Connection Schedule #2

We have all of our store computers setup on connection schedules. One of them
is not connecting automatically and we have request a data upload to get the
information off the server. Does anyone know why it would not be connecting
and how we can fix the problem?
0
WallOfFame (24)
2/18/2008 9:25:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There are a lot of reasons that would cause a store connection to fail - Here
is where I would start:

1) Is the connection schedule defined in HQ Mgr?: HQ Mgr> Admin> Stores>
Locate/Highlight store> Properties> Connection Schedule - is schedule
according to your connection map?
2) Make sure stores connections are staggered (not one store connects at the
exact same time, even if on different ports)
3) Is HQ Client installed? If you have recently reinstalled RMS, make sure
you have reinstalled HQ Client
4) HQ Client HQ Server info is incorrect (try test Network Connection) from
HQ Client> File > Config> HQ Server> verify connection port and IP are
accurate> Test Network Connection
5) At the same time, make sure the port you run this store on is up and
active on your RMS Server
6) Does the store have any errored WS 401's? From HQ Mgr> View> WS Status>
if you display by WS, click 401> Check for any errors
7) Acknowledge any WS401 errors by: HQ Mgr> Admin> Worksheet> Enter errored
WS#> Properties> Acknowledge
8) Check Log Files for errors against store: HQ Mgr> View> Event Log> Select
Store> Scroll through looking for error codes or things that look off> Note>
Research
9) Recreate and issue WS401's Issue a 401 against store> Call> Request store
process (HQ Client> Server> Connect)> watch connection come through on HQ Mgr
Event Viewer - looking for errors.

When was the last successful connection you had with this store? What
version of RMS are you running? Did you see any errors in the event viewer,
if so, what?
--
Jocelyn

"WallOfFame" wrote:

> We have all of our store computers setup on connection schedules. One of them
> is not connecting automatically and we have request a data upload to get the
> information off the server. Does anyone know why it would not be connecting
> and how we can fix the problem?

Outlook (Office XP) #2
I am running Windows Xp. I have just installed office Xp on my computer and when I try to close down outlook i get an ERROR window come up that say Outlook has to shut down. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2616.0 ModName: msmapi32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 0001e85d Thanks! ...

Connecting different crm
Hi, I'm a graduate student and I choose to do a 'crm' subject...well. I'm regretting this choice every single second of the last 10weeks... Anyway... I'm doing a project on how to connect different CRM within an organization and between two different organizations... What I do not really understand is how this thing works... So far I understood there are two different main areas to look if you want to connect different CRM systems: 1) Products like fusion, websphere, netweaver and others as middleware 2) The languages those different products are talking like XML, .Ne...

Adding conditional data from 2 separate columns
Hello! Hope someone out there can help, Ive fallen and I cant get up! Basically, I am trying to write a formula that reads something like this: If ('data' from 'worksheet a'! column E4:E695 is "X" AND 'data' from 'worksheet a'! column F4:F695 is "Y") then add them up in a certain cell on a different worksheet. So, If I have 10 instances in worksheet a column e is X and in column f is Y, it should add up to 10. I hope this makes sense. I tried using the COUNTIF function, but cant seem to get it right. FWIW, I didnt write the program, ...

creation of postmaster@[1.2.3.4]
bill creation postmaster@[1.2.3.4] Use Exchange 5.5 in, W2K SP 4 - I need to correct the name of my domain in DSBL, and I created in agreement with the document Q193316 the bill postmaster@[1.2.3.4] actually I already had an user bill that was not being used, and then I entered in way RAW of the exchange and I followed all of the procedures for the creation of the bill, and it was created but I don't get to send for this bill of another private e-mail no participant of the domain, how to correct to receive in this bill. ...

Multiple Activities Change Status (CRM 3.0) #2
Hello I am trying to close (save as completed) multiple activities instead of one at a time. I tried creating a rule in the workflow manager but couldn?t make it work. Help would be greatly appriciated. p.s. I actually found this question in the forum but I can?t see the answer, instead of text it says "This is a multi-part message in MIME format....." Should I be able to see full thread?? http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/33501071/multiple-activities-chang.aspx Best Regards, Haraldur EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Free SharePoint Form Creator/Gen...

hello #2
Hello ,, this is checking mail .. ...

