Check Store - Not Showing Item Quantity

Hi all, would appreciate any advice on this unusual incident.
Problem. At store no. 1, when you invoked the 'check store' button, the
'check store' windows display the quantity at store 1 is "n/a'.  When we
check the quantity of that item at store no 1, there is a quantity of 10.

How did this happen?  Store no 2 created a transfer out. It synchronised
with HQ.  It was approved.  Synchronised with Store no 1.  Staff at Store No
1 open up the tranfer-in windows and performed a commit.  Transfer-In status
is now closed.  Staff wanted to print labels but somehow the printer cause
the PC to 'hang'.  Staff reboots the PC.  All the items on the 'Transfer-In'
document has the problem of not being able to view the quantity when you
click on the 'Check-Store' button.  Whether from Store No 1 or Store No 2.
Subsequent 'Transfer-in' document was alright.

Can any advice on how to rectify this problem.  Thank you
0
Simon1639 (233)
11/9/2007 5:01:06 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Report showing ID numbers only
I have tables set up, linked properly, forms, etc. Since I did forms and subforms, I had to create separate tables and link them, so I used a primary key ID in the tables. So far my database shows it is working - when information is entered into the form, it shows up in the correct tables and all that, but since I used all these primary keys, the tables just have a bunch of the numbers that pertain to what was input rather than actual words. I created a query with the fields that I want shown in the report, and I created the report and when I run it it shows up the correct fields I want...

Follow up flag not showing up
When I flag a message for follow up in Outlook 2000, the red flag does not appear. What can I do to fix this? Is the message in the Inbox or a sub folder "PMcHugh" <pmchugh@comcast-spectacor.com> wrote in message news:1935b01c42184$3661df40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I flag a message for follow up in Outlook 2000, the > red flag does not appear. What can I do to fix this? ...

Showing a DateTime in a View???
Is there a way to modify a view (Grid) to show the date and time not just the date? My users have the same reques as Jake. I have placed the Due Date field through CRM (Associated View Customization), which is the scheduledstart field in SQL. However, only the scheduledstart date is displayed and not the time. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated? Lorenzo On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:16:17 -0500, "Jake Horn" <jhorn_remove_@order4chaos_nospam.com> wrote: >Is there a way to modify a view (Grid) to show the date and time not just >the date? > ...

Items collection restrict on created
Hi all, Is it possible to do a restrict on outlook calendar items according to the items [created] date/time? Regards, Asaf Yes, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/finddate.htm . The field you want is CreationTime. Please do not cross-post. A post to one developer group should suffice. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "asaf lahav" <alahav@mecury.co.il> wrote in message news:uhvBnx%23OEHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > ...

Automatic Mount of Private Store Fails-Exch 2000
First the symptoms: When users try to get to their accounts through the OWA they get 'HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable'. Tried to troubleshoot this error by following the article from mssoft. the only thing that 'fit' my situation was part which said to check if store are mounted. In exchange manager the private store wasn't mounted. So I mounted it manually. But still I can't access OWA or even using Outlook on the local network. After rebooting the server the same situation exists--the private store shows as unmounted but gives me no errors when I do try to mount it m...

Check box problem
I want to include a check box in a form I have created. It appears that to make the box checkable by users, i.e. by clicking on it, I have to lock the table/form. However, doing this prevents anyone entering text on the others parts of the table/form. Is there any way to make the box checkable without rendering the rest of the form locked please? (One workaround is to double click the box and click on the Checked option. However, this is not really a very user friendly solution for what surely should be simple.) V For a form that includes check boxes, you must add text f...

Deleted Items Retention #3
I have a question about the Deleted items retention period. When a user highlights messages from their inbox and does a shift delete without sending them to the deleted items folder, are they recoverable with the deleted itmems retention feature with Exchange by going to tools recover deleted items whithin Outlook? Thanks in advance. Chad This may help shed some more light on Deleted Item Retention, including your particular question about shift-delete. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249680 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blo...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #5
:) SOLUTION: In case anyone in the future happens to stumble on to this post in th future with similar issues, here's what I came up with: where a6:a129 are the product names c6:c129 are the relative frequency selected 10,000 times in column k. from which I added 6 columns of rand() along side k and had a ro that selected the highest in each column and gave the correspondin product name which was then value pasted, placed on the side repeatedl for a random sample. Sub UsePercentDistribution() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 9/13/2004 by Douglas ' Dim Stylecount Dim ...

