Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts

Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are
printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say
"Delivery Note"  Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice"

Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3
lines...  ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be
a work order?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular
with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template
and make some edits.  typically the reciept files are stored ... c:/program
files/microsoft retail management/Store Operations/Receipts/

if you are unfamilular with code, you will want to contact a microsoft rms
partner and see what they will charge to make the customizations for you.
We can offer our time to edit receipt templates for you. 208-376-8121.

--
Andy Miller
RVP Business Systems
"Ajay Office 1" <AjayOffice1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are
> printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say
> "Delivery Note"  Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice"
>
> Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3
> lines...  ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but
> be
> a work order?

Sales Tax service for RMS
Hi all, Anybody aware of a Sales Tax service that will keep RMS updated with the latest and greatest sales tax rates, particularly the State of California but also for all states that charge sales tax? Client sells alot via their online store over the Internet and wants to automatically keep tax rates up to date. Thanks for any help you can provide. -Allen With the STREAMLINED SALES TAX coming where all vendors will have to charge sales tax for the State the item is shipping to....this would be a great add-on that many would HAVE to pay for. The Streamlined Sales Tax folks release ...

Need Advice on Working with Routing Slips
I have created a customized template to use for project management. The idea is that for each new project, someone uses the template. And while many people may use the template for a new project, I would like to be the person that approves every single new project. I created a routing slip that comes to me but our team is somewhat confused about how to properly save files and we're not sure about how to manage the flow of different files. Any help or advice you may have would be welcomed as well as suggestions for good sources on information for us to learn more about how to us...

Auto-Archive is not working
Can I control the activate time of the auto-archive? I want to auto-archive my mailbox's folders into different archive files, how can I do it? thanks! best regards, CM ...

custom pos button
can anyone help me with this line of code for adding a item with a qsrule Session.Transaction.Entries.Add(52, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) = TransactionEntry am getting a runtime error 5 invalid procedute call or argument thanks josh Josh, If you are using the Custom POS Button to add the item set the Style = Internal Command and enter the text below into the Command: PerformAddItem 0, 4050, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Parameters 1. ItemID Long value that contains the ID in the database of the item to add to the transaction. If you do not know the ID of the item in the database, set this value to zero and...

can you customize a delivery notification?
Exchange 2003 on a Server 2003 OS. user A is set to Send AS user b. User b is set to not receive email. I want to send a delivery report to any user private or public, that tries to send user b an email stating why their message was not delivered and for them to call their broker. I'm needing a cusomized delivery notification. Can this be done without the purchase of expensive software? On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:25:02 -0700, O'Doyle Rules!! <O'Doyle Rules!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003 on a Server 2003 OS. > >user A is set to Send AS user b...

Z order problems
I run Excel 2003, Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8. I have a macro which quietly drives Internet Explorer. When the macro has been waiting for a long time for a response from IE, it does IE.Visible = True so the user can see what is happening and displays a message for a short time with Set sh = CreateObject("wscript.shell") sh.Popup "Internet Explorer wait > 5 seconds", 3, "Temp message" The z order <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_order> is set spreadsheet < popup < ie. i.e. spreadsheet under popup under ie. (MsgBox behaves ...

Duplication of Item on Sales Receipt.
Has anyone experienced this...and have a solution for it: Staff scan in customer purchase of an item. Screen shows the amount due Staff receives payment, as shown on screen. Sales Receipt is produced. The receipt shows the item twice, and the price increase to reflect this duplication. This also relieves our inventory of an item that has not been sold. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks marwat This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D8B2.8B1DC480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quote...

Purchase Order Printing
I'm trying to print a modified POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer and all that comes out are blank sheets. If I print to screen, I see the report as it should be. As soon as I send it to the printer, I just get blank sheets. The report works correctly on other computers, and I tried re-importing the report on the messed up computer, but it did not resolve the issue. If I just print a blank POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer, it prints fine...with X's in every available space in the form. I'm out of ideas, let me know what I can try. Thanks. ...

Manufacturing Job Cost Link to PO Line and PO Receipt
Upon our upgrade to GP 10 we encountered a “BUG”. We use the “Manufacturing Job Cost Module” to link our PO lines and RCT lines to jobs. Typically when you receive a po line that is linked to a job number, it carries the link to the receipt line, but since we upgraded to GP 10, this doesn’t work! The link is stored in the ICJC3100 and ICJC3110 for PO lines, ICJC3200 and ICJC3210 for PO RCTs. Currently the ICJC3200 and ICJC3210 tables don’t have the links that they should. We have not changed anything in the Transaction List Setup, it still is set to link “all” transactions. Any hel...

Margin Trouble with Custom Page Size
When I try to print in Publisher using a custom page size, printer or Publisher adds approx 1.5" to the top of my page margin, no matter what I do. Checked the printer settings in WordPad, all looks OK. Issue does not occur when printing on 8.5X11 page, nor does it occur in MS Word. I don't have any extra margin set in Master Page...have tried everything I can think of. Under deadline to print invitations and getting desperate...help! Thanks. How are you setting up your printer? Are you saving the custom setting? Are you setting up your printer first? What model is your pr...

Sales Pipeline report
I know you used to be able to view the sales pipeline report by product, but I don't seem to have that option available in the "group by" ddl. Am I missing something? HELP! Viewing the sales pipeline by product is an important requirement. I haven't used this report, but it should be relatively easy to build your own SQL view for the report to group the output by product (clone the existing report and modify the where clause). Thanks for the reply. According to the help files, this group by option should be available. I opened the report in Visual Studio, and low-and-...

need help working in publisher 07
when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are bigger across the top of the page and narrower along the sides of the page, even tho both are in inches. Do you mean your page is landscape instead of portrait? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "rebecca" <rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D569716A-8BBE-4FBF-89B6-5DD7E519E1D3@microsoft.com... > when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are > bigger across the top of ...

