Coupon Printing at POS

Is there a way to print coupons after a sale using a Epson TM-T88III?

0
scott8552 (28)
8/11/2008 7:06:11 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a wide
x Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp wide
x Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I use.
Then put the image on the register in the path that use detail in the RMS-->
Manager --> Register List--> Receipt Format--> Properties. that is going to
print the coupon. We also creates a hook and dll file that prints the coupon
only when customer reaches fixed dollar amount and time frame.
jasonclements32304@yahoo.com for more details

"Scott S" wrote:

> Is there a way to print coupons after a sale using a Epson TM-T88III?

0
Jasoncleme (33)
8/12/2008 5:05:01 AM
Sorry for the misspelling ; spell checker killed the reply.
YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a
200wide
200 Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp 400
wide
400 Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I

"Jasoncleme" wrote:

> YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a wide
> x Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
> printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp wide
> x Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I use.
> Then put the image on the register in the path that use detail in the RMS-->
> Manager --> Register List--> Receipt Format--> Properties. that is going to
> print the coupon. We also creates a hook and dll file that prints the coupon
> only when customer reaches fixed dollar amount and time frame.
> jasonclements32304@yahoo.com for more details
>
> "Scott S" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to print coupons after a sale using a Epson TM-T88III?

0
Jasoncleme (33)
8/12/2008 5:12:00 AM
Jason, will this work using the OPOS drives?

"Jasoncleme" wrote:

> Sorry for the misspelling ; spell checker killed the reply.
> YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a
> 200wide
> 200 Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
> printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp 400
> wide
> 400 Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I
> use.
> Then put the image on the register in the path that use detail in the RMS-->
> Manager --> Register List--> Receipt Format--> Properties. that is going to
> print the coupon. We also creates a hook and dll file that prints the coupon
> only when customer reaches fixed dollar amount and time frame.
> jasonclements32304@yahoo.com for more details
>
> "Jasoncleme" wrote:
>
> > YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a wide
> > x Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
> > printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp wide
> > x Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I use.
> > Then put the image on the register in the path that use detail in the RMS-->
> > Manager --> Register List--> Receipt Format--> Properties. that is going to
> > print the coupon. We also creates a hook and dll file that prints the coupon
> > only when customer reaches fixed dollar amount and time frame.
> > jasonclements32304@yahoo.com for more details
> >
> > "Scott S" wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a way to print coupons after a sale using a Epson TM-T88III?

0
ekrvcr (9)
8/13/2008 12:08:16 AM
I use the Star TSP143 with future print. Future print is software that comes
with the printer. You can setup text triggers that prints coupon related to
the description of a product and also the value of the order. This works
great with RMS I set is up as a windows printer.
--
Thank you
Terry

"ekrvcr" wrote:

> Jason, will this work using the OPOS drives?
>
> "Jasoncleme" wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the misspelling ; spell checker killed the reply.
> > YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a
> > 200wide
> > 200 Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
> > printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp 400
> > wide
> > 400 Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I
> > use.
> > Then put the image on the register in the path that use detail in the RMS-->
> > Manager --> Register List--> Receipt Format--> Properties. that is going to
> > print the coupon. We also creates a hook and dll file that prints the coupon
> > only when customer reaches fixed dollar amount and time frame.
> > jasonclements32304@yahoo.com for more details
> >
> > "Jasoncleme" wrote:
> >
> > > YES, use the footer image on the RMS receipt format as a coupon. Make a wide
> > > x Long px bmp.file; That is a big as you can go on the Epson TM-T88III. The
> > > printer Dell carried for a short time made by microstar can print a bmp wide
> > > x Long px bmp file. The image really can be as longer but this is what I use.
> > > Then put the image on the register in the path that use detail in the RMS-->
> > > Manager --> Register List--> Receipt Format--> Properties. that is going to
> > > print the coupon. We also creates a hook and dll file that prints the coupon
> > > only when customer reaches fixed dollar amount and time frame.
> > > jasonclements32304@yahoo.com for more details

0
Terry (158)