After re-format / re-install of Store OPS, "Check Stores" button is missing.
I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 stations so far and now I am missing the check stores button in the POS when you click on the Lookup button. We have HQ running and it worked fine before. Any insight? Thank you. Matt Matt, Store Ops Administrator > File > Configuration > HQ Client tab > enter the machine name/address and the port number running the HQ Client program -- = <trae78@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1102806501.391415.197560@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I had to re-format and re-install Store Operations POS on 3 station...

Accidentally deleted a store!
One of our people accidentally deleted a store from HQ Manager. When I do SQL queries I can see that the data is still there, but obviously we need to get everything back to normal. The last good SQL backup appears to be a week old (stupid tapes) and we don't have ANY good bck backups for POS. I've cut off that store from updating until I know something useful. So what am I going to have to do to recover this? I have almost no idea where to go from here. Thanks for any info you can post. -Mark L whoah. that's bad. i don't know, it's a long shot, but perhaps if you...

CRM Emails should be stored in the Sent Items folder
In CRM 1.2, When an email is created using the 'CRM E-mail' button in Sales for Outlook, the sent email is stored in the 'Drafts' Outlook mail folder rather than the 'Sent Items' folder. In addition, if the email is saved first rather than sent (which correctly stores it in the 'Drafts' folder), and then later sent from the 'Drafts' folder, the original draft remains in that folder and the sent email also appears in the 'Drafts' folder. This causes confusion for users who need to check CRM each time to satisfy themselves that the CRM Ema...

Quantity Shortage Options
When I have a shortage while entering a sales order, I want to be able to Backorder Balance in the Quantity Shortage Options, but that is not an option. The Help window tells me to make sure the item is checked to "Allow Backorders" and it is, but the backorder options still do not show up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! -- AB You need to enable Back Order transferring on your SOP document type. In addition, you will need to have a back order document setup and assign to the Back Order ID field EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT USING BACKORDER DOCUMENTS. To verify this, go...

Make Word 2008 open with Formatting toolbar showing
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3284189186_6066939 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Is there a way to tell Word 2008 that I want always to have the formatting toolbar showing? What about the formula bar in Excel? I couldn�t seem to get it to stick to the menu bars, much less appear as a default. Thanks! Best, - Bill Leopard 10.5.1 Office 2008 --B_3284189186_6066939 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859...

Inventory Changes on Item Property Screen
Is there away to disable the changing of inventory numbers on the Item Propoerties screen. It is way to easy for my employees to make a careless error and inadvertantly change a number. Also, when I copy an item to create a new one, it takes the inventory # of the old item and moves it to the new one, and I need to remember to change it....Can this be disabled? Are you talking about the On Hand Quantity, or the Item Lookup Code? In either case, you can disable the fields using the Security features of RMS. The security features are based on the "Security Level" field in Cas...

syntax error (at stored proc)?
Hi, I am not sure what is the issue. I got following error. "Incorrect syntax near '@Param'." Bottom is the stored procedure. --------------------------------------------------------- CREATE PROC [dbo].[spCreateUser] @Param nvarchar(50) AS BEGIN CREATE USER @Param FOR LOGIN @Param END --------------------------------------------------------- I would appreciate if you let me know. Thanks. You cannot use parameters/variables in the CREATE USER statement. To accomplish that you would need to use dynamic SQL. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.co...

exchange checking other pop3 accounts on other servers
I have a local exchange server on a small network. our email is hosted by our isp on a dedicated server I have using mail enable. I connect to it via pop 3. I have the exchange box on the network to have a mail store so I don't loose email. That's it's only real funciton. When I get email through outlook 07 it's from the other server and then it saves in exchange etc. is there any way in exchange 2003 or the upcomming 2007 server to have IT check the other server box so I don't have to do it through outlook? This would allow me to not have to have outlook running for...

