columns in RMSSO

Hi There,

Is it possible to change the columns on the forms ??

For example:
Receiving po contains:
Type, Item Lookup Code, Reorder Number, Description, OtyOrd, QtyRTD,
QtyRcv, Cost, Price, NewPrice, Extended

We need:
Item Lookup Code, Description, MPQ, Price, BinLocation

We need to modify few other forms as well.

I think I've seen that in one of the add-ons while ago, but I cant
remember which one was it and I'm not 100% sure if I really did.

Thanks,
Arthur
0
arthur_it (26)
7/1/2009 7:55:33 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Columns Compare and Row Insertion Alignment #2
I have trying to find a macro routine that will compare two columns in a sheet and perform row insertions on the left or right column based on compare being lower or higher. the compare should work on text as well as numbers. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks, Greg EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx ...

How do you combine two columns to one?
I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so that I have a combined column of a complete address. Example - What I have in column A is "24513" and in column B I have "Main Street". So I need to combine all of column A with all of column B so that all the addresses appear in one column as "24513 Main Street" Try this in C1: =A1&" "&B1 HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a column of address numbers that needs to combine with street names so >that I have a combined column of...

column titles
I have a column chart. Excel has automatically inserted consecutive numbers underneath the columns. I want to replace these with text, unique labels for each column. I thought this would be an ultra-simple, ultra-intuitive task, but I can't find anywhere to do it in Excel, and I can't find anything on the web. How do I replace Excel's default numbers with text? -- Curtis Croulet Temecula, California 33�27'59"N, 117�05'53"W You need to set the data out like this north 23 east 45 south 12 east 24 and make your chart using all this data; the...

Cant se some columns! Why?
I have a spreadsheet that displays COL A and them col BL-BM-BN etc How do I get to see the cols B to BK I am working with EXCEL 2007 Thanks Either columns B through BK are hidden (most likely), or the Window is frozen and you've scrolled way over to the right, bringing column BL next to A. Assuming they're just hidden, Click on the 2 that identifies row 2 so that the entire row is selected, then On the [HOME] tab, in the CELLS group, pull down the "Format" list and choose Hide and Unhide and click the UNHIDE COLUMNS option. If its a Frozen window thin...

Columns #4
I'd like to create a newspaper style column (as in Microsoft Word) for a hymn book I'm currently typing. Can I do that and how? Draw your text box, right-click, click Format text box, Text box tab, columns button. You can go to the top of a column Shift+Ctrl+Enter. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "maltagirl" <maltagirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6864CA8D-CCAE-4D64-B37B-9B749DF7C472@microsoft.com... > I'd like to create a newspaper style column (as in Microsoft Word) for a hymn > book I'm currently typing. Can I do that ...

Switching Row & Column Headers
I have a whole bunch of data. The rows should actually be the columns, and Column A should be the column headers....make sense? Like this: Name Aname Bname Cname Dname Number 44 55 66 77 Letter ftr ftg fth fkk should Be: Name Number Letter Aname 44 ftr Bname 55 ftg Cname 66 fth Dname 77 fkk How do can I easily switch them? Thanks, Greta Hi Greta try the following: - Select your cells and copy them (CTRL+C) - Select your target area - Goto 'Edit - Paste Special' and choose 'Trans...

copying columns #2
I want to multiply one column by the next one to produce a product in the third column. Is there a formula that does this in one step? Thanks, Deb Deb =SUMPRODUCT(A1:A65535,B1:B65535) in C1 For more on SUMPRODUCT see Bob Phillips' site http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On 26 Nov 2004 17:08:00 -0800, deborahab@hotmail.com (Deb B.) wrote: >I want to multiply one column by the next one to produce a product in >the third column. Is there a formula that does this in one step? >Thanks, >Deb >I want to multiply one column by the ...

Printing non-adjacent columns #2
Hi I have approx. 30 columns but I only want to print non- adjacent ones for example. Column B, E-G, K and P. I have tried setting print area but that will give me one column on one page. Can this be done on the same page?? Thanks in advance Ann Try hiding the columns that you don't want to print. "Ann Shaw" wrote: > Hi > > I have approx. 30 columns but I only want to print non- > adjacent ones for example. Column B, E-G, K and P. > > I have tried setting print area but that will give me one > column on one page. > > Can this be done on t...

macro which looks in column and if it is blank deletes entire row
macro which looks in column and if it is blank deletes entire row if sny row in column A is blank , macro deletes entire row thanks appreciate u al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Since this is very often asked question, it might be a good time to use the archives or Ron's excellent add in http://www.rondebruin.nl/ -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "vikram >" <<vikram.15j1kg@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:vikram.15j1kg@excelforum-nospam.com... > macro which looks in column and if it is blank deletes ent...

