Create a handheld inventory solution to help take inventory.

RMS should have a handheld solution that helps automate the process of taking
a physical count of inventory. A great value add for RMS that can showcase
Windows Mobile

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=46911c66-1d20-46ce-97c9-654abca83f06&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
LLC (4)
12/26/2007 7:47:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There are mobile inventory solutions currently available for purchase.  One
that we have had a lot of success with is New West Tech's Mobile Manager
suite.  This also includes the ability to edit and create purchase orders,
work orders, inventory transfers, as well as edit items and create labels,
though the Physical Inventory portion can be purchased separately.

--
Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)
"Bethdales, LLC" <Bethdales, LLC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> RMS should have a handheld solution that helps automate the process of
> taking
> a physical count of inventory. A great value add for RMS that can showcase
> Windows Mobile
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=46911c66-1d20-46ce-97c9-654abca83f06&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
rsakry (322)
12/26/2007 8:39:16 PM
Hi,

We have custom mobile solution for RMS remote purchse order creation &
Inventory counting. IF you are interested please drop a email.

Regards,
nj.tech@hotmail.com

"Bethdales, LLC" wrote:

> RMS should have a handheld solution that helps automate the process of taking
> a physical count of inventory. A great value add for RMS that can showcase
> Windows Mobile
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=46911c66-1d20-46ce-97c9-654abca83f06&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
nj.tech (47)
12/27/2007 7:28:00 AM
On Dec 26, 11:47 am, Bethdales, LLC <Bethdales,
L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> RMS should have a handheld solution that helps automate the process of taking
> a physical count of inventory. A great value add for RMS that can showcase
> Windows Mobile
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbro...

This is an area Microsoft has left open to the Independent Software
Vendor (ISV) community...there are several solutions available.  I
personally like the New West version  it has a ton of features and is
very mature and market tested. Your RMS reseller will likely know them
as well and should be able to provide you with a recommendations here.

HTH<
Todd
0
todd.jensen (109)

Re: H E L P * * * Need help with question about protecting a range of cell in workbook #2
I need to know how to protect a range of cell/s in a workbook Press F1, enter protect range, click on "Lock only a few cells on a worksheet" link. Blacksmith wrote: > I need to know how to protect a range of cell/s in a workbook > > > > ...

Calculating Dates, PlEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Is this an Access question? If so, then post you table and field names with datatype, sample data, and what you want the results to look like. -- Build a little, test a little. "kritter0021" wrote: > Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date > in Access: ...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

Can Publisher create professional books?
Hi, I've been told that Publisher can't really format professional books and to try a Tex variation. Wondering about opinions on this. I don't want people to be able to distinguish any difference between a book I publish and any other book in a bookstore. Also, what version of Publisher is recomended for this? I am using one for Win95 and it can't suppress headers on final pages, which makes for stupid looking end pages. Do later versions have significant improvements for the book publisher and what are they? Thanks for your help. Robert -- -- Robert Pearson ParaMind B...

Taking ownership of HD with different OS
My boyfriend just bought a new pc running Vista and needs to get files off of the old HD with XP Pro. He's installed the old HD (drive J) into the new pc - when he attempts to explore drive J he gets the access is denied message. I told him about taking ownership and disabling simple file sharing, but he's having a problem because the Vista interface is completely different...is the procedure a different one if the hard drives have different OS's? Try run,type: diskmgmt.msc In msc,L.click on the xp hd,go to actions, all,locate and select "make active",i...

Thinking about CRM as a Solution
Hello there, We are an 13 employee IT service and merchandise shop for strictly Small Businesses up in Victoria BC Canada. We have been running a MS Access database as our "CRM" for about 5 years now. We are looking at alternatives and have started to look at Connectwise and Autotask. It seems to us that Connectwise is so different from how we work, and Autotask is similar to that. We have been so happy with our database becuase of the ability to manipulate it so freely and quickly if we need to. About 5 years ago, after we built the database we decided to switch from an hour...

How to create treeview active control as another activex control's child?
I want to create an activex control who will wrap a treeview active control but has some its own logic. I don't know how to create it and how to set its position and size. say,if I want my active control's size is the same as the treeview active control. Any idea ? Thanks ...

problem creating report
I have 15 working forms from 2 diferant colums from one table what I want is to run each query on its own line of a report with 4 calculations at the end I can select 1 query and produce the first line but how do I move to second line and query? thanks Duane Hookom wrote: > This is a really unusual question. What do your forms and columns have to do > with your queries and report? > > A report can have only one record source. This record source could be a > union query. You can also use subreports to display additional queries. > thank you ...