Why does it add two items?
Hi I have the following line of code: ctrlListBox.AddItem Item:=strItem However, where the value of strItem contains a comma, such as KOREA, DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REP, it comes out as two separate items, KOREA and DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REP. Why is this? How can I prevent it? Stapes "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2e1b5878-22da-4f9a-bf9d-f122d5e87006@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I have the following line of code: > > ctrlListBox.AddItem Item:=strItem > > However, where the value of strItem contains a comma, such...

Journals not showing up in HQ Manager
After issuing a 402 style sheet (in HQ manager) and making sure it was apporved for the store in question. I watched both the HQ Server and the HQ Client while the connection was made and every indication (on both sides) says that 45,000 journal records were uploaded to the HQ server. I have verified this is true by opening the journal table (on the HQ server) and I can see those new records. They don't show up at all in the HQ Manager (even after running a reindex and a check DB). This is on a store where the store was installed long before HQ was put in place. ...

Deleted items from shared mailbox
We have a mailbox (LoanAdmin) shared among 6 users. Information is emailed to LoanAdmin@OurCompany.com. Each user opens the mail box, can read, and delete messages. Problem is, when messages are deleted, they go to the Deleted Items folder in that user's mailbox. Is there a way to make them go to the Deleted Items in LoanAdmin so that their supervisor can see what was deleted? Outlook versions are 2000 and 2003 The server is an Exchange server on a Win2K server ...

Inventory standard cost not showing up in PO
I have a GP10 environment running inventory and POP. It is not running mfg. I have my inventory cost set to standard cost. When I create a PO for one of my items, the standard cost don't show up in inventory. I got it to work in my test company but for some reason it doesn't want to cooperate in production Does anyone have any idea what I might be missing? Many thanks.. -- Jim Jim, dumb question, but are you sure MFG isn't activated in your test environment? You shouldn't be able to update the Standard Cost field unless it is. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, M...

Business Portal Order Management Item Categories Query how to chan
Hi , I am looking for some guidelines to how to change the query of the Item Categories web part on Orders page in Business Portal. This web part displays a list of Item Categories, defined in Catalogue Maintenance. by default it shows Category ID ( name of Categories ). my clients want to display the Description of category. is there a way to change the Query behind this web part ? please advise. Thanks Syed ...

Toolbar only shows symbols plus font question
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348491993_24392315 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have 2 questions: When I copy/paste text from another source (another email message or a Word document) into an email message, the font changes to a different typestyle/size which Entourage does not allow me to change. I end up having to retype it all if I want it to look uniform rather than like a ransom note. What do I n...

Missing Checks in Reconcilation after upgrade to GP 10
Recently we have upgraded to GP 10. Today we went to reconcile the bank and there are no outstanding checks available to clear prior to 10/14/2009, which is the date of the first check run after the upgrade. You can review the outstanding list through a smart list so I know they are in the database. How come the outstanding checks prior to the upgrade are not showing up in the reconciliation module? Do we have a new set-up option with GP10 we don't know about? ...

delete line item
Hi all, does RMS records log for DELETE button when ever it is used to delete an item before a transaction is ended??? if it does, how do we find it???? thanks We were looking for the same type of tracking, and here is what we did... we restricted cashier's from being able to delete line items in the security settings, so whenever a cashier makes an error, they "delete the line" by hitting the "-" key. So you have 1 line showing the item, then 1 line showing the removal of the item. It works quite well and logs the event nicely. /Eric "ProNY" w...

Reporting on Items below Reorder Point
Don't see how this can be done using the existing filters (just want to list any item whose on-hand quantity is currently below it's reorder point)...will this require some custom work to accomplish? Thanx & regards, Rich Item Quantity Report, set Quantity to order (MPQ) to greater than (>) zero. Ken Nelson "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1028E5FA-C0DD-4E64-AAB5-A13C46BDF55F@microsoft.com... > Don't see how this can be done using the existing filters (just want to > list > any item whose on-hand quantity is ...