Check Verification data is not saved into the database

A Check tender type has been created with the "Open" Check Verification.

It seems to work OK except:
1) Although Driver's License, State and Birth Date are diaplyed on the form
in POS the data entered is not saved into the Database.
2) The account Number is masked with X's. Can this be switched off anywhere?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=41cc11f7-ab7b-4866-b571-3b33923d5562&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Save AS Web Page
Outlook 2003 Pro Windows XP Pro I can save the calendar as a web page, I would like to know if it's possible to do this automatically? i.e. when shutting down Outlook I have a small network with a intranet web site and want to publish the calendar to the web site, I can do this successfully with excel and hope it can be done with Outlook Thanks :o) Not natively - you probably can using some programming set to run on shutdown. Post in one of the programming groups for Outlook and you have a better chance of getting an authoritative answer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Po...

trying to return data with only the latest date
when i run this i get data for the last day. i'm trying to get it to return only for the latest date. for example the instance name column contains all the drive letters. i would like it to return one row for each machinename and drive letter. tried adding distinct but didn't work with free_hd_space_cte as ( select a.counterid, substring(a.machinename,3,20) as machinename, a.objectname, a.countername, a.instancename, b.countervalue, convert(datetime, substring(b.counterdatetime,1, 16)) as TimeRead from counterdetails a inner join counterdata b on a.counterid = b.counter...

Check Boxes?
Hi, I know that a field of type "bit" is where you can have Yes/No type questions, but is it possible to have Check boxes within an Order Form? I have seen some system check boxes, and was wondering if this is limited only to system fields (attributes). TIA GP, All you have to do is: Go to Settings>> customization >> Open Order Entity >> Open the form Click on the bit field >> Change properties. (not form properties) On the second tab under controling formatting you have an option to select check box. Hope this is helpful Venkat. "GP" wrote...

How do I change a data label on an xy scatter to a unique name as.
The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? Hi, Try one of these free addin to link cells to data labels. This way you can have a single data series rather than multiples. Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Cheers Andy SOSCIENT wrote: > The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data > point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andyp...

Exchange 5.5 relay Prohibited Auth checked
I have an Exchange 5.5 server. I have Rerouting open with Users and clients the Authenticate checked. It has been working fine for a year and now all of a sudden my pop3 users get a 550 relay prohibited error when sending mail. It works if I uncheck "users and clients that Authenticate". I don't want to leave it wide open. I know their user names and passwords are correct. What could cause this to all of a sudden stop working? What changed? Did you add or change a firewall? The reason I ask is that firewalls that do any sort of mail handling, where they accept then forwar...

how to create button commande to refresh data in query in excel 2.
I have a excel spreedsheet that contain external data. I would like to put a button in the excel sheet to update the sheet without doing right click and refresh. My user here are very dummies. Jean Francois If this is external data then bringing it in should launch the external data toolbar. They will only need to click the exclamation (!) mark. Seems like re-inventing the wheel. If you must then put a button on the worksheet and assign it to this macro Sub refreshdata() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim qryTab As QueryTable Set wks = ActiveSheet For Each qryTab In wks.QueryTables qryTab.Refr...

MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay
We have quite a lot of projects in Project Server. Should there be data in MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay table on ProjectServer_Reporting db? Now the table is totally empty. How can we get data to that table? ...

Opening a database with a new form
Hi I am creating a database in which when users open it, it defaults to a single form. At the moment, when they open it, it opens on a record. Is it possible to open it so that it's a new form (i.e. record) instead of a previously created record> Thank you in advance for your help. You can set the data entry property of that form to No. It will open ready to add a new record. If you want users to be able to go back to other records, you can use code in the load event to make the form go to a new record (without setting the data entry property to No). DoCmd...

