creating Matrix, Barcode doesn't get copied to children.

Using RMS ver. 2.0.0105 - when creating a matrix item and assign a barcode to
the parent item, it doesn't copy the barcode to the children.  You'd need to
would love to have the ability for RMS to copy the parent's barcode to the
children items.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6ecf8821-6c98-40b4-8694-aa84f570a4d2&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This issue has been resolved. Please contact support for the latest update.

<Peter Johnson> wrote:

Using RMS ver. 2.0.0105 - when creating a matrix item and assign a barcode to
the parent item, it doesn't copy the barcode to the children.  You'd need to
would love to have the ability for RMS to copy the parent's barcode to the
children items.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6ecf8821-6c98-40b4-8694-aa84f570a4d2&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
danreed (42)

Outlook 2003: Creating rules
Hi, I'm using outlook 2003, I'm getting e-mail from our exchange server. When I try to create a rule, it gives me an error message saying it cannot be created because it's not supported or I don't have enough space. But I've checked all the settings and everything, it looks fine and nobody else is having this problem. I've checked the settings on other people's computer and it's the same as mine. Does anyone have this problem? Thanks in advance. You can only create a finite number of rules. If you already have a number of rules, you might have reac...

How do I create an email template?
Running Office 2007 Professional. I think that's what you would call it. I am looking for work and have a Word file that I use as a cover letter. Right now I have to open Word and copy and paste into the email. So what I would like is to open in Outlook an email to send that already has that Word doc in it and then I would just do a little editing and send it off. It would be really cool if I could create an icon for it and put it in the toolbar. I hope I have been clear with my needs and thanks for your time if you have a solution. They tell you how here: http://office.m...

getting the subject line out of a mail
Hi I am using following code to get time stamp and subject from a mail item Sub TimeStampDigger() Dim i%, myItem As Outlook.MailItem, excelApp As Object, excelBook As Object Set myItem = Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox).Items(1) myTime = myItem.ReceivedTime Set excelApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application") Set excelBook = excelApp.Workbooks excelBook.Open ("C:\Documents and Settings\n.bansal\Desktop\Report Delivery Performance") End Sub I am having problems in getting the subject. Kindly help. Nites...

Get Runtime Error or Server Error in '/' Application
All of a sudden, we receive a Runtime Error or Server Error in '/'Application when trying to save changes to any data in CRM. Cannot log cases, new data, or changes to any existing Accounts, Cases, etc. Any ideas? I have tried rebooting server, stopping and restarting all CRM services, and have refreshed the link to the Server in the Deployment Manager. Hi Michele, have you turned on dev errors and checked the application event log? Mike ------------ Greaterthantwo Media http://www.greaterthantwo.com Coming Soon: Send bulk email templates with file attachments from Outlo...

How to see the fields created in Extender in a Inquiry window
I created a field with Extender that the user enter a value. This extender field was included within the "Receivings Item Detail Entry" window. The user can inquire the posted Receipt in the "Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry", but is not able to see the value enter in the Extender window created. How can I make that Extender fields be displayed when the user looks for the Receipt in the "Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry" window. You need to create the inquiry for the Extender window. When you're in the window definition you should ...

Subtracting dates to get hours... but I want to skip weekends
In column A I have start times (DD/MM/YY HH/MM/SS) and in column B I have the stop times. I am measuring the hours from the difference of these columns for each row, in column C. However, I would like to exclude weekends from the subtraction. I.e Friday 5 pm is the start time, Monday 8 am is the stop time, then the difference would be 15 hours instead of 63 hours. I know how to convert the fractions returned from the difference, into hours/minutes/days, and I also know how to convert dates to "day of week", so unless you guys know of a good idea I was just going to sort the file...

How do I copy a horizontal ruler in Word?
I just need to copy text in a document to another part of the same document, including the ruler format, so I don't have to reset the ruler every time. Surely there's a way, but I've searched for hours trying to find it. In earlier versions of Word, we could just hold down the shift or control key, I don't remember which. If by "ruler format" you mean the margin and tab settings, the ruler shows the ones applied to whichever paragraph the cursor happens to be in. You duplicate them by assigning the same paragraph style in each place. On Nov 23, 5:39=...

Copying charts from workbook to workbook
Is there a way to copy a chart from one identically structured workbook to another, without having to manually adjust the Series references to take out the previous file name each time? A sort of "Paste-special-values" for charts? I have to back fill about fifty workbooks with the same chart, and the chart contains references to 7 different series - it's going to take me hours! Thanks, Geoff. Geoff, How about copying the data from one workbook to another? When you copy the data, paste it in the same fields as the one with the chart. The chart will update itself with t...

Copying result of formula into another worksheet???
I am having problems copying a formula result into another wksht if the formula is not used...hard to explain... D10=Sum(A1:A5) I want to transfer D10 to wksht Data E12, however if there is no data in A1:A5, I want E12 to remain blank. It looks like it is reading the formula, so it places a "0" or a "-".... Any ideas? Tools -> Options -> View Turn off zero values should get you part of the way. "Amanda" wrote: > I am having problems copying a formula result into another wksht if the > formula is not used...hard to explain... > > D10=S...

Dynamically create splitter window
Hi All How to dynamically create splitterwndow on mouseclick on Treeview node ???? Thanks in advance ...

