Custom Item Movement Report

Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement
history report that includes extended description that they would be willing
to share?

Thanks!

-JIM

0
jim3767 (20)
10/11/2005 5:07:46 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change.
Download the reports here:
http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip

If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send
over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange..
http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies
chanson@newestech.com

0
chanson (56)
10/16/2005 7:10:56 AM
Hi,

Can you do one with "Transferred To"? Thanks.

Raymond

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change.
> Download the reports here:
> http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip
>
> If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send
> over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange..
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
> chanson@newestech.com

0
Raymond1 (40)

Parameter query in Access 2003 report
I want to create a parameter query that asks the user to select one, many, or all values from a field when opening a report. I would like the selection to be available from a list, radio box, or pull down menu to minimize spelling errors, etc. Unfortunately the list is of names which number about 100. Can this be done? If so, could someone please point me to the help pages that describe this process? My solution seems clunky but it is the only way I can see how to do it. Any suggestions as to how else might I best approach this? Thanks in advance Debbie See my sample database that shows ...

Single corrupted mail item, how to delete it?
Hi, Running EX2k3 on a 2k server. Everytime I do my backup I am getting an "The item \\servername\microsoft exchange mailbox\username top of information store inbox (a whole bunch of asian characters then normal email heading ) is corrupt, file skipped" I 've gone to the users inbox and there is not an email with a whole bunch of asian characters nor with the english after the asian characters. Is there a way to scan a single users mailbox for corrupted items and fix it? Maybe export to a PST and do something like that? Thanks R not possible to scan for one mailbox co...

Item record in RM00101
Does anyone know how an item record is entered into RM00101? I only have one in there and I can't figure out how it got there. Thanks. Chris, Do you mean there is an inventory item in there? If so, most likely there was either a data entry error or an import direct to table error. If that's not what you mean, can you please elaborate? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEA12C29-07...

Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup
On the Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup there is a line for an account titled "Inventory Returns". Does anyone know on what type of transaction this account will be used? Also, should it be a balance sheet or income statement account? Thanks, Gene Gene, This account will be used on Sales Order Processing and Invoicing Return transactions if you have set up your system to use posting accounts from Item (instead of from Customer) in SOP or Invoicing Setup. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Item Wizard for Matrix Item, 2.0, Attributes Problem, Fix w/SQL co
Next on my list......when we used new item wizard in 1.2, and set attributes for a matrix item (always color, size and style, in our case), the computer automatically plugged those into the individual attribute field for each item. They then showed up on our label format (we have 3 boxes at the bottom where the color, size and style would be plugged into). After upgrading to 2.0, those attributes no longer go into the individual item fields automatically (although they do get plugged into the description). Any idea how to fix this? Ideally, I'd like them back on the label as well.....

User Frequency Report
Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. Thanks! ...

Report filter question
Hi, I've done filters many times before, but something is not right and I can not see it. My report is running of a query which has NO selection criteria in it. It is just a logical view of a table. I have the following code in my report (it is hard coded only because I'm trying to debug the code": Me.Filter = "(((tblMailingList.MemType)='MT-S'))" Me.FilterOn = True I know that the filter code is correct because I went into design query and put MT-S for the Criteria in the field MemType and view the resulting SQL cod...

Protection causes unwanted cursor movement #2
I think you mean you are selecting multiple cells? No, that's not wha I have. I am selecting a single cell keying a number and pressin "enter". I would expect the cursor not to move but it goes down line -- mills ----------------------------------------------------------------------- millsy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27471 That's what I meant. My next guess is....Do you have any helpful macros running in the background. If you close your workboo...

Pivot Table Report: Getting average of difference of two date columns
Hello I have data in excel sheet as: WORK_ID PROJECT START_DT END_DT 1001 P1 1/1/2006 1/10/2006 1002 P1 1/25/2006 2/20/2006 1003 P1 3/15/2006 3/20/2006 I want to have a report that will give me average time taken to finish a work in a project. That is, I have to take average of (end_dt - start_dt) for a project group. How do I do this in a pivot table report. When I use a calculate field to get the days worked for a work_id using DATEDIF(START_DT, END_DT, "D") then excel computes only sum on that (pivot table report ...

Can't Open Item after Exchange 2003 Enterprise Install
I just installed a new Windows 2003 Enterprise Server with Exchnage 2003 Enterprise and some of my users have a problem opening some email messages. They get the error "Can't Open Item" Once they close Outlook XP SP-2, reopen Outlook and then try, they can open the email. This may happen to them 3 or more times a day. Any ideas? Thanks Brice P. Duffy Manager of Information Systems Mackall, Crounse & Moore, PLC bpd@mcmlaw.com What version of outlook? "Brice Duffy" <bpd@mcmlaw.com> wrote in message news:utKQV$$KFHA.1608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... &...

Access 2007 ControlSource code in Report causing shut down
The following code worked successfully in Access 2002 & 2003 but for some reason, the lines that contain ControlSource are causing Access 2007 to shut down and error out. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. In short, I’m using a combo box on a form “ReportCenter” to change the GroupLevel and textbox values on a report. If I comment out the lines with ControlSource the code runs successfully, if any one of them are uncommented, Access 2007 shuts down and restarts. 'Group 1 If Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupCheck1 = True And Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupDescendC...