What is the column width associated with cell borders?
It appears that there is a 1/2 pt border between columns. Is that correct? If I merge 3 standard 8.43 pt width cells (A1:C1) and wrap text, the text wrap appears to be the same as if it were one cell with a column width 26.29 instead of 25.29. If I go to Format>Cells>Border the line style is represented visually, but in Word the default line style for a table border is 1/2 pt. Also, is I use a cell border that is thicker than default, does that reduce the space available in the cell or increase the spacing between cells? Thanks for your help, Bob Bob - The number format you...

Always view column titles
I knew how to do this in Office 2003, but I can't figure out / find how to have the column titles always visible as I add new data. Can anyone help me?? Select the second row then click the menu : Window then Freeze panes -- Yanick "Mani" wrote: > I knew how to do this in Office 2003, but I can't figure out / find how to > have the column titles always visible as I add new data. Can anyone help me?? I found this same answer several times in various threads, but nowhere, including your answer, did I find the critical ingredient - That "Window" could b...

Find range of numbers in a column.
Sub findandcopy() Sheets("Sheet2").Range("2:2000").Clear Sheets("Sheet2").Range("2:2000").RowHeight = 12.75 Columns("H").Find("x").EntireRow.Copy _ Sheets("sheet2").Range("a3") End Sub The above is complements of Don Guillett Hello everyone What I am trying to do here is get this macro to look in every cell in sheet1 column "H5:H2000" and then find "any" number within that range from (-1 to 46) if found, then copy the entire row of each instance to sheet2. Any help or direction would be appr...

How do I apply a formula to a whole column at once?
Having duplicate columns in some of the sheets in my workbook, I would naturally only want to enter data once. I can see that I can link a cell and then drag the formula down, but would like it to apply to the whole column apart from the header rows, without having to keep extending the formula down manually. Where can one enter a formula for a whole column? As some of the rows in the parent column will not be required in the 'daughter', I would also like to be able to delete rows in the daughter sheet, but still have the remainder linked to the right row in the parent. I'...

Maximum number of column
I am working on a program that would import 400 columns of data into Microsoft Excel. The data is a text file in comma/tab delimited format. Excel has an allowable range of at most 256 columns. I was wondering how would I goes about importing this text file into excel. I'm using visual basic to progam the code. How would I split the file up so that I would be able to import it into Excel or how would I go about overcoming this limitation, beside having to utilize a text editor and row by row shorten the number of columns. The typical text file is about 2000 rows of data. I appreciat...

Changing DB Column Names
Hey folks, I've reversed engineered a SQL Server database into Visio. There are alot of database column names I'd like to change however there are alot of Stored Procedures that reference the old names. Is there a way to make Visio update my Stored Procedures whenever I change a database column name? Thanks! not being terribly familiar with how stored procedures calls are built (clueless), I'd start with the question can they be accessed via VBA externally? AFAIK Visio has no native support for playing with stored procedure calls. Al "John Smith" <js@no.com&g...

Excel Combination Line/Column on 2 Axis
I've created 3 charts successfully, but now when I create exactly the same chart type using another set of data, I cannot select more than 7 data values. Upon selecting data value number 8 the previous 7 datapoints are erased. If I try to manually insert two more data points into the series, I end up with a total of only four data points (not 9 as I need). Any suggestions? My data is in series, and there are empty values in between the data. I select data values by holding ctrl and selecting every other cell in a row to the end of my series. This has worked successfully seve...

Column Chart #2
How do I create a column chart that (as data labels) shows the actual numbers for one of the series and percentages for two other series? Here is the data: A B C =A+B D 102 64 166 41 104 62 166 42 103 69 172 43 102 61 163 36 100 56 156 30 The chart must show the numbers in column A, B and D where the data labels for column A data should be 102, 104 etc., whereas for column B and D it should be percentages, calculated as follows: Column B data: B/C % Column D data: D/C % Regards Hans Knudsen Please forget about i...

