Credit Card Type in Reports

Since RMS2 masks the credit card number is there a way to display the card
type (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover) in a report without having to set up
a tender type for each card type. I notice that the card type is displayed in
the EDC Settlement screen but I can't find where the program is getting that
info. I at least want to be able to get this info prior to settlement for the
end of day reconciliation process.
--
Ed Balda
WBU, Inc.

hi Ed,
I am not sure how much you know the programing but such thing can be handle
liek below example:
we all know that what is the scheme use for the Master , visa and Amex etc
card so in receipt .xml file you need to do small programming where you can
check with intial characters. Now I am giving below some valued information
read it and apply per your need;
Tender.AccountNumber
 Check, credit card, or debit card number.

Tender.AccountNumberMasked
 Check, credit card, or debit card number with all but the last four digits
replaced with the "X" character.

Tender.ApprovalCode
 Approval code for credit and debit cards.

Tender.Expiration
 Expiration date for credit cards.

Tender.StateCode
 State code for the check.

Tender.Swiped
 Boolean value that indicates whether the credit or debit card was entered
by passing the card through the card reader.

Tender.Track1
 Information contained on the first track of the credit or debit card.

Tender.Track2
 Information contained on the first track of the credit or debit card.

Rate once you satisfy.

"Ed Balda" wrote:

> Since RMS2 masks the credit card number is there a way to display the card
> type (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover) in a report without having to set up
> a tender type for each card type. I notice that the card type is displayed in
> the EDC Settlement screen but I can't find where the program is getting that
> info. I at least want to be able to get this info prior to settlement for the
> end of day reconciliation process.
> --
> Ed Balda
> WBU, Inc.
0
AkberAlwani (916)

Fax reports from Access 2007
Hi, Is there a simple way to send a report to a fax server in Access 2007 running on Windows Vista? Regards, Edwin ...

Best way to create reports summarizing data?
I am trying to create a way of generating several reports from spreadsheet of data for a baseball team. Basically, I have spreadsheet which logs every appearance by each pitcher during season, including which inning each entered and what the score was a the time. I need to create reports which summarize this information. For example, I want a report which states how many times each pitche entered in each inning, when the score was at certain numbers apart. I'm looking for a table like this: 7th Inning Within 1 Run Tied More than Run Nomo 0 ...

Printing what I have typed on the monitor
I get a different look on the page when I choose print preview that what I am seeing on my monitor. What view are you switching from: Normal/Draft or Print Layout? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "limabean" <limabean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2A3EF34-00D9-495D-BEB5-250E4CF9C0AF@microsoft.com... >I get a different look on the page when I choose print preview that what I >am > seeing on my monitor. ...

business cards #3
i created a business card, but when i print it, it only prints 4 to a page, leaving alot of extra space on the paper, is there a way to print more than 4 cards to a page?? try 1 of 1 to 2 0f 2 ..... >-----Original Message----- >i created a business card, but when i print it, it only >prints 4 to a page, leaving alot of extra space on the >paper, is there a way to print more than 4 cards to a >page?? >. > nydia wrote: > i created a business card, but when i print it, it only > prints 4 to a page, leaving alot of extra space on the > paper, is there a wa...

How to have a form type window in MFC Single Document view window
Hi I want to place buttons and textboxes on a MFC single document view app. How can I do this if I generate a MFC single document view application using wizard? Angus You shoud use a CFormView in a SDI app(MDI is also fine). A CFormview will take a dialog template as input. You can place all the controls you want on the dialog and associate it with CFormView. -- Ajay "Angus" <anguscomber@gmail.com> wrote in message news:debef4be-4226-46e4-af31-f5ffeeb9cf21@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I want to place buttons and textboxes on a MFC single document ...

Reporting DB- difference between views with _OlapView and _UserVie
In the reporting db there are views that end with _UserView and _OlapView. the columns look the same. for example we have MSP_EpmAssignment_UserView and MSP_EpmAssignment_OlapView - with virtually identical columns. Can anyone tell me the reason for 2 views that are virtually identical? Thanks. The OLAP view is for use by the Cube Build Service. The USER view is more user friendly for reporting off of custom fields. For each custom field you created, the User view creates a column by that custom field name for easy reporting. Hope that helps, Jonathan Sofer &quo...