Excel front ends to Access Database
We are in the process of converting all our old 95 databases and I have one with excel front ends. Upon converting the DB to Access 2000 and reentering the Excel front end the DB is unrecognized. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

I need complete idiot proof excel setup database help. please
I need to learn all about Excel and how to make a database.. I have read and read and done practise tutorials but I just cannot grasp the concept, it completely goes over my head everytime. I am quick to learn when I am being shown or told exactly what to do, can anyone help me learn all about Excel.. ? The first thing you need to know is that Excel is not a database application, and while it is commonly used for databases, it doesn't do them well. Expecting a database developed in XL to be "complete idiot proof" is setting yourself up for disaster. Without knowing any...

Need help saving a file!
Well let me start off by saying that I feel lost using the Office 97 programs! I had to make a new resume so I got myself a template off of the site here. It opened up in publisher so that's where I created my resume. I've put a lot of time into it and now realize that I think I made a huge mistake! How the heck do I save it as a more "acceptable" file without screwing up the format??? (for uploading as an attachment) Or is that just not possible? I've tried saving it as a word document, but like I said, screws up the whole format. I'm really lost, don...

exception report saves money
my old software had a really important report that rms does not. it created a recieving report that showed items for which the current recieving cost is different from the previous recieving cost. then i could highlight that item for an 18 month history. this report showed,recieving date, po#, ilc,description,qty recieved,cost, previous cost,cost differance +/-, retail price, margin, previous margin, margin differance +/- i could query by date range,po number,or supplier this is a very important tool as it identifies items that may have bad discounts,input error etc that will cost you ...

List a group of repeated data from sheet1 to sheet2 but not repeat
-- thadi I have one excel sheet1 look like the following. UserName Location Division Software Name Version Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Adobe Reader 7.0 Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Lotus Notes 6.5.5 Eric.Bell Parkade IT WebFldrs 1.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Adobe Reader 7.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Symantec AntiVirus 8.1 I want to modify this sheet1 to sheet 2 ...

imported customer data not showing up
After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. What am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. Did you have errors when importing? Did you include a unique Account Number for each Customer? Did any customers show up? Rob "country" <country@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74E7CD37-AD87-4C36-A5AE-6966D4147838@microsoft.com... > After import was done I went into Rms but could not find the customers. > What > am i doing wrong. This is becoming a nightmare. ...

Having some problems saving excel files
I had a Excel file that was worked on using a Office XP machine, and know it is back on my Mac. Know everytime I save I keep on getting this message everytime using Office 98 for Mac. "This file was created using a later version of Microsoft Excel. If you save this file using Microsoft excel 98, information created with features in the later version may be lost." I have tried the following. 1) Saving as a new file and renaming it 2) Saving as Excel 5.x, and then back to Excel 98 3) deleting the Cell comments that I created in Excel XP, and redoing them in Excel 98 Thank...

auto refreshing data in pivot table
hello friends, i am using ms access 2003, vb6. i want a pivot table get refreshed automatically when i open the form. but it is showing me the previous results. so i explicitly needed to refresh manually. how can we refresh data in a pivot table programatically in vb. thanq ...

Messages not saves in the correct Sent Items Folder
I have several email accounts on my computer. One is my work account and is a local IMAP account and others are POP mail or HotMail accounts When I use Outlook Express all my sent messages are saved in the Sent Items folder for the account that was active. But when I use OutLook 2003 and I send a message from my work (IMAP) account it is always saved in the Sent Items folder in Local Files. How can I get theses to be saved in the Sent Items in the correct Folder? Thanks in advance Mike Outlook will also save the sent email to the "Sent Items" folder of the default mailbox for...

Chart sizes with window frame check box is frozen in the 'ON' star
I am running Excel 2000 under Windows XP on my laptop. Under the Tools:Options menu on the Chart tab, there is a check box labeled "Chart sizes with window frame". The box is checked. If I uncheck the box the check mark disappears, but when I click 'OK', nothing happens to the chart and the zoom control in the toolbar does not activate. When I open the Tools:Options menu again, the check mark reappears. It will not turn off. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no effect. I have compared settings with my Excel 2000 installations on my desktop systems ...

