Credit Card Expiration date error

We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates
greater than 2010.  Has anyone else seen that?  We are currently on RMS 1.2
using PC-Charge.  It takes expiration dates through 2009.
0
RickASP (39)
11/5/2007 9:02:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi Rick,
There is update for 1.2 to 1.3 and also in 1.3 there are patches available
kindly download from customer sources this will resolve the issue

"Rick@ASP" wrote:

> We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates
> greater than 2010.  Has anyone else seen that?  We are currently on RMS 1.2
> using PC-Charge.  It takes expiration dates through 2009.
0
AkberAlwani (916)
11/6/2007 4:45:00 AM
There was a setting for the year in the PC-Charge application itself.  That
solved the problem. Thanks anyway!

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> hi Rick,
> There is update for 1.2 to 1.3 and also in 1.3 there are patches available
> kindly download from customer sources this will resolve the issue
>
> "Rick@ASP" wrote:
>
> > We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates
> > greater than 2010.  Has anyone else seen that?  We are currently on RMS 1.2
> > using PC-Charge.  It takes expiration dates through 2009.
0
RickASP (39)

Error sending email #2
Hi I am trying to send email from within access. When I try to create outlook from within access using Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application"), I get the 'Automation Error, The specified module could not be found.". I can see the outlook 11 reference in the reference so not sure why it can't find outlook. This app is working fine on other machines so the problem has to be with this machine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards ...

ssl certificate -> error 500
What should I check, I installed self made certificate according to these instructions. <http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/SSL_Enabling_OWA_2003.html?printversion> Now I cannot get into OWA, it gives error 500 but there is nothing in the logs. /Ari ...

"cannot empty clipboard" error message.
Hello all, Any time I do copy and paste in Excel, I get error message saying "cannot empty clipboard" but it still does the copying and pasting. How do I make this error go away? Thanks. Chip Pearson has a page on this http://www.cpearson.com/excel/clipboar.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "fenisol3" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1bf3101c42179$1316fe9...

ToolsMsmCA(Error)
ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue or CoreCon DataStore corrupted: CDeviceSDKInstallShim Add/Remove failed. HR=0x80070005 this is the problem that i am getting while installing of windows CE 6.0. please help me with it. regards Is still no one with the solution even i am gettin the error with the ce 6.0 installation on the windows 7 and as well as windows vista home basic rakendra thapa wrote: ToolsMsmCA(Error) 21-Nov-09 ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue or CoreCon DataStore corrupted: CDeviceSDKInstallShim Add/Remove failed. HR=0x80070005 this...

Business Card setup
I have several business cards I built in Publisher 2007. Unfortunately they do not hold the print setup for multiple copies per sheet. I have to change the gap and margins every time I print them up. Is there any way to hold these settings? Mike D. Use one of the Avery US letter postcard templates. They work every time. You also can use the Advanced page setup, Layout type, multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary "Michael Dobony" <survey@stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message news:14ytyrhvidj0u$.5ts1chxp73l3$.dlg@40tude.net... > I have several business cards I built in Publi...

report scheduler errors
Is there a way to trigger having the Report Schedule window appear without attempting to see some 3rd party series' we have created? We get resulting errors "Invalid value for series 11" as the window creates records in the 'ReportNames' table. We need to ignore these RPTGRIND = 11 records when the window opens. We have no source code for this dictionary. ...

Bank errors in Bank Recon
I am really bothered that when our bank makes a significant error (and all banks eventually do), there is no way to carry the outstanding bank transaction on bank recon. Instead we have to adjust our books (improperly) for the bank error, and then re-adjust when the bank makes the correction. Please consider adding outstanding bank transactions to bank rec in the future. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do...

Error Code 0x7A
I continue to get a installation failure when trying to install "Windows Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474)". Can anyone help? Sheltie wrote: > I continue to get a installation failure when trying to install "Windows > Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474)". > > Can anyone help? Sheltie, Stop horsing around with KB905474 as it's an *optional* update. IOW, you do *not* need to install it. If you want to pursue this for some reason known only to yourself: Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forums http://social.microsoft.com/forums/...

