Custom Item Movement Report

Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement
history report that includes extended description that they would be willing
to share?

Thanks!

-JIM

0
jim3767 (20)
10/11/2005 5:07:46 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change.
Download the reports here:
http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip

If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send
over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange..
http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies
chanson@newestech.com

0
chanson (56)
10/16/2005 7:10:56 AM
Hi,

Can you do one with "Transferred To"? Thanks.

Raymond

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change.
> Download the reports here:
> http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip
>
> If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send
> over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange..
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
> chanson@newestech.com

0
Raymond1 (40)

Exchange 2003 Reporting #2
Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's inbox, etc? I really need to clean this up. Thank You. Any help is greatly appreciated! http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/09/listing_which_e.html Right there should be what you are looking for. "CraigR" wrote: > Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in > Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's > inbox, etc? > > I reall...

deny ability to delete sent items
Environment is Win2k3 Server and Exch2k3. We would like to impliment a Group Policy that would remove users ability to delete the items in their Sent Items folder. It would be OK if items could be removed after Archiving if necessary. It appears that deleted Sent Items do not go to Deleted Items folder, so dumpster retention policy doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas? I am 99.9% certain that this is not possible through group policy. I'm very certain that while it might be possible, it would be extremely difficult to implement and manage. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange &quo...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...

Looking at certain mailbox in ESM, they have the wrong size and total items
I have a couple of mailboxes when you look in the ESM the items and size is way off. The what is showing up in outlook. This is a Exchange 2003 SP1 environment. Can someone explain why this is happening? -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator the size showing in the ESM does not include any items in that mailbox that may be in the stm file, from what I understand...the size that appears in Outlook is correct... I was only recently made aware of this, myself... "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:OJbirSI2EHA.3392@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have a cou...

disable trended items
Hi, how do i disable the generation by money of trended items? dont want to manualy delete them all the time. thnx If you customize the cash flow chart, you can change the chart to not use trended items, but use budgeted items instead. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Visio 2003: Custom Toolbars disappear
Sorry for the cross-posting, but I didn't get any responses in the visio.troubleshoot NG. I recently upgraded to Visio 2003 and have a perplexing problem. When I create a custom toolbar--or even when I customize a standard toolbar--they do not appear the next time I load Visio. Any ideas? I'm getting tired of recreating my custom toolbar every day! Thanks, Dave Go to View/Toolbars/ and you should see the list of customized toolbars you have made at the bottom of the menu. Selecting them will make them appear I tried to duplicate the problem you are having with seeing a standard ...

Email being sent to Deleted Items folder
Outlook 2002. Some emails I get (mainly mailing lists) get sent straight to my Deleted Items folder. I have NO rule set up to do this, and in fact I have added these mails to my exceptions list. They STILL get sent to my Deleted Items folder. How do I stop this? thanks. ...

Activiate a report for invoices?
Good day, I duplicated the "SOP Long History Invoice" form, and made a number of modications to the duplicated version.. Now I wish to use this form... How do I go about telling Great Plains to use my version and not the standard version? Using Great Plains 7.5. You must give yourself (and other users) permission to use the modified report. Click on Setup > System > Advanced Security HS "brother52" <brother52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:645A1303-B33E-4564-A6BD-6BA9F73F08B4@microsoft.com... > Good day, > > I duplicated the &q...

Customer List Categorized
I am setting up my customer list and I need to identify which vendors each customer buys from. I currently have 8 different vendors that I have assigned a letter, i.e. A B C D E F G H. Some customers may buy from one vendor, others from a few to all. I want to eventually be able to sort this list according to the vendors that the customers buy from for specific calling lists for my sales staff. The headings on my list are CUST NAME (A1), STORE NAME (B2), ADDRESS (C3), CITY (D4), ST(E5), ZIP (F6), TEL # (G7). What's the best way to set up the heading(s) for the VENDORS for sort...

Custom Menus in Access 2007
I know in VB 6 you can create custom pop-up menu. Is there a way to do this in Access 2007? Active X? DLL? Hidden command that I can't find? Any tutorials or direction? Any help or direction that anyone can provide would be appreciated. In earlier versions, called "shortcut" menus. Right click on menu bar, select customise, show "shortcut menus" tollbar, select "custom". don't know if that tollbar has changed in 2007. (david) "Jerry Sheldon" <JerrySheldon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7431915F-33FF-4534-B5B4-C5E6F...

Custom invoice templates... where are they stored?
I want to be able to use them on my laptop when I'm travelling, but I can't find them on my desktop. And the help is useless here. Also, is there a way to tell Money to NOT use double spacing (vertical) in invoices? It is a huge waste of space. Thanks, Rich -- *************************************************************** Regards, Richard M. Coda PC Type Graphic Design Hi Richard, Advice for moving the custom invoice data from one machine to another was recently posted on the Yahoo!Groups email group dedicated to MS Money Small Biz. You can view the group here: http://fina...

sent items rule
I'm using two email accounts on the same computer, both mailboxes are open in my outlook. When I'm using my default email, emails that I'm sending goes to my sent ite ms folder. The problem is with emails that I'm sending behalf the other account. Instead of going to the other account sent items folder, they goes to mine either. Is there a rule or some other way that can move emails that were sent behalf the other account to it's sent items folder instead of mine ? The configuration is outlook2003+exchange2003 working in exchange mode. Thanks. Have you tried setti...