CRM customization query
Hi, I have a customization query, I want to see the number of records available before I am getting the data for reports. I need this because, I want to generate a report by applying some filter criteria but at the same time I want the resultant record number below a specific limit. On the advance find, after I am applying the filters we get hte resultant data by clicking on the Find button. This takes us to the page where we can see the data. Now I want to add a new button on the Advance find screen on click of which I can get the record count of the result set for the filter i have ...

Inventory Item Import
Is there a way to import inventory items in RMS? In situations with a large number of items, this would be much more efficient than having to manually set up each item in RMS. If there is a way to import inventory records, what file formats are supported? Also, where in RMS is the utility that will do this (I have looked, but can't seem to find it). Thanks for your assistance. Your reseller can get you a copy of an import utility that is available via CustomerSource (for customers on a maintenance plan). That utility will import from delimited files such as .csv, .txt (tab-delimi...

tax software report
I forgot to say that I am working with Money 2002. I did override of Money calculated in Tax Estimator. Then Tax Software Report would not load. I did a restore backup of Money 2002 and got message that because changes to tax were saved I would have to manually restore Tax Software Report. I can find no information in help in Money as to how you manually restore Tax Software Report. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. With all of the problems I have had with Money 2002 over the years, I am afraid to spend money on the Money 2004. Will upgrading be a wise investment? Thanks...

Excel doesn't remember custom date format
My web site uses a txt delimited file created by excel. The format of the date column needs to be in the form of YYYY-MM-DD. If I set up a column this way, save it and test my web site, it works. But if I quit Excel, reopen that project and add another entry, the date reverts to the MM-DD-YYYY format and my site no longer understands it. Is there a setting to force Excel to remember the custom format? Using Excel 2000. Jack Jack, If by "reopen the project" you mean that you're opening a text file, Excel will use the date format that it wants, not what you want. Tell the r...

Physical Inventory Does Not Work With Matrix Items.
The physical inventory feature in RMS is not usable with matrix type items. It is impossible to filter the inventory count down to a managable number of items for a matrix items. The items I sell consist of a model name, a size, and a color. The matrix lookup code (model name) is not available as a filter. When I try to filter the physical inventory list I get thousands of irrelevant items mixed in with what I want to inventory. I would suggest that the item lookup code be added as a filter for the physical inventory. I would also suggest that when you make a matrix inactive that it ...

Crytal reports error in 1.0
Hi, I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas??? File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server: SHEFFIELD.pageserver] I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all other Crystal services) is running. I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource. Thanks, Lindsay. ...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

VENDOR CHECK REGISTER REPORT
Can anyone tell me where to find this report Brian, There is no separate Vendor check register report. You can always take the payment register for vendors by going to Smartlist, Payables Transactions, Apply filter to return those transactions by document type - Payments, you'll get the vendor payments alone. You can further apply date filters and checkbook filters to take the payments by date, by bank. You can then save it as Favorite, so everytime you need not modify the same. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Brian" wrote: > Can a...

Custom Tool bar button on Contacts/Leads/Account Forms Intermittently not working.
Hello CRM gurus, I have a weird issue with a clients web CRM 3 client. I have modified the 'isv.config.xml' and 'isv.confg' files to add a custom button to the contacts/leads/account forms. What seems to be happen, at times (seems to be random) the picture of the button doesn't show up, but the text does and the you cannot click on the button anymore. It only happens to one client PC, as the rest of the client PCs work without any problems. I have run out of ideas as to why this is occurring. Are there any log files that I can look at? Any help on this problem will be g...

error in reporting service
when i restart the crm server the crysatl APS service allows stop and it must be started manualy in the event vewier i found tis errore after restarting the crm server source: Crystal_CrystalAPS event id : 35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.). do you have an idea thanx Are CRM and SQL installed on the same box? If so, my gue...

Problems with Historical Aged Trial Balance Report
I want to use this report in Reports>Sales>Trial Balance After I configured it but there are some customer that appear with the data in the wrong column (current/0-30 days) according their payment’s form. Thank in advance, Jose G. Jose, Could you provide more infomation? What data appears in the wrong column, invoices? credit memos? Also, what payment methods are you referring to? How are they setup? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "jose garcia" wrote: > I want to use this repo...

How to link the content of a cell with a related list of items
I have a workbook that I created for tst item analysis. On the main worksheet is used to enter sudent's response for every multiple-choice question. on another worksheet which is the summary, I wrote a formula that allows me to sknow how many students choose choice 1, choice 2, choice 3,choice 4 for a given question. My challenge is to click on that number of student in the cell to display the list of students who chose cjoice 1, 2, 3, or 4. How canI do that please? -- Ti Moy Here's a formulas model to achieve the underlying objectives: http://cjoint.com/?chjHCSWehb ...

problem deleting items from outlook 2003 search folders
Every time I try and delete an item out of my "unread mail" search folder, I get the following error message: "The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied." I can delete email messages from standard outlook folders, but not search folders. I am NOT connected to an exchange server. I only download email from several pop3 email accounts. Does anyone have any idea why Outlook would be giving me this error message? Thanks. ...

reporting a/c adjustments
I am using Money 2000. When I update the balance of my loan accounts I assign a category for the adjustment, but the adjustments do not show up in my reports. Any suggestions? ...