Creating a work order in one store and picking it up in another

I'd be curious to know whether, in an HQ environment, it would be possible
to start a work order in one store, but have it be picked up/delivered from
another location.

Has anybody run across this before?

Any input would be appreciated.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If any resaler would like to give me a lot more info on
HQ please contact me at 310.719.1231
I really need to speak to someone who knows all the
details of HQ

Launching Form from another Form
Hi guys, I am sure there are a few ways, but what is the preferred way to launch a Form from another? When my user saves a new Case, I want to pop up the Contact form. -Ernst Ernst Kuschke (C# MVP) wrote: > Hi guys, > > I am sure there are a few ways, but what is the preferred way to launch > a Form from another? When my user saves a new Case, I want to pop up > the Contact form. > > -Ernst FWIW, a "Contact Form" can be displayed by navigating to the aspx page at "./SFA/conts/edit.aspx?id={contactGuid}" -Ernst ------=_NextPart_0001_08B36A04 Con...

Exchange Migration Wizard and creating new SMTP reply addresses
Hello, I'm migrating from a Netware 6.5 environment, but am going to be using another tool because of the need to migrate archives and personal address books. I would, however, like to use the Microsoft tool to populate the GWISE SMTP address with the old GroupWise address. Is there a way to run the Exchange Migration Wizard in a mode that will only create the additional GWISE SMTP addresses for all of my users? Aaron ...

Re: Outlook 2007 create background
I played around with this further. You can still use any HTML editor to = create stationery and place it in the user's Stationery folder. You can = also use FrontPage 2003 to create new themes with background images. = Details at = http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.e= ntry --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =...

fluctuating work week pay
Anyone handling fluctuating work week pay with Great Plains? ...

Junk Mail and Detect and Repair wont work in Office 2003
I am trying to update the Outlook Junk Mail filters, KB914454 it wont let me in Office 2003 it continually shows the shield icon saying I have an update to complete when I do it fails, tried to repair, that fails too, should I try install even tho my software or CD is Office 2003 and I have SP2 on the computer already or is there a registry fix, do I really need Junk Mail, how can I stop this update from happening, I use AVG and it works fine ...

users can't login on one PC
I have 1 PC that was just upgraded to GP 10 SP 2 and now only the SA can login. When a regular user account tries to login they get the error: "The login failed. Attempt to login again or contact your system administrator" That same id is able to login on every other PC so I know it is not SQL DB security and the SA can login from this PC so i am pretty sure it is not the ODBC. Any help would be appreciated. Fliehigh OK So I figured it out this DSN was setup using the IP address of the SQl server and the rest where using the DNS name. I changed it and it worked great. Fli...

Question about moving Outlook 2003 from an old computer to a new one
Microsoft Office Assistance has the following article, which describes the details for moving Outlook 2000 to a new computer: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010549451033.aspx I was wondering what, if anything, has changed for Outlook 2003? I'm asking only becuase I can't find a similar article, and I'm going to need to do this later next week. Thanks! Larry Larry Kahm <lkahm@nospam_heliotropicsystems.com> wrote: > Microsoft Office Assistance has the following article, which > describes the details for moving Outlook 2000 to a new computer: &g...

Combo Box from data in another tab
Is it possible to create a combo box from data that's in another tab? I have a combo box that's from data in hidden columns. But now I need to move all that hidden data to another tab in the same file. But when I go into properties and go to the ListFillRange option, it won't let me enter another tab name. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200508/1 I have called data from another tab with a combo box by doing th following: First - name the range of the data on the other tab. This can be don with the shortcut on the toolbar (l...

storing multiple list selections in access
i have 2 tables, table a and table b. is it possibile for a control bound to table a (a list box, with multiple selections eneabled) to be able to select multiple records from table b, and store them? i.e. table A record 1 has table B records 1,2,3,4,8,12, and so on selected while Table A record 2 only has table B records 3, 8 and 15 selected, and so on.. is there some way to store those selections within table A? for those curious, i'm making a character sheet for an RPG.. table A is the actual sheet, while B is the list of spells.. i'm looking for a way to store which spells each ...

Working with Managed Allocation Funds
Are there any recomendations for working with managed allocation funds that don't have ticker symbols, but are made of up funds that do. For example, I have a CHET 529, which has as one of its options an "Agressive Managed Allocation Fund". That fund is actually comprised of a set of TIAA-CREF Funds (Equites, International Equity, Real Estate, etc.) which do have ticker symbols. Is there any way to set up this mapping, or should I just manually configure the asset allocation for the "wrapper" fund? Regards, Brian In microsoft.public.money, BrianLeonard wrote: &...

Promoting and Outlook Email and Creating Contact
After reading an Email in Outlook I promote it to CRM. The author of the Email is not a CRM contact so their name appears in red. Clicking on the authors name, CRM gives the option of reconciling to another contact or creating a new contact record. When I select a new contact record, why doesn't CRM populate the name and Email address just like when you create a contact from an Email in Outlook? Why should I have to go back and look up the Email address from the Email itself to place in the CRM Contact record? I'd post that as a suggestion for future product enhancements. Ho...

ALTER TABLE statements showing up in my stored procedures
Hi, Recently, I noticed some ALTER TABLE statements in my stored procedures. I have no idea where they came from. The only thing I can think of is that I do generate scripts to keep my local copy of the database where I develop my application and the production server in sync. I think these statements started showing up after I upgraded to SQL Server 2008 R2 (full version on production server and Express on the local machine). I just tried removing them from one of my stored procedures and they came right back. I then deleted the stored procedure and recreated it without t...

