Combined Items on a Receipt

Anyone have a way to combine items on a full page receipt?? I have the
cashiers scan each item to try to prevent counting mistakes but there may be
20 of some items so the receipts may be 6-8... pages long. My previous POS
combined all the items at the end.
0
proevo (8)
7/10/2006 12:04:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi proevo,

You can write a hook to do this.

Noe

"proevo" wrote:

> Anyone have a way to combine items on a full page receipt?? I have the
> cashiers scan each item to try to prevent counting mistakes but there may be
> 20 of some items so the receipts may be 6-8... pages long. My previous POS
> combined all the items at the end.
0
Noe (9)
7/11/2006 6:45:01 AM
Never Done That.

Any samples of the procedure?

"Noe" wrote:

> Hi proevo,
>
> You can write a hook to do this.
>
> Noe
>

> "proevo" wrote:
>
> > Anyone have a way to combine items on a full page receipt?? I have the
> > cashiers scan each item to try to prevent counting mistakes but there may be
> > 20 of some items so the receipts may be 6-8... pages long. My previous POS
> > combined all the items at the end.
0
proevo (8)

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Can't create the item
I use Outlook from MS Office 2003 Business Edition. Everything has worked fine until the past few days. Now, whenever I click on an E-mail address link inside a webpage, I get a message from Outlook that says "Can't create the item." One person on this group gave me the following advice: >Close Outlook, find and rename the frmscache.dat to .old I did searches on all my drives and the file named above was not found. More thoughts? are you using the advanced option to search all hidden files and folders? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

CRM 4.0 Email Router Mailbox not deleting items
We are using the Email Router for Dynamics 4.0. An account and mailbox has been setup called CRM Mail. This accounts mailbox has grown to 9 Gig. Upon further inspection it looks like there are "forwards" of individuals emails in the Inbox of this account, that have been sent from our CRM Users. Do these messages need to remain in the Inbox or can we safely delete them? Are they supposed to be automatically deleted? Also, why are all these emails showing up? Thanks all! The emails in the forward mailbox should be deleted automatically after being processed by the router. ...

combine 2 vbs into one
on.vbs: Dim fsoSet Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") fso.MoveFile "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\POSTS", "c:\windows \system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS" off.vbs: Dim fsoSet Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") fso.MoveFile "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS", "c:\windows \system32\drivers\etc\POSTS" how do i combine this 2 vbs into 1? "xmd" <fwdsd45@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dcba46df-b0ac-475f-b4fc-8c4ef78b56a3@q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > on.vbs: ...

Code to combine workbooks
Hi, I need to combine several workbooks into one workbook. Say, individual workbooks are named A, B and C, the master workbook is Master. They all have the same format and are stored in directory c:\Data. Please can anyone help and send me the code Thanks Andy Sub GrabData() Dim varr As Variant Dim rng As Range Dim i As Long Dim sh As Worksheet Dim wkbk as Workbook varr = Array("A.xls", "B.xls", "c.xls") Set sh = Workbooks("Master.xls").Worksheets(1) For i = LBound(varr) To UBound(varr) Set wkbk = Workbooks.Open("c:\Data\" & var...

Outlook removes in box items upon reply
When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? "Jeff J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d84701c3ef3a$b3646a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from > my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot > find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? View-Current View-All messages. When I look at that, it does nothing. If I cahnge the View to "View Me...

Purchase Receipt posting to closed period
We have a problem with the invoice matching activity in the system in regards to closed G/L periods. For example: - The receiving is done in period 2 (February) - Two weeks later the supplier invoice comes in with a different cost, it is now period 3 (March). Period 2 is now closed The system will flag these transactions and prevent the posting because the period is closed but will "place" them in the master posting with the date from the previous period. So it is smart enough to identify that the period is closed but dumb enough to generate the transactions wi...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Adding items (hours) into invoices
Hello, In my M07 Home and Business, I get an error while entering an invoice as soon as I add hours and press enter. The program says that there's an error: "This operation can not be performed" When I select more help, I get a help page that say:Details Id: obres:34 Bron: 16.0 When I search on this I see that it is an error that's related to homepage settings, but that does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric ...

SQL Command match Items to Matrix
SQL command that will put all items which contain a certain Supplier ID # to be added to a matrix that I have created. We have a company and we want to do a matrix for all of there items. But instead of manually adding each item to the matrix. If I could run an SQL command that will take all items with the supplier ID attached to them and have them added to the matrix. I am aware that I will still have to label the dimensions. It would just be fantastic if I could do a mass add. Hopefully someone has a creative mind. I tried some commands, but I am not an SQL master either. I know that ...

Combining certain matrices
Can anyone think of a way to add certain matrices together, depending on some matrix criteria? Situation: X Y Z Bob A 2 3 1 Bob B 4 1 5 Bob C 3 2 6 X Y Z Sue A 4 3 3 Sue B 4 1 5 Sue C 2 2 5 X Y Z Bob A 2 3 1 Bob B 3 5 5 Bob C 5 2 1 X Y Z Sue A 3 3 1 Sue B 4 1 2 Sue C 2 5 6 I want to combine all the matrices that belong to Bob, etc (ie. add all A-X together, all B-X, e...

creation of combinations
Divisions Old BA Old CC OLD GL No. New BA NEW CC New GL XYZ 123 1000 37000 500B 10000 700000 ABC 235 2000 47500 600C 20008 800000 DEF 370 2500 50000 700D 26007 905250 runs to about 600 lines in each column From the above i need to get all combinations like: Divisions OLD CC & GL NEW CC & GL XYZ 100037000 1000700000 Can anyone advise pls ...

