "Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF2F2AE-ABF4-491C-836C-59611375F9F1@microsoft.com... > I know it is pos...

Need help with formula 01-13-10

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

Passing a variable as a parameter value instead of a literal string to a child report?
In the Navigation section (Jump to URL), I have the following: ="javascript:void(window.open('http://localhost/reportserver?/Reports +Folder/My +Report&rs:Command=Render&StartDate=01/01/2009&FinishDate=12/31/2010'))" This works as designed - a new window pops up with the "My Report" report and the StartDate and FinishDate of 01/01/2009 and 12/31/2010 are passed respectively. But what is the syntax for changing the "01/01/2009" and "12/31/2010" to variables that point to the StartDate and FinishDate parameters of the PAR...

SUMPRODUCT 01-21-10
The following formula works fine: =SUMPRODUCT(--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$BL1:$BL$6000")={"A"}),--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$O$1:$O$6000")="XN01"),(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$CI$1:$CI$6000"))) However, I cant seem to get the following to work: =SUMPRODUCT(--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$BL1:$BL$6000")={"A","B"}),--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$O$1:$O$6000")="XN01","XR01"),(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$CI$1:$CI$6000"))) I need to be able to summarise (using a headcount indicator (1) in Column CI) ...

Print Report "Bold" Font Category Name Problems
When I print income/expense reports in MS Money 2006 the category names do not print in bold, making them very difficult to read since they end up as the same font as the sub categories. On the screen, category names are bolded. Does anyone know how to fix this print problem? ...

Can I set my custom views on Pivot table
I want to get Pivot table data on my invoice, is it possible to set custom views so that I can get Pivot table results on invoice format, I've tried views that offer excel but it doesn't offer custom views please help Thanks ...

Outlook Express Attachments #10
OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I stop this? The blocking access to feature is disabled via the security tab under tools | options. (its the second checkbox from the top.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:013101c3dd43$0623e970$a401280a@phx.gbl... > OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I > stop this? Tools Options Security untick the second check box "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com&...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

Reporting Services not installed
Hi all, I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, display it and then hit print I get an popup box saying.... "Do you want to install this software? Name: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services" Can anyone help please Thanks Jools There's an ActiveX control each client machine needs in order to print SQL Reports from CRM. It's a one-time 5-second install. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Jools" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, ...

Custom CRect Question
I have a custom rectangle class that inherits from CRect: class CCustomRect : public CRect { private: CPoint m_maxPt; COLORREF m_color; TCHAR text[50]; public: CCustomRect(RECT* source, CPoint pt, COLORREF rgb); RECT* RectBase(); void Update(RECT* r); } Inheritance has worked well until I found myself needing to create the RectBase function (above) to return the rectangle dimensions. CRect does not seem to have any methods that can be called to return the base class's RECT value. I could take CRect::Size and construct a rectangle to return, but this seems a bit much. My...

MVP PLESE; Report Manager
I did all required in installation and when the Report Manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No selection in the drop down for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site. Running Excel 2002. It's so easy in MS Works. ...

Is there a way to convert OE 03 form templates?
I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has a form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension. Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form. Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create a new form with their new version of outlook? Any information appreciated. Thanks, -AllenK What happens when you try to install the form? Any error message? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

Installing Outlook 2003 using Custom Wizard
I am installing Outlook 2003 using the custom installation wizard. This was working fine for some time. Now, someone in my group must have modified the settings because when I install Office using this MST file the local Outlook Contacts are not showing in the GAL. When I go to the properties and try to add it the check box for "Show this folder as an email address book" is greyed out. I have to go in and manually add the Outlook Address book. Can anyone tell me what setting I can change in my Outlook custom install settings for the MST to make this available by default? ...

Reporting in POS2009
I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard reports that are included in the product to function properly. For example on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items / sales per cashier / etc. When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up totally blank - indicating no data to report. I have checked to make sure there are no filters applied. All the reports behave the same way. Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally. Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated. EggHeadCafe - Software ...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...

Says printer not installed
I'm using publisher 2003 on Windows 2000. When I try to print or use print preview I get the following message: "To print or preview a publication, at least one printer must be installed on the system." It tells me a printer has not been installed on the system if I try File to Print. I do have a printer installed. If I go into the printers folder and delete my printer, then re-add it, my documents will print. If I exit Publisher and go back into it later, I would have to do the same thing. Anyone know how to fix this?? Thanks Go to the manufacturer's web si...