Creating a HQ DAta Base From 2 RMS Databases

I am having HQ installed at my office. The Tech is telling me that after he
combines my 2  RMS Databases in to a single HQ database. I have to delete my
data file at each of my locations and install the new database from HQ. I
took the online class for HQ. I thought that after we created the new HQ
database from the 2 RMS Databases. That all HQ had to do was sycranize with
each RMS Database. I do not recall anything about repalcing my old RMS data
with a new file. Who is correct.
0
Callaway (1)
4/18/2006 2:08:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mike,

You should _really_ try to create a single SO template database from both
stores so it contains all of both stores info, then create a HQ database
from it.

If you can't do that, use one that represents most of what you want.

--
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

"Mike Callaway" <Mike Callaway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am having HQ installed at my office. The Tech is telling me that after he
combines my 2  RMS Databases in to a single HQ database. I have to delete my
data file at each of my locations and install the new database from HQ. I
took the online class for HQ. I thought that after we created the new HQ
database from the 2 RMS Databases. That all HQ had to do was sycranize with
each RMS Database. I do not recall anything about repalcing my old RMS data
with a new file. Who is correct.

0
spam3944 (2163)
4/18/2006 4:50:38 AM
thats what i did
also were did you go to take the online class

"Mike Callaway" wrote:

> I am having HQ installed at my office. The Tech is telling me that after he
> combines my 2  RMS Databases in to a single HQ database. I have to delete my
> data file at each of my locations and install the new database from HQ. I
> took the online class for HQ. I thought that after we created the new HQ
> database from the 2 RMS Databases. That all HQ had to do was sycranize with
> each RMS Database. I do not recall anything about repalcing my old RMS data
> with a new file. Who is correct.
0
hozay (81)

How do I create a rule for blank messages?
I have started getting SPAM messages that have no subject and no "from" so I can't seem to create a rule to delete them. header as seen by outlook 2007--- Return-Path: <SRS0=ovPEsT=PD=staciachambers.com=sales@yourhostingaccount.com> Delivered-To: sissonfa-bob@sissonfamily.com Received: (qmail 70749 invoked from network); 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO mailout08.yourhostingaccount.com) (65.254.253.233) by st136.startlogic.com with SMTP; 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from mailscan16.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.16] helo=mailscan16.you...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Unable to delete empty database

Contacts in Exchange #2

How to create an autonumber field?

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

data sort

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

Goal Seek #2