GAL
Hi - Currently our GAL view is: Name, Business Phone, Office, Title, Company and a few other Exchange related fields. Is there a way to set what columns are displayed here? I would like to add mobile phone, address etc... Thanks - Sean No "SD" <smd6169@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OyMFPi8vGHA.4160@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi - > > Currently our GAL view is: Name, Business Phone, Office, Title, Company and > a few other Exchange related fields. Is there a way to set what columns are > displayed here? I would like to add mobile phone, address et...

Use a Date range to sum a column
What is the formula to sum Column F (the price) if the date is between 1/1/04 and 1/31/04 Date Pric 1/1/04 1073 2-A Druid Hills John Willis Homes Roger Swims $18,000.0 2/2/04 1074 3-A Druid Hills John Willis Homes Roger Swims $18,000.0 1/1/04 1075 1/7/04 1076 29 Darthmouth John Willis Homes Kevin Aycock $21,000.0 Thank you for your help. Looks like you are totaling per month =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH($A$2:$A$200)=1),--($A$2:$A$200<>""),$F$2:$F$200) if you r...

how to show the rows and columns ?
I have a file but when I Open the file just only can see all the cells, but the name of the rows and the columns NOT !. Please any can tellme how to show the tollbars of the rows and the columns on this file... ( when I open this file showme to permision on "macros" I put yes and then open the file ) but this file Its not have any protection on the worksheets and if you want to see the VBA codes, you can see it... Please can any help on this ? thanks -- rapidito78840 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rapidito78840's Profile: http://www.e...

Automatic recognition of a starting point for a column calculation
Hi Group, I'm having difficulties finding a way that will automate my calculation of Standevp as shown in image (Column AC). The variable is the starting date of the Monthly Performance as shown in image (Column V) What I'm looking for is a way that automatically finds the starting point for that calculation so I don't have to go into each tab and manually change the starting date. The image is located in this post i just created. http://excelproblems.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/hello-world/ Thanks for your help. try this =STDEVP((INDIRECT("v"&MATCH...

Hide Column Letters and Row Numbers in VBA
Does anyone know if you can hide the Column Letters and Row Numbers using VBA? If so, what's the syntax? I can't seem to find anything on it. Thanks If you record a macro when you do it manually, you should get the syntax. Patrick A wrote: > > Does anyone know if you can hide the Column Letters and Row Numbers > using VBA? > > If so, what's the syntax? I can't seem to find anything on it. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterson Dave, Thanks very much! Wow, you can find out all sorts of stuff that way! With ActiveWindow ...

Column BookID doesn't exist.
HI friends i am again here with my problem.I have written a code which is compiled without error,But when i want to debug it ,it shows the error Column "BookID" doesn't exist. I dont know why, Becoz in my Databank there is Column BookID. It is my code: void CBookInformationView::DoDataExchange(CDataExchange* pDX) { CRecordView::DoDataExchange(pDX); // you can insert DDX_Field* functions here to 'connect' your controls to the database fields, ex. DDX_FieldText(pDX, IDC_TITLE, m_pSet->m_BookTitle, m_pSet); DDX_FieldText(pDX, IDC_CATEGORY, m_pSet->m_Category, m_p...

Charting using Stacked Column Graph
Excel 2002... I think I posted this in the wrong place before. I'm trying to chart a series that is comprised of 5 - 3 number groups. I can chart the first group, but when I try to add the next series, it stacks them onto the existing columns rather than make 3 new ones. The data looks like this (simplified): A1 A2 A3 B1 B2 B3 1-10 .01 .03 .58 .023 .025 .023 11-15 .012 .025 .025 .024 .588 .280 16-20 .012 .255 .158 .024 .254 .241 I get a nice chart with A1-A3...but can't add B1-B3 next to it. Help me, please. Thanks, Gre...

excel column width
my vc++60. application needs to be able to create an excel file , add rows to it, and set each column width to a certain size so that when the file opens, all the data are in decent display. what's the simplest way to do this? any code sample and application sample will be a great help! appreciate your time and help! You can do it using automation. Two usefull links: Office Automation Using Visual C++ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;196776 How to use MFC to automate Excel and create and format a new workbook http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179706/EN-US/ I thi...