How do I get deleted items that stay in inbox with line thru them.
I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? "rwwhit" <rwwhit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D17761E-CD1B-4D04-BACB-B0D837C4DD93@microsoft.com... >I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a > message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted > items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? That's normal behavior...

Charting 2 pivot data items as one result
I have a pivot table that has a Count of Tools and a count of plants. What I want to chart is the result of the Count of Tools/Count of Plants. I tried using formulas from the PivotTable tools but I can't seem to make it work. I hate to think that I have to write the code to read the pivot table and place the valuse in cells below the pivot table then chart that range. Thanks for the help. Scott Scott - You wouldn't need VBA code to do this. If you know the structure of your pivot table, you can put a formula in a cell or cells outside the pivot table to give you this ...

items search error
When i click on Inventory >> Items >> i am getting "Violation of Primary key constraint" can't insert duplicate key" error. I am not trying to insert anything. It's working fine in Test company. what went wrong? thanks ...

Number of items per day in chart.
Hello all, I have a list of dates and times ( listed as 1/18/2006 1:30:10 AM in cell) that indicate a sale that took place. What I am trying to do is create a chart from this list that indicate the number of sales per day. I would like the chart to have the days of the month accross the bottom and a bar indicating how many sales per that day. Can anybody help me with this? Whenever i try and use the bar chart it shows me a cumulative total (includes the previous sales from previous days). Also, I am using Excel 2003. Any help would be appreciated, Ian Let's assume you data...

2010 sharepoint single item restore to network location
Hi! I have upgraded to 2010 without any problems so far. I now tried to do a restore of one item within our sharepoint (2007), but the radiobutton for the networklocation is disabled. i can only restore to the same farm or to a recovery farm. How does the single item restore work? regards, Andreas Have you seen the DPM 2010 documentation? "DPM2010BetaSharePointILR.docx" explains the details of SharePoint protection and recovery. You can download it from the following location: https://connect.microsoft.com/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?SiteID=840&Downlo...

Barcoding customers
-- Blue Valentine Fashions for All of Your Nightly Affairs ...

Report Exporting to Excel
Hello I know you can export to excel and tables and reports but is there anyway in which for example where I have a form that runs a report to have a button that will send the results directly to excel and open them rather then having to keep going to tools each time after the report is run?? Thank You -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200703/1 Sorry I should add I have managed to get it to save and auto open the report into excel using a macro, but for some reason if I have a combo on the form that filters the results it d...

Cancel a Report from a form
When I open a report, I have the report open a form on open to get filter information from the user. One of the options I want is from the filter form the abilitlity to cancel the report that opened the form. I have tried the following: Dim stDocName As String stDocName = Me.Rep_No 'Name of Report DoCmd.Close 'Close the filter form Reports(stDocName).Cancel = True 'Cancel the report and it does not work. Please help this is time critical. Thanks Chris DoCmd.Close acReport, stDocName...

Server Performance report today
It appears that all SBS 2k3 R2 reports are broken this morning. It may have something to do with the large number of updates that were sync'd overnight. The normal tricks to get the report working, aren't. -- ----------------------------------------------- Les Connor [SBS MVP] "Les Connor [SBS MVP]" <les.connor@DEL.cfive.ca> wrote in message news:#14pye92KHA.5196@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > It appears that all SBS 2k3 R2 reports are broken this morning. It may > have something to do with the large number of updates that were sync'd > ove...

Emptying 'Deleted Items' folder on exit
I am running WLM version 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726) on Windows 7 with all the latest updates. I have 'Empty messages from the Deleted Items folder on exit' checked under Maintenance, but they're all still there when I exit and restart WLM. Is there another setting I should be looking at to make this work? TIA, -- SC Tom Tom, I experienced the same thing earlier today. I'm new to WLM and found that if you "checked" the ''Empty messages from the Deleted Items folder on > exit' after there were items in the Deleted Items folder, it ...

How to change item encoding with macro?
With russian outlook 2003 it has been possible to change item encoding individually, by opening each item and select it's appropriate menu. With russian outlook 2007 this is not working (as it seems). I want to automate it: convert several items in batch? Is it possible? TIA. ...

received/not invoiced report #5
Hello: All things being equal, is there any good reason as to why an item would not appear on the POP Received/Not Invoiced Report one afternoon but land on that report the next morning? The item should have been on the report that afternoon. The client says that the receipt for the item had been posted, prior to that report having been run that first time. She, also, says that the report option used both that afternoon and the next morning were the same. Could it just have been a glitch in the system that prevented the item from showing on the report that afternoon? Thanks! child...