Excel Formula Help
I need to create a spreadsheet to calculate my weekly payroll. The timecards are punched in a timeclock which prints out the in and out times. for example, in at 7:30 am out at 5:00 pm. It also gives me a running total of the number of hours accumulated. I want to take the total number of hours and minutes and convert that to a decimal. If an employee has 32:35 minutes total time accumulated, then using a formula in an excel spreadsheet, I want to see these hours in decimal format, i.e., 32.58 Anyone know how to help me do this? Thanks! might want to try microsoft.public.excel Mat...

Drop Down Box Help
Hi I am new to using Excel more interactively. I am able to create drop down box so a user can choose a day of the week for example. But I want to be able to populate other cells in the column dependin on the choice from the drop down list. e.g. choose Tuesday from a list of days of the week in A2 and have B2 C2 etc filled with related data. Is this at all possible? Thank you in advance -- smcka ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smckay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3582 View this thread: http://www.exc...

Help with formula please #3
Hello, I need a formula that can do the following: -give an average minutes and seconds per phone call This is the data that I will be entering: Calls: 120 Total talk time (hours): 4 Total talk time (minutes): 47 Total talk time (seconds): 52 Thank you Assuming the hours will not be greater than 23. Try this: B1 = 120 B2 = 4 B3 = 47 B4 = 52 =TIME(B2,B3,B4)/B1 Format as m:ss or h:m:ss -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Jimmy H" <spokenwords@gmail.com> wrote in message news:658b55fd-93e6-4eea-b11f-585544d97364@m7g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I need a...

Creating an additional profile in Outlook 2000?
Iam a newb with Outlook and have searched on here for a solution to my problem. I am using XP home edition and Outlook 2000 with update of SP3. My ISP provides me with 5 email accounts, all of which are not aliases from my understanding of what an alias account is. Mine are "name1@dodo.com.au","name2@dodo.com.au"etc. I am wanting to be able to access 2 email accounts, one with my nickname for friends and forums and the other for my new business, while using my version of Outlook 2000 without having to upgrade to a newer version. I don't want to create a new '...

Visual Basic
Hi, I trying to create a table using visual basic, when i try to run it. It prompt me "No fields defined, can't append Table or Index. Anyone, could highlight to me what is the problem. My code is as follows: Public Sub PCreateTable() Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim tdf As DAO.TableDef Dim idx As DAO.Index Dim fldTradeDate As DAO.Field Dim fldStockName As DAO.Field Dim fldRemarks As DAO.Field Dim fldCurrency As DAO.Field Dim fldClose As DAO.Field Dim fldChange As DAO.Field Dim fldVolume As DAO.Field Dim fldHigh As DAO.Field Dim fldLow As DAO.Field Dim fldValue As DAO.Field Dim fldDay...

Creating Postcard 2 UP & 2 sided with Mail merge
Hi everyone: Good morning. I hope that some one can help with the design and setup for doing the following: 1) Postcard 8.5 by 5.5 (basically half of 8.% X 11 letter paper). 2) Print on both sides 3) Mail merge on both sides How do I set it up so that I can have 2 postcards to be printed on 1 sheet using either one of MS Publisher or MS Word? (prefer Word) I know that my printer does it. First, I already have the design in both MS Publisher and MS Word. I also have the mail merge done. MS Publisher: Page Setup: Width 8.5 Height: 5.5 Paper: Letter (8.5 X 11)...

MSScriptControl.ScriptControl help
Her is my powershell code: $vbsCode = Get-Content "c:\scripts\CreateMailbox.vbs" $vbs = New-Object -ComObject MSScriptControl.ScriptControl $vbs.language = "VBScript" $vbs.addCode([string]::Join("'n",$vbsCode)) #$vbs | Get-Member $vbs.CreateMailbox() Here is my vbscript code: Function CreateMailbox(Server,User) Dim oExchsrv Dim sDispName oExchsrv = Server sDispName = User Set oUser = GetObject ("LDAP://cn=" & sDispName & ",ou=New Accounts,dc=stormontvail,dc=org") WScript.Echo sSamAcct & " mailbox cr...

Creating local user account remotely
Hi all I am working on a way to remotely create a local user account on one W2k3 server from W2k3 another server on a non-AD environment. For example, from server A, I will create a new account onto Server B remotely. Found this script from google but has an issue with it. '--------------------8<---------------------- ' name of user to be created sNewUser = "dummy" ' name of the group the user is to be added to sGroupname = "Administrators" ' get computer name Set oWshNet = CreateObject("WScript.Network" ) sComputerName =...

