Creating Add In Using VB 6 Error - Could not create object

I'm following the instructions in the customization guide:

- using the example code to build activeX dll
- ran regsvr32
- updated the reqistry for the hooks.

Keep getting error - "Attempt to execute COM object 'project1.class1'
failed. Could not create object".

I have tried it on several machines and get same error - I must be missing
something...........thanks

0
mlazarus (3)
10/18/2009 5:30:14 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Creating a goal or target line
I am using a line graph to show my weekly percentages for the year. I have a goal of keeping these percentages below a specific value. I would like to have a line across my graph at that specific goal value so I can see which weeks have exceeded my goal percentage or have remained below it. Is there an easy way to do this? Also, if possible, I would like my data line to change color as it crosses that goal line. For example, the line would be black below that specific goal value, but when the line crosses that goal value it would turn red. Any suggestions? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Error 550 Relaying denied

Document Viewer installer error

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

How to create an autonumber field?

Error 130

Object pivot point
Is there a way to change the point at which an object will rotate? Or will it always rotate about the center? For instance, I would like a square to rotate about each corner. Thanks, Dave B You really need to invest in a drawing program. Serif has a free offering, DrawPlus 4. If you want the full feature version 6 it is $10.00. I use CorelDraw, it is simply a matter of moving the pivot point to the corner. I can't be sure Serif has this feature. I do know Publisher does not. You can use ruler guides to place your object and use the "format autoshape" to control the amount ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?