Problem creating mail account
Has anyone had problems creating new mail accounts? I can create a new domain account ok with the option to create a mail account selected but the mail account doesn't seem to exist. It's happened on different systems and I can't find anything which gives any clues! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, G. Hello Gaz Can you give us a little more information? What kind of domain is it? NT4, Win2K, Win2K3 What version of Exchange? 5.5, E2K, E2k3 Do you get any errors when selecting to create a mailbox? Do you see any events in the application log? -- Michael Barta [M...

copy paste Macro
I was wondering if it is possible to make a macro do the following. copy selected cell, move to another cell (same row) and copy change worksheets seach a column for the first copied value moe 4 cells from the cell it had found in the search then paste the second value Is it possible?? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Olark, Yes. Put this in a regular module: (paste it from here, but watch for line feeds). Dim Data1, Data2 Sub Copy1() Data1 = Selection.Value Application.StatusBar = "Data1: " & Data1 End Sub Sub Copy2() Data2 = Selection.Value Applicat...

Autocorrect entries creating and deleting
Word 2002 I have managed to delete Word's default autocorrect entries. How do I delete multiple autocorrect entries that are under the replace heading? Also, I am trying to add an entry called IM. Even though CAPS LOCK is on it does not capitalize the letter i but it does the letter m and it looks like this iM. Is there anyway to get around this? Thanks for your help. ...

Get a Sony Laptop
Get a Sony Laptop with Genuine windows7 Premium For more details http://jobinfoworld.webnode.com ...

Outlook tries to send two phantom messages, gets "bounce denied" error?
I'm running MS Outlook 2003 SP2 on Windows XP. Everything is fully patched. Whenever I do a Send/Receive, even with nothing in my outbox, it says "Sending message 1 of 2..." and then "Send/Recieve error - click here". Clicking there gives me the error: Task 'mail.celebration.fl.us - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 554 RFC2821 bounces are administratively denied' The connection to...

No copy of message sent
Do not get a copy of messages sent in Outlook. How do I set it up to get a copy. ...

When I create a new style in Publisher it doesn't show a name.
Publisher is very limited in the style and formatting section. Does anyone know how to create a new style that has a name? I tried renaming and it just ends up blank in the drop down box. If my mouse goes over the title it will show it then but otherwise it is blank. Are you certain you don't mean a template? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kris" <Kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26363C88-78DC-4167-9C26-9426F41A6F76@microsoft.com... > Publisher is very limited in the s...

getting STMP pop server error
having outlook send problems..error STMP POP server That is a real bummer. Maybe you would like to share your version of Outlook and the error message as per verbatim -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "FJBERTH" <FJBERTH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2BCC6B-0894-41F3-802C-68CA238157D0@microsoft.com... > having outlook send problems..error STMP POP server ...

Get help in Office newsgroup....again
(Note the Office newsgroup messages from the Mactopia forum interface have not been showing up for users that use a newsreader. This problem happened around Sept 24. Your questions are not being ignored. We just can't see them.) Ask your questions using Entourage's newsreader. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/support_options/subnews.html>) -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> Hi Diane - I appreciate what you're hoping to do & applaud the effort but ...

How to get current File Pointers Physical Position on Drive/CD/DVD...
Hi, i am looking for a way to get the current file pointers position on the Media i want to read/write. The Application will be written in .NET (2.0). Are there any Win32 Functions to retreive the position on the Media, e.g. Drive Sector/ Cluster, etc... TIA Best regards Kerem G�mr�kc� is this helpful .........???? http://ext2read.sourceforge.net/documentation/inside-hard-disk/ "Kerem G�mr�kc�" <kareem114@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uuFm%23Dd8GHA.3644@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i am looking for a way to get the current file pointers position o...

Back up copies of Files in My Documents in Word 2003
Every time I try to delete back up copies in "Open" in My Documents, it creates another copy. I am up to 166 copies of unwanted files. They are not shown in the pull-down of Word Documents only, but in All Files. -- Carole Campbell You are probably inadvertently dragging and dropping them in the same window. Drag and drop them in the Recycle Bin or simply press the delete key. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Wo...

Creating a counter that does not include hidden rows
I am using a simple counter to apply #'s to a list of notes in Excel. For example... 1) If anchor is .... 2) When using... 3) Always.... The note numbers are in one column while the notes themselves are in another. I have a simple counter function that automatically numbers the notes... first cell in counter =1, all other cells below equal the previous cell +1 (i.e. =B3 +1). I would like to rewrite this counter such that if the row is hidden it would equal zero.... I know this won't work as written but this is what I have experimented with... (Referring to Cell B3) =IF(...

How do I get the bars on a chart to display from low to high?
I've a simple, horizontal bar chart. The bars appear in the same order as the data. But I'd like them to appear "in order". Highest to lowest, or vice versa. IE, a smooth progression of lines getting a little longer with each one as you look at it. Instead of the random jumble they are in now, consistent with the random way the data was listed in two columns. Hi, Select your X data only and go to Data>Sort select 'Continue with the current selection' then sort ascending. HTH Martin Below is a link to a chart that automatically sorts based on a fixed in...

CRM 4.0: Get Error When Try to Enable a Disabled User
We recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Now we can not Enable a Disabled User. The system gives an error message. We have just applied Roll up 4.0, but it still has not fixed the problem. We are also having problem with creating reports. Any ideas would be appreciated? Error When I try to Enable a User wrote: > We recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Now we can not Enable a Disabled User. The > system gives an error message. We have just applied Roll up 4.0, but it > still has not fixed the problem. We are also having problem with creating > reports. Any ideas would be appreciat...

how can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download?
where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? You can't, at least not legally. While Microsoft may no longer support Windows 2000, it's still covered by copyright laws, so any download you might find would be illegal. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "bmcfamily" <bmcfamily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C24A1A0-149B-4CEF-BF24-B0361A76D907@microsoft.com... > where can I get a free windows microsoft 2000 download? ...