Find data in two ranges
Hello, I have a worksheet with in the same row two different ranges: one with nummeric data one with time values. These two ranges works as follow the first nummeric data cooresponds with the first time value, the second nummeric data corresponds with the second time value. For the nummerric data I calculated the best of 3. Now I need the corresponding time value for those best of 3. Thanks for your help with this one. Someone replied to your other post and asked for more detail. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Santafe" <Santafe@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

About to upgrade Exchange server and want to double check!
All, I'm in the process of planning an upgrade for my Exchange server. I've searched and read on how I should go about this task, and I've settled on buying another server, build another Exchange server in my domain, test it, and slowly move my mailbox from the old server to the new server. Any pitfalls i should be aware of? Do you think this is a good plan? I've read somwhere that installing another Exchange server in the same domain might cause some problems, cause it messes with the schema and what not. Any opinions, thoughts and ideas is greatly appreciated! Thanks!...

Migrating 3 GB Database to SQL Server Express
Here is an interesting situation. We need to migrate a customer from GP 7.5 on Pervasive to GP 9 on SQL Server 2005 Express. They have a number of 1 GB databases. No problem there. However they have an old database of 3.2 GB which has historical information. We need to move them to GP 7.5 on SQL Server 2000 before upgrading to GP 9.0 on SQL Server 2005. The historical database is larger than MSDE's 2 GB database limit. Is it possible to migrate them to SQL Server 2000 Standard, upgrade to version 9 and then copy the databases from SQL Server Standard to SQL Server Express 2005? I ...

Access CRM database from Access
Is it feasible to access my CRM database from an access frontend with linked tables? I created a new ODBC connection and found a CRM filtered view but that is read only. I would strongly suggest that you not try to update CRM data through any interface other than CRM -- Web or Outlook Client. You're just asking for trouble, because of the interconnectedness of the tables, views, and security. "Pat Horridge" wrote: > Is it feasible to access my CRM database from an access frontend with linked > tables? > I created a new ODBC connection and found a CRM filtere...

Excel2007 Replace formulas with {=#Value!} when saving file
The file is in Excel 2003 (created in Excell 2003) format. "FileName [Compatibility Mode] ..." displayed on title bar when loaded in Excell 2007. There are several worksheets in the workbook with array formulas referring to other worksheet. When saving the file a message pops up saying "saving this file in 2003 format will lose information, formulas will be converted to {=#Value!} as the 2003 format cannot handle the quatity of formulas in this workbook". If you select "Continue" that is exactly what happens: poof, most of your array formulas are replaced. ...

parse data from text field
I currently have a field in a form that contains the exact path to files stored on my computer (ex. C:\file1\file2\file3\samplefile.doc). The path to the file is different for most of the files. I have changed some things in the database and I would like to parse just the file name and extension (ex. samplefile.doc). I have tried the Mid, Left, Right, and InStr functions but I have not been able to get the desired data. Any help with code to parse the data correctly would be appreciated. The names of files are not equal in length. Thank you accessuser1308, You kinda ...

Question regarding inserting rows and data.
In Sheet1 I have the following (from A1 to C3): 2 3 4 3 4 7 8 8 1 In Sheet2 I have the following (from A1 to C3): =Sheet1!A1+0.001 =Sheet1!B1+0.001 =Sheet1!C1+0.001 =Sheet1!A2+0.001 =Sheet1!B2+0.001 =Sheet1!C2+0.001 =Sheet1!A3+0.001 =Sheet1!B3+0.001 =Sheet1!C3+0.001 ....which means that the values displayed in Sheet2 are the following: 2.001 3.001 4.001 3.001 4.001 7.001 8.001 8.001 1.001 Now, suppose I insert a new row enter new data in Sheet1, like so: 2 3 4 3 4 7 1 1 1 8 8 1 Sheet2 looks the same, and the bottom row's formulae are changed to: =Sheet1!A4+0...