currententrykey

I have a dll with a function name process and im using sessionclass. I
just want to ask how can i incorporate this code to my process public
function.Thank you very much

Public Sub SetCurrentEntry(Session As QSRules.SessionClass, NewValue As
String)
    If Not Session.Transaction.Entries(NewValue) Is Nothing Then
        Session.Transaction.CurrentEntryKey = NewValue
    End If
End Sub

and -------------
Public Function GetCurrentEntry(Session As QSRules.SessionClass ) As
transactionEntry

    Set GetCurrentEntry = Session.Transaction.Entries(
Session.Transaction.CurrentEntryKey)

End Function

--
+--------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]------------------+
|   Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.beansmart.com/    |

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/currententrykey-44184-.htm
rjovel wrote:
what are you exactly wants?
what it's the spected Behavior or the dll

natuyk wrote:

Roger Jovel
IT / RMS Developer

currententrykey
I have a dll with a function name process and im using sessionclass. I just want to ask how can i incorporate this code to my process public function.Thank you very much Public Sub SetCurrentEntry(Session As QSRules.SessionClass, NewValue As String) If Not Session.Transaction.Entries(NewValue) Is Nothing Then Session.Transaction.CurrentEntryKey = NewValue End If End Sub and ------------- Public Function GetCurrentEntry(Session As QSRules.SessionClass ) As transactionEntry Set GetCurrentEntry = Session.Transaction.Entries( Session.Transaction.CurrentEntryKey) E...