Script in customer report not running on user's machine
Hello, I am using GP for the first time, and I just got into the report writer about 30 minutes ago, so I apologize in advance if this is a newbie question. We have a custom report. There is a script in the Window_AfterActivate event sets these options: Printer.Value = 0 Screen.Value = 1 File.Value = 1 FileName.Value = "c:\temp\test.txt" FileFormat.Value = 1 IfFileExisting.Value = 1 This works on my machine, but it does not work on the user's machine. Is there some sort of runtime I need to install on her machine to make this work? There could be...

Report Manager add on for Excel 2003?
Report Add in for Office 2003? Report Manager http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyID=34dacd92-d511-4760-8094- 2754d82a4e2f&displaylang=en Is there one for Excel 2003 available? Hi you can use the Report Managaer Add-In for Excel 2002 also for Excel 2003 - at least this works for me :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Report Add in for Office 2003? > > Report Manager > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? > FamilyID=34dacd92-d511-4760-8094- > 2754d82a4e2f&displaylang=en &g...

Avery labels, reporting
Have anyone made adress labels for avery labels in RS for CRM ?? Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 13411 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. Jack, I am actually trying to work on this now. Please let me know if you have any luck and i will do the same. Jack Nielsen wrote: > Have anyone made adress labels for avery labels in RS for CRM ?? > > Jack > > ----...

Crystal Reports Logon Error 02-28-05
When i make my CRM web site a secure website using a SSL certificate i get the following error: Crystal Reports Logon Error – Please verify that you have enough Crystal Licenses Before making it a secure site I was able to view reports without a problem. I have restarted all the services in crystal configuration manager APS service is running And confirmed that NT Authority\Interactive and NT Authority\Authenticated Users are in the Built in Users Group of the SBS server. I have looket at the following KB article but it hasn't helped. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDis...

Setup failed to validate Report Server
I've been having trouble installing CRM 3.0 Professional and connecting to an existing SQL Server 2005 Report Server (on a different machine). The error message is: Setup failed to validate Report Server 'url' - Object Reference not set to an instance of an object I finally figured out the problem. For some reason, it was permissions issue on the C:\Windows\temp folder of the machine where Report Server was installed. After changing permissions so the Report Server was able to read/write that folder, CRM installed. Just thought I'd post this info in case anyone else...

Move report to another PC with Access?
I created a report now how would you copy the file which creates a report to another machine? Susan Access does not keep separate "files" for each object. Instead, everything is stored within the .mdb file. So you might not actually want to copy (only) the report to another PC (and you couldn't!) ... do you need to run the application from more than one PC? -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ "Susan" <dsnsacree@m...

Money crashes when trying to pay credit card bill.
Hello - My Microsoft money crashes every time I try to pay a bill on one of my credit cards (always the same one, others work fine) from the Calendar screen. Does anyone have ideas why this is happening? It is the only credit card I have in my debt reduction planner. Thanks! Version? Did it ever work right in this version for you? "christine" <christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABB369E9-E6BE-4198-B54B-1C208D3CCB05@microsoft.com... > Hello - > > My Microsoft money crashes every time I try to pay a bill on one of my > credit cards ...

use dates to create a summary report
I am trying to create a summary page that will display a month's data for various rows. I have multiple sheets. Example of what I want it to do: Search sheet1-sheet6 for January 1 If found, record data in column B Search sheet1-sheet6 for January 2 If found, record data in column c and so forth. There are about 50 rows of information that I want to copy from each sheet and the dates are in B2-H2 in each sheet. Thanks for the help. Devin, Do you need your summary page to list each entry separately (all 50 rows from each sheet), or can you use a sumtotal of each...

Exchange
We're looking for a tool that would allow us to run a report to see who hasn't read a particular email message. Obviously we can create an email and choose the read receipt option, but when sending an email to a very large group of recipients keeping track of the read receipts to know who hasn't read the message becomes very prohibitive. Is there some way or some sort of reporting tool out there either for use directly in Exchange or in Outlook that would allow us to run a report or something similar against an email message that would detail which of the recipients haven&...

Help with data type in macro
Hi, I have a column where default value is empty which gets updated as new values are updated in other column. I have a piece of code which compares the value of each cell in this column to see if it is not 0 and then does some execution. Here is a snippet: read1 = 2 While Sheet6.Range("AA" + CStr(read1)).Value <> 0 read1 = read1 + 1 Wend Now if I change the default values in this column to #N/A and change the code to read1 = 2 While Sheet6.Range("AA" + CStr(read1)).Value <> "#N/A" read1 = read1 + 1 Wend it is giving type mismatch error at l...

