CRM add in

Does anyone know of a simple CRM like add-in for RMS that
would allow the user to track more custom information on
their customers.  It doesn't need to be anything quite as
robust as a standalone CRM application would be, just a
little more flexible than the 15 fields RMS offers.

0
anonymous (74722)
6/22/2004 5:20:31 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Custom screen pulled from a custom POS button.  Maybe use Access?  Just some
ideas.

I don't know of a specific add on.  If you are interested in our helping you
do this, contact me anytime.
--
Amy Luby, President
Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner

www.mobitech.biz
"RMS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a simple CRM like add-in for RMS that
> would allow the user to track more custom information on
> their customers.  It doesn't need to be anything quite as
> robust as a standalone CRM application would be, just a
> little more flexible than the 15 fields RMS offers.

0
a.luby (83)

CRM 4.0 queue issue
Hi, I've run into this in CRM 3.0 (and honestly, I don't know what I did to fix it). But now it's happening in CRM 4.0. I have a queue, and a user with an email address. I want all email that is sent to this user to also appear in the CRM queue. I have it working, it's just that I'm getting everything twice. Once as an email from the original sender, and once from the recipient to the recipient, with the original email as an attachment. For example, kbriscoe@domain.com sends an email to ITSupport@domain.com (Our queue's email address is ITSupport@domain.com). T...

CRM token Limit
Hello, the CRM Token is limited (e.g. 0000 - 9999). What happends when I send a eMail after 9999??? greetings, Stefan It will start at 1 again. Crm just assumes that by the time it roles over the conversations have fininished -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "Stefan" wrote: > Hello, > > the CRM Token is limited (e.g. 0000 - 9999). What happends when I send a > eMail after 9999??? > > greetings, > Stefan ...

CRM 4.0: WebSite deployment problem
CRM 4.0: I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error: 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist. Parameter name: Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request....

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

infratructure for 2500 users CRM
I am a Microsoft Partener from Romania and I would like to know how many CRM Servers is necesary for 2500 users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ae96447d...

CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails
Hi everybody... We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not send. An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM, but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least one of them belongs to our domain. Doe...

Should be simple to add additional address book for outlook.
Ok this is a simple request that doesn't seem to work. Using the ESM (exchange 2003) SBS. Navigate to All Global Address lists. Right click and new Global Address List. Then I go to outlook client click new email. Click on the address book navigator link. In the available address books I only have global address list or the outlook contacts. How do you get the new Global address book to display ? On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:46:01 -0700, Conrad Gotzmann <ConradGotzmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ok this is a simple request that doesn't seem to work. >Using the ESM (...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

CRM V3 localized version
Hi Does anyone know any info on v3.0 localized versions (to be available in first quarter 2006)? I need to know if it will be possible to migrate or redeploy from v3 international edition to v3 localized edition? Thanks a lot ...

Outlook 2003 Add-in: Personal Folders Backup uninstall problem
Hello techie nerds out there Help! I am trying to uninstall this utility to reinstall it on another desktop on the same machine. It seems you can only run this utility on one desktop? Running windows XP pro and Outlook 2002 The programme does not show up in the Add/Remove programme window in the Control Panel. Many, many thanks Paul Paul Allen <ict@wandsworthvb.org.uk> wrote: > I am trying to uninstall this utility to reinstall it on > another desktop on the same machine. It seems you can only > run this utility on one desktop? Doesn't seem to be the case here. ...

Strange Error (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos. I have one image that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server. It is all configured and setup and running fine. I have another image with Windows XP configured. The two images see each other and communicate. From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook Client. However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall" on it asking for a login and password. If I enter in "Administrator" for the login...

Scribe Migration For SalesLogix to CRM
Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to CRM? Did you check the Scribe Community Web site? That is where they post their templates. "MD" wrote: > Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to > CRM? I did. Even spoke with our Rep there and they currently have no templates available. Seems it would be a conflict of interests. I'm not concerned about the main Enitities (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Ticket/Case), which are pretty simple to create. I'm more concerned about the Activities/Histor...

Add contacts to Global
I am a parent trying to get our elementary school up to date. I want to add all the students in the school's CONTACTS (address, phone, email address, etc). They do use Exchange as I saw GLOBAL as an option at one of the teacher's pc. The principal would like me to do this. They outsource their computer technical work, so I am thinking I would need administrative access to add contacts to the global contacts, correct? Since I'm not a network person, but I do know a lot about Outlook, I need to know EXACTLY how to accomplish this and what info I need to find out from the...