Days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month
Hi fellows, Thanks for reading my first post to this list. I have a simple question that I still cant answer :( I just did an archive of Outlook 2003. After I did that, the days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month. Funnily enuf, the days still contain those items. They are just NOT bold. Anything 1 month earlier than the current month is bold so its not an options-configuration problem, I thinik. I just archived folders that had items of last year, thats all, nothing else. I appreciate any help/pointers/tips given. Thank you. This is the defau...

Combining books?
Hi all, I have a monthly timesheet that has been saved as a bunch of 1-page books. I would like to combine all the 1-pagers into one book, and add year-to-date calculations, and use it on an ongoing basis. No idea where to start, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks! -tg Hi, A good place to start would be combining all sheets into one book. D this by knowing which workbook will be your 'Master' book, then ope each file, right click the sheet and select Move or Copy. Choose you 'Master' book to send to, no need to create a copy - unless it's th only sheet in...

Variable item costs
Hello. Our business (jewelry) has many items whose costs fluctuate based on current exchange rates...also our discount rates with some of our suppliers can vary based on different currency rates as well. Is there any work around, offset, best practice or method that anyone can think of or is using to deal with this situation with respect to configuring item prices? Best Regards, finally a question i can help answer! (hopefully :-) I'm pretty sure what you need to do is start using a "Weighted Average". RMS has this feature where the cost of an item is averaged over time ...

Re: Unresolved item
This well known problem has come back to haunt me. See http://tinyurl.com/4xb5y If an appointment has been made containing an email address that is not in Contacts it will refuse to sync (ActivSycn 3.7.1). One way is to add each contact to the address book - not very sensible if this is one off meeting with people you are never going to meet again. So I'd like to know if there is a way of listing (or searching for) only those appointments that have emails (attendees?) attached to them? -- Brett Try posting to microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync it is not an Outlook problem. -...

Item Transaction Entry
We currently have two companies and would like to know the best way to transfer inventory from one to the other. Currently we use Transactions-->Inventory-->Item Transaction and enter a (-) Qty to get the item out of Compay A, and do the same (+) Qty in Company B to get the item into the Inventory of Company B. We follow up with a report (using a batch name to mark these transactions) to do Intracompany transactions to match the totals. Without purchasing a 3rd party software to handle advanced intercompany transactions, what is the best practice at this point. Thanks Ric...

Sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item
How i can setup a sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item in the given batch # range for each item Example: Batch :45 Item :464343 Qty 12 Item :678445 Qty 67 etc. here is a query that will give that result for the current day: select t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode, sum(e.quantity) qty from [transaction] t join transactionentry e on t.storeid=e.storeid and e.transactionnumber=t.transactionnumber join item on itemid=item.id where time>convert(char,getdate(),101) group by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode order by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemloo...

combining duplicate row values?
Excel 2007 XP Pro SP3 I have several rows of data as: 1 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st 1 g2 24 36 cw2 north 1st 1 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st 1 g2 24 36 cw2 north 1st 1 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st that I would like to combine (preferably into a separate worksheet) as: 3 gl 24 36 cw1 north 1st 2 g2 24 36 cw2 north 1st based on rows 1, 3, and 5 and rows 2 and 4 having duplicate data. Is there a way to do this? Dave DDP 1) Use the options in advanced filter to copy unique records to a location in the same worksheet. (Advanced filter does not copy to alternate sheet). 2) Move the records to the required sh...

combinations of letters
For a problem, I need to list all of the possible combinations of uppercase/lowercase letters. Each combination should have all 26 letters of the alphabet in either uppercase or lowercase form. There are over 67million combinations. Is there a way to get excel to list these combinations? On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:25:21 -0800 (PST), hiflyinskiier@gmail.com wrote: >For a problem, I need to list all of the possible combinations of >uppercase/lowercase letters. >Each combination should have all 26 letters of the alphabet in either >uppercase or lowercase form. There are over 67millio...

Filter for Item Movement Report
I am trying to filter a report so it gives me the item movements for 10 items for a given date range excluding the Inventory Wizard Type. I have done the following which works for one Item DATE Between 11/1/2007 AND 12/1/2007 AND Item Lookup Code = 087123000917 AND Type <> Invetory Wizard If I then add the following I get no results OR DATE Between 11/1/2007 AND 12/1/2007 AND Item Lookup Code = 087123000184 AND Type <> Invetory Wizard However if I do the following filter I get results but with the Invetory Wizard Types DATE Between 11/1/2007 AND ...

Misc cash receipts distribution
When entering distribution on a misc cash receipt, I code the credit side of the entry to a revenue account with Distribution Type of Other and receive the following message: This Other distribution amount is incorrect and will be posted. Do you want to save with errors? I get this message even though the distribution balances and matches the entry page. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Any fixes? Scott, You shouldn't be changing the distribution type. The system assigns the default DIST type. In Cash Receipt the default Type would be CASH and RECV. So, Leave the Dist Type ...

can i set up calendar so people can see but not open items?
i want other members of staff to be able to see what's in my calendar but not be able to open individual meetings/items etc. Is there a way to do this? I'm using Outlook 2003. No, not directly on the calendar, but you could give them free/busy access. Monica;122627 Wrote: > i want other members of staff to be able to see what's in my calendar > but not > be able to open individual meetings/items etc. Is there a way to do > this? I'm > using Outlook 2003. -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipst...

Set-Item and the magic -concatenate argument...
Received a powertip email today stating: Use the -Concatenate switch to add new entries without overwriting existing entries: Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\client\trustedhosts 10.10.10.10 -force -concatenate So I ask help for the Set-Item cmdlet, but cannot find the -concatenate switch. On the other hand, typing the statement below, followed by tab-completion, I surely see the -concatenate switch: Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\client\trustedhosts 10.10.10.10 -force -con<TAB> However, the command below does not recognize the -concatenate switch: set-item -path alias:np ...