Creating Purchase order worksheets in HQ through rules

I would like put some code in a web service in order to create a purchase
order work sheet.

Could I access to work sheets logic using qsrules to construct a worksheet?
I looking for a method like QSRULES.CreatePOWorkSheet

Thank you

Oscar
0
OscarT (1)
5/13/2009 5:29:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How do I create a bell curve? I have my z, p, std. dev., mean,etc
I am trying to take my std dev, mean, z, p, Confidence level, etc...plot and shade areas using excel. Brian - See the ShadedNormalDensityCurve workbook at http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B310F6CD-8380-49CB-AE58-4C7147FFB279@microsoft.com... >I am trying to take my std dev, mean, z, p, Confidence level, etc...plot >and > shade areas using excel. ...

Can I Order My Collection?
All, If I want to build a collection in a specific order, and I'm filling it from a TableAdapter whose source query I can not change, how would I put it in the order of one of the columns in the underlying query? I've tried various things as spelled out in my book and other sources, but nothing seems to "recognize" a column name. Here's what I have; Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.ClearBeforeFill = True Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.Fill(Me.L55TimerDataSet.QRY_Buttons) Dim Row As Integer = 0 Dim ButRecds = L55TimerDataSet.Tables("...

Help creating a script in SQL or Calculated field in Crystal
How do I take this script and manipulate it to give me one long string with static text as well as SQL data in specific positions within the string. Example result: Positions / Data: 1-3 / 173 (Static text) 4-6 / spaces 7-10 / "X_UPR30300"."YEAR1", (has to show up as 2007. Showing up as 2,007) 11 / 4 (Static text) 12-22 / "UPR00100"."SOCSCNUM" 23-57 / "UPR00100"."LASTNAME" 58-92 / "UPR00100"."FRSTNAME" 93 / "UPR00100"."MIDLNAME" 94-120 / "UPR00102"."ADDRESS1" 121-148 / &q...

Help Creating A Formula #2
I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Looking for Easiest Way to Create Report
We need to create a report from our accounting program which contains about 200 .db files. I have determined that the required information is contained in only 3 of those files. Out of those 3 files I need about 30 fields of data. The end result is that those 30 fields of data have to be placed into an existing excel spreadsheet in specific columns which has 97 total columns. For example one db file contains data which has to be placed into column c of the excel spreadsheet. another db file has data which has to be placed into column z of that same spreadsheet and so on Th...

Creating a Browse for Folder
I have seen programs where there is an edit field for defining the location of a file and then to the right of the field is a button with 3 periods on it which when clicked brings up a browse for folder file box where the user can choose a directory and file and then it is populated in the edit field. Is there a custom control to use for this or do I have to develop this myself? Take a look at SHBrowseForFolder and CFileDialog. You probably want CFileDialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Olf0wrmk...

Rules Not Working
Hi, Is there any reason why none of the rules I created in WLM work??? They're for my ISP email, not Hotmail. When I "apply" them, WLM goes through the motions but none of my emails mentioned in the rules get moved to their designated folders. I don't have Outlook on this particular computer nor do I have any intentions of installing it. I'm using Vista as well. Thanks In Advance Abb N This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01CA8CA3.7BD84790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transf...

CONCATENATE text to create a formula to be evaluated
Hi, I am wanting to concatenate a set of text to create a formula. I have done so below. =CONCATENATE("=MAX('",O1,"'!A3:A65536)") The result is: =MAX('2009'!A3:A65536) ....but it treats this as a text string when I try to use INDIRECT Cell O1 contains the year minus 1. In this case O1 = 2009. All of my worksheets are named as a year e.g. 2007....2008....2009...2010. I am entering this on sheet 2010. Now the real question: How do I make another cell evaluate this string as an actual formula and spit out the highest number for ...

rules question
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C58E9B.93495960 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'd like to make a rule similar to the one I have - move all emails from a certain SENDER to a specified FOLDER. I want to also make a rule to move to a specified folder, when an email is sent to a specific USER. I don't see how to do this in the canned rules? Has anyone got creative with this and made it work? I can get it to do a COPY, but not a move. Thanks!!! ------=_NextPart_000_0008_0...

Filters, Can't Find Exception List In Rules
I'm trying to set up my filters for junk mail. I want junk mail with certain words in the subject sent to deleted folder. I found the filters.txt file and some of the words are already there. So apparently the filter isn't working. I tried to follow the directions on how to turn them on and they said to choose the exceptions entry in the rules wizard but I have no such choice. I know how to edit the filters.txt file but Outlook is not using it. Can anyone help? The Filters.txt file isn't actively used by Outlook -- it's really just a "readme" type file to sh...

Creating Formula with Embedded Variable ID
I need to create a single formula for my workbook that references cells from various tabs (over 20) in another workbook. I want to copy this formula into multiple tabs within my workbook. My workbook and the external workbook have the same number of and identically named tabs. I want to embed a variable into the formula that will take on the name of the tab that the formula is copied to. I imagine the formula would look something like this: ='K:\Sales Reports\[Ohio Team, Mar-21-2004.xls]variable_identifying_the_tab_goes_here'!D1 I know I can use the following formula to derive th...

Creating Purchase order worksheets in HQ through rules
I would like put some code in a web service in order to create a purchase order work sheet. Could I access to work sheets logic using qsrules to construct a worksheet? I looking for a method like QSRULES.CreatePOWorkSheet Thank you Oscar ...

Creating a e-mail contact list which has "undisclosed recipients"
Can anyone help me with a contact list for my e-mail which does not disclose all recipients names. I would like to send an e-mail regarding company information to several people which answers questions, but I don't want everyone to know who I am addressing it to. You need enter the names under the Bcc option when you address the email. That way, each recipient will only see their own name, but the email will go to everyone. Actually, the recipients won't see their own name in the To field. They will only see what the sender puts there, if anything (some ISPs require that you...