Add a nwe mail folder with new email address
I want to add a new folder within the mail area in Outlook 2003. opened up an additional email account with my IP and want that email t go to a seperate main folder in outlook. Under All Mail Folders I'v got Personal Folders and Hotmail as root folders in the area. I wan to add another root folder for my new email only. Thank you, Crai ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Apart from special accounts like HTTP and IMAP when you collect POP3 then all mess...

Excel 2007. How do I get un-installed add-ins off the toolbar?
I have 2 Large Icons on the ribbon/toolbar of Excel 2007. These are Omnipage and s-force. Both of these have been uninstalled and I have de-activated both add-ins. How do I get these off the toolbar forever? thanks ...

Question about CRM and Great Plains Integration
Can I create invoice when I invoice a contract in CRM and then show the record in the Great Plains ? Thanks in advance ...

IBF for Microsoft CRM now available
Great news to pass along. After a much longer wait than anyone imagined, our IBF solution for Microsoft CRM is now available. It took us a ton of work to get the performance and security of this solution right, but I think you'll find it's well worth the wait! The number of new scenarios enabled and the ability to access Microsoft CRM data from directly inside of your favorite Microsoft Office applications is really compelling. You can download the solution from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=332BEFFB-4492-40D7-8CE0-995489909B6A&displaylang=en Join me...

How do I add an indicator line to a Gantt chart in excel?
I have created a Gantt chart in Excel. I would like to indicate a specific date - most of the time today's date - by a vertical line showing how many days have passed and how many yet to go for specific tasks. I have attempted to create an 'XY graph' on top of the bar/Gantt chart, but the two do not seem to be compatible. Hi, See my examples of various ways of adding a datum line to a chart. I'm pretty sure one of the techniques should work for you. http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy Steve wrote: > I have created a Gantt chart in Excel. I...

How to add another target to VidPN in WDDM driver?
Thanks all for the replies before and I'd like to ask few more questions related to VidPN management of WDDM driver. When WDDM miniport driver enumeratse child devices and connected external monitors, it first detects its all child devices in DxgkDdiQueryChildRelations, and next check each child actually has connected output in DxgkDdiQueryChildStatus. So, to implement adding another(virtual) monitor I faked one of given PDXGK_CHILD_STATUS parameter(HotPlug.Connected) to have true. And I filled up followed EDID query requests as well. Then I could see another monitor attached ...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

A SQL error has occurred. Going off line with Outlook CRM 4.
I have seen this in multiple workstations. Running the diagnostics, does not report any errors, however removing the temprary data under advenced fixes the problem by deleting the content of the off line database. The problem with this fix is that it may take up to 12 hours for some of our overseas employees to do their initial off line. When is SP1 due? ...

CRM Callout error (ComException) 02-03-04
I followed the example of Microsoft on how to create a Callout COM interface (found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmPostCalloutsv1d2.asp). But I keep getting the same error. System.Runtime.InteropSevices.ComException: The file name is too long. I used very short names so I don't understand where this error would come from. Anybody got any idea's or encountered this in the past? Regards, RBakkers ...

Add items to SupplierList
I just imported a new catalog of items to our database using EMS import, were newly insterted and some were updated. The problem I'm having is getting the supplier cost to update for the items that were in already and adding the new items to the supplierlist table. I imported the SupplierID to the Item table just can't figure out the query to go the other way updating and adding new. Any help would be great. You need to use T-SQL in the management studio. Use an InnerJoin of the supplier id to the item id and set the cost to = supplier cost if it is the most recent. "Do...

CRM 3.0 SDK Web Services
Hi I am writing a small data migration tool to migrate account and contact data. I have approximate 1500 accounts and 6000 contacts to import to CRM 3.0. I finished the application and ran the data migration, I will able to migrate all of the account records without any problem at all. when I run the contact migration, it can migrate 2800 contact records when it get over 2800, my application throw me the following error message: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. I am running CRM 3.0, SQL server and my data migration on the same server. I am wonder w...

MS CRM 1.2 or 3.0 for Help Desk Ticketing solution
Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to set it up as a help desk solution. Thanks Todd Yes , U can surely do this by making a case and the case number can be considered a s Ticket number. You will have to dive deep into the whole process to map it to CRM Rgds SAM "Todd" wrote: > Does anyone use this for a Ticketing program? I know we have the customer > service module but have never used it. Is there any documentation on how to > set it up as a help desk ...