Change order of fields in a report to a custom arrangement
In a report, I want to list sections in a certain way that is not alphabetical or numerical. Is there a way to do this? Curerntly, it is alphabetical as below: **Staff Section** Chief of Staff Command Counsel G1 G2 G3 Public Affairs Special Staff ** I would like for the fields to be organized as below: ***Staff Section*** G1 G2 G3 Chief of Staff Command Counsel Special Staff Public Affairs Thanks! Glen Try going to Sorting and Grouping. It is one of your buttons on the command bar. You should be able to set it anyway you wish. -- Milton Purdy ACCES...

usb mouse descriptor failed to work
Hi, I`ve a problem with my mouse descriptor. At the moment, the mouse device will be always shown at the top left corner of the main screen. Anyway which values will be transmitted to the host computer. Maybe there`s an error in my report descriptor... I don`t need the buttons which will be available at a normal mouse device. const BYTE HID_ReportDescriptor2[] = { 0x05, 0x01, // USAGE_PAGE (Generic Desktop) 0x09, 0x02, // USAGE (Mouse) 0xa1, 0x01, // COLLECTION (Application) 0x09, 0x01, // USAGE (Pointer) 0xa1, 0x00, // COLLECTION (Physical) 0x05, 0x01, // USAGE PAGE (Gen...

Adding Additional Work to MS Project 2003
I would like to do some what-if analysis on my project schedule and am not sure how I can easily add say 30% additional work across the board on my project to show some best and worse case scenarios. Would I have to use a PERT chart to do this sort of filter? Hello Al, PERT analysis in project 2003 is based upon duration, not work. While work and duration are related through assignments, if you have changed the task type from the default of fixed units, adjusting duration will not necessarily change work. The PERT analysis tools are available on the PERT Analysis toolbar...

Exchane 2003: OMA doesn't work
I upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. The server is still running Win2k When I try to access OMA (with IE or PocketPC), I get an error: There is a configuration issue with Outlook(R) Mobile Access. Please contact your administrator. When I check the event log there's the error message: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeOMA Event Category: (1000) Event ID: 1511 Description: Reading the Internet Information Services metabase for the Microsoft(R) Exchange default domain at node /LM/W3SVC/1/root/OMA failed with error -2147024891 Where could be the problem? I had a look at the meta...

two decimals - remove percentage sign
Hello everyone, I have percentages that i'm displaying in graphs with data labels. I'd like to remove the % sign so it is easier to view the data labels because the graphs are small, and i'd like to do it with custom formatting because there is quite a lot of data that i dont want to convert to whole numbers. I think the best way to do this is to somehow use custom formatting in format cells -->number-->custom to multiply by 100 and display it that way. is that possible? Thanks for the help! Adam ...

Display order of Bar Chart
How do I get a bar chart to display my data in the order I created it rather then in a sort ascending or descending order. I created my vertical axis categories in the exact order I want the bar chart to display the data however, when the chart is created is rearranged into ascending order of the data not in the order of the categories as I developed it. That is not how Excel behaves; when the data is in rows, the first category of the first row is at the bottom of the bar chart and so on, regardless of the y-values best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.s...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

Exchange2003 Service Account Permission Stops Working After Exch2007 Install
We have Exchange 2003sp2 installed on Windows 2003sp1 and an account that is part of the Domain Admins group was granted service account permission that has been working well for over 3 years now. We installed Exchange2007 on a seperate server on the domain and the Service Account permission that has been working in Exchange2003 stopped working. I assume this happened as a result of the schema changes that Exch2007 install did on our Active directory. When I looked at the properties > Security settings of the server from System Manager the user with the service account rights still...

CRM 3.0 Email Tracking doesn't work!!!
CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. But when the contact reply this email, the reply email can reach the server but it doesn't saved in the history(tracking doesn't work!) of CRM. The tracking function has been opened. We can't reinstall CRM server to fix this problem becasue there are many of customizations. we are having the exact same problem! did you ever get a solution?? thanks, "CEO" wrote: > CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. > But when the contact reply this email, t...

Some macro help
Lets say I have selected the arbitray range of j31:ax44. I want to run some macro code that will hide every column in that selection where the entire selected column range has nothing in it (blank). Data validation may be assigned to the cells, but if nothing has been selected from the drop down list, then those cells are technically blank. There may be data entered elsewhere in the column, but it is outside of the selected range and thus shouldn't be considered for being hidden or not. Can anyone help me with some code to perform this action? TIA, AlanN How about: Option Explicit Sub...

Rules don't work automatically anymore
OL '03 My rules don't run anymore. I have to run them manually. I know there's a known problem as far as not running when you first start OL up, but even when its been running, they don't seem to be working. If I go in manually and run a particular rule, though, it works. Any ideas? Thanks. Ken Ken Isaacson <No Spam> wrote: > My rules don't run anymore. I have to run them manually. I know > there's a known problem as far as not running when you first start OL > up, but even when its been running, they don't seem to be working. > If I g...

Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work
In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access program it mentions under Known Issues: ************************************************ Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. ***********************...

PSD: Task Assignments & Work Adjustments
Is there a way for Project to allow me to add new resources to a task and not have it adjust everyones allocation? I would prefer it increment total work effort. One would think that Fixed Units would accomplish this; however... PSD -- You need to deselect the Effort Driven option for the task. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server" "projectserverdragon" <projectserverdragon@discussions.micr...