Migrating E5.5 Mailboxes with ADC created disabled accounts to to E2K3
I am getting to the end of my migration but still have all the resource mailboxes with ADC generated diabled accounts in AD to migrate. I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Can I just enable the accounts in AD migrate the mailbox and disable it again or do I have to create a whole new account in AD delete the ADC generated account and re-attached the new account to the mailbox in E5.5 then migrate it to E2K3? You can use the accounts it created. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "JoeAHM" <joseph.gonzalez@a...

Creating navigation buttons on a worksheet
Hi I'm trying to link togethor different pages on excel so i can navigate to them from each page. Also does anyone know how to create a drop down menu in excel? Many Thanks in advance Ryan Maybe by using a hyperlink: Insert|hyperlink or using the =hyperlink() worksheet function: David McRitchie posted this and it might help you: =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5) ryan_...

Creating opportunity using CRM api
Looking for an example of how to load the crm api to create an opportunity using C#. I'm way new to this and have downloaded the CRM 3.0 sdk but not sure how I access the information it contains. What I'm hoping to find is an example of creating an opportunity with just the necessary information so I can build on it from there. I appreciate any help! Hi Jeffa When you install the SDk you will notice there is a help file in the installed directory of the SDK, I think it is crmsdk3_0.chm Open the helpfile and search for create, there are lots of examples let me know if you get s...

Rule out "connection pool" trouble...
Friends, Probably my ignorance showing, but we are troubleshooting SQL Servers running on virtualized machines. Three virtual Server 2008 running on one piece of hardware, each running SQL Server, each with little client applications that each communicate with all three SQL Servers. The symptoms seem like "networking issues"; we have very long delays and timeouts if no activity has occurred for a while, but once the three start communicating successfully, all is well. Each little client on each server opens a connection to each of the three servers to do some work...

Sum of a cell in all worksheets?
I usually just use the search here and quickly find what I need, but can't seem to get it work this morning I am trying to get a sum of a certain cell in all the sheets in workbook. For example of what I mean, Sum(all worksheets, d64). Ca someone possibly help me out Thanks Michae Hi Michael, Look up 3D in your Excel Help. Surely you do not want to include the same sheet. if sheet2 is your second sheet tab and "sheet 24" is the last tab. =SUM(sheet2:'sheet 24'!C14) --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: htt...

Exchange Server 2003 Filter Rules
I would like to set a filter/rule on the exchange server that will check email in or out of our domain for key words in the header or message body and carbon copy the email to a public folder. I think I need a 3rd party solution if so can anybody recommend one for SBS2003 Thank you very much for your help. ...

Copying formulas to another worksheet
Can anyone please help me, I am trying to copy a formula =(sump1:p3) from one worksheet into a new worksheet. When I go to paste the formula the only thing that comes up is =SUM(#REF!). Can I even copy and paste a formula from one worksheet into a new worksheet? and if so how? Thanks When you paste a formula it relatively changes the cell references to suit where you have pasted it to. EG. If you pasted =sum(P1:P3) from cell P4 to cell B4 it would change to =sum(B1:B3). However, if you pasted it to cell B2 it could not reasonably change the references. If you are pasting because you...

Error sending Excel worksheet as an attachment
If anyone can give a hand in this that would be awesome. One of our users in this office is unable to send and Excel 2000 worksheet as an attachment when selecting File > send to > Mail Recipient (as Attachment). She can send to Mail Recipient just fine (in the body of the e- mail)... and is she just right clicks the file and sends to recipient it sends fine as an attachment... she only can't send it this one way (as above). She gets the Outlook error: "The action could not be completed" and when she clicks OK to that error she gets the Excel error: "Genera...

How do I create an A3 size document using Windows 7
A3 is not listed in the pre-set schedule of document sizes in Windows 7 (unlike previous versions of Windows). How do I create such a document using Windows 7? Does your printer support A3? Word/Windows will display the paper sizes supported by the default (or currently active) printer. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "A3 documents in Windows 7" <A3 documents in Windows 7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2647F06-5560-41A6-9C2F-462E6198C989@microsoft.com... > A3 is ...

Changing the names of fields in tables after creating other object
I just leaned about the naming conventions after I have created my tables, reports and several queries. Can I change the name of fields in my tables (to remove the spaces and give them unique names ie not just last name but childlastname) without destroying the work I have done in queries, reports, and forms. Mary -- Positive Direction for Youth & Families, Inc. (www.pdfyinc.com) Possibly. If you are using a newer version of Access, say 2003 or 2007 AND you have Name Autocorrect, and all it's options, enabled, it MIGHT work. I found it somewhat buggy. Before you...

creating a multilevel numbering sysem
I'm trying to create a multileve numbering system ex: 100, 100.1, 100.1.1, 100.2, 200, 200.1, 2001.1, 200.2, and so on. I would like to have at least 3-4 tiers under each number that would automatically number. And you want this in Publisher? I don't think so... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "v" <v@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1F59342-9F2F-4E91-BE27-0BA992EB17BE@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to create a multileve numbering system > ex: 100, 100.1, 100.1.1, ...

Complusory Work Order
Hi there I am trying to make qork order as the default input screen. That is when a sale is done instead of it being a invoice or receipt it needs to be a work order. I know this can be achived via macro or using the WORK ORDER fuction already avaiable. But i was hoping if there was a way to actually get the POS started in Work order screen by default. -- Cheers Topi It can be done with an add-in. Ask your reseller for help with this... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respo...