Report Writer error
I am using KB874218 to modify the Payables check stub on bottom format. I created 3 calculated fields for the 3 address lines, using the RW_Address system function. My calculated fields look exactly like the KB, yet I am getting an "Error in equation Address - 2- Calc". All 3 calc fields are the same except for the one integer indicating the address line. I have also looked at the Check Stub on Top and Bottom - Graphical, as they are using the calc fields on that check format successfully. Those calc fields look just like mine. Has anyone else encountered this problem? An...

How do I type a letter into my Publisher template
I have created a business letterhead in Publisher with my own logo. I saved it as a Publisher Template. Running Windows XP home addition on a Dell Dimention 3000. Now I want to use the template to type a letter. I can bring the template up on my screen but it won't accept my typing Did you insert a text box? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "locksmith" <locksmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93B6FA45-453D-42F1-84FD-86983CE6ADB3@microsoft.com... >I have created a business letterhead in Publisher with my own logo. I saved > it as...

Criteria from form on report
If you have an unbound form that you use for criteria and you want your report to display the criteria selected by the user in the page header, how would you do that? Thanks for any suggestions. AccessKay wrote: >If you have an unbound form that you use for criteria and you want your >report to display the criteria selected by the user in the page header, how >would you do that? Use text box expressions in the report that refer back to the form. Could be as simple as: =Forms![unbound form].[criteria textbox] -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] Put an unbound text b...

reports don't load
I recently upgraded to Money Plus Premier and now reports do not load. These are reports that worked just fine on previous version (e.g. net worth, YoY net worth) but they no longer load. I see similar problem with the welcome page screens that track monthly expenses. In microsoft.public.money, harryma wrote: >I recently upgraded to Money Plus Premier and now reports do not load. These >are reports that worked just fine on previous version (e.g. net worth, YoY >net worth) but they no longer load. I see similar problem with the welcome >page screens that track monthly expen...

report of Available hours for a team of staff from OUtlook Calenda
Hi - I am looking at producing capacity reports from Outlook Calendars for a number of Staff - Is this possible - i.e. I have a distruibution list in Outlook Exchange with 10 employees. Each employee has appointments added to their calendar by our Project Operations person. Each Employee also flags their own personal Time and Admin Time on different days. If we work on a Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm timespan - how can I report on the number of hours Free as opposed to Busy/tentative for a Date Range 1 day, 1 week, 1 month etc etc Also can certain items be excluded form ...

Where can we get a complete list of VC++ data types?
Hi, We need a list of all VC++ Data Types. Searched through MSDN but could not find a single list. Since we are new to VCC+ we really don't know if what we are getting is sufficient or there is more. Would help if we could get some reference link. Thanks and Regards, M Shetty news:1159884090.972166.178530@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...> Hi, > > We need a list of all VC++ Data Types. Searched through MSDN but could > not find a single list. Since we are new to VCC+ we really don't know > if what we are getting is sufficient or there is more. It's not clear that ...

Report Printing Question
Hi, I am working on a project for my company and my situation is essentially this, the access database that am I working on retrieves information from our payroll databse and inputs select fields into a two (printed) page length form. It does this for approximately 500 employees. Now this was great because I used to just be able to push a button and it would crank out the two page for every employee and then I could print it. Now however the form is a mandatory 5 pages too long for the standard form on access 2003. I had read some suggestions about creating a seperate form for each...

Issues with Items not showing on reports
I need help with Money 2003 Deluxe. Some of my items are not showing on reports. I have gone into some items and changed the PAY TO and that works, but I'm not sure why I should have to do that and what items I'm not seeing in reports. Thanks, Todd ...

Query that feeds the report
Im using Windows XP and Office 2003 I would like to put more than 255 fields in my report. I have one query that feeds my report. That query is full [255 fields]. If i take the query that is full and and make a relationship between it and another query that has a lot of unused field, will this allow me to put more than 255 fields in my report? If yes, how can i do this? Or how can i get more than 255 fields in my report? Thanks for any help ed -- thanks You can't get more than 255 fields in a report. You can get 255 in a report and another 255 in a sub-report. You will have to fig...