HELP! #2
Hey All: I have taken the plunge and am buying a new computer tomorrow. I need to know how to transfer my Office Outlook files (specifically Outlook's address book and calendar) to the new computer. I was going to do a simple email of files and then download them onto the new computer but don't know where to locate the calendar and address book. I share both these files with my computer at work - will I need to reestablish the sharing on the new computer? Thanks for your info. Dan ...

Excel, ODBC and creating queries
Does anyone know of a way to create a query based on values or formula in a spreadsheeet? Thanks in advance, J -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com From reading between the lines of your post, I am guessing that you have an Access Database with which you want to create a query based on a spreadsheet. If this is the case, you will need to open your database and in the tables section of your databse , right mouse click in the area showing your table names, and select "Link Tables" from the menu. Once you have followed the rest of the steps in the link wizard, a...

Lots of Frustration
Okay, I have posted many times over the past few years about these darn spreadsheets. I appreciate all the help in the past. I picked up a few things here and there, but I just can't get over the hump and fix these worksheets so I don't have to keep managing them. I will go into detail below, but I have just way too many calculations in these workbooks. Some workbooks are as large as 10MB and have thousands of formulas, so they can be very cumbersome. I have tried named dynamic ranges, tried to simplify the formula process and removed as much 'bloat' (like hyperlinks to na...

Runtime Error 429 ActiveX component can't create object
I just bought a new Dell computer and installed Great Plains and FRX. When I go to launch FRX I get the message "Runtime error 429 ActiveX component can't create object" This message only appears on the new computer. All the other older computers run XP and do not have this error. Any ideas? Have you tried registering the FRx dll files on that machine? What service pack of Windows are you running? "DougK" <DougK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7584BC6F-9B40-42F5-BFC7-CB92DBCEC5E3@microsoft.com... >I just bought a new Dell computer an...

Create a Activex Dll in VC++6.0
Hi, I had create a ocx to view some images in vc++ 6.0 when used that ocx in Internet explorer it takes time to display the image. I came to know that Activex dll will be faster that the Activex ocx ,any one can say how to create a Activex dll in vc++ 6.0 http://groups.google.co.in/group/comp.lang.basic.visual.misc/browse_thread/thread/d2afa1e7b3e984ab/316ea6591a90a495?q=difference+between+dll+and+ocx&rnum=5&hl=en#316ea6591a90a495 Thanks in advance Hi No differance between .ocx & .dll. For ActiveX controls the name 'dll' is turned into 'ocx', but they are...

Help with Code
Dear all, I'm trying to do a multiselect listbox, but I don't known how creat it. And I have other problem: for each data select in my multiselect combobox I would like to create a textbox in my subform. And when I will clear all selections in my multiselect listbox all textbox that I created are deleted. Is it possible? As I'm a beginner access user, is anybody could help me with this code? Thanks! Andr=E9. Hello Andr=E9, welcome to access. Let me start off by saying that what you are trying to do might be better designed another way. This is a tough concept to explain ...

Creating a schedule / fairly for teams in excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) I want to create a schedule for my golf league. Each girl will need to have a new partner every week with one bye week. What type of formula would work in Excell to do something like this? Is it possible at all? See here: http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/round-robin-generator.aspx And here: http://round-robin-formula.qarchive.org/ The Excel solutions out there require VBA, which you do not have in Excel 2008. Hope this helps On 6/05/10 6:28 AM, in article 59bb8049.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "tlhamilton@officefor...

Create Login and Role Name
Hello, I am trying to create a SQL Server Security Login to access to a database. That login will be used by my application Linq to SQL context. What is the correct rolename for this kind of user. I have the following: create login WAT with password = 'wat', default_database = WAT, default_language = english; go exec sys.sp_addsrvrolemember @loginame = N'WAT', @rolename = N'sysadmin' use WAT; go Should I use sysadmin? I think this is not correct. Am I creating the login correctly? Thanks, Miguel shapper (mdmoura@gmail.c...

Help! Technologically challenged.
I am trying to use outlook express for all my business communication. I have a laptop with office outlook express and have successfully managed to get my email from my bellsouth account to transfer to outlook automatically. I have even managed to get them to transfer to my new "blackberry" type phone. I cannot seem to get the address's from the email account to transfer to outlook. I get a LDAP message. I would also like to save the incoming address's. I have folders on my bellsouth email that I save each clients incoming and outgoing emails in. The emails are ...