RMS 2.0 Matrix Question
In the Martix/Component Items Tab, you can choose the "Add Items" button and select to add an existing item. The problem is the item is added to the matrix without any information in the Dimension 1 field and you can't update that field. How can you create a matrix for existing items, with out recreating them from scratch? Recreating them looses all previous sales information. We did this frequently in 1.3 in cases where a non matrix item is now being offered in more than 1 size and now should be matrixed. Thanks, TomT ...

Using calculated item to calculate running balances #2
I have a Pivot Table of a cash book showing monthly transactions per account as per example below. A B C D 1 Acc Jan Feb Total 2 100 1000 500 1500 3 200 200 300 500 4 Total 1200 800 2000 5 Running 1200 2000 I would like to add a row at the bottom showing a running balance. This is easy enough with a normal formula eg B5 = sum(B4,A5) and copied to the right. This row gets overwritten if the pivot table expands downwards. I would think adding a calculated item must work, but I do not know how. Can someone help? ...

sheet protection #2
agh, I protected a sheet on my xls when I set it up 2 years ago and have now forgotten the password. Is there anyway of unlocking it for formating ? David ah, sorry just remembered it. thanks anyway dc "David Cleland" <Davidcleland@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OI8JZZotEHA.2520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > agh, > > I protected a sheet on my xls when I set it up 2 years ago and have now > forgotten the password. Is there anyway of unlocking it for formating ? > > David > ...

Macro for Graph #2
For the following table, I have written the macro to obtain the graph But the problem is the no. of column and rows can change... So I don want to hard code particularly the first part of macro... Please help. Keyword Date Total Of Value XYZ TUV RST ABC 27/10/2003 7 7 11 100 ABC 27/11/2003 7 3 5 15 ABC 27/12/2003 7 10 200 25 Sub Graph() Charts.Add ActiveChart.ApplyCustomType ChartType:=xlBuiltIn TypeName:="Logarithmic" ActiveChart.SetSourceDat Source:=Sheets("Keyword_Analysis").Range("B2:F4"), PlotBy:=xlColumns ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Delete ActiveC...

First Occurence #2
I have dates with hours 1/1/03 0:00 through 23:00 (24 per day) for several weeks in column A. Column B has 0 or 1. I want to identify in column C the first occurence of a 1 with a 1 all other occurences with a 0. Thus in column C for any 24 hour period I would have only one 1. I've been trying ifs and ands with day function, but still struggling. Thanks in advance ...

Pivot Table Data Field ... )2
Excel2003 ... Pivot Table Data Field ... )2 In my Data Field I am seeing a Field = Field Name )2 What does the " )2 " mean? I have the Field Name in my Data, but not ending in " )2 " Thanks ... Kha -- Kha ...

1 email address shared between 2 users
As the subject says i need to share an email address for incoming mail only. e.g. f...@blah.com all INCOMING mail addressed to fred will also be copied to w...@blah.com freds outgoing mail still says f...@blah.com its only incoming mail that needs copying. how do i do this ? thanks pom 1. Create a mail enabled group. 2. Add this address to that group. 3. Make your two users members of that group. Oliver On 16 Mar, 17:07, "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzez...@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote: > 1. Create a mail enabled group. > 2. Add this address to that group. > 3. Make...

Workflow basics #2
Hi everybody, There was a thread with the same subject, some time ago, and Jaber kindly sent some documentation on this topic to any one who asked him to. Can anybody sent it to me too? My email address is mvasileseu@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance! Manu If you get it could you please forward it to me at snow13white@hotmail.com thanks heaps in advance... "Furnica" wrote: > Hi everybody, > > There was a thread with the same subject, some time ago, and Jaber kindly > sent some documentation on this topic to any one who asked him to. > > Can anybody sent...

the system cannot find the file specified outlook 2003 #2
Attachments show up in emails, but when you try to open them, the messages comes up "the system cannot find the file specified", but other recipiants on same email can open theirs. ...

Pocket PC and Money 2k4 with foreign currency #2
Has anyone ever figured out how to use foreign currency accts on the pocket PC? I live in Japan most of the year, but still maintain active accounts in the states. My primary (daily) accounts are in Yen, and it would be great to be able to add debits to the account during the day when I'm actually incurring them, rather than trying to recap a long busy day later that night (especially when a lot of transactions here don't come with receipts) Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated. --Serp You actually can't. Money for the PPC does not have any capability in this area (a ...