Empty calendar dates bold...?
Hi I'm using Outlook 2002 (and ActiveSynch) and have noticed that several of the past dates in the little calendar date picker are bold even though there are no appointments or anything on that day. Any idea why, or how to fix it? Cheers Jerry how far 'past' ? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tip...

DAO -vs- ADO and Jet Error #s...
OK, I'm well aware of the DAO Jet VBA Error #s as revealed by this: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Aa200518(office.10).aspx However, when using ADO connections to the database in VBA instead of the DAO connections, the error numbers get "ADO-ized", and we get the -2147467259 error codes instead of the nice, neat Error #3734 (for "The database has been placed in a state by user <name> on machine <name> that prevents it from being opened or locked.") Is there a list somewhere of the ADO-ized Jet error codes, or must I figure out and do the bi...

Information store stops unexpectedly with error 4182, 3039, 4116, 4094
We have exchange 5.5 with SP4 and we are recently experiencing this issue where the information store and IMS stops unexpectedly with the above Event IDs. I have tried the suggestions in the MS KB article 322829 but did not help much. I have also tried the mdbvu32.exe tool, but there are no bad messages in the folder. Any help with this is appreciated Thank you. I have had the same problem 4 times over the course of 10 days. After the second crash, I applied the hotfix from Q325939. 24 hours later, it crashed again. I opened a case with microsoft and they gave me another hotfix. It upgrade...

run-time error 1004
i have a workbook with macros and some vba scripts and have password protected some of the sheets. i have created this workbook in Excel 2002. I distributed it to users using Excel 2000, who are getting Run Time Error 1004, the file is protected and will be read-only. The sheets are protected but i have opened ranges for data entry. All works well for users with Excel 2000. What I have tried without success: - Save File As | Tools | General Options | Advanced | Encryption Type - Weak or Office 97/2000 compatible. it still gives the run-time error. anyone has seen this? Ooh. I think...

Outlook Express not opening inbox error
When I open Outlook Express 6, it will not open the Inbox properly on 1 laptop. It says that there is not enough memory on the laptop, but there is 2 GB available on the hard drive. Also the Inbox is highlighted in gray and not blue like usual. He can go to another PC and see the email through Outlook Express without any problems. Any information would be useful. Thanks. Dave <davidw@wildbillsfoods.com> wrote: > When I open Outlook Express 6, it will not open the Inbox > properly on 1 laptop. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths A...

Outlook syncronazation error...
Hi, I am still amazed about Microsoft, they still cannot come up with a more informative error massage. We are using Outlook 2003(SP1) cache mode for an Exchange 5.5 server. After the synchronization I am receiving this message: "Task 'Offline File Name' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Any help appreciated. Victor ...

Server Error in '\' Application
I mayhave "fubar"ed by CRM 1.2 installation. I am installed on Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003. I had CRM up an running and was looking at with my sales folks putting together a customization and rollout plan. I added some business units subservent to our "root" organinzation and was assigning users to these units and adding managers. I then assigned the user (me) who is the only system admin. At that point I started getting a dialog in the web interface giving an "authorization error" message (unforunately I didn't write down the exact text...

Exporting from Smartlist to Excel error
I need to export records from a Smartlist into Excel. There are approximately 3800 records and everytime I try I get the following error: "Unhandled object exception:Call was rejected by callee" Any ideas what this error means?? I have searched this list, the Microsoft site and even Googled the error and have had no luck figuring out what this message means or how to fix it. Others users also have gotten this error when exporting large amounts of data into Excel. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Dawn Hi, Dawn! I know some of my users occasionally get a err...