How Do I Change Where Outlook Store It's Information?
Greetings, I have several profiles in my Outlook 2000. For some reason two of them are using the same .pst file. Is there somewhere in Outlook that I can change the default .pst file name where that profile stores information? Any help would be most appreciated. TIA -Minitman Change the pst-file name or location to anything or anywhere you want. When you start Outlook it will prompt you for the file. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully custom...

IF Statement won't work
I am trying to include an IF statement on a spreadsheet using Excel 97, but the programme always interprets it as a text statement. I'm using the syntax IF(B4>A3,D1,0) or (test,value if true,value if false) which appears to be correct but the problem won't go away. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Did you type an = sign in front of the IF? =IF(B4>A3,D1,0) The = tells Excel this is an expression, not a string. Lee Schipper "Caliban" <mrkleen@nospamprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:41b28dbb$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au... > I am trying to include an IF state...

My forms will not work with my email when I click submit.
Sending Form Data via E-mail, it will open up my Email but, the data is NOT contained in the body of the e-mail message. The e-mail address I entered for the ACTION attribute shows up. BUT NOT DATA IS CONTAINED IN THE BODY. ***************************** <FORM METHOD=POST ENCTYPE="text/plain" ACTION="pamjck@juno.com"> Name: <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="name"> <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="submit button"> ******************************** why is my Email NOT working anymore and adding the data to the body of the e-mail ...

getting sql report 2005 web service to work
The error I am getting in sql reporting service 2005 is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on t...

Data entered from list automatically enters number in another cell
I am using Excel 2007 and here is an simplified example of what I need. Items Price Potatoes 4.35 Apples 5.55 Oranges 7.95 Onions 4.55 Carrots 3.75 Items Column is List for Valid entries in table below Prices are the numbers I want entered when I enter the Item If I enter Oranges from Dropdown List in A16 , I want Excel to automatically enter the number 7.95 3 columns over in D16,or if it is quite a bit easier, just 1 column over in cell B16 Example of table I want: My Entries: Excel Enters ...

Item ID of HQ and Store
Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? ex. if in item (store) has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 will this record be in item table of hq , having the same id ? No, but the Field HQID in the SO Item Table will have the ID of that Item in HQ. "GregDxb" <GregDxb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB8F1EC3-9F76-458F-BEB7-FFAF19CD0399@microsoft.com... > Is itemid of store (item table) is the same with item of hq (item table) ? > > ex. if in item (store) > has this id =1020 and itemlookupcode=123456789 &g...

display only one formula
i'm taking a computer test and i need to know how to display my formula when it prints so the formula doesn't calculate, but i only need one of the formulas to be shown the rest need to stay in calculated form. How would i do this? Hi Format the cell as Text, select the cell, press F2, and then Enter keys. -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "norcalchick2207" <norcalchick2207@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F223ADF-4546-44C9-8BC8-6D2825872C10@microsoft.com... > i'm taking a computer test and i need ...

Why Out of memory error when trying to create a thread?
I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying Out of memory when running the following code CClientThread* pThread = (CClientThread*) AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CClientThread), THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL, 0, CREATE_SUSPENDED); My application does only have this additional thread. Joachim wrote: > I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. > Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying > > Out of memory > > when running the following code > > CClientThread* pThread =...

create new worksheet based on month change
Hi, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a worksheet for employees to enter data. At the beginning of each month I run a macro which copies a mastersheet to start the new month. The first column of the sheet is for the employee to enter their name. Using code when they move to the 2nd column it automatically inserts the date and the 3rd column the time both based on whether there is an entry in the first column. I want to call my new worksheet macro when the date changes month. I have been trying to use ActiveCell.Offset command to look at the date in the row above but with...

User Interface stops working
Hi, I am developing an application using MFC in MS Visual Studio 2005. I created a single dialog based MFC application. The framework generates the code required to create the single dialog box. In the InitInstance() function, the dialog box is created using DoModal() to create a modal dialog box. I have added a tab control in the main dialog box. I have 5 tabs. For each tab, I create a dialog box using MFC. Each dialog box contains various buttons and controls. One dialog box contains an ActiveX control object. When a particular tab is selected by the user, the corresponding dialog ...

creating shared calendar in outlook 2007
Hi, I would like to create a shared calendar (diary, bookings) for the corporate, the thing is, when I go to organization and default folders, I'm able to create but when I go to OWA or Outlook 2K7 can't seem the folder (either rss and others, only the main mailboxs), also I cannot see public folder , only mailbox in bot owa and outlook 2k7. What is the best method to create a shared calendar? Sorry, I'm completely newbie regarding ex2k7 On 4 Mar 2007 03:50:49 -0800, "k0D" <camocas@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to create a shared calendar (di...

properly creating Personal Folders
I have purchased Microsoft Office 2003 and in briefly reading the included book, it stated three licences were included. I assume that I am able to create three Persanol File Folders in OutLook. I am hoping to keep organized by creating; one for myself, one fordaughter and another for my mother. If I am not correct, please inform me and if I am correct, would you kindly instruct me on how I create the different Personal File Folders. Thank you File > New > Outlook Data File Your license will not affect how many PST files you can create. You might also want to consider creating...

Forward E-Mail to another account
Hello, Can Outlook-6 be setup to forward a copy of a e-mail message to another account. Thanks Clinton Yes, you can use the -Message Rules- option to do what you're askin for. Just go to Tools -> Message Rules -> Mail.. and from there on it really self-explanatory. In your case.. 1. pick whatever conditions you need (where the from line contains...) 2. select the option forward it to.. And you're done -- Heritag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Heritage's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=425 View this th...