Nearly There on nested if...but stuck #2
I have for the first time tried a nested if as a novice but am now stuck: I have to enter into a column (say column A) some paid claims figures the next column B I have to enter some advised claims figures Under certain contract conditions depending on the size of the numbers I have to enter (not actually enter but calculate by way of nested if) Figures into Column C Column D and Column E The criteria for the contract is (say) $750,000 excess of $250,000 Column C Formula I wrote is =IF(A1>=1000000,750000,IF(A1<=250000,0,A1-250000)) Because the maximum in the column can be $...

Retrieving Schedule before and after baselining/ rebaselining
Hi, I have done 2 baselinings to one of my projects. But I missed taking a copy of the schedule before both baselinings. Is it possible to retrieve the schedule before and after both baselinings? Really appreciate your help. -- Thanks and Regards, Aravind G Project does not keep "old" data in the file. Sorry. If you have over-written the file and do not have other copies of the old file, you can't recover this data. What we do is store versions of MPP file into SharePoint which handles the version history. Doesn't have to be SharePoint...any file vers...

Microsoft Office 4.2.1 for Macintosh and power macintosh
I have the over 30 disks for microsoft office 4.2.1 for macintosh and power macintosh and want to sell it. But I want to have the correct information on what OS it needs, available memory, etc. and I can't seem to find that. Anyone know? Please write me. thank you, Anita Hi Anita, The box says (excerpts): 68030 or 68040 processor System 7 or later 8 MB RAM (16 MB recommended) 62 Meg of free hard drive space QuickTime PowerTalk extension (optional - only if you want to use PowerTalk) On a PowerPC you need 7.1.2 or later and 70 MB of free hard drive space. You're safe up to and in...

Could not reestablish DDE connection
Hi, I'm trying to create mailing labels in Word by doing a mail merge from Escel...after I define the cells in Excel, I get the 'Could not reestablish DDE connection " error. Help would be appreciated Hope this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3BEN-US%3B113705 ...

OWA Shared Calendar problem #2
I have a new Exchange 2003 SP1 server behind ISA. OWA works fine when opening your own mailbox. You can open another users shared calendar using https://server.domain.com/exchange/MAILBOX/FOLDER but you cannot edit even with owner permissions configured in Outlook.Users can edit the calendar when on the network in Office Outlook but not in OWA weather on the network or not. Any suggestions? I think Q821900 applies to you. See if it helps. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to ...

Filters #2
Hello, I have filtered a large list and am just trying to count my filtered results. When I put the function "count" in, it counts the hidden rows or filtered out rows along with my filtered results. How do I just get the total number of my filtered results? If anyone can help please email me at ckanstrup@accumepartners.com or kanstrup@gmail.com. I am not looking for a dollar figure of my results but just the total number of items that my filter produced. Thank you, Chris Look in the help index for SUBTOTAL -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett...

schedule outgoing mail
Say I have birthday emails I want to send out, but only on the birthDAY!! Is this possible with Outloo THanks Hi, The only way I can think of doing this is to use the Flagging functionality from within outlook. PS: the above method will not send the message automatically, it will only bring to your attention that an email needs sending to the specified user on the given date. Thanks, Seetal "banffboop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AB560D0-7255-478D-931B-B7A91E4AC5A5@microsoft.com... > Say I have birthday emails I want to send out, but ...

Adding time #2
I am trying to add time and I am having some difficulties finding a way to format my numbers to be on a time scale. Example: John worked Monday 8.02 Tuesday 8.0 Wednesday 8.54 Thursday 8.09 Friday 7.59 This would total to 41.04 hours for the week but if I try to add this on Excel it is using the number scale of 100 instead of a time scale of 60 so I am getting a total of 40.24. Is there any way to format this to add it correctly?? >Monday 8.02 Is 8.02 supposed to be 8 hours and 2 minutes? If so, why don't you just enter those values as *time*: 8:02 8:00 8:54 8:09 7:59 =SUM...

CRM 1.2 Crystal Reports
Hello, Running into some problems with Installing the Crystal Reports that comes with CRM. I get the error that I currently hace Cryatsl Reports 9.2.0 and I need to upgrade to Crystal Reports 9.2.2 before I install. I have Visual Studio 2003 installed on this machine and it is the only item that I could have on this machine with Crystal Reports version 9.2.0 (otherwise a formatted clean system). Any one have any idea what i need to do to install this? Thanks, Chris If you contact crystal decisions they can give you a download location for version 9.2.2 and then you use your own access...