Error message when adding text to bar
-->Sorry, nothing happened when I hit the submit button, so I hit it again. sorry.<-- Microsoft Project 2000, I am trying to add text to the right of a bar in a Gantt Chart. Don't I select "Right", then scroll down and choose "Text1" change the text to what I want to say, and hit OK? When I do, I get a pop up that says "This value is not valid in this situation, Chick the field to see if it requires text, a date, or a number, and that you typed the information correctly. How do I do that? I thought I did... Thanks for your help. -...

date calculation #4
I am using excel for a inventory list and need to track the number o days an item has been in-stock. How can I create a formula to show m the number of days from the date entered to today's current date -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com try =today()-e8 formatted as a number or datedif =DATEDIF(E8,TODAY(),"d") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "steveb1 >" <<steveb1.1bgere@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:steveb1.1bgere@excelforum-nospam.com... > I am using excel for a inventory list and need to track the numb...

OWA and VBScript runtime error.
Hi I've installed OWA 5.5 Sp3 to a Windows2000 server SP4 and I'm getting the following error message: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Object required: 'Application(...)' /exchange/USA/logon.asp, line 12 I've checked technet and found KB194525 and implemented the security settings to the registry but I'm still getting the same error. Has anyone resolved this problem and care to enlighten me as I'm pulling my hair out. The exchange server is 5.5SP3 sat on an NT4 server box. Regards Stu ...

Calendar
I am having this problem with Calendar in Outlook, which came as part of the Office Professional 2002 XP package. The error occurs after installation, and after installing Service Pak 3. Any time I type an appointment in the time slot for a particular day in a future day or a later time today, and hit Enter, the entry disappears from the time slot I wanted. Instead, the appointment shows up on today's date in the present hour and also that way in the list on Today's Calendar. If I enter the appointment in the New Appointment window, it shows up in the correct day and time in the Today&...

Dates in Tabs
Hi! I have recorded a macro to copy an existing worksheet and add it int the workbook. However the new sheet will show, for example, "Test (2)". I'd like th new tab to show today's date instead. Does anyone know if this can be done and, if so........... how?!? Many thanks, Dan -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com post your code (macro) so that we can see where you are at this point. "Voodoodan >" <<Voodoodan.177wv5@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Voodoodan.177wv5@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi! > > I have record...

Conditional formatting with expired dates after current
I am trying to get a cell to turn Red if the date that is in the cell is less than or equal to the current date. The formula I have in it already is: =EDATE(D2, 12) This takes the date that I plug into the column before it and just adds 12 months to it. Thanks for any help you can offer. V/R TODAY() is what you need to compare with, viz. use as the CF formula for that cell: =EDATE(D2, 12)<=TODAY() Format to taste, ok out. Success? hit YES below -- Max Singapore --- "Josh" wrote: > I am trying to get a cell to turn Red if the date that is in the cell...

Syntax error using dlookup
Hi All, I have the following piece of code ChkProv = DLookup("[Province_Cde]", "Provinces", "[Province_Cde]= ' " & Left(Nat_Reg, 2)) which I want to use as part of validating that the 1st 2 left chrs of Nat_Reg correspond with a record in field Province_Cde However it gives me the following error when executed Syntax error in string in query expression '[Province_Cde]='GU' GU is valid in the record I was trying to add as a test & it exists in the table Provinces.Province_Cde Any suggestions on what to try to corr...

HTTP_300 error when useing Active Sync, any clues would help
First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that straightened out by following this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get an HTTP_300 error. Any thoughts?? Hi Joe, What version of the server are you running? What platform are you running the server on? "Joe" wrote: > First I was recieveing an HTTP_500 certificate problem, but I got that > straightened out by following this article > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817379/en-us, the option # 2. Now I get > an HTTP_300 error. Any thoughts?? > > ...

In-Cell editing unvailable in address card view
Outlook 2007, SP2 on Windows XP SP3 IMAP/POP email, not exchange In modify address card view, the option "Allow in-cell editing" is not available. It's available in phone list view. Any way to enable it? Thanks! How could you? Only table views have cells. That's why it's disabled in other views. There's no use for it. -- Russ Valentine "cheerful" <cheerful@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ACBA9D1-88B4-4CC5-8F32-DC36AE1D2178@microsoft.com... > Outlook 2007, SP2 on Windows XP SP3 > IMAP/POP email, not excha...