Custom - Daily Sales Report.

Hi everyone.

we am looking for a report similar to ;

http://www.centralfoodandliquor.com/files/Memorized-
12%20Month%20Unit%20Sales.qrp

but in a daily format, showing 365 days.

I tried to modify the report into what I want but failed,
if you are able to do it, nice, we are willing to pay for your efforts.
(RMS could not read the QRP after reaching roughly 700+ lines)

Lets say you failed to do that and tried to do it in a monthly way which I
tried
too (30 days), and RMS was able to read it and run it but probably the
'filtering' will not be working this time. Lets say you fixed filtering,
we are
willing to pay for your efforts again.

Anyway, if you think that you can help us please contact me @
kursat@zeytuna.com

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

-------------------------------------
K.O.

Working with RMS since 2004, mostly loving it...

--
+-[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]-------------------------------------+
|   Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.beansmart.com/    |

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Help with reports
hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated, the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the buttons I can display reports collaborate. many thanks A report you generated how? With what? -- -- "CRISTIAN ANDRES OSORIO GONZALEZ" <CRISTIANANDRESOSORIOGONZALEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B2D9785-9EEA-4795-AACC-C55B3CC52AA2@microsoft.com... > hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generat...

View Custom Toolbar in Excel 2007
I have an Excel 2003 file that contains a custom toolbar. In Excel 2003 the custom toolbar is displayed and I can just click the buttons on that toolbar to run my macros. When I open the file in Excel 2007 I can find no way to display that custom toolbar. In fact, the only way that I have found to access my macros is to go into View Macros and run them that way, which isn't going to cut it. Is there a way in Excel 2007 to re-create the Excel 2003 functionality, perhaps by building a custom ribbon and putting buttons for my macros on that ribbon? I just need some way to make the...

Customize Investment Summary on 'My Money' Homepage
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4C30E.E0ADEDF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, so I've got a lot of stocks, mutual funds, etc., that I don't own = anymore. Can anyone shed any light on how I would clear that clutter out of the = Investment Summary on 'My Money' home page? Denise ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4C30E.E0ADEDF0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3...

reporting database schema
I need to ask about reporting in project server 2007. I am using Cognos reporting tool of IBM. The reporting database schema of project server 2007 which is available in SDK. there is only few views and tables. Is it enough for any typical reporting and Dashboards in project server 2007 ? Hi Sam, Yes, it is enough for "typical" and straightforward reporting. It doesn't have lots of information though if you are trying to get to some of the more detailed information. Reporting Services is a good tool that allows you to create dashboards with more detail and ...

Report Writer
I would like to confirm that there is no way to include details about Configured BOMs (generated through the Sales Configurator) on a SOP document. I expect this is so due to Report Writer's inability to access tables which are not listed in the Core Dynamics dictionary. ...

change datasource before render report
I use SSRS on SQL Server 2008 to create reports from a report template and insert this into a word document. All datasources, reports and template are stored on reportserver. On reportserver I can change datasource of report and report template. Now I want do this in Word. I choose a report and then a datasource. Now I want get this report with choosed datasource. In this case I call webservice ReportExecution2005.asmx functions like this: Warning[] warnings; wsReportExecution2005.LoadReport2(reportName, null); switch (reportas.ToLower()) {...

Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool for Outlook 2010
The Junk E-Mail reporting tool 1.1 from the Microsoft Download site does not seem to work with Outlook 2010. Is a new release planned that will support the latest version of Oulook or is there an alternative? Best regards. No news about that have been made available yet. You can contact Microsoft Support directly if you want to know if they will continue it for Outlook 2010. No support charges will apply to such a request when contacting Microsoft Support (even though you'll be notified of the changes when calling). -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configu...

Uploading New Reports
Hey, Anyone seen this infamous message when trying to create new reports in CRM? Browsing to rdl file, setting categorisation etc and clicking Save & Close, but always always always getting this message back. Can successfully add reports that are links to web pages, but not any that are new rdl files, or even new rdl files that are straight copies of existing reports - copied User Summary, tried to add it back in as User Summary Copy, and same error returned. Any advice, cheers. Paul. Hi Paul, Is Reporting Services installed on the same server as CRM is? Is there any message i...

how can i make a in-process report that can be accessed by severa.
i need to set up an in-process report that can be accessed by several users at once, in which every user can input data without shutting down the workbooks on the remaining computer so that the one user can do his inputting. Hi you could use 'Tools - share workbook' BUT: - several functions are then no longer available (see Excêl's help for details' - IMHO Excel is NOT designed for multi-user access. Use a database application instead -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "tim" <tim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E5B2A371-4...

CRM 3.0 Mobile and Product sales
Hi, How to sell product with CRM mobile ? When I create New Opportuni in with CRM mobile client Device i can not add new opportunity products! When the Opportunity ir create with CRM and then sincronized to Mobile device then I can Only read product information. Is there some solution to add end change oportunity products with in CRM mobile? Martins ...

Transactions By Category Report Bug (Money 2005)
All, I'm experiencing a problem that I can't seem to work around and I hope somebody can help me out. I ran the transaction by category report and selected category A. I then went to the category setup screen and moved category A into B. I then went back to the transactions by category report and this time it won't open. Instead, it acts like it's going to open, but then immediately reverts back to the report menu screen. I'm pretty sure it's doing that because the last selected category the report ran was for category A and that category doesn't exist anymore...

Reporting Exchange User Activity
Hi, I am looking for a means (3rd Party recommendations welcome) on how to get the following information from our Exchange server. The "client" list of domains may be up to 500 domain names. How many emails per day are sent by our company to its clients? How many emails per day are received by our company to its clients? How many emails per day are sent by a specified department to our clients? How many emails per day are received by a specified department from our clients? How many emails per day are sent by an individual to our clients? Thanks Promodag: http://www.promod...

Is it possible to create and publish Outlook Custom Form through VBA
Hi All, I have created COM-Addin for Outlook in VB. But there are lot of limitations in VBScript like to handle all events(other than click event) of controls(ListView,Textbox) on outlook custom form. Can we handle these events using VBA so that i can distribute that application? Or Is it possible to create and publish that form through VB.? Thanks, Hi, Why don't you ask "Sue Mosher's" Forum - www.outlookcode.com - dedicated to OL add in programmers. -- Hope this helps you more Regards APK "ujwalabamishte@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi All, > I have created C...

How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access?
How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access? In report design view, show the Sorting and Grouping dialog (View menu.) Click the "record selector" at the left of the field where you want a row above. Tap the Insert key. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "latwood" <latwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D49F7C44-8E44-4547-811C-ABC492917A75@microsoft.com... > How do I add a grouping level ...

Crystal report error 09-25-03
I get this error when i try and run any crystal report>>> that i do not have enough license can any one give me some help please Owen Owen, Check the event log on your CRM server. There is typically a more complete error message there. The Crystal license error can be caused by many different possible problems and the specific msg can help in narrowing it down. "Owen" <owenh@tsol.com> wrote in message news:1175401c383b7$65b17b90$a601280a@phx.gbl... I get this error when i try and run any crystal report>>> that i do not have enough license can any on...

customized views
When i customize the LEAD view and save the change..if you preview it is changed but when you go to a client pc the change did not occur...any ideas..is there something that has to occur to push out to the client pc. you need to publish the change from deployment manager then do an issreset command from the command line on the crm server. this should fix the problem "Scott" <tsi@timeco.com> wrote in message news:086601c38a05$7abe0950$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When i customize the LEAD view and save the change..if you > preview it is changed but when you go to a client...

custom CStatic and text wrapping
I have almost finished to developp a nice CStatic derived control thanks to all examples on codeproject and codeguru. I took what was the most interesting (flicker_free, handling of transparency, color, blink, pictures, email link, ...) from every control I found but my last problem is about text wrapping. I have tried to use DT_WORDBREAK with DrawText but with no success. Finally someone on code project proprosed a solution but it is not perfect. If you are curious you can see the problem here : http://richom.v.free.fr/ Text wrapping is my last problem. If someone could find a solution. ...

How to import custom toolbars from Office X to 2004?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3169274775_5237938 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit How can I import custom toolbars from Excel 10 to Excel 11 � same in PowerPoint. Renaming preference files � toolbars (10) �> �toolbars (11) won�t work. Thanks from Munich Wolfram Fuchs --B_3169274775_5237938 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> &l...

report with daily drop
we print a report every night that shows the drops. we have to chage the date to today's date each time. how can i get a drop report with today's date already selected jay ...

Customize field in My Task
Dear all, In My task view in PWA, is it possible to customize the name of a Field. For example, i want field "Text1" to be called "Test". Thanks for your help Yann -- When you create the custom enterprise field, you need to give it a new name, which you apparently did not do. Log into PWA with administrator permissions and then click Server Settings - Enterprise Custom Field Definition. Click the name of the field in question to open it for editing. Give the field a new name and then click the Save button. From your description of the problem, it so...

Window and reports Resource ID
Does anyone have a listing for the resource IDs for Great Plains windows and reports. I would like to get them if anyone has compiled this information in a spreadsheet. My email is jacktundra@hotmail.com Thank you Jack Jack What version are you running? Also, what about third party products? for v9 and earlier. If you use Advanced Security to export settings as XML you can then extract all the resources details including resource IDs from the resulting XML file. In V10.0 they added the syCurrentResources (SY09400) table. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Tools >> Mainte...

Calendar: print Daily style, 2 pages/day, no TaskPad, no Notes
Hello -- The Notes component of the Daily format still prints, even after I uncheck the Notes area box. The setting for Layout: 2 pages/day does not work. I tried setting up a printer to print 2 pages / landscape page and that did not work either. Can anyone suggest what I can do to have 2 consecutive days print side-by-side on an 8.5" x 11" landscape page? Thanks for any help. Larry Mehl ...

The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Friday (Oct 23, 2009)
NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty The Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for:Friday (Oct 23, 2009) (Based on the activity of the previous trading day) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty fell substantially on Thursday (October 22, 2009) a net 75.00 points (1.48%) and closed at 4988 point level. The market opened flat, then turned down and continued so until 03:05 p.m. when it reached its day low at 4968 points. Then it rose and turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The market moved in a range of 96 points. Sentiment was bearish and amongst t...

Cannot load or use Reports
Hello, I'm using a CRM 3.0 SBS version, installed in a SBS 2003 with SQL 2005. SQL reporting services is installed and functioning, altough I had installed it after the instalation of CRM. I cannot use, load or see any report. Can annybody help me in a step by step verification? Carlos -- Siscad Manager You probably need to publish the CRM reports if you installed Reporting services afterwards. There are also permissions that need to be set as well. Here are the steps: 1. Publish reports Run the following from a command prompt. c:\program files\microsoft crm\reports\publishre...

PSTL Certified Payroll Report
We upgraded to a customer to GP 10, and reinstalled the Certified Payroll Report part of Professional Service Tools. This tool adds a Job Number field in Payroll Transaction Entry. However, now the tab sequence no longer stops on the Job Number field. We can't modify the window because they don't own Customization Site License. Has anyone run into this